And Eat It Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,027 Followers

It was Andy who got sucked off first with Albert, laid gently on the bed on his back, with Albert working down his body with lips and teeth and hands, paying attention to every trembling curve and crevice of Andy, until Albert reached his hard cock, ingested it deep, held Andy prisoner in strong arms, and sucked Andy's cock and balls until the young man could take no more and gave up great strings of cum.

It was then, when Andy was mellow and purring, that Albert took him hard and fast and totally, plastering his forehead to Andy's as he plowed him hard, capturing Andy's eyes with his and making sure that every reaction to what Albert was doing thickly and deeply inside Andy was conveyed through the eyes.

The second time was languid and prolonged, Albert taking Andy to the brink and then pulling him back, holding him tight, as he twitched into the curbing of the need, only to reach a higher plateau with the next slow pumping, sucking of nipples, kissing and tonguing of bare skin, until Albert no longer could hold himself in check and, once more, took Andy hard and swiftly.

The third time, Albert on his back, wrists crossed behind his neck, smiling and groaning for Andy, was all Andy's show, riding the cock in long waves of rising and falling, revolving, and corkscrew maneuvers, with the heels of his hands pressing into Albert's taut nipples.

They slept for an hour or more in each other's arms after the last ejaculation from each. Andy woke before Albert did and slowly worked his way from Albert's embrace, dressed, and left the carriage house. Not knowing what he would find, he entered the main house and mounted the stairs. He didn't know where he'd sleep if Margaret was still with Sandi in his bed. She wasn't, though. The door was ajar to the Arnold's suite. Margaret was under Hal on the bed and he was plowing her hard.

Across the hall, the door to the owners' suite was ajar as well. Mark was stretched out on a diagonal on the bed, belly to sheets, one arm hanging over the side of the bed, in exhaustion, his eyes slitted and staring glassily at Andy as Andy mounted the stairs to the third floor. So, Andy surmised, Hal had just been baiting him, It was Mark he had fucked before he and Margaret went to bed in their own room. Although the question was still there. Hal had had time to cover everyone else in the house while Andy was with Albert.

Sandra was on her side, entwined with her body pillow, facing away from the door, snoring lightly. Andy undressed and climbed into the bed and stretched his body along the line of hers. He brushed the hair away from her neck and kissed her there. Her heavy breathing turned into a sigh.

He pulled her up from the bed and onto his cock and lap, facing away from him, as he sat on the side of the bed. Spreading his palms on her belly and plastering his face into the nape of her neck, he rocked them together, back and forth, with her passage muscles gripping and undulating along his cock, the muscles of her belly rippling.

"Um, that's nice," she murmured.

"Did you just do this with Hal Arnold tonight?" he whispered, feeling the slickness inside her that had preceded his penetration.

"Yes," she answered, with an intake of her breath. "Do you mind? Really? He said you wouldn't. That he'd had a talk with you."

"No, I don't mind," he answered. And he found that he didn't. Not really. Not if that was what she wanted. Not if it meant he could get more of what he wanted. He wondered if she was thinking of the admiral doing this to her. He was, and he found the image arousing. He wanted the admiral to do it to him too.

"I'm glad we know," she whispered. "It will change our life, but for the better, I think."

"Make it richer, broaden out our pleasures," Andy whispered back.

"I'm glad you see it that way. I'm glad we came to Richmond."

"Me too." And, even here, he really was glad.

* * * *

Breakfast the next morning was a somewhat silent time. It seemed that everyone, including Albert, who stood at the side of the table, adjusting this and that, and Mark, who popped in and out of the kitchen with food, had lost the need to say anything. Everyone was satiated, but no one seemed to be pairing up with anyone else in particular. Everyone had had almost everyone else.

There had been even more of that in the early morning hours. Andy had gotten up in to use the bathroom and had followed the sounds down the stairs to find Margaret sandwiched between her husband and Albert on the Arnold's bed, with each man specializing in filling his designated orifice. Andy had just shrugged and gone back to bed.

"Here's my card on how to reach me in Norfolk," Hal Arnold said to Andy, as he rose from the table. "Margaret is taking my credit cards and me shopping in Carytown this morning, so we won't be here when you and Sandra leave. Unless, of course, you add a night." He looked at Andy with an amused, expectant smile on his face.

"I think we need to get back," Andy answered, weakly.

Andy and Sandra's suitcases were already downstairs and in the hall. They would be driving out shortly after breakfast.

Andy hesitated to take Hal's card, but he did take it—with no intention of ever calling Hal. At least that's what he told himself.

"Give Hal one of your cards too," Sandra prompted him.

That was an entirely different matter. The only connection being whether he'd call Hal was one thing. Letting Hal know how to get hold of them was something entirely different. Everyone in the room saw—and probably correctly interpreted—his hesitancy.

"I've already shared addresses and phone numbers with Margaret," Sandra said. "We've come this far; we shouldn't backtrack now."

"I fully intend on continuing our relationship," Hal said, using his admiral's voice. "Remember. You can have your cake and eat it too."

Andy looked at Albert, who smiled and said, "Your wife is right, Andy. You don't want to go back now. I expect to see you both back here sooner than later too."

Andy pulled a card out of his wallet and handed it to Hal, knowing that this simple gesture opened a whole new aspect of his and Sandra's lives.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,027 Followers