Andrea's Concern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see... hmmm... Tiffany is definitely one of them," Andrea giggled at that thought. Tiffany was their next-door neighbour before they moved to their current home. She liked Tiffany. Apart from her unusually high voice, she was a good girl, Andrea always thought. She had seen the two teenagers quite close to each other and now it all made sense.

"Who else... hmmm... maybe... nah... they broke up, right?" She shook her head in denial. "It couldn't be, could it? Brittany? No way?" Her eyes were swimming. "So sneaky, if it is true."

Brittany was Chris's previous girlfriend before Rachel. Andrea didn't exactly know what happened there but she had always assumed that they had broken up since Rachel came into the picture, after all, what else could it be.

"It's a little irritating if it is the truth..." Chris had seemingly "duped" her into believing otherwise and it didn't sit that well with her.

"I guess I can forgive him though, since he confessed to it and all..."

She was nearly finished brushing her hair, so she got up to change into her nightwear. It was a red, silk kimono, her husband had brought it back from one of his trips to Japan.

She examined her figure in the mirror and sighed heavily. "There's no one to appreciate all my efforts to look so fantastic. If only his job wasn't so demanding..." She thought about how her husband was usually out of the city most nights.

They had a good sex life, she and her husband, however, it was about more than that. Intimacy wasn't just about sex and she had been missing it more often these days.

"Nothing I can do there... hold on..." Suddenly it struck her that she had forgotten to talk to Chris about the single most important thing. "I forgot to ask him if he is being safe or not!"

Andrea had the mood to just go on and barge into his room and make things perfectly clear to her son that it was imperative that he was being safe. And with his situation, it was absolutely non-negotiable that he did.

"Hmmm... maybe not right now..." She paused to muse at the fact that with Chris' nature it wasn't an issue per se. After all, he was an incredibly responsible young man, and she didn't have to worry in most of the cases.

"But this thing is bothering me... and it is so unlike him... maybe I should talk with someone about it... maybe an expert..."

***

"Let me go in first, okay?" Andrea asked Chris. "Just wait here for a bit and I will call you inside. You are fine with it right?"

"Yeah, mom, sure." He pointed to the magazines on the center table while also taking a look around the waiting room. "I will keep myself occupied."

"That's good, then." Andrea took one last look at her son and pushed the door open to the psychologist's office.

It had been nearly a week since their "talk" and Andrea had, at last, dragged him to her friend's. Julia was a well-known psychologist and also a friend of many years. She had already discussed with her that she, Julia, was to persuade or more like dissuade Chris from his current extraordinarily indulgent and surreal lifestyle.

"Julia..." Andrea's eyes lit up as soon as she gazed at her friend.

Julia was a brunette, tall and athletic. One wouldn't know judging from her fair, soft skin but she was nearly 38 years of age. Her face and features were on the sharp side which suited her job perfectly. There was an aura, a presence about her, which made people want to listen to her unconsciously. She had never married, single life was her calling, in her own words.

"Andi! Come in, come in!" Julia walked over from her leather chair. She hugged Andrea tightly and said in a perky voice, "I missed you!"

"I missed you, too, more than you can imagine," Andrea replied with a giggle. "It's been too long, unnecessarily so..."

"Yeah! Well... look at you though!" Julia appreciatively looked her over. "You look as hot as ever! Amazing!"

"Oh, stop!" Andrea voiced with a slight blush.

"No, really, I couldn't guess that you are a Mom, and look at that ass!" She gave a light tap on Andrea's butt as she said so.

"Stop! I am nowhere near as... you are the real looker, always have been, among all of us friends. But thanks for the compliments." Andrea giggled.

"I am serious though..." Julia pouted for a second before she took Andrea's arm and dragged her to the leather couch. "So... is he outside right now?"

"Yeah... I told him to wait for me to call him inside."

"But really, Andi! He has a harem!? Are you for real!?" Julia had quickly moved on to the matter of the evening, Chris.

"I couldn't believe it myself, you know." Andrea sighed a little wearily. She had already told it all to Julia on the phone, still, she recounted the events to her friend once more.

"Hmmm... He must be a real stud from what I could gather!" Julia laughed to herself.

"Yeah..." Andrea didn't exactly feel comfortable with that remark. She was used to the idea that her son was an extremely handsome man, a chick magnet so to say, but to hear it from her friend left her at a loss on how to react.

"Well, call him in," Julia winked at the silent mother while she picked up her glasses. "And don't worry, I will scare him straight for you."

"Yeah..." Andrea muttered under her nervous giggle. Suddenly for no apparent reason, she didn't feel as confident anymore. However, the arrow had already left the bow. So she called her son to join them inside.

"Julia this is Chris and Chris..." Andrea, as soon as she turned towards Julia to introduce her to Chris, had a bad premonition. It felt to her as if she was sending the lamb right to the mouth of the lion. "...this is Julia."

"Call me Julia!"

"Chris."

"Aren't you handsome!?"

"You are not half bad yourself..."

"Yeah!?"

"Yeah! I have never seen someone as authoritatively sexy as yourself."

"Well, thank you, I have never been quite complimented like that."

"You have never met someone like me then..."

"Confident! I like it!"

"And I like your style, your whole persona!"

"Different from your high school bimbos, huh?"

"They have their charm."

"Is that so?"

Andrea was left shell shocked by their exchange. It was as if she wasn't even there. 'What in the actual fuck is happening!?'

***

"Well, that was an utter waste of time!" Andrea slid over on her bed. "I don't even understand what happened back there..."

It was deep in the night. She was back home with Chris after spending about an hour of time with Julia. She felt fed up, not angry, as she recalled how she was pushed to the side-lines as her son and her friend flirted with each other right in front of her.

"At least she tried to persuade him to call off his current arrangement..."

Through all their flirting there was an occasional word from Julia's side to tell him about the dangers of what he was doing and the benefit of "monogamy" among other things.

"I don't think it will help though..."

Chris had mostly just waved off those concerns and advises. He seemed set in his own way and didn't seem open to listening otherwise. Andrea was getting really concerned about it.

"Well... I'll have to come up with another way."

She was not convinced that she couldn't make him see the right way. However, there was another new worry plaguing her at the moment. Julia.

"It shouldn't happen but... the way things have been going recently... I wouldn't be surprised if I find out that she has been hooking up with my baby... the slut!" Andrea clicked her tongue in exasperation. "I will have to strictly warn him off!"

There was certainly an energy between the two of them. In hindsight, she should have known. Julia was more of a free spirit than she had remembered and her son... her son was also something else entirely. She couldn't be sure what the two of them were capable of.

"Hmm... what if she makes him swear off all other girls?" That thought shook her to the core. On one hand, it would be accomplishing the goal she had set out on, while on the other hand, her son would be sleeping with her friend. "I don't know if I can swallow it down..."

As she imagined Chris and Julia together, an unknown feeling crept up her heart. Her initial reaction was that of disgust, shame, and anger. However, the more she thought about it, the more her feelings became messed up. There was one thing she was sure of though; she didn't like it. She didn't like it, not a single bit. It was as if someone was robbing her of her son.

She sighed, "If only his father was home a little bit more,"

She felt lonely. She hadn't felt so lonely in a long while. Everything she held dear seemed to be slipping far away from her. Her son had become a bad boy, her husband wasn't home most nights, her friend had betrayed her; nothing was giving her comfort.

"What should I do now!?"

***

It had been a couple of months since that fateful day. Two things had happened since then. One being good and the other... bad, very, very bad. Andrea was chagrined.

The good thing was Chris had broken it off with all his girlfriends. He had told her himself, on his own accord. She had been on top of the moon that day. Finally, her son was coming around and once again listening to her words.

She didn't understand and didn't even want to understand why she had such a problem with Chris "dating" multiple girls. Other than the health issue, which was a real concern, she couldn't quite figure out the reason behind her vehement opposition to the idea.

After a lot of thought, she still couldn't pinpoint the reason behind it. However, she did understand one thing. Being a mother was all she had. Sure, she was also a wife and a woman. But ever since she had held her baby in her arms that first time, she knew it in her heart that it was what she was meant to do, being a mother.

