All Comments on 'And…The Truth Will Set You Free… Ch. 04'

by Aguywithastory

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

The truth was that you let his whore make him a cuck after wasting all that time. You took the cheap way out with this one, as she couldn’t make him a total cuck without using the gentle, loving, caring bbc to show him his place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Cuck to the end. What woman would want to stay with a man like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Honestly stupid

And also inconsistent in character development. Generally a waste of server space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Only one thing missing

Not only the husband forgave the cheating but he was also heavily invested in its reenactment. So much for betrayal. The wife skillfully made a cuck out of him. To complete the journey, James had to fuck hubby 'for her' and in a 'loving way'.

Indeed, the truth will set you free. Hubby found out he had no spine, and in his mind no chance of getting better pussy, that he accepted becoming a cuckold.

I was expecting chapter 4 wouldn't turn out like this after the third but the author has its preferences. Shame. 2 stars from me.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Never to be seen again... Until she starts sneaking off to that Black Hookup Bar!!!

Well, husband turns out to be just a cuck afterall. You tried to dress it up as a "birthday present" for his wife but it was what HE actually wanted. For his wife to cuck him with a BBC. Teasing her by refraining from sex for almost a week, then teasing her at that Bar. She was so close to slipping up. What would you have done if the black guy had followed her into the Women's bathroom and fucked her? You would have moaned cause you didn't get to watch and film it!

So is it the end or will the cheating slut start sneaking off to that Bar to get her medication of BBC?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
PROOF!

Your story is a proof that one can write anything... in the old days we used to call it:

"paper will show anything" but we don't use paper much now days.

Why am I saying this?

To call this cuck crap "Truth Will Set You Free" is beyond true to my comment.

However, you are partially correct... We are set free to tell you what we think about this shit and set you free.

PS: as someone said "you took the wrong turn"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ThinkingFace

Lots of internal logic problems with this series, but you have a good sense of eroticism and visuals with your sex scenes. Vary your diction and phrasing (ex: 3 "finish line" quotes here) and make the logic and motivations of your characters more consistent and you'll improve your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Surprized

Oddly enough it lacked any sexual tension for me. I love slut wives and black men having their way with them but this never had anything to it.

There was no believability to it, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Willing cuckoldry = Garbage

One Star, every time.

premshankerpremshankerover 3 years ago

Nothing please Sarah then "Black Monster"

Poor 'Cuck' got the back only ,after week abstinence

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

How log after her birthday was it until she was carrying James's baby so she would have a remembrance for the rest of her life? How long until their street became a BBC destination and he had to get his friends Mark and Lisa, Scott and Marsha turned into BBC whores and cucks? I felt this story had some redeeming qualities, but you just couldn't leave well enough alone.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 3 years ago
Hot

I'm enjoying the tale.

However the comments are pretty good too, for comic relief. All you poor sad losers commenting again and again just to show how relevant you are to all your he-man friends. Just... stop. It's sad.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Polyliver, I’m sure that no one has ever considered you either relevant or a he-man. Your constant whining about other reader’s comments is the only sad thing here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
series was bland

each chapter had its moment but you always strayed the wrong way and let me lose interest. It had potential and with some changes you can have some of these in LW, another in group, and this in IR. But she confuses me as a character. Shy, then slut, then afraid, then uncertain, then slut again. She is a slut so write it that way. He is a cuck so again, write him as a cuck. I felt like you were dancing around so as not to offend your readers. Its your story so plow ahead and write as you feel.

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

Now what does birthday girl need hubby for?? She can just slut it up at bars till she dies of aids.

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
Good Last Line

The last line was the best "The End" I gave it one star... for the last line!

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

This tale revealed towards its end an attempt by the author to reveal all the positive aspects of cuckoldry. You even had bull and cuck wimp praise each other. Oh wow...so to your readers you have now revealed the warm fuzzy side of cuckoldry. Shine this crap up however hard you may, this is still a turd. At its " best", the woman involved voluntarily allows herself to be unfaithful with another man, at its worst you have portrayed a hubby that recognises his sexual skills are no match to the alpha bull. What a fucking sad state of relationships...why the fact would any sane person want to go through the marriage ritual. In the scenario painted, the roles of husband and wife become superfluous.

A waste of an opportunity to tender something original

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Erotic Couplings

Should have been posted in Erotic Couplings

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Sounds like the truth set her free, and resigned him to a lifetime of his wife getting better sex than she will with him. Great deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

buncha shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fag cuck shit...squared

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry You did a good job showing your love of cuckoldry and in the written word you get to do that. But he is just a cuckold and not worthy of a woman. Only those who can have a woman that will keep their knees together when tempted are worthy.

He deserves to be the husband supporter of James woman.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

Bringing James back into the story ruined it. You should have ended it with the note on the door, This would have been a great story, one of the best. But the swinging, and the girl on girl on girl, I'm sorry, it didn't work and actually pissed me off after being so elated when Sarah had James removed as their pool guy. y the way, the truth doesn't always set you free. It just clears a bit of space for your brain to deal with the shit storm that will soon follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once you go black, you no go back, usually because NO ONE WANTS the skank back anyway, unless you are the writer, of course.

Total crap

katibkatib9 months ago

Free to do what? To keep on giving your "beloved" wife 15 inch cocks the rest of your life?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Outstanding! Well written and a most enjoyable read. Hard to imagine the pencil dicks who are critical. If they found your story so repulsive, they certainly wanted to read it to the end.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I cannot believe the racist bullshit of many of those posting comments. This was a fine story, well written, and deserving of better thsn what some of these redneck crackers posted as semi-literate comments. Justvlike some guys enjoy sexual variety (i.e.-multiple partners), the same is true of some women. That does not make the men cucks or the women whores, it is just mature adults enjoying their sexuality. I enjoy seeing my wife with another man and she enjoys seeing me with another woman. We are both secure enough in our relationship to recognize the difference between recreational fucking and making love, and at the end of the day (or weekend) we know that we are still going to go home together. We read this story together, and both felt that it was definitely 5-star work, although writing this review had to wait until we finished fucking each other as we enjoyed mental images conjured up by the story. Truly a win-win.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy596 months ago

This is an impressive story on many levels. Suffice to say I loved it Hubby is the hero. Deserves sainthood in my mind. We) done,

All the best,

Dave

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

She is not crying for joy and love of her husband. She is crying because the better lover is leaving for good! SO hubby will always be #2 (maybe less) and a pay check. So sad.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice3 months ago

Unlabeled cuckold stories always get the rating they deserve - 1 star. Read first and last sentence, that was enough to know this was awful.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Right. Because life is only about orgasms. Vapid trash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous