All Comments on 'Androshorts: Older Women'

by Androgynousother

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
sailandoarsailandoarabout 7 years ago
Thanks . .

. . . sweet-n-nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very Good

What an enjoyable read. Liked the way you told about his learning then later applying that knowledge. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it!

Wonderful characters, excellent writing both 'setting' and dialogue, and hot romance. Thanks for sharing!

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Ok...

Just like real life DRAMA. Not sure why she had to play all of the games. You kept talking about her being his teacher 10 years ago. This is 10 years later, and he has surpassed her education (I think it said that.) Now their age difference is so not an issue, and every year that goes by it becomes so much less important. Jo just made me irritated.

Now, Auntie Amy, there is a gal that I would love to meet... OOO-LA-LA... Break me off a piece of that hot babe.

Robert_NotRobert_Notalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

Believable characters, good story development, a touching - and happy - end - and pushed a good few of my buttons too.

Thanks

R

txcrackertxcrackerabout 6 years ago

Another Great one ! 5*s

Thanks for the read ! KEEP IT UP !

ishtatishtatover 5 years ago
Well written.

Very realistic. I think her reluctance was completely consistent with her character. After 10 years it obviously took some time for the inner woman to escape the professional teacher. Glad you did not rush it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful story along with superior writing skills.

Don't know why it took me so long to read your stories, but they are superior to any of the writers here. This is my third to read. You don't fall into the same pattern. They are well thought out and you do not depend on what you have written from other stories to bolster your writing. I think you put in the perfect amount of sexual tension, leading to the the love scenes.

There are some here that do that though fairly well but they are predictable. So far your stories vary in that style and how they get "to it." I like that.

If you were to write a series then there would be dependencies. Too many times a writer gets caught up in supporting the story in the story. Your story lines are very good.

I would love to see how you would handle a series. I going thru your stories alphabetical and not looking ahead, so you may have one for us.

Great job!

SolarisLostSolarisLostover 5 years ago

Although I'm a big fan of your other stories, this one didn't do it for me. Too much focus on sex, not enough on characterization and romance. The lead comes off as shallow and immature (like crying is unmanly or something). But then, his cavalier approach to sex is not an attitude I share or understand.

Still well written, just not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ME WANT! and ME WANT MORE!

Nothing else needed or intended.

Well, lots more intended, I suppose.

Nice story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice and.inspiring well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't know the time frame this allegedly took place. I went to high school in the 70's and don't recall women being as uptight as Jo was in this story. Her behavior made very little sense. And still living with her parents in her thirties?

And Terry patting himself on the back for his 100% comes across as a little Trumpish for my taste.

Maybe it's a culture thing, but three stars is the best I could do for this one.

rayironyrayironyover 1 year ago

Gets 5 *

No equivocation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really some of the worse written sex scenes, ever- no foreplay at all, just shove it in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndrogynousother@Androgynousother
Let's not kid ourselves, I write long stories with happy endings - whatever section they're uploaded to, and my characters tend to drink tea and eat bacon and egg sandwiches, might as well tell you now. If you don't like my characters or what they do, please remember they are...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES