All Comments on 'And the Snow Fell'

by UnityMitford

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
interesting take

I like the story kinda dark will u be writing a story about the other side?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well, if it was meant to be a "holy shit" kind of a story, you succeeded

I'm glad your intro prepared me for this. Somewhat. It's definitely NOT your usual Literotica hot happy humping, as you said. Gave it a well deserved 5*'s for being a good, and yes, very intense, story.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 5 years ago
Great first story - five stars

Well done indeed.

Well constructed story, well defined characters, good pace and a great ending.

Oh yes, and the sex was neatly crafted.

All in all, first rate.

I will be watching out for your next creation

Stephen

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jeezus...

Words fail me...except, perhaps, 'dafuck...???!!!'

5 stars, Aunt Unity, you've never meant more to me...

chunkschunksover 5 years ago
Holy Crap

And this was your first story? My God, I pray it won’t be your last. Five stars is not enough, but it’s all I got. Bravo Zulu.

kzchopperkzchopperover 5 years ago
AWESOME!

Outstanding and PLAUSIBLE story! This needs very little "suspension of disbelief" to be possible in today's world. If you could do more stories like this, I'd be your biggest fan.

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Ahhh

Ahhh WOW! That's one Hell of a first story! As others have said 5 Stars ain't enough. I kind of hope your doing a chapter 2, I mean while America was involved in a civil war what was our enemies doing? China & Russia would be on us like wolves.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 5 years ago
Total war

Yeah, exactly how it happens. Not by some evil genius master plan. I liked the mirroring between the sides at first, and the reveals at the end, but again, that's how it happens: barring huge technical disparity the more committed side is going to win an uncompromising conflict, even when the price is... I miss the right word, drain and degradation doesn't cover it exactly, but it have happened once and again in those situations throughout the history. The resulted empires get corrupted very fast, and the civilization recovers, and soon enough it all seems so futile and senseless, regardless with side the sympathies fall. Winners get to write the history, that's how usually the good guys are defined, and also why some keep fighting lost wars long after: that's they only slim chance to not get condemned by posterity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
well done!!

continue the story!!

calichepitcalichepitover 4 years ago
5* + Favorite Author

I live and work @ Ground Zero of your war.

And I feel the pain of both sides.

I hope it doesn’t come to your vision—and have no patience for those who lust for it.

But it needs to be said—and you said it well.

Thank you for making it painful.

“It is well that war is so terrible, or we should grow too fond of it.”— Robert E. Lee, at Fredericksburg.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

Got to say, as scary as this story is, it's a damn good one. Have to admit that I was afraid of something like this happening if small hand Carrot Top had got re-elected, and then worried that it might happen since he got 'de-elected'.

You wonder what the tipping point can be, and what it was in past civil wars. In the French Revolution, the English Civil war, and wasn't there one in the Middle Ages, well, the wars of the roses and one where there was a king and a queen contending. Steven and Matilda? One history prof said the US Revolutionary war was a civil war with outside intervention, and of course the US Civil war. You only have to visit the Lincoln Museum in Springfield, Illinois to see the hate that spewed out from some when he was elected. Made the hate spewing at Obama's election seem fairly mild. Anyway, Civil Wars are hell, vicious and hate filled like no other and something that should be avoided at all costs. I hope it never happens again, but I can see actions like this story happening in a modern one. Even in our so-called 'civilized' society.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A great effort and closer to the truth than many would believe.

A map of the State's came up the other day.

It was a prophesy of sorts.

It was divided into 4 or 5 regions.

Power divided along your political Polars with a couple of extra divides.

No idea if will happen like that.

But the division is happening in Australia as well as else where.

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I had serious misgivings before starting to read your story when you quoted lyrics from a white supremacist band.

I read a few pages last night, but gave up, as it just seemed to have too many RWNJ vibes.

That said, I'm gonna keep reading, just to see if I'm mistaken and being a little to judgemental without having read the entire story.

Rocket081960Rocket081960almost 3 years ago

Very good story. I enjoyed reading it. You did a good job with the military aspects of the story. Thanks

Tokyo_TenguTokyo_Tenguover 2 years ago

Holy crap! That one is a kick in the belly, and no mistake! Great writing -- but ye gads nightmare fuel!

Crusader235Crusader235about 2 years ago

Second read, and still amazed how much it moves me. It fits so well in these times of lock downs, and government lies. How much more can the common man take. We hope you survived this terrible virus, and we'll bless us with another of your wonderful tales. Sic semper tyrannis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous