Andalucia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up with her mouthful of cum and then Tere said "No seas avariciosa"(Something like: don't get greedy now). And she approached her walking on her knees. Both sisters kissed and interchanged my cum back and forth until it disappeared. I actually couldn't see a single drop of that load.

Once finished they jumped to my sides giggling and smiling at me and at each other. They caressed me tenderly and cuddled me in a delicious manner. I was completely disconnected, I could see what was going on but I could not move. My orgasm had short circuited my nervous system for a while. I took it easy and enjoyed my two magnificent woman and their sexual strength and endurance. I was going to test it in the near future....

They allowed me to relax and regain control of myself and then Lola, she had most of the initiative because her sister was a bit shier than her, started to caress my internal thighs and approaching to my scrotum. The feeling of her smooth hands on my thighs and touching from time to time my balls made my blood start to boil again. Tere joined her sister and that was a kick. I pushed them on their backs and I started to kiss, lick and caress all her bodies, trying to give as much attention to both. I asked them to turn bottoms up and I continued. They specially enjoyed my hard cock rubbing their asses cracks. Tere, this time asked me to sit in the border of the bed and she knelt in a position so that she could give me a tit fuck, she started rubbing her nipples with my pr-ecum dripping dick then she lubed her fantastic cleavage and she gave me a nice tit fuck, while Lola rubbed her tits on my back and pinched my nipples kissed my ears and kissed me from time to time. Then Tere stopped the delicious tit fuck and stood up pulling from my cock to follow her. She grabbed a pillow hugged her and kneeled in the center of the bed then bent to rest on the pillow and her chest offering me a wide and gorgeous vision of her leaking pussy and her ass.

As I approached to her, in fact I was locked on that target no matter what happened around me, Lola came to our side and kneeled besides her sister and licked gently the left ass cheek while blinking at me, she grabbed my extra hard almost painful cock introduced it in her mouth for a while coating it with her saliva and then she guided it to Tere's impatient and gapping pussy. She brushed that vulva with the head of my cock which had an effect on Tere that started to moan and move her hips in desire and on me increasing even more my erection. After some moments of teasing like that Lola blinked at me and guided my dich into the entrance of that inviting pussy. She then surrounded my left leg and grabbed my balls and pushed them towards her sister full deep. Tere startled upon the sudden invasion but adapted to it like a pro pushing against me not to waste a single centimeter of meat. ¡Follame bien macho! (Give me a good fuck stud!)she said. I did not need any command for that, I started with long and slow ins and outs alternating with my hands through her legs to her clit and sometimes to the interior of her thighs and also to her hanging tits. Lola was also working hard biting my nipples rubbing Tere's clit and asshole. After a while Tere and me were in a great fucking rhythm, Tere had had several little orgasms and was biting the pillow like a possessed. Lola tried to calm us down a bit pushed me backwards took my cock, for my delight deep into her mouth, then pulled it to Tere's asshole and rubbed it against. ¡Este caballero te la va a meter por el culo hermana! (This gentleman is going to enter your asshole sister!) and Tere: Me muero de ganas tía! (I die for it bitch!) Lola pressed my exploding cock against the target, I pushed and the asshole opened wide, my dick travelled all the way to my balls squeezed between my clenched legs and her vulva with slight resistance and once inside the sphincter retightened so when I pulled out to come back had a delicious milking effect. Lola attacked relentlessly her sister clit and in no time Tere started to tremble like a tree in an earthquake, she screamed and started to cry and say incomprehensible words.

Then Lola pushed me again to grab my cock and suck it. Tere screamed. "No tía déjalo que me lo dé todo cabrona!"(No you just leave him to give me all, asshole!)Lola then gave me a deep suck and put back my cock where it was, saying: "La perra ya está lista"(The bitch is ready).

That sucking together with their words just got me beyond that point so I grabbed her hips and rammed her mercilessly until I just exploded very deep into her. I collapsed on her and felt her spasms or ecstasy that lasted during a long while.

I short circuited again and couldn't move for a while I closed my eyes and somehow dozed some minutes and I got pulled out of it by a hand caressing and massaging my balls, it was a smiling Lola kneeling beside me Tere was smiling at me, on the other side, and with her hand over her pussy and into her asshole was pulling out some of my sperm and licking it, she took a sample for me and put it into my mouth. I never had tried that mixture before but I found it good and asked for more. Both girls laughed and this time Lola had Tere pushing out some juices while she cupped her asshole and got a decent amount that offered to me and when I was going to suck it she pulled her hand and laughed at me. We all laughed and shared the mixture. Boy that was exciting, almost without notice my dick was ready for another round and when the girls noticed it they looked at it with popping eyes and more laughs.

¡Bueno, ahora me toca a mi! Said Lola.(Well now it's my turn!. Tere smiled at us she advanced to her sister and pushed her on her back, then took a pillow and asking Lola to lift her hips put it underneath, she caressed tenderly Lola's belly and tits asking her whether she was comfortable. Lola nodded. Tere then spread Lola's legs and tasted her pussy approving the flavor. She looked at me and said ¡Está preparada para ti! (She is ready for you!) as she approached me and grabbed my cock, yanked it a couple of times like checking the hardness, sucked it a bit to lubricate it carefully.

She tugged me by my most sensitive part towards her opened sister, with the other hand she took Lola's right leg and hold it spread with her hip and got me in Lola's entrance. Lola was looking at me with lust and her hands were asking me to advance and get into her.

I was in heaven when I slipped into Lola that received me with a hot kiss holding my head with her hands. Follame macho! (Fuck me stud! She said, which I started. That was a great missionary fuck with the helps of Tere, helping us increase our desires and feelings, now rubbing my balls, then Lola's clit, then her tits on my back, then, then,....

I woke up the following morning on a sunny bed alone. I had just the time for a shower and catch a cab to the airport. I saw a note on my side table: "Cuando quieras pregunta por Las Gemelas en la recepción del hotel. Un beso. Lola y Tere."(Whenever you like just ask for The Twins at the hotel reception).

I had scheduled 15 days' vacation in Seychelles next month; from the airport I called my travel agent to reschedule them....

12