Angel Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

"Do you want to get into the Cowgirl position again?" Harold asked. He was quite sure she would, because it had been so much fun the other time and, when Angel enthusiastically nodded her head, he lay on his back and pulled two pillows under his shoulders and head.

Straddling his knees, Angel leaned forward to lick the hard shaft that intrigued her so. She very much enjoyed the feel of the tight skin and the velvety head, but her intention was just to get it wet so she could more easily apply the condom. Afterward, she intended to suck Harold off, but Angel wanted to fuck first, cumming again and bringing him to a climax. When his cock was wet enough, she rolled on the condom and coated it with the lubricant. With her partner as ready as she was, Angel moved forward, pressing Harold's stiff cock against his belly as she passed over it, and letting it spring up again behind her.

Neither of them could see what they were doing, but there was no real need. While her partner held his cock upright, Angel reached back and steered it to the entrance to her pussy. When she felt it pressing against the right place, she left it there and used her finger tips to spread apart the rim of the lubricated place that was about to be crammed full. Micro-manipulation with one index finger guided the tip of Harold's cock to the center of the hole that wanted it, and Angel slowly rocked back, gasping with joy when she felt it wedge inside her pussy.

She enjoyed the happy look on Harold's face when his cock squeezed into the delightful pussy he had just eaten, but the pleasure that radiated out from the point of penetration was much better. It came in waves and reverberated through her whole body. Angel shifted her weight slightly, and leaned back again, feeling almost another inch of his hard shaft surge inside her. "Ooooo, that feels so good," she murmured.

"Oooo, yeah," Harold responded. Most of his shaft had still not entered her pussy, but he could already feel Angel's tightness, and the way she was using her muscles to massage his cock. After the climax she had enjoyed a few minutes earlier, her clit was not erect yet but, even as he watched, he could see it stirring.

Angel rocked back and forth, raising and lowering her pussy and enveloping more and more of Harold's cock. With every movement, she could feel his thick shaft stretching open her rosebud and expanding the attached channel. Wave after wave of pleasure washed through her body from those two places and, especially, from her prostate gland, which she always thought of as her rear clit. The cleverly designed bumps on the condom raked across the very sensitive organ, sending pleasure crashing outward from in waves like breakers, inundating her entire being, and already building up to what she knew would be an ecstatic climax.

After completely impaling herself on Harold's cock, Angel reached around her cheeks to spread the edges of her pussy, enabling herself to envelop a fraction of an inch more. She was satisfied with that, and sat squirming on top of Harold, massaging his cock with the muscles inside her love channel and feeling Harold's pubic hair tickling her sensitive skin. She couldn't sit completely still, nor did she want to. Bliss throbbed from her pussy and her rear clit with every small movement, and reverberated throughout her whole body. Even a twitch or a quiver sent extra bursts swirling through her and, judging from the grimaces of pleasure that crossed his face, through the body of the man who was lying under her as well.

Harold's cock has been in some truly marvelous places but, just then, the best place he could remember it ever being was inside Angel's pussy. Her incredible love channel was like an oiled silk cavern that was so tight it could barely contain his shaft, while the entrance to that cavern was even tighter, and seemed to be alternately clutching and letting go of the base of his cock. The silken walls of the cavern were lined with muscles that massaged him, alternating in clamping and releasing all of his shaft. The multitude of sensations got even better when Angel started rocking forward and pulling her pussy off his cock. The squeezing and massaging continued to pleasure him, until she stopped with just the head still contained within.

"My God, Harold," she told him. "I love what your cock is doing for me."

Seconds later, it started doing more of the same, as she rocked back, lowering her body and engulfing the entire length of his cock in her pussy. Once again, Angel stayed in that position for several seconds, letting the movements of Harold and of herself send pleasure rocketing through her body. From the blissful look on his face, the big smile and the peacefully closed eyes, she knew he was feeling the same kinds of sensations. Angel lifted her pussy again. The Aqualube was still in the process of liquefying, and there was some friction, but she easily moved upward.

Moving back down was even easier. Harold opened his eyes and placed his hands on her legs and, when she was lowering herself, he pressed down with his hands and thrust his cock up to meet her pussy. The penetration seemed even deeper, and fresh waves of bliss inundated her body. Angel moaned with the incredible; pleasure, and continued rocking back and forth, pulling her pussy loose from Harold's big, hard cock, followed seconds later by cramming it full again as he thrust up to meet her. Every movement was accompanied by blissful moans from the beautiful T-girl and the man who was sharing her bed.

She continued slowly fucking herself for a long time, feeling the pleasure mounting inside her. With every stroke, her pussy was stretched and released, and her rear clit was raked over and over by the molded bumps on the condom that was filled with Harold's cock. Her clit was becoming stiff again, and she put her hand on it, knowing that he would take over, and would caress her to a climax when she was ready.

Harold saw Angel wrapping her fingers around her clit and, as she had anticipated, he pushed them gently out of the way. His own hand loosely held the stiffening organ, and he started massaging her in time with the slow strokes she was using on top of him. When she was ready to cum, Angel would start fucking faster and harder. Her clit would be fully hard by the time that happened, and he would continue pumping it at her increased pace, until she ejaculated into his hand and onto his body, and he followed that by filling his condom with his own semen.

She could feel that happy event building up. Angel was in no hurry, but the pleasure washing over her whole body with every stroke was mounting toward ecstasy, and she knew her climax was only minutes away. Adjusting her body slightly, she increased the pace, stuffing and vacating her pussy faster. She could feel her clit getting harder too, but it would still be a while before it started throbbing, telling Harold she was on the verge of her climax.

"Mmmmm," he murmured happily, and responded by matching the increasing pace, driving his cock up into Angel's slick pussy every time she impaled herself on it. The hand holding her clit moved faster too, and he could feel it had become fully erect.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Angel exclaimed with every stroke. "Keep doing that! Make me cum!" She was doing her best toward achieving that admirable goal also, moving back and forth and up and down, faster with every stroke, taking the long cock as deeply into herself as she could.

Harold could feel her clit throbbing in his hand, and he knew his cock was doing the same thing in her pussy. When he looked at her face, Angel's eyes were closed, and her face was a mask of bliss. She moved as fast as she could in that slightly awkward position, and he continued matching her pace, both in thrusting his cock and in stroking her clit. He felt the rigid organ jerking in his hand, and felt her semen spewing out, landing on his fingers and his belly. She didn't stop, and he didn't either, because he felt his own pleasure, welling up inside his groin like a volcano about to erupt.

It exploded, and Harold moaned blissfully as he pumped his cum into the condom. Angel still didn't stop, so neither did she, but both of them continued their movements. Three times her clit gushed, covering his belly and hand with her sticky fluid, before she stopped moving up and down. He had also ejaculated three times, and he could feel a great lassitude rolling over himself. His climax had been great, wonderful even, as it always was when he was with the sweet and lovely T-girl who was still crouching over him.

That had been her second climax that night, and Angel wanted to lie on her side on the bed and rest for a few minutes. She started leaning toward one side and Harold, knowing what she wanted, slowly rolled in that direction. They ended up with him between her thighs, and his cock buried deep within her pussy, where it would stay, continuing to delight her, until she disengaged from it. The two happy people embraced and kissed and whispered to one another how good it had been, and how the sex between them was getting better all the time.

After a few minutes, it continued getting better. Harold's cock was still embedded in Angel's pussy, still hard and sending pleasure radiating out from its presence, but she knew it was filled with his delicious semen, and she hungered for it. Carefully, she moved away, easing it from the place where it given her so much joy. He knew what she wanted to do, and he rolled onto his back so they could both get the maximum pleasure from what they were about to start doing. Angel, smiling at his response, carefully pulled the condom off Harold's slippery cock and placed it as far out of their way as she could reach. With her fingers of one hand wrapped around the base, she started licking his cum from the sides, happily noting how his cock seemed to grow harder as she did.

Harold was happy about it too, because he knew that, once she had licked all the semen off his cock and swallowed it, Angel would suck him off and swallow that load of cum too. He smiled, adjusted a pillow under his head and leaned back to let her bring pleasure to both of them. Not only was her tongue and lips making his cock feel good, it was a visual delight to see her lovely face moving over his crotch and her tongue snaking around his erection.

It didn't take long to clean everything off Harold's cock and, after she was done, Angel looked at him, lying back against his pillow, ready for what he expected her to do next. He was right, and Angel smiled at him again before starting to do it. She also moved around so he would be able to fondle her pussy, if he chose to, but not so far that he wouldn't be able to watch her sucking him off. When they were both in the preferred positions, Angel moved forward and raised her face so her mouth was directly above his upright cock. Before doing anything further, she moved her long blonde so all of it hung down the other side of her face, and Harold would have an unobstructed view of his cock sliding in and out between her lips.

As is her preference, before taking it into her mouth, she reached out and licked the velvety tip, once again relishing the texture. Her tongue slowly moved in concentric circles, pausing to lick some small drops that were oozing out of the slit. Angel was well aware that the cock she was about to suck was filled with his cum, but she also knew it would all end up in her mouth to be swallowed, as would Harold's fresh ejaculate. The circles continued until her tongue had completed a circuit under his ridge and collected a few more drops of the viscous fluid.

Angel didn't stop there. She continued slowly lowering her face, delighting in the feel of the hard cock easing between her lips, while her tongue swirled around its smooth, tightly drawn skin. She didn't stop there either, but continued enveloping the hard cylinder until the tip was pressed firmly against the back of her mouth. Angel was elated at feeling no discomfort at all, just pleasure in the way her mouth was so splendidly filled. She left it like that for almost a minute, moving her face around to let the tip of Harold's cock massage her throat and palate and to feel the shaft rub against her lips.

As wonderful as it felt while stationary in her mouth, Angel knew that Harold's cock would feel even better moving in and out, so she slowly raised her face, licking the shaft as she withdrew. When just the head was held by her lips, she left it there, caressing the hard mushroom shape with her tongue. Slowly, Angel's mouth enveloped Harold's cock again, laving the hard cylinder as it was engulfed. This time, when the tip pressed against the back of her throat, she shifted her head, actually taking it part of the way down her throat. The young T-girl was very happy that she was becoming more adept at sucking a cock, because it was more fun for her and she knew she was giving more pleasure to her partner.

On that occasion, her partner was deriving tremendous joy from what Angel's warm, wet pleasure chamber was doing for his cock. Her lips, as her face moved downward, applied perfect pressure on his erect shaft, while her tongue caressed what her mouth enveloped, almost the entire length. When she stopped and briefly paused, he could feel the muscles in her throat massaging the tip, until she raised her mouth again, licking everything her tongue could reach, until just the head was held within her lips. Adding to his delight was the sight of his cock slowly gliding in and out of Angel's beautiful face and her soft murmurs of happiness as she slowly sucked him off.

That wasn't the only beautiful thing Harold got to look at. Although the surplus Aqualube was trickling out, Angel's pussy was still a thing of loveliness, and it was less than two feet from his face. He would be loath to put his tongue there until after careful washing again, but he had no reluctance about stroking the soft skin with his fingers. It felt so good, almost as good as it had felt to his tongue while he was eating her pussy, that he eased first his middle finger, then the index finger into her and started fucking them in and out.

To Angel, the fondling by Harold's fingers had sent tingles of pleasure through her body, but their penetration sent rockets of joy, every time they stretched her pussy and massaged her rear clit. As she finished one stroke, she raised her mouth all the way from his cock, turned to him and smiled at the man who was making her feel so good. "That feels really great," she said. "Keep doing it. I think you'll make me cum again."

"I hope so. I know you're going to make me cum."

Angel smiled lewdly at that prediction, hoping it was right, and resumed bobbing her head, taking Harold's cock all the way into her mouth and most of the way out. As her face moved up and down, Angel's tongue caressed the cock as it went in and out. She took a considerable amount of satisfaction in being able to curl it around and reach the top edge of his thick shaft. Every time she felt his fingers plunging into her, she fucked back, timing the strokes of her mouth so that it enveloped Harold's cock at the same tempo as they drove into her pussy.

For a long time, they fucked and sucked quietly, the only sounds being the slurping noises that Angel's mouth sometimes made and the happy murmurs they both uttered. Harold finally broke the silence: "I'm getting ready to cum," he told her.

Angel said nothing, not wanting to take his cock out of her mouth. She did give him a thumbs up sign, and started stroking his cock faster in and out of her mouth. When she felt the shaft starting to throb, Angel knew she was only about a minute from getting a delightful mouthful of Harold's semen. Not wanting any of it to dribble out and be wasted, she tightened her lips and shortened the length of her strokes. It would be difficult to determine exactly when he would ejaculate, and she didn't want to waste it by having his cum shoot directly down her throat without having a chance to relish its flavor.

Harold writhed on the bed from the immense pleasure Angel was giving him. He continued fucking her with his fingers, and noticed her clit was fully erect, and bouncing up and down as her body moved, thrusting her pussy back to meet him. The position would be too awkward for him to reach across his body to stroke her until she climaxed, but he would start doing that after he was through cumming, which, he knew, would be in a few seconds. Faster and faster Angel sucked his cock in and out, and Harold felt the same great volcano of pleasure on the verge of exploding, and pumping his cum into the mouth that was working so had for it.

The cock in her mouth started jerking, and Angel knew it was no more than seconds away from an ejaculation. She continued sucking, and positioned her tongue so it would be in place to catch his delicious juices. He gave an extra loud, extra blissful moan, and his body spasmed, just as the first gush of semen landed exactly where it was wanted. Briefly, Angel stopped sucking, in order to fully savor the taste, and to swirl it around in her mouth, thrilling to the texture, before swallowing it, even enjoying the way it slid down her throat. She resumed sucking and, a few strokes later, another big gob landed. This one was treated the same way and, after she started sucking again, Angel continued until she was sure no more would be forthcoming.

Before removing Harold's cock from her mouth, Angel slowly raised her head, licking the shaft to get any semen that might not have blanketed her taste buds. With just the head between her lips, she licked under the ridge and cleaned the slit with the tip of her tongue. When she was satisfied she had gotten everything from the outside, Angel removed the cock from her mouth and placed a thumb against the underside, right in front of Harold's scrotum. With the fingers of that same hand on the upper side, she pulled it toward her face, squeezing out all the cum from the inside and catching it on her tongue. When her thumb and fingers were next to her mouth, she licked everything out of the slit. Once again, she swirled Harold's semen around in her mouth, deriving pleasure from all its qualities, before swallowing it. With his cock empty, and starting to soften, she licked her lips to get any stray drops.

When he was in the throes of cumming, Harold had stopped fucking Angel with his fingers, but leaving them buried deeply in her pussy. While she was squeezing the cum out of his cock, he caught his breath, and was ready to resume, and to stroke her clit until she also climaxed. "Angel, why don't you get into a 69 position," he suggested.

Having done it their previous time together, she knew what he meant, and why, and responded by following his suggestion. Once she was straddling his chest, the same fingers resumed fucking her pussy, and Harold's other hand started stroking her clit. At first, he used slow strokes, not wanting her to cum too quickly, until he realized that Angel was already on the verge of a climax, and increased the pace.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Angel trilled. "Oh, god, that feels good. Keep doing it!"

She had nothing to fear, because Harold had no intention of stopping. His strong affection for the sweet young T-girl made him want to give her the best time he could. Both hands moved rapidly, while Angel sobbed with pleasure and writhed blissfully above him.

"Yes!" she cried ecstatically, as she climaxed. Her semen spurted on top of Harold's belly, but he continued to pump her clit, until she was through cumming.

Angel sprawled on top of him, smearing her sticky juices on both of them. She lay there for a few minutes, Harold's softening cock brushing against her face, while she caught her breath and rested. Finally, after kissing his almost flaccid organ, she raised her body and looked back at the man who had just shared such a great sexual experience with her.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers