All Comments on 'Angela'

by destinie21

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellence

Another great job. I hope you keep writing and look forward to your submissions.

Rainbow SkinRainbow Skinover 19 years ago
Marvellously rich

One of the best stories I've read for ages. Full of detail of objects and character and place, perfectly combined, and with it romantic and tragic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
One have to wonder...

Why is it that lesbian romance have to be so damn tragic all the time? I like your writing style, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good job

Really nice story, as always. I hope there will be a sequel... :)

cloudycloudyover 19 years ago
Lovely

Wonderful love story, Des. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful

I loved it. It's always so nice when there is a story line leading up to the climax. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
excellent

Just beautifully written. Very well done.

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 19 years ago
A Fun Read!

A great story! The characters are distinct and well developed, there is a strong storyline, the sex scene is well done, no spelling errors (although there are a few punctuation problems) and you treat the characters well - a first rate story!

I liked the way Mia seems to change by the end of the story. It might have been nice to have a final scene with them walking hand-in-hand into the school (or something like that - a cliche, but I like it) to demonstrate Mia's moving beyond her previous small-mindedness. But that's a small point and is probably a personal taste kind of thing.

I'm a sucker for someone recognizing "The awful daring of a moment's surrender / which an age of prudence can never retract" and then taking that life-changing step.

It was nice that the story built to the sex, even though that meant putting it at the end of a long story. Generally if there is a hot sex scene in the first few paragraphs I know I'm not going to like it! There are exceptions, of course, but that's my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow. Not just good erotica, great story.

I was totally inviolved in your story. Please give us more of this story. I can't wait for the next installment.

Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Love It

Please make sequal with same characters. It was awesome. I read it more then once, not because of the porn but because it was such a great write. Instant message me sometime, DarkestEternity@aol and @aim. great write. keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Stunning

your story made me feel the emotions that mia and ang went through. it was perfect. it drew me in and i could see their world crisply as i read,..... please make a chapter 2 with the same characters,.... maybe with mia lossing her stupid friends and being openly lesbian, u can e-mail me at bulltech17@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very well-written

?although the fact that I spent the last two pages fantasizing about breaking Joey's legs with a tire iron did somewhat kill the romantic mood.(Also, Angela's "tea-colored" eyes became "honey-colored" later on, which I wouldn't have noticed if "tea-colored" hadn't been the first sentence, and thus memorable. Still, nice work.)

Lying EyesLying Eyesover 19 years ago
Very good story

Intresting characters and a good dramatic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
INCREDIBLE

Wow this story was fantastic, I really enjoyed reading it. I could not believe how involved I got in the story. It was amazing!!! I hope this author will continue the good work. I look foreword to reading more great stories by destinie21.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
How Sweet

I know, sweet must not be what you can call all the tragic part of your story, but the way you wrote it, taking great care making your readers actually feel what your caracters are felling, and the "tact" you used to make them interact, appart from (that prick of) Joey, quite made me forget about him, eventhough, now Mia and Angela have made their first move, teaching him a little lesson for would be great...

Even without the sex scene, your story would have been great, just by the "wanting in their eyes".

Plus this sex scene is the one that seems to put an end to the story, and as I said I would have gladly went on reading it.

But it's your "baby", so I guess I must be thankful that you shared it with us, and a lot of other good stories. I'm looking forward to read more of them.

Thanks a lot,

Nessa.

Xectxny19XXectxny19Xabout 19 years ago
Thanks

This was such a sweet and touching story. I loved every moment of it...didn't even want it to end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it.

Not only a great erotica, but also a wonderful story.

Good job. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic

This is only the second destinie21 story I've read (I see there's another part which I'll start in a minute), but I'm hooked already and I know I'll end reading reading every last one of them. Right now I would actually pay to buy this, even at hardcover prices - Destinie21 must be the best writer on Literotica!

Nancy34Nancy34almost 12 years ago
angela - stop eyes -

I loved this. I was an in depth story with a wonderful ending.

LoveInTheAirLoveInTheAirabout 11 years ago
well written

that was an amazing story really well written and I enjoyed it so much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Absolutely amazing

this was just perfect..i love your work..damn reality it hurts..this work made me cry and fall in love...i love this one..my favorite..<3

GRocks2015GRocks2015over 4 years ago
Perfect 5

Really good character development! Can’t believe any have it less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I loved this story, it was perfect.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Its truly horrible that violence at all is part of our society and man against woman is pure crime, but then police investigators smoothly ingnoring such crime or talking it down, would they be such relaxed a.....h....s then the beaten face was they're own one?

So happy that students assignment bring such love together and joy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous