All Comments on 'Angela Meets Her Don Juan'

by LargoKitt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
perfect female fantasy.

I gave this story 5 stars for the elaborate and detailed way this politically correct female fantasy was related. It is a fantasy for a man's body cannot perform we after so much food, drink, abstinance and administrations. You always need to fuck first and dine later. If a bull needs to perform, they starve him for a day or two, they do not start to overleed him like in this story. Female fantasies differ significantly from the male ones.

LargoKittLargoKittover 3 years agoAuthor
Post Prandial Performance

Anonymous, I concur that loading up on heavy eats may cause a dude to roll over and snore rather than give a lover his best shot. However, for fantasies sake, let's assume that Sr Ortega here knows how to moderate his intake, balance his appetite with his swimming workout, settle some of his meal with a short walk, burn some calories doing a full-body massage, and make the best of a blue pill in order to deliver the goods in style. Or perhaps he faked it. ; )

subtleperfumesubtleperfumeover 1 year ago

A deliciously patient escalation that culminates in a truly gratifying crescendo.

Not to overlook vivid scene-setting executed with muscular, sensuous prose that surprises and delights. An erotic treat for all the senses.

Bravo.

LargoKittLargoKittover 1 year agoAuthor
Thanks Subtle

Appreciate the kudos. It’s fun to make up stuff that gives another a bit of frisson.

CitidiverCitidiverover 1 year ago

Deliciously paced with a menu full of leisurely elegance and sophistication. Muchas gracias

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLargoKitt@LargoKitt
LargoKitt concocts tales, pix, and pomes out of tails and heads, indents and bulges, drips and licks. The characters in these stories, verses, and pictures resemble the people we don't dare be. But we can wear their costumes in the free world of our imaginations.