Andrea's Concern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know- I know..."

His false bravado was very cute to her, he was very cute to her.

She invited him to her breasts, coaxed him to take her teat in between his lips. When finally, he put his mouth to her tit, her fire burned ever brighter. It was like somehow a taboo circle was being completed at last. Nothing could make her happier or more fulfilled at that moment other than the feel of his mouth sucking on her flesh.

"Oh, honey!" She cooed in pleasure. The pulsations running through her body had never been so pleasurable. His hands latched at her tits and his mouth alternated between each of her dark nipples and with each lick of his tongue, with each suck of his mouth, with each nibble of his teeth, she felt closer and closer to her climax.

It was going to be a momentous one, she knew it in her soul. The first climax of their taboo and unholy union, it had to be, there was no other option than that. And when it finally came, how wonderful it was, how intense it was.

"Yes, Baby!" She pulled him close and sought his lips. There was a taste of her own tit in his mouth but she didn't care, it was all she could do to keep herself from melting away inside his mouth.

"Oh, mom..." Chris sighed and took off his clothes. She watched him in rapt attention, traced his abs, and kissed his pecs.

"You are a vision, you know that?" She asked him absentmindedly, lost in appreciating the Adonis that was her son.

"I'm nothing compared to you though... after all you made me..." He quipped and pecked her small, little nose.

"You, sweet talker, you!" She ate it up gleefully. And why wouldn't she, it was all true in any case, she did make him.

He dived down, unhesitatingly this time and she welcomed him in. She had missed being pinned down by him, even if it was just for a moment. Because all she wanted was to be taken by him and to satisfy his thirst.

"Come on, Baby, take me! Claim your mother!" She whispered throatily in his ear.

That lit up a spark in his eyes. Gone were the gentle caresses and the soft touches, replaced by the rugged holds and impatient strokes.

"Mom! Mom!" He muttered hungrily, unsure and at a loss, as he didn't know what to do with the goddess of love laying down at his mercy. He needed his mother to show the way as she had done so many times before.

"Shhh... honey..." She consoled him and then held him with love.

His member pulsed in between them and it made her gasp. The sensations travelled straight to her core and shook her clean. His hot breaths at her breasts and his thirst for her nipple made her swoon. It was getting to be unbearable, the temperature between them.

Slowly, she dared to take his member in her soft hands and he jerked violently as soon as she did. "Mom!" He called out.

Taking a gulp, she positioned his cock and then ushered him in. He was like an angry bull in a china shop and invaded her core in a single stroke.

"Ah!"

"Ah!"

They cried in unison, much as their bodies pulsed in unison. Their union was complete. The most unholy of unions, and at the same time the most loving of unions. She felt complete at the moment; like she had found the missing piece to the puzzle. She felt filled and she felt fulfilled.

"Baby..."

He moved at her voice. She moved in response. Their bodies in sync, as well as their hearts. Their slow moments gradually picked up but it was never rushed. It was a thing of beauty how they came together and moved together, the mother and son complimenting each other perfectly.

"Baby!" Andrea sighed as another climax rocked through her as her son rocked his body on top of her. There were no other thoughts in her mind, gone were the worries about his choices, and gone were the doubts about him drifting away. He was with her, he was in her, nothing else mattered anymore; it couldn't.

As the warmth filled her heart, he started picking up pace. He was close, she could feel it and she couldn't wait to be filled by the proof of their love. She egged him on with soft kisses, and he responded in kind.

"Mom," he cried.

"Chris," she cried.

And with that their union was complete. They climaxed together as they had crossed that bridge together.

She shuffled into him as he laid beside her. They took their time to catch their breath, just staring into each other's eyes as there was no need for fancy words. They understood where they stood with each other, it didn't require vows of undying love.

Finally, after a long while, Andrea was the one to break the silence. "So... no harem anymore, right?"

"Of course not."

"And Julia..." She didn't want to admit after all that had happened between them in the past hour but she still felt a little jealous of Julia. After all, she had gotten him first.

"We just talk Mom... she is fun to talk to..."

"And nothing else?"

"No."

"Good!" Andrea smiled and held him tighter. "Just stay here, I don't want to let go right now..."

"Sure."

###

It turned out a lot different from what I was planning. Especially the sex scene. It happens with me more often than not! Maybe I can come back and write the original story. It was supposed to be about a mother concerned about her son who jacks off too much. Well, anyway, I hope you enjoyed it. Please forgive the typos, I wrote it on my phone.

Please comment and rate.

Thank you for reading.