All Comments on 'And Then It Is Tuesday'

by JohnWesleyWalsh

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AlpineskierAlpineskieralmost 13 years ago
very good

yes, I liked it. different, maybe too detailed, but good. (Personally, I think you need help!) :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good story

enjoyed the read and the eroticism. one can almost feel the exposure, the openess, the nudity... well done. a word of advice, some of the paragraphs are a run on, way too long to read and it loses the dialogue of the story. otherwise, well done!

abc101abc101over 12 years ago
great read

I enjoyed this but i agree with the other readers. It was too detailed and a little redundant. I also did not care for the old people in the story. I prefer hearing about youthful characters. It kinda deflated my arousal hearing about the old people and the gay dudes in the story. It was a god plot and very well written but not my preference of characters.

But please keep writing. Your a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot

I enjoyed the detailed flashbacks that seemed to uncover the motivation as I learned where the guy would eventually go. I think it is entirely believable that an exhibitionist would have had some erotic experiences that he or she could relive, and draw upon to enhance new experiences. Thanks.

DottiefloodDottiefloodover 12 years ago
Perfect

I must disagree with the ones who did not like the explicitness. That was perfectly done to show us second by second what you were thinking. Maybe, if you broke up the sections into several paragraphs it would help. I kept getting hornier and losing my place.

Could you write some more, please?Maybe Susan will ask you to get circumcised for her so she can see your glorious cock all slick and gleaming. First she'd ask you to shave some of that bush?

I will be waiting...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
That was hot!

I couldn't believe it but I was actually sweating when I finished your story. Your level of detail just prolonged the nearly excruciating pleasure of your story. Great job!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyalmost 4 years ago
So so hot

Superb erotica. Particularly liked the slow gradual build up and the second by second thoughts of Thomas. It was a story about edging as well as exhibitionism and voyeurism, and kept me on edge until the excruciatingly glorious finals and climax. I was left drenched in my own spunk and immediately wanting to read the next story.

Ps. I liked all the characters - made it hot realistic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous