Anal Addiction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed the cum in my mouth. "You think so?" I asked playfully. "Should I go out like this from now on?"

"Definitely!" She said with a laugh as she sat down next to me. "And any time you need me to reapply you know where to find me."

I laughed as I sat up. I excused myself to use the bathroom and when I looked in the mirror I saw white, sticky cum all over. I smiled to myself as I washed my face and rejoined Nina on her bed. I wasn't sure if she wanted me to stay or go so to be safe I just told her that I was going to head out because I had some stuff to do in the morning. After I put my clothes on Nina walked me to the door.

"Thanks for coming over," Nina said as she gave me a hug.

"Thanks for having me," I replied. "And I'd love to get together again soon."

"Me too," She said with a smile. "I'll text you."

"Sounds good. Bye."

As I turned to walk out the door she gave me a slap on the ass. "Bye."