All Comments on 'Angel versus Demon'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
There are

Three prolific authors on this site you are one of them. The trouble is the similarity ends there period. The other two write stories you write s...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Couldn"t Have Said It Better!

You are a disgrace to writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I originally gave this 4*, but now that I've re-read it, I feel like amending that to 5*

Sam Baby, if you are not already acquainted with Conrad Jarrell's audio lecture series entitled "The Ever War", you might want to track it down on the Internet.. Lecture #22 of that Series discusses How The 7 Categories of Human Being (as described in the Book of Revelation) came to be under Demonic Rule. According to what Jarrell says in Lecture #22, the "Vessel" in your story was probably "possessed" by what the Bible calls "Rephaim" - dis-embodied spirits who have given up their physical body to inhabit the body of a previously soulless entity (that I guess you, Sam, would otherwise recognize as being a Sociopath).. Conrad Jarrell's "Ever War" is humungous in length, and it takes a determined and tenacious person to wade through it all, and Jarrell can be quite garrulous at times, but you'll find some real nuggets of information in there if you stick with it to the bitter end. Lectures #50 and #63 are worth a listen to start off with..before embarking on the whole Series..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Appallingly uninspired

Why this person who puts words together in sentences, can’t call him a writer because that would indicate some level of talent, continues to produce stories is a mystery to me. I have yet to see a single story rated over three stars out of the apparently hundreds written. The reason is writing garbage like this:

“A barrage of angelic magic holds me in place while they cut me down with blades of fire. I strike them again and again.”

Held in place by magic and cut down, yet fighting back strongly. It’s a clash of actions that does not work, yet seems to be the mainstay of Samuelx. Please, for the love of the written word, stop and think about what you are writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS