All Comments on 'Andy, June and Me'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Grrr

As soon as the coma was mentioned, I knew this would be one of those JPB unfinished stories. Sure enough, I skipped to the end, and everything is in limbo, with the coma situation still unresolved. JPB, your "clever trick" of ending a story with an unresolved situation has grown old and then some. Please, finish your stories! When the going gets tough, for instance, what if the guy does wake up, you skip out on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Here my husband is in the hospital come fuck me

We can have kids while your husband is out of it, great. Now lets pray he dies. Didnt like the scenario, didnt like either the friends nor the wifes morals, and dont like how long the guy is kept on ice. Myabe when he comes out of it he will go and find a good woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Good

This was a well written story that actually provoked some thought. It might seem open ended to some, but I thought it was done well and liked the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
always liked this one

Nothing wrong with a story that asks for reader participation. Assuming of course, the reader has the mental capacity to actually generate an occasional independent idea or at least extrapolate from an existing groundwork of ideas. Oh hell, who am I kidding? Here on the internets there is no independent thought. Nor the capacity to use your own imagination to direct the tale to woe or happiness. What do I know I'm just a reader.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 14 years ago
Great reading this one again.

This one is terrific! I loved it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well

Maybe Andy recovers, gets well, finds out what happened and cuts your dick and balls off and shoves them down your throat, skins his whoring wife alive and takes the kid to the zoo and throws it in the shark tank with chum all over it. A fitting end to a JPB tale..............HAHAHAHAHAHA

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To HAHAHA etc.(Nyminus of course)

Push your finger in your ear your brain's dribbling out. Nonce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a loving wife deciding....

....to have multiple kids.Such a well thought out tale.To the reader in disillusionment central.You think this is well thought out? Where was the discussion about time lines re Andy's possible reawakening?Did they go for one child for every 3 years of coma? Could they maybe have got some of Andy's sperm, and froze it as a hedge?The possibilities are endless but not if you crank it out over lunch, which JPB seems to have done with this one.-pistolpackinpete

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 14 years ago
I don't understand the negative comments

I think this is a very well written and interesting story. JBP does that sometimes. He takes an interesting premise - and the premise for this story is quite credible - and turns it into an interesting story. In this case his characters are believable and put into a sad situation, but make the best of it as best as they can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A fantastic read

I liked the story because it presents a very painful picture. In the end, who is cheating on who and what happens if/when the main character awakes. What about the children? Where do they belong in all of this. Thanks for writing JPB

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
good story But I note that

for some reason JPB actually deals e with the Main issue at hand. He usually NEVER does that.. see George and Shawna

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Goofy!!!

Bob come on now start writing. This story is weak as fly piss.

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Excellent Story

Should a person give up living because a hit and run driver put the partner in a coma? You will never know if he is going to come out of it. To a certain degree only Andy has it easy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Then fucking divorce him....

....don't spend the rest of your life in his hospital room during the day and some man's bed at night.Move on or don't.-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Andy Will Never Be Back

Sooner or later he will pass away and the adulterous couple will regretted for ever.

I don't understand the negative comments. These are only in the Loving Wives section. Not in the gay nor lesbian, not even in the Incest/Taboo or Reluctant/Non consensual sections.

RheaParisRheaParisover 13 years ago
Wow!!!!!

A sad little tale indeed with quite a lot of real life issues thrown in!!!!

rjexplosionrjexplosionover 13 years ago
Good work

Wow. I've always really enjoyed your writing, JPB, and am currently reading most, if not all your stories via your submission page, and I'm truly impressed with the depth and emotion you convey through your characters, and story lines. Keep it up. :)

1950oldracer1950oldracerover 13 years ago
Stunning

I know this is an "erotic" site but this goes a long way beyond that, I think this is one of the best things that I have read on here,BRILLIANT.

NorbertrichardNorbertrichardover 13 years ago
norbertrichard Love your work.

I love your stories, but I hope they are not a reflection of your life.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
It is very creative

However, it is such a sad story that I could only rate it 3 stars.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 11 years ago
Terrific tale

The premise of this story was completely credible. Just like so many people stray when they aren't getting lovin from their hale and hardy spouse, people in this type of relationship have a need too. It is a need and people cannot deny it or their emotional lives are affected negatively. I know of two couples who had dalliences while their spouse was still alive and lucid. The one couple where the lady was incapacitated even encouraged her husband to have an affair.

I would actually expect this kind of behaviour here. In fact her insistance in not divorcing her husband is admirable, although probably difficult on the narrator.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
how is he calling himself a friend

you friend is in a coma and you the so called "friend" are fucking his wife and having kids with her. WOW, what a friend indeed. And she should be stoned like the whore she is. Her husband is in a Coma and she can't use a didlo or at least divorce his ass before you make him a cuckold. She doesn't want to divorce his ass because she a money grubbing bitch waiting on the life insurance.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
Question:

Honestly - would you wait over 8 years for your Spouse to -maybe - awaken? Seeing her live would be potentially over, only consisting of visiting her husband over years and years to come, the question has to be allowed: Would he want that, if he knew? Or would he rather have her to be happy again with a life worth living? Loving her means freeing her.

She has proven her feelings to him, still visiting and comforting him over all these years. The behaviour of her "new" Partner is, of course, rather selfish. He truely doen´t prove his friendship.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
Egotrixi your off your fucking rocker

She's a fucking slut, she was cheating on him before he go hurt. So how has June shown her love for anything. Faghater is right, she a fucking piece of shit whore waiting on life insurance. And how would her lover call Andy his friend and how is he any better than the whore. They both are selfish fucked ass people, but she is worse. She is the one that stood there and promise to foresake all others, not the friend. She now is trying to be there in sickness and health but she allready broke the vows. I hope Andy has family so the slut gets nothing but then you have to remember JPB wrote this, so June will get everything and blame Andy for getting ran over.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Bad

One of your worst ever.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 11 years ago
Got to be 5*

A very realistic scenario, which seems to upset some people.

robinhodrobinhodover 10 years ago
Brilliant

Either JPB is a schizo or is a team of writers under one name, his tales vary so greatly. A lot of them I don't like. They are pretty well written though.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
a cheating whore

Is a cheating whore. What difference does it make if the husband is in a coma? That's just the same as her sneaking around and he not knowing about it. He goes unconscious when he sleeps, so does that make it ok then too? The only difference here is that she doesn't have to cover her tracks. She was leading on and flirting with and planning with the other guy even before hubby's accident. She's worse than a cheating whore, she's a cold-hearted cheating whore. Instead of getting in all the fucking that she can before he wakes up, why not divorce him and at least let him keep his dignity? Burn all cheaters.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
i just

Re-read this one. Both cheaters say they hope he dies so they can move on. Really does seem they are waiting on a life insurance windfall. To those who say that she can't be expected to put her life on hold because he might not wake up? She barely made it a few short weeks before she had another man in her bed. Nobody expects her to pine away waiting, but if she can't wait for her husband to wake, the stop showing utter contempt for him and divorce him first. He at least deserves to be shown some respect from his wife. If she was in any way honourable she would divorce him, and then if he wakes up he will at least have a choice, and if he's OK with it they can remarry. But no, if they divorce and he dies, she won't get any money. I'm just surprised that they don't put a pillow over his face to expedite the insurance claim.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
Just one more thought

Where are the cheating scum and their bastard children living? Whose savings are they burning through in order to support those bastards? I'll give you 2 guesses. If Andy wakes up, not only will he have a cheating whore for a wife, he'll be homeless and broke, not to mention paying off hundreds of thousands in medical bills. How quick will she file for divorce then?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Fucked Up Tale

Too real life for me. It would be curious if a ch.2 has Andy awakening from his coma.

Hmmm......

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Vows

For better or for worse, in sickness and in health...forsaking all others? Modern medicine had changed our world by allowing people to live on in conditions far below what could be sustained in nature. That is the real moral and ethical dilemma in this story! I for one, would not expect anyone to wait for me under those conditions. Life is for the living.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
WHEN YOU PLAY...YOU EXPECT TO PAY SOMETHING

there-in is the Dilemnas. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Different:

I gave it a 5 instead of a 4 because,their aren't any "similar" stories. Therefore it's an "Original" BRuth

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is one of those fuck up and heartbreaking story i feel bad for andy one day marry and the next it is gone i don't feel bad for the wife and guy cause they chose to do this they had three kids and eight years together and still torturing andy cause he is going to wake up to a life that was stolen from him. I want a story about andy waking up and trying to move on to a world that move on without him i want to hear about his journey and heartache. How he lost everything cause no matter how much he loves her that pain he will have will never go away even though he might understand her reason cause eight year is a long time but he will realize she didn't wait at least a bit long and had another man child and two more after that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Waiting

I wouldn't expect my spouse to wait years in the hope that I may ,just may wake up.

If I woke up it would have to be dealt with.

I would want my wife to come back because she truly wanted to ,not to be noble.

If to much time had passed and she had moved on so be it ,no blame there.

Kerry312Kerry312about 9 years ago
Slatten

Only thing fucked up about story is she is a Fucking Slut No she loves him bullshit fucking cunt its called divorce him then go fuck his supposed friend and have all his kids you want

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hell

I sure do hope that there is a hell. Furthermore, I hope that there is a special place there for pieces of shit like June and Rob. June is a worthless cunt and Rob is a back stabbing cock sucker and both of them and their ill gotten bastard children need to die slowly in a fire.

EdwardalanzoEdwardalanzoabout 8 years ago
A sad story

This is a sad story

But I hope that Andy never wakes up. If he were to wake up he'd put on a brave face and try to understand about Rob and June but it would all be an act. I'm sure the situation would drive him into a deep depression to the point where he'd say that June would be better off without him and one day he'd just leave June and Rob a letter and he'd disappear, never to be seen or heard from again.

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
Sad but Interesting

Life has a time limit for all of us. We are animals with natural life cycles that are more powerful than the events that unfold in our lives. Andy had left his wife through no fault of his own, but he was still gone. She was abandoned in effect. Her biological imperative demanded that she continue the life cycle and reproduce. The dance was over for Andy, so she had to dance with another partner. Biology is more powerful than love.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 8 years ago
One year, eight years, twenty years... it won't matter...

To Andy it will have all been yesterday...

Just yesterday he was doing something and loving his "loving" wife... and "today" she'd cheated...

And to that, unless he wakes up an idiot, you think he won't be able to do the math of "I went into a coma twenty years ago and your eldest child is just a couple of months past their nineteenth birthday...?"

Yeah, he's going for a long coma but he could just as easily have been down for only a few months... that's dedication for you... too bad she's more dedicated to her cunt than she is to him...

Unfortunately for him, if it does turn out to be a long time, they'll

have overcome any guilt they'll have felt... assuming they ever REALLY felt the guilt they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unfinished

Just another unfinished story.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
This is a great one

Thoughtful. True to life. Not overly long. Well edited. It's the kind of story I'd like to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
funny

No mention how his family, his friends, her family and friends are reacting to her numerous children.

Betrayers were looking for chance to cheat and they got it.

Why didn't you have them coupling in hospital room next to comatose Andy.

Neither of betrayers even tried to wait and see how long he would remain in coma.

Last sentence in story is self-delusional lie. Obviously they both wish Andy would hurry up and die

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
I don't know what she's imagining, but...

,,, If June thinks she can get her cake (getting Andy back) and eat it too (keeping the family she has with Rob), she is sadly mistaken.

But hey - life is full of little delusions people make up in their head, so they can keep on moving forward.

It's one sad ass story, but well written, with weak people acting weakly, but understandably so. I don't see how anyone who were friends with Andy could stomach being around Rob and June now, though...

But this is the consequences of their weakness. At least, they have kids out of it.

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago
Understanable

June loves Andy and I can’t believe if after 8-10-15 years he would expect her to be sitting there celibate and watching her life go bye. What if he eventually dies 25 years later. She would have never been able to have a family or life. Reminds me of the movie “Castaway with Tom Hanks” he comes back and wife still loves him but life has moved on she has a husband and family. So he reluctantly moves on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Huecuck thinks "schwanze" is Polish for

"cuck in a closet"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Can't believe this is happening again, but I agree with Timriv.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thought Provoking Story

I read this story, and had to read through the comments to cheer me up and laugh.

I knew there would be some hateful commentary, and far too many comments that showed how little attention people pay when they read.

1. Andy had been in a coma for 8 months before June sought sexual release with the narrator. It clearly states it in the story. It isn't like she was "cheating" the day of the accident. While some may view that as callous, when is the reasonably appropriate time, 2 years? 5 years? Never? I know people want to play the "Holier than thou" card, but realistically, when under enormous stress, people do crave the affection of human contact.

2. Neither Andy or June had any family. Also made clear in the story, so the comments about what their family and friends thought is irrelevant.

3. Why people are bringing up Life Insurance is ridiculous. The narrator clearly has a decent job, and nowhere does it mention him quitting his job or getting fired. I have a feeling that most of the people claiming she is a "life insurance whore" probably don't have life insurance, and don't realize if Andy did have Life Insurance is probably wasn't much. 40% of Americans have no life insurance and the average payout is $160,000 - $170,000. No one is getting rich on that.

4. What is the misconception of the Loving Wives category? The defined description is clearly Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. Why are so many people upset when stories in this category involve a married woman with someone else? Honestly, the hate comments are as absurd and ridiculous as racist comments made on Interracial Porn videos. If you hate this subject material so much, why are you reading it?

While the story feels unfinished, we are all still alive, and none of our lives our finished either. Sometimes, this story format can create a sense of timelessness, making it a living story that is still occurring, as opposed to a tale told.

Great job JPB! I actually would almost categorized this as a Romance story.

moblanemoblanealmost 5 years ago
POOR

It is truly amazing what junk passes for a story in this section, L.W. Some writers, including this one sometimes have good stories, sadly, not this one! It's almost like each author tries to be more provocative and depraved than the others, This story was not either an interesting, enjoyable or worthy read. I usually thank authors for a story well told, my only thanks for this one is that it was short and didn't waste too much of my time!

YouamiYouamialmost 5 years ago
Not up to your previous standard

JPB

Having read many of your past tales in LW I have to say that this and its supposedly related stories are not up to your standards. There does not appear to have any continuity between the first two with Andy and Shayla, and this stinker with the comatose Andy and his slut wife June.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just how do these three stories connect to each other

Other than the main character having the same name and job there is nothing to connect them. The author expects us to connect the dots-but why hasn't he? If I was him I would write another part to Andy-where they get the divorce and he remarries. Then you would be able to say they are all in the same series. But this crap-nope not buying it one little bit. Sorry but taken as three separate stories they suck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow.... going going gone down hill fast !!!

WFT JPB ????

I was one of your biggest fans then you out right disappeared....

Now I know... the character in the coma is you !!! Now you come back out of the coma all fucked in the head because she been spitting out little bastards while you were in La La Land and think you’re going to pick up on your writings like you did before ??? Nooooooo your writing is nothing like you did before.

Tell you what... go kill both the back stabbing POS, encase them in a fiberglass, standing position, do your magic painting on them, then place them in your study and occasionally look at them while you.... GET THE FUCK BACK TO WRITING THE GOOD STORIES LIKE YOU USED TO !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
How is this a follow up to Shayla?

Just asking!!

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
Casual.

And all over the place. Fits in perfectly with the rest of the craziness in the LW's genre.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Stupidly

I thought this was a follow up to the Andy, Sharia stories. Instead, just another cheating story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
We’re missing a whole section of the story

What happened when Shayla came home?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Doh

Andy June and me written 2009, Andy written 2019 so very unlikely the latter was a follow on to the first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This made...

No sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You actually want this rated???

What the hell is this crap? The first two weren't bad, but did you have a brain fart or something?

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 4 years ago

You really should be ashamed for writing this trash. I was expecting a decent ending to this series and you end it like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mentally retard writer

You are mentally ill JPB, seriously.

Writing such pathetic garbage & how the hell it is related to Andy series you dumb shit.

please stop writing such trash just because literotica is free site.

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

She loved her husband so much she felt it her duty to spread her legs for any and all cummers.

Shouldn’t we all have such a loving wife.

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
move it

put it in non erotic

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Did this get added to this series by mistake? Curious.

As for the story, about as unsatisfactory as the preceding two.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

How does this.have anything to do with part.one except that poor Andy gets fucked over again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
HMMM

Another cheating slut wife huh.

Why in the world add this to the previous stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

4 Stars .. Did not like the ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like this story because it describes all of the things I would really think and feel if I were in that situation. In other words it has the ring of truth about it. I am a firm believed that when you hear about a guy finding his wife and best friend in bed together its just simply the fact that the So called best friend was never a friend at all. He was just someone POSING to be a friend while he seduced the other guys wife.

russ603russ603almost 3 years ago

This story should not be in a series, it is a stand-alone. I was looking for the continuation of Andy, but got nothing. Real disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really, really sad.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

What I do not care at all for is your constant closing without a true closeing. You seem to enjoy leaving the story hanging at the end. Leaving the reader to exercise their imagination to find their own end. Getting very tiresome, very much so.

It was a good story until the end.

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

I have to wonder if you just do not have the talent to write a ending to a story or just believe (misguided) that people enjoy a non ending story? I always feel cheated and have wasted my time. Yes I have an imagination but when reading a story I want the whole story. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What does this have to do with the series 1* for picking up pen

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It isn't JPB's fault this got listed as part of a series; he never intended it that way. Blame the display algorithm Lit uses.

Interesting situation. I wonder if MC wishes he hadn't accepted June's invitation in the beginning?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You're fucking without protection and think that is OK? No, you are not Andy's friend in any sense of the word. You should have made her make a decision to wait for Andy or to get a divorce, coma or not. Fucking weak bastard. No character worth reading about in this story.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

What a major waste of time to read, let alone write.

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

It’s almost as bad as finishing up a 13 month tour in Viet Nam, coming home and finding you have a one month old son.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

nothing to do with stories "Andy" or Shyala"

other2other1other2other1over 1 year ago

Sorry, but this just floored me. Andy is just getting screwed over by pretty much everyone in his life...

I get it that he was hurt in part one by Shyala, and now he's screwed over by another two.

The question is, does Anndy ever wake up, does he ever get looked after...

The tagline is right that this is a sad, sad ending to this story :(

Thanks JPB... ;)

imhaplessimhaplessover 1 year ago

Great story -- and probably could happen. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3 Stars on this one . I thought it would tell were Andy ended up after his Divorce . I also agree does Andy come out of the coma or what ?

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Incomplete and has nothing in common with “Shayla”

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 1 year ago

I like most JPB stories. This was one however was a stinker. Barely related to the other two stories in the series and seems to go out of its way to crap on Andy. Low score.

bereznikbereznikover 1 year ago

Very little connection to the other stories aprt from having Andy as one of the characters only gave it 2 stars.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

calflashcalflashabout 1 year ago

Other than the names, this.story had no connection with the previous 2. It should have been presented as a stand alone instead part of a series.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Would have preferred to find out more about Shayla and Andy, disappointed

Bry1977Bry19778 months ago

very disappointing, nothing to do with the other stories . I wanted to know what happened with shayla and her reaction to coming home!

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

I’m done with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No way is this the 'Next Part'!!

Has no conceivable connection to the two, supposedly previous, parts

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow every single woman Andy ends up with gets fucked a billion times by another man or men.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WTF IS THIS?! If there a price for the most disrespectful writer here JPB would win hands down

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Note to previous commenters: This is a stand-alone tale. It is not related to "Andy" or "Shayla." The 'series' was created by Literotica based solely on the titles, not by the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Title would have been more descriptive of actions if changed to : "Andy gets Fucked Over by June and Me"

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Sorry, JPB, but I think this story is nothing but a fuck over. It’s not erotic, neither Robe nor June are worth any sympathy, and there is no real plot. One of your worst stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Andy Previous Part
Andy Series Info