All Comments on 'Andrea's Concern'

by tmark0099

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope you will continue with Andrea's blossoming experience with her son. Maybe Chris can be her Master, you have outlined a fine start.

duskyhazeduskyhazeabout 3 years ago

I liked it, a bit...kind of... poetic lol but I liked it. Keep going and update the other series please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The Mom mentioned earlier about having another baby. Does she?

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

It was hard to follow what with the mother always beating around the bush, and the son just saying I know. You need an editor.

Mackey21Mackey21about 3 years ago

Really liked the story! I would love a sequel, I think the story has a lot of potential. Maybe Chris can't seem to become monogamous? I don't know, just an idea. Great work!

Harvey_32Harvey_32over 2 years ago

I have seen there is a sequal and it pointed me here first.

I'm not sure if the whole thing made much sense, sure I understood the words but the flow was a little whacky.

To summarise:

I love my boy as a mother,

I didn't like his girlfriend,

She dumped him & I was pleased,

He had 3 more & I was jealous,

I shared a shrink session with him and watched them flirt,

They kissed... oh and after that I think they fucked.

Excuse my analogy but my perception was of a series of almost unrelated tales. Having just read it the only thing still in my head is the kiss which seemed to be described so well I get the impression the authour has done that part and awaits the rest.

I haven't rated... yes as I can't work out whether this is rubbish or awaiting the sequal to fill in the gaps but I will take the risk and put my name to my comments.

gpetagpetaover 2 years ago

finally mom gets her son between legs

HornyKipHornyKipover 2 years ago

It is a good story. The lead-in was very good. I don't care for stories that jump right into the sex. I saw it ending differently, though. And what about the husband? What happens after this? I need more.

SekkusuwoodSekkusuwoodover 2 years ago

Your story was difficult to follow. You need to properly set a scene. You have the characters down for the most part, but your scenes lack a strong cohesion. You took too long to get to the sex. I would have included the son's sexy times with the other various women to add to her frustrations. If she had snuck a peek at all the various women he was having sex with, and started to get turned on maybe without understanding why she was being turned on.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

Sometimes the story just writes itself.

I'm surprised I missed this one of yours till now. I would love to see you revisit it and continue it. I know we have similar tastes, so I think you could really have fun with these characters. A mother that wants her son to be monogamous, but cheats on her husband with that same son!?! Does she change her view of monogamy? Or, does she rationalize, and Justify herself into believing she is not now a hypocrite??? Does the Harem return? Is divorce in the mom's future? Will the Husband find out? Will the affair continue? She's so worried about the son being 'safe' when it comes to sex, and she said she wasn't ready to be a grandma yet... But it didn't seem like either did anything to ensure the sex was 'safe'. And she did think about another child so... Is she still fertile... Is the son a 'true stud'??? So many ways you could take this tale, or the tale could take you. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Plenty of scope for more episodes. What happens when father returns. Does he really just have mum from now on.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I thought it was a great story. So different from others I have read. Almost wholesome in it's verbiage. Nothing wrong with the other, of course. It's just nice to read a story that can be sexy without the crude language.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertmark0099@tmark0099
https://bluedusk99.wordpress.com July 16, 2022 I'm Back! Yo! How are you!? I’ve been swamped and busy! Gained a whole lot of weight. But that’s all rubbish. Let’s talk about what we are going to do about the unfinished stories… So let me see the two most popular series are: ...