Angela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,045 Followers

As the days went by life got back to normal around the house. Neither Travis nor I brought up the subject again.

It was a few weeks later that Travis came to me and said that he was having a few friends over to watch a basketball game. Then he said that John was coming over and did I mind. I acted like it bother me a little but said, "I don't care."

Later that afternoon I was in the kitchen doing some cleaning and the guys were in the living room watching the game. Suddenly John was standing next to me. He said, "You are looking great today."

I said, "Thanks."

John said, "These pants show you ass of particularly nicely." Then he put his hand on my ass. When I didn't move he slid his hand lower and pressed his finger between my buttocks. I knew I should push him away, but it felt too good.

John said, "You do have a great body." Then he removed his hand. And said, "I tried to get your husband to bet on this game but he wouldn't bet."

I said, "Who would you have bet on?"

"The Lakers."

"You think they will win?"

"I know they will win. There are only ten minutes left in the game and the Lakers are ahead of the Suns by 30 points."

I said, "I'll bet you $500 that the Suns win."

John looked surprised. He said, "What? You want to bet on the Suns? Do you have $500?

I said, "No. But we can make a deal can't we. There must be something here worth $500 to you."

"You know there is. You have a bet."

John remained in the kitchen with me for the next half hour. Then Travis came into the kitchen and said to John, "So this is where you disappeared to."

John asked him, "Is the game over?"

"Yeah, the Lakers won."

John looked at me and I said, "The Lakers won? Oh shit."

Travis looked at me and asked why I cared about the Lakers winning.

I said, "You told me that the Suns were going to win today."

Travis said, "So? I was wrong."

"You are always wrong about these things."

Travis said, "Why are you making a big deal about this?"

"I thought the Suns were going to win so I bet John $500 on the game. I wanted to get our $500 back."

"You bet $500 on the game. You don't have $500. How are you going to pay him?"

"I guess I'll have to pay him the same way I did when you lost that stupid Super Bowl bet."

Travis looked perplexed. I couldn't tell if he believed me or not and I didn't really care. I said, "John, what time do you want me to come over to pay off the bet?"

He said, "Why don't you come by at eight. I'll be looking forward to it." Then he left.

When John was gone Travis said, "You let John con you into a stupid bet?"

"I thought it was a good bet. You said the Suns would win."

"Will you stop saying that? What are you going to do?"

"I guess I'll go over to John's house at eight and pay my debt. Then I'll come home and hope that you will clean me the way you did last time." I am not sure but I think that I might have seen a glimmer of excitement in Travis' eyes. It lasted only an instant then it was gone.

K.K.
K.K.
3,045 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories