And Eat It Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * *

Thane Jockel was a "not so bad" surprise. He was younger than Andy thought he'd be—his early forties perhaps—and in a lot better shape than Andy could have hoped for. He was a beer drinker, which showed in a slight beer belly, but he also obviously spent a lot of time in the gym, because he had well-developed pecs and biceps. He wasn't what Andy would call handsome, but all of the features in his florid redheaded countenance were in the right place. He did have a strawberry birthmark on the left side of his face that extended from the bottom of his earlobe down to below his cheekbone, but much of that was covered by his perpetual five-o'clock-shadow beard, which also had a reddish tint to it.

The most important thing, though, was that he seemed to be quite happy with what he found in Andy. During the briefing in his office, he sat close to the representative of Whittier and Wilson, who had been sent from Norfolk to cajole Thane to sign a contract he would have signed anyway. Still and all, though, he wasn't about to turn down the signing bonus they were sending to him.

Andy was the way Thane liked them. Very well formed, but not more than five foot six. Blond and movie star handsome. Strikingly good looking, but not vain about it. Soft-spoken and diffident of demeanor, without being effeminate. Still, clearly a sub to anyone with an eye trained to this. Someone who could be dominated. Someone, Whittier had assured Thane, would give him what he wanted but not be a slut about it.

"This afternoon I would like to invite you to a private gym I belong to for a workout. I'll write the address and directions down for you—it's not hard to get to, but it's a little hard to recognize when you're there. Later, if I'm satisfied, I'll take you to dinner at the Jefferson Hotel." Jockel was all business in saying this—and it didn't come out as a "would you like?"

"You want to work out with me and you'll take me to dinner if I somehow satisfy you?"

"Yes, I was told I owned your body for the day. I like to work out—and I don't mind doing that with good-looking, accommodating young men. I also like to eat well. Do we fully understand each other?"

"My body for the price of a dinner?" Andy said. He said it more in amusement than anything else. He knew the score. And he knew that Jockel knew it as well.

"I was led to believe that I already own your body—if I sign this contract. It will be a very expensive dinner. The Lemaire restaurant at the Jefferson is the city's most exclusive. I would expect top service from you to take you there as payment. That's just a bonus for good work, though. I'll pay for your services by signing this contract after dinner. And I still expect top service." He was smiling, but there were no laugh lines around his eyes. Andy hoped he hadn't gone too far.

"I don't have any gym clothes with me."

"Do you have any where you are staying?" Jockel asked.

"Yes, and if we don't meet up again until 2:00, I have plenty of time to go back to the B&B and get them."

"What B&B are you staying at?"

"The Grove Manor Inn at Grove and North Meadow," Andy answered.

"Ah, Albert LeCaste," Jockel said, with a knowing smile.

"Yes, Albert is the host there."

"And was he good? I've heard he's very good. I mean did he fuck well? He must have had you by now. I'll have to phone him and ask him how well you performed."

"I don't know if he's good; he hasn't done what you suggest with me," Andy answered, truthfully. He didn't add "yet," because he was trying to exhibit willpower that would negate that happening. He rushed on with a change of topic as they rose and Jockel handed over a slip of paper with the address and directions to the gym. "You said I'd have trouble picking the gym out."

"It's in the basement of an old warehouse off an alley paralleling Broad Street," he answered. "You park in back and there are steps down to it. The sign isn't big. They don't want to attract unwanted attention."

"Ah, a gay gym, then?"

"More a club than a gym, but they have a very good, well equipped workout room—and private rooms—for other forms of working out."

"Ah. You're going to fuck me there?"

"Yes."

Albert's car was gone when Andy parked behind the B&B after having grabbed lunch at a fast-food restaurant. All was silent on the first floor when he entered. It wasn't so silent as he moved up the stairs to the second floor. As soon as he heard the sounds, he tried to tread gently on the old oak stair treads, but he was sure he could be heard from the owners' suite. It apparently didn't matter that he could.

The door from the hallway to the owners' bedroom, with its large king-sized bed, was open. The two of them were on the bed, both naked. Mark, the domesticated half of the host pair, was on his knees, his buttocks raised, but his chest was flat on the surface of the bed, his arms stretched out, fists bunching up wads of the bedspread. His head was turned toward Andy, a mixed look of pain and ecstasy showing in his eyes, his mouth yawning open, a bubble formed between his lips. His eyes had a glassy stare to indicate that the fuck had been going on for some time.

Crouched over him, his arms wrapped possessively around Mark's chest and pumping him hard and deep, was the admiral. He turned his head toward Andy as Andy came around the staircase for the climb to the third floor. The look he gave was one of a total lack of surprise or care about what Andy saw.

The sounds Andy had heard on the way up the stairs had mostly come from Mark. There were grunting noises from Hal Arnold, but the sounds were mainly from Mark, signaling that he was being taken rough, deep, thick, and with full satisfaction. Andy had experienced all of that from the admiral the night before himself—although the positioning in the powder room had denied the admiral the depth he no doubt was getting with Mark. Embarrassed and frustrated as it made him, he did feel a pang of jealously at what Mark was getting now.

That wasn't the real shock of the afternoon for Andy, though. Moving as quietly as he could to the next floor, in the bedroom of the suite immediately over the head of the room where Hal Arnold was fucking Mark, also with the door to the hall ajar, he spied his wife, Sandra, naked, stretched out on their bed. Reversed and stretched beside her was an equally naked Margaret. Both women were moaning and purring. Each had her face buried in the muff of the other.

Andy's suitcase was in that room. He couldn't go in there under these circumstance. Pulling away from the door from the shock of the immediate discovery of the two women doing their own version of fucking, Andy stood in the shadow of the hallway momentarily to catch his breath and bearing.

Not feeling nearly as guilty now about what he was about to do and what he'd already done the night before, he left the B&B and stopped at a sportswear store on his way to the gym off Broad Street to buy what he needed for the gym workout. He'd claim the cost from Whittier and Wilson as a travel expense, and they damn well could pay for it. He was so steamed at Sandra for falling off the wagon that he was blotting out in his mind that he'd done that first and he was in the mood to give Thane Jockel more than his money's worth.

* * * *

Thane was serious about the gym workout. They did nearly an hour of sets before showering and settling down in the private room Jockel had reserved. They both exercised shirtless, and the hands-on spotting they did of each other became more steamy and intimate as they went on. It was definitely a gay club and no inhibitions were in evidence on the gym floor. Thane and Andy weren't the first that afternoon to fuck right out on the gym floor, using the equipment as props.

Jockel didn't seem to mind being on exhibition, and Andy had been instructed not to care either. Jockel was on an incline bench, having just done chest lifts with a heavy set of barbells. His biceps were popping out, as were his chest muscles. Andy had been standing over him, facing him, and his thighs straddling Jockel's on the bench, when one of the staff physical trainers came over and took the barbells away, muttering to Jockel, "Come on, Thane, fuck him here and now. You've got the other guys going. Cute young meat like this needs to be riding a dick to entertain the crowd."

Jockel looked up at Andy. "I'm told you were a pole dancer."

"Years ago," Andy answered. "Nothing like that in the last three years."

"Did you do lap dances?"

"Yes."

"Do one for me now. Jocks only—and only for the start."

Andy did a lap dance on Thane's lap, both facing him and gyrating slowly over his body, rubbing their two pouched cocks together and periodically going in for mouth work. When he turned away from Thane, they lost the jocks, someone provided a condom for Thane, and Andy descended on Thane's cock and writhed on the buried staff, while one of the other gym patrons knelt in front of Andy and sucked his cock and balls to an ejaculation.

Jockel, his hands holding Andy's waist, had already come.

Doing a scan of the audience after he had shot his load, Andy was surprised to see Hal Arnold, in gym clothes, standing at the rear of the pack and watching him intently.

How long had the admiral been standing there, watching Jockel and him build up to this and then to carry through to explosion?

Andy didn't have long to contemplate this, however, as Jockel wanted to go to the sauna then. The sauna was a repeat performance—well, an enhanced one. Both naked and glistening with sweat, with Jockel sitting on a teak bench, Andy sat on Thane's cock, facing him, and rose and fell and revolved and swayed on the cock. Other men were in the sauna, also fucking, and/or watching, taking care of themselves, or hopefully waiting for their turn with someone who attracted them.

Hal Arnold materialized from the mist, saddled up behind Andy, and without so much as asking permission, pushed Andy's chest into Jockel's, crouched over Jockel's thighs, and began working his cock inside on top of Jockel's buried cock.

Andy took them both. Thane was sheathed; Hal was not. Thane was long and of average girth; Hal was long and thick. Thane came in the bulb of his rubber and just held there, buried inside Andy; Hal pistoned Andy hard and deep, shot off, slathering Andy's passage and Thane's sheathed cock, and then pulled out and disappeared.

Thane said nothing about how unusual that was, having shared sex with a monster of a man, who just appeared. And Andy said nothing about knowing Arnold or having been fucked by him before.

There were a couple of hours of showers, a sensual massage ending in a cowboy ride, and missionary fucking in a private room and then a delicious crab cake dinner at the Jefferson Hotel before, smiling, and noting that the contract would have to be renewed—in the same manner—in a year's time, Thane Jockel handed Andy a signed contract and, with a slap on his butt, sent him back to the B&B.

But if Andy thought he was being sent back for a night of rest, he was sadly mistaken.

* * * *

Hal Arnold was sitting on the back porch of the B&B when Andy returned around 9:00 p.m.

"You look wrung out," he said as Andy climbed the steps to the porch. "And you've been gone a long time. Has that guy been fucking you nonstop since I left the sauna?"

"We went to dinner at Lemaire, in the Jefferson Hotel. He's the reason why I'm here. I had to give him what he wanted to get a contract signed for my office."

"So, that's why you've been so buggy since you arrived. You said it had been some time but you acted like you were really ready for it—especially with Albert."

"Yes, it had been some time. I thought I'd kicked it. I didn't count on the office wanting to use it."

"Have a seat, Andy. You look like you could use some brandy." Arnold poured him a slug of brandy in a sifter and held it out to Andy. Andy took it, and gulped half of it, while still standing there.

"I can't sit. It's late. I have to see if Sandra needs to be taken to dinner."

"Sandra's had dinner. She went out with Margaret. And I don't think you want to go upstairs right now."

"Why?" Andy suspected he knew why but he could see the admiral knowing what Sandra and his wife could be up to upstairs. He had thought that Sandra had kicked it too. They'd been so good together.

"Your wife and mine are upstairs fucking, or whatever it is that women do with each other. But you don't seem to be surprised."

"I'm not. I saw them this afternoon—when you were nailing Mark in his bed. I didn't think you knew, though."

"Of course I knew. Margaret told me she fancied Sandra and would be having sex with her if Sandra was interested. She says that Sandra is very interested—and experienced. Did you know your wife was experienced in having sex with women?"

Andy looked away. He could try to hide it, but he was tired, and what was the point? "Before we were married, we both were into sex with our own gender," Andy said. "But I thought we'd both changed. I know I did what I could to keep away from men—until now. Until you forced me last night."

"I didn't really force you to blow me and to let me fuck you, Andy. You wanted it. To hear what you just said, you knew it was going to happen today anyway. You would have gone with Albert last night if I hadn't gotten to you first. Let's not bother playing that game. So, do you love your wife and is the sex with her good?"

"Yes, I love her. And the sex is great. It always was. And I don't think she was faking it either. We were both surprised, I think, that we hit it off so well."

"Sit down, and let's talk."

"No, I don't think so. I don't think you and I really have anything much to say to each other. I have to go upstairs."

"But where upstairs? I think Margaret and Sandra are in your suite."

"Maybe I'll find Albert and he can decide where we go."

"Or maybe you can come with me to my room. As I recall from what I was told about you at the Reef Bar, you give quite fulfilling massages. You know I have what you want. But I think you need to get your head on straight first, Andy. You know you can have your cake and eat it too. That's what Margaret and I do."

"I don't understand."

"Margaret and I get along great together—and the sex we have is terrific. We just both know that we also can have terrific sex with our own kind. We're bisexual, and we accept that. It looks to me like you and Sandra are bi too. And I think you can learn to like that and that you can both enjoy life more."

"So, you don't care that your wife is up there bonking my wife?"

"Not a bit of it. I plan to be bonking you upstairs in a few minutes. We both can have our fun and still meet out wives in bed later. Not tonight, though, I don't think. Margaret said Sandra wanted her all night. If you stayed another night, the four of us could have a go at it together."

"Margaret said Sandra said that? If so, then there's no way I wouldn't know . . . and I don't think—"

"I told Sandra I fucked you last night. She didn't seem to have any trouble believing it. And I told her that both the guy you'd come to Richmond to see and I had fucked you this afternoon. I was very descriptive about what we did. I told her not to worry about me knowing she and Margaret were doing it and not to lose any sleep over you knowing it too—because you already had opened your thighs to two men in the last day—repeatedly—and would have done so for Albert too if you had had the chance."

"And she was angry?"

"No, she acted like she was relieved—like she was glad that this was all coming out into the open. When I had the 'just go ahead and be bi and available' discussion with her, she seemed quite pleased with it."

"Quite pleased with it?"

"Yes, I fucked her myself while you were having your dinner at the Jefferson. I had no idea that fucking a pregnant woman could be so . . . interesting. And I didn't have to ask her for it. She wanted me to fuck her. I guess you could say that we did a three way with Margaret."

Andy sensed the admiral was watching him closely for a reaction, ready to counter him, if Andy sprang at him. But Andy knew the admiral could pulverize him if he wanted to, and he just couldn't bring himself to be surprised that Sandra would let the man fuck her. She'd remarked earlier on how virile he looked.

"The 'have your cake and eat it too' approach can reduce stress significantly," the admiral said. "You just have to release your inhibitions."

Andy took another swig of brandy. He was looking through the open door to the house and into the back hall. "I guess it's something to think about," he said.

"So, come upstairs with me. I want a special massage and then I want to fuck your lights out," the admiral said, as he unfolded his massive body from the porch chair.

"I don't think so," Andy answered. "Albert, I'd like to see the carriage apartment now, if you still want to show it to me."

"Yes, I want to do you—I mean I want to show you the apartment," Albert said, as he emerged onto the porch from the back hallway.

"How long have you been there and listening to us?" Hal asked.

"Long enough. And I agree with you. I don't see why Andrew here can't—what was that you said? have his cake and eat it too. My cock wants him and I think he wants me too. I see no reason why Andrew can't enjoy everything that he wants. I do."

"You've fucked my wife, haven't you?" Arnold asked.

Albert just smiled and shrugged his shoulders. But then he did say, "You fucked my husband, so I didn't see why I shouldn't—and she's the one who said she wanted it."

"Have you fucked Andy's wife too?" The inflection of Arnold's voice indicated that he was amused rather than angry.

Another smile and a shrug.

"So you haven't been listening that long in the shadows. I've already told Andy I did. You probably know I did. She was there at the time. I couldn't take care of one and not the other." He turned then to Andy. "You didn't react when I told you I had. Do you care?"

"Not if that's what Sandi wanted," Andy said. He turned to Hal then. "See I can start to adjust to this." Turning back to Albert, he said, "I don't care who else you fuck if you take me to the carriage house now and are good to me."

"I can be very, very good to you. I enjoy both, but men the most."

"And what about me?" Arnold said.

"Mark enjoyed you this afternoon. He's upstairs in our bed, reading a book, but ever hopeful, with his knees spread and a pillow under his buttocks. Enjoy him for as long as you want. I think I'll be in the carriage house with Andrew all night."

"Or maybe I'll visit the women again. I've been thinking of a position to try with a pregnant woman—she sitting in my lap, facing away from me, with my hands spread out on her belly, sensitive to the movement of the baby as I fuck her deep. Do you do it that way, Andy?"

He looked at Andy to see if he could get a rise out of him, but Andy turned from him, reached out for Albert's hand, and followed him out into the garden.

It wasn't all night, but Albert was a vigorous cocksman and a fast recoverer, so he fucked Andy three times before he let the young blond hobble away. Since Andy had been fucked multiple times earlier that day by Thane and a combination of Thane and Hal, he was totally exhausted before the men were finished with him for that day and night. But he left the bed in the carriage house apartment with a lopsided smile on his face and humming.

The difference between Albert and the two other men of the day, Thane and Hal, was that the other two were complete takers in sex. They were just about getting themselves off—using Andy to get themselves off. Albert took time and brought Andy along—first missionary style, then doggie, then, in gratitude, Andy riding Albert's cock in a cowboy—until each time Andy was shivering, shuddering, and shimmering, begging for what Albert then gave him vigorously, thickly, and deep.