Angel Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers

As Angel spoke, she had a thought of how nice it would be to take the work home, especially with Mr. Gordon along with it, but tried to put such thoughts out of her mind. She made a point of never mixing her professional life with her sex life, and bank customers were a part of her professional life. Despite the attraction she felt, Angel tried to keep things strictly on a business basis. One thing that made this difficult was that her hands and those of the customer kept brushing against one another, sending warm feelings through her body. Another thing was the relative intimacy of their situation in the quiet interior of the building. All the other bank employees had left, leaving just her, Mr. Gordon and the guard who was waiting impatiently for their business to conclude so they would leave and he could close up for the weekend.

Eventually, it was concluded. The customer thanked Angel for her patience and apologized again for keeping her so late.

"That's quite alright," she responded, and really meant it. It wasn't all that late, and she would still be able to join the other bank employees for a drink. Angel had very much enjoyed the interaction with Mr. Gordon. She had noticed his first name was Leslie, although that name didn't really seem to fit him very well. Angel had also noticed he wasn't wearing a wedding ring, and none of the papers had included any mention of a Mrs. Gordon. She quickly finished up everything that had to be done at closing, and strode to the door, where the guard let her out and wished her a good weekend.

The weekend started at the small bar just down the street. When Angel entered, her friends, seated at their favorite table, made her welcome. She was glad to see that Mr. Baker wasn't there, because she might have been stuck next to him and had his hand exploring her thigh. Angel still tolerated his unwanted attentions, although they were getting more unwelcome every day. When the mini-skirted waitress took her order, it was her usual white wine and spritzer.

The waitress returned with the drink but stopped Angel before she could pay for it. "This is compliments of the gentleman in the leather jacket, Miss," she informed her, pointing to a group of men conversing near the far end of the bar.

Before accepting the drink, Angel looked to see who was paying for it. The last time a stranger had bought her a drink like that, the encounter had turned out to be extremely unpleasant, and she wanted to take no chances of a similar debacle. She was surprised and gratified to see that the gentleman was Mr. Leslie Gordon, and raised her glass to him in thanks. He saluted her with his mug of lager, and came to the table to join her, picking up an unused chair along the way.

Cheryl, a fellow teller and a friend, gawked at the approaching man while she slid her chair over to make room. Angel shifted to the opposite direction, and Mr. Gordon squeezed his chair in between the two women. He seemed to set it down more closely to Angel than he really had to and, when he sat, his arm was cozily pressed against hers. She noticed it, but certainly wasn't going to make any objection. Cheryl didn't say anything either; all she did was to stare at the handsome newcomer.

Leslie Gordon had not come over to put a move on Angel, although he thought of her as being one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen, besides being sweet and intelligent. He simply wanted to thank the helpful young woman again, as well as apologizing one more time for keeping her in the bank so late. After being reassured by Angel that neither thanks nor apology were necessary, and that she was just doing her job, he left. As he stood, he placed his large hand gently on Angel's shoulder, a contact that he and she both wished could have been prolonged, although neither knew what the other was thinking.

After staring at the man's departing form, Cheryl turned to Angel. "Do you know who that was?" she asked.

"Yes. His name is Leslie Gordon, and he was the last customer I had for the day. We took quite a while clearing up some questions about his account, and that was why I was late getting here."

"Leslie? That was Rocky Gordon. He used to be an all-star winger in the National Rugby League. I think he's a coach in a secondary school in London now. I guess you're not much of a rugby fan, are you?"

"No, I've never had much interest." Angel had been compelled to compete in the sport as a boy, and had hated it, even more than she hated the other rough boys' games she had to play. Her enforced participation ended after she became a girl, to her great relief, and she had also never developed any interest in being a fan.

"Well, Rocky certainly seemed interested in you. What did you think of him?" Cheryl was looking for a juicy tidbit to gossip about with the other women.

Angel refused to provide any. "Well, he was certainly a pleasant gentleman."

"Handsome, too, isn't he?"

"I suppose so, for an old guy."

Apparently, the last comment made Cheryl drop her search for gossip in that particular area, and the conversation among them and the rest of the table turned to other things. Angel had effectively denied any kind of possible romantic interest in Rocky, but she felt quite a bit of it. Besides being "a pleasant gentleman", she did regard him as handsome, and just the kind of man she enjoyed being around, or in bed with. Furthermore, she agreed with Cheryl that he did seem interested, although Angel would deny having noticed anything of the sort. She would always have to consider her policy regarding employees or customers of the bank, and the fact that he might consider her to be some kind of a freak. Those two factors would seem to eliminate any furthering of what was still a non-existent relationship, although some day, she might be able to do something about them.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Angel and Harold did, and as much fun as Angel and Rocky are probably going to start having. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers