Angel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,148 Followers

Although Angel likes to control the pace and depth when she sucks a cock, she also knows that sometimes a man cannot help himself, and has to ram it into her mouth when he starts cumming. She doesn't mind, and actually takes pride in knowing that she is sucking him off so well that he acts so spontaneously. When Harold climaxed, the viscous fluid gushed over her tongue. After enjoying its flavor, Angel swallowed it, loving the way it felt as it slid down her throat. The next spurt of cum tasted just as good, but she let it stay where it was, until it was joined by a third, and equally delicious gob. She continued sucking, until she was sure that no more of his juices would be forthcoming. Holding Harold's cock delicately in her finger tips, Angel swished his semen around inside her mouth, relishing the taste and texture before swallowing it.

Having Harold cum into her mouth the way he had was enough to trigger Angel's own orgasm. The man under her had continued stroking her clit, even while he was cumming, and his efforts increased, until she gave a happy sigh and climaxed, squirting her own semen onto his hand and his belly. Like Harold, she ejaculated three times before she was done. And her body sprawled on top of him, smearing both of them with her juices.

She has tired, in a very happy way, but Angel wasn't going to let any of Harold's cum be wasted. She licked everything off his cock, especially the slit and under the ridge, feeling it soften as she did. By the time she was through, it was too flaccid for her to squeeze out the cum with her thumb and fingers as she liked to do, so Angel put his entire cock in her mouth and sucked on it, once again using her tongue to press it against the inside of her mouth until she was sure she had drained all the semen. After removing Harold's cock from her mouth, she turned her body on top of him and rolled off, to lie on the bed facing him.

After their extremely delightful sexual escapade, with both of them cumming twice and Angel swallowing both loads of Harold's cum, they were too tired and satisfied to do much of anything else. Their bodies were smeared with her semen and with Aqualube, but neither of them felt like taking a shower just then. The bottom sheet, where their naked bodies would be resting was covered with the same substances, but neither of them felt like doing anything about that either. After very minimum discussion, they both decided that all they wanted was to curl up together for a good night's sleep, followed by showering together and returning to a freshly made bed for some more of what they had just been doing. Harold didn't mention it, but he was especially looking forward to eating Angel's delectable pussy, and hoped she would enjoy it as much as he knew he would.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Angel is having with her partners and they are having with her. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,148 Followers