And when she realized, she was failing in the one task she never wanted to fail at, she couldn't handle it anymore. Chris was her everything, she couldn't fathom anything hurting him under her watch, and the way things were going he was headed for a major heartbreak or a lonely life down the line. Harems and whatnot were not real, and it was just a thing of children's fantasies to be able to work it out successfully.

Andrea didn't want anything, even remotely, to hurt her baby, and if she had to take matters into her own hands for that, then so be it. So she was quite happy and incredibly relieved to hear it from his own mouth that he had broken it off with those girls.

However, however, a new problem had arisen because of that. Now Chris was regularly meeting up with Julia. She didn't have the heart to ask anything more than that, about what they did when they met and maybe if they did what she thought they did.

She didn't have the heart.

More than that, she didn't understand what bothered her more. Whether it was that her son and her friend were fucking each other, or that her son had found someone to rely on. After all, Julia was a fully grown woman, with a job and everything. She had the life experiences, she had the money, she had everything one could want in a woman. She wasn't like the girls from his school who didn't have anything figured out.

Chris being with Julia had essentially eliminated her need as a mother in his life. Julia could give him everything she could, and more than that; she could also give him sex.

It hurt her. It hurt her bad, to come to terms with the fact that her role as a mother was slowly, but surely, coming to an end. She couldn't believe how quickly the time had passed and how easily she was pushed out of the picture.

"And he is still on his business trip..." Andrea lamented about her husband.

She had been feeling increasingly lonely. All-day, alone in the house, it had begun eating at her. The joy of waiting for her son to come home from school, making dinner for him, talking to him about all and everything, it had all vanished into thin air.

"Maybe if ask him to stop seeing her?"

Andrea was scared, she was really scared of the possibility that Chris would say no to her request. It would be the proverbial final straw that broke the camel's back. She was afraid that he wouldn't listen to her and then it would be all over.

"What if he threatens to move out!?" She shook her head vigorously. "No! God, no! Anything but that! Anything... but that..."

She had even made him choose the college in their hometown because she couldn't handle being away from him. And to have "this" be the reason to be away from her son, she definitely in no way could digest it.

"What should I do?" She heaved a long sigh.

***

"Chris, honey, could you come here please!" Andrea shouted for her son from behind her room's slightly ajar door.

"Yeah," Chris replied as he came inside.

"Come here, sit!" She pulled out an album of old photos and spread it open. "I was just going through these..."

"Yeah?" Chris sat beside her and flipped the page. It was an old photo album from his childhood. "You look so beautiful in this one, mom!" He commented on one particular photograph.

"You think so?"

"Of course, mom. For me, you are the most beautiful woman there is."

"Oh, stop it! You couldn't be serious..." Andrea said with a blush on her fair cheeks.

"I'm serious though! You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, bar none." He placed a soft kiss on her reddened cheek.

"Serious, serious?" Andrea found herself wanting to hear more of those words of praise. It was the brightest she had felt in a long time. And even if it felt a little forceful to ask for it herself, she didn't care at the moment.

"Serious, serious!" Chris smiled and kissed her other cheek.

Suddenly, as he was retreating, Andrea turned her head and kissed his lips.

The world stopped at that moment. Everything came to a standstill. They were stuck in that position. No one knew what to do anymore. No one knew what it meant.

Chris retreated after a few seconds, which felt to Andrea as if days had passed. "Ha-ha... sorry..." He tried to play it off as an accident.

Andrea, though, was having none of it. She followed through on her earlier act and stood up and took his shocked face in her hands and gave him a soul-snatching kiss.

There wasn't anything left for chance anymore. There was no denying it anymore. She had kissed him. She had kissed her son.

Andrea felt as if a tornado had hit her in the face. She couldn't think, couldn't move, couldn't talk, couldn't do anything else except to keep kissing Chris, keep on kissing her son, keep on kissing her baby.

A million thoughts ran through her mind, but none of them told her to stop it. It was wrong, she knew it was, nevertheless, she was in no mood to stop it. She was taking this chance. She had a feeling as if she was losing her son, and maybe this would only push him away even faster than before, but she was taking this chance.

Chris could hate her, and she would deserve it if he did. Something in her told her though, that he wouldn't. Call it a mother's intuition or anything else, she had a gut feeling that it would be fine, that she would get her son back... and more.

However, foremost of all, she liked it. And something inside her told her that he liked it too. And that was all that mattered, now and ever.

"Mom?" Chris' eyes were searching.

She felt as if she had taken his breath away, he certainly did take her breath away with that kiss, however, he was still calm. It was the first time she realized how soothing it was to be in his calm presence.

"Yes?"

"Are you sure about this?"

"... Yes! Yes, I am." She mustered all her courage and took the fall. There wasn't anything stopping her now. She would see through the end, the thing that she had started on a whim, a dangerous, double-edged whim.

"Finally!" He screamed, so unlike him, and dived down to snatch her soul away with his kiss.

He kissed her slow, he kissed her hard. Their lips melted against each other and their tongues slowly came out to play.

Andrea leaned forward and rested her palms against his muscular chest. She felt his skin, she felt his muscles. He was built rugged, but his kiss was so smooth.

He bit down on her succulent lips and pulled her into him. She bent forward, drowning in his lips. She had never been kissed like this, never before. And now her eighteen-year-old son was the one to make her swoon.

It was the best kiss she had ever had and she was hungry for more. She opened her lips and invited him in, and when he did invade her mouth she felt herself going gaga over him all over again.

His scent drifted in her nose and she breathed it in. Their tongues wrestled inside her mouth and she drank it in. It was not enough when he retreated to catch his breath, and she felt, it would never be enough.

Her eyes met his, while her lips searched for more. She was breathless, however, it didn't matter because kissing was more urgent than taking a breath.

She had felt more for him in that one kiss than she had ever felt for anyone and her eyes relayed as much to him. He in turn didn't leave her waiting for more and renewed their union, their sacred union, the union of souls between a mother and her son.

Unbeknownst to Andrea, she found herself with her back to her bed, but still, her lips never separated from her son's, now her lover's.

"Baby..." She mumbled in between breaths. "You don't know what it means to me," A teardrop rolled down the corner of her eye.

"I do know," Chris said and kissed her tear away.

Andrea locked her arms behind his neck and pulled him over her. Her back was on the mattress and she was pinned down between his arms. And she wanted it just like that. To be under him and at his mercy, there was nowhere else she would rather be.

"Baby?" She sighed as he laid his lips over her neck. The heat from his body and the feel of his skin, they made her forget about everything else. It was just the two of them now, all alone with each other, with all the time in the world.

Slowly he traced over her neck, leaving a wet trail of his own. Her hands roamed restlessly, as he took his time to explore her like the treasure she was. When he reached the juncture over her collarbone, she snatched open the buttons of her top.

"Gulp!" Chris took a nervous gulp as he stared at the deep gully of flesh. The forbidden flesh.

It made her giggle. She tucked his hair behind his ear and kissed his forehead. The kiss was for the same assurance she had filled him with for unknown amounts of time but with such a different meaning behind it.

"Baby..." Andrea sighed.

She had felt a myriad of feelings through all her life but none so intense. Her fingers combed through his hair as his hand shakenly removed her top.

"So beautiful," he mumbled after he was face to face with her naked form.

"Oh, baby..." She felt a rush from his comment, a rush like never before.

She had been told she was beautiful all her life, but none had mattered as much as the words from her son right that moment.

She felt then that she was his, all of her and she didn't want there to be any barrier between them. The clothes, they were a bother, and while he remained gaping at her, she skilfully got rid of them all. She was as naked as naked could be, but somehow she felt as if she was enveloped in a cradle, a cradle of warmth and love.

"Gulp!" Chris gulped again.

It made her giggle again. She ushered him in when he seemed too nervous to take the next step. There was nothing to be afraid of, she was his and he was hers. There wasn't a doubt.

She aahed and oohed when he mashed her breasts in his palms, and her breath got stuck in her throat when he kissed her nub. He was taking his time, slowly reacquainting himself with the flesh he had once claimed as his own.

"Baby, you don't have to be so... careful... I won't break." She giggled when he kept being hesitant.