Angels Carry Guns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,579 Followers

Fighting the embarrassment of her honesty was real hard when all she did was sit there waiting for my answer.

"You're very forward, aren't you?"

I was still watching her when she stood and pulled her shirt off her body.

"Through reasons that you best not know about, I've been without male company for a few years now. So...we could go the seduction route, but I know that won't work since you're too much of a gentleman."

By now her thumbs had disappeared into her shorts, and my eyes followed them down her ever-so-long legs.

"Or...I can just get naked in front of you. Check to see if your pants are showing me the appreciation I hope for."

Her eyes took a long hard look, and the smile just got bigger. Her eyes seemed to shine as well.

"The rest, however, is up to you. I'm attracted to you, Martin, and have been almost since we met. We both know I've been too much of an emotional wreck for you to take advantage of. But I'm not fooling myself here: the worst is yet to come when I start going through their private papers, so I need to get this awkward moment out of the way to let me come at you anytime without fear of rejection."

That tee and shorts had hidden so many surprises. Tessa and I had watched athletics on TV; Savannah looked like a runner. She was perfectly toned in every aspect of her body, even down to the hint of a six pack. If there was an ounce of body fat on that woman I never did find it, and I looked hard - really hard.

Her hand came away from her body and towards me. I looked up at her face.

"It's called the point of no return, Martin. I'm hoping you make the right choice because rejection is kind of foreign to me. It's bedtime, Martin - take me to bed, and hold me if that's all you wish to do. Make love to me and I will return in full the love you give me. This girl can't do it all on her own anymore; she's asking for your help."

The distance between her outstretched hand and me was but a foot and a half, yet every inch towards her was of quiet acceptance that it was all so right. The warmth of her hand as I held it was nothing like the warmth of her smile when I once again looked at her.

Once in my room, Savannah insisted that she undress me. When she went to her knees, with no pretence about what she had planned, her hand went around my ass to hold me close to her in case I had a change of mind. Seeing this beautiful woman attached to me like she was, I seriously had doubts I would be doing that anytime soon.

Savannah made it clear that she wanted the first one out of the way quickly, and let me know in no uncertain terms where she wanted it. My hands automatically went to her shoulders, and I do seem to remember telling her that I was about to cum, although my head felt a little light about then and I can't be totally sure she heard me mumble that warning.

I had to hold her shoulders just a little tighter. Her fingers digging deep into my ass cheeks let me know that she had junior sorted, and not to worry too much. Savannah still didn't stop when I had finished, her tongue and the gentle movement of her mouth being so erotic that I don't think I had a chance to go soft. With a slow moan that traveled out of her and through me her lips finally left my steel-hard cock.

When she stood, her arms went around my neck and pulled me close to her, and we kissed. I tasted me as we did, and my hardness just got a little harder. Savannah gently moaned and wriggled her pubic bone against me to let me know she knew. As our kiss ended it seemed a total stranger looked back at me, and something in my heart stopped just then.

"Confession time, Martin. We can do anything - we are adults and I like variety. Make love to me, or have great monkey sex with me; I'm good to go and will never refuse. But don't tie me down, Martin."

A hardness came to her eyes; her arms held me just a little tighter to her, although I suspect she didn't realize she was doing it.

"Please don't ever tie me down, OK?"

Although I waited a moment for her to elaborate she never did. I made love to Savannah Gordon that evening, and well into the night. My tongue mapped out her exquisite body, and my cock found a home in her pussy and mouth for as long as she could keep me hard. She leaked our cum and shared it with me whenever she could. By the amount of times she looked at the clock on the side cabinet we both knew she would be getting up to return to Tessa's room soon.

Savannah thought it best she shower alone. I had to agree with her, and five minutes later she came out in her shirt and twirling her shorts around by her finger, the sway of her hips all too evident.

"Thank you! That was fun, and I'm looking forward to more. I will need that a lot in the coming weeks."

Her statement seemed to stop short, as though she had decided not to say what was on the tip of her tongue. Her finger went under my chin and, as she applied gentle pressure, my head lifted to be met by her lips. Our kiss was soft and gentle, with perhaps just a hint of something more to come. I watched her leave my room, and took a shower wondering how all this started. Then I remembered those damn long legs and smiled once again.

*******

Over the next week the actress in Savannah came out. When evening came she would cuddle up to Tessa, and both of them would watch a chick flick or some program on TV. When Tessa went to bed Savannah would pull a file out of somewhere, or a piece of paper that she had stashed in her pocket, and show it to me.

Her mom had been diagnosed with cervical cancer. The doctors had done surgery on her and she had gone through chemotherapy. At the time of her death she was in remission, and by the time I had finished reading the file Savannah was in tears right next to me. I held onto to her as she beat herself up for not being with her folks before they died.

It was harder for her when she found her mom's diaries. She could never read them near Tessa because some of the information in them brought out her temper. Even when I suggested she put them down and burned them she just couldn't. Those diaries became all-consuming for her, yet her true patience also came to the fore when she found them. But downtime with Tessa was always more important than the diaries, and she would only ever read them when Tessa had gone to bed.

Invariably she would need to be held. Sometimes on the couch was enough, but when I heard her gasp or mumble the words "Oh, no!" I was already in the process of standing and pulling my shirt off at the same time. Even though I could have, given the position we lay in bed, I never did read over her shoulder. It just didn't seem right, and Savannah would inevitably tell me about what she had found anyway, and use me as a sounding board when she wanted to discuss that day's entry in the diaries.

What raised an eyebrow and caused me to hold Savannah down was when she found out about Marsha Turnbull. I didn't even get a forewarning on that one; no gasp or "Oh, no!" came from her lips.

Instead, she shot off the couch screaming. "Why, that two-faced conniving BITCH!"

Savannah looked around and then grabbed my hand before heading off to my room. She tossed the diary onto the bed and started to pull clothes off herself, mumbling all the while. Feeling it wise to follow suit, I did just that, although I left the mumbling bit to Savannah for the moment. As soon as I had my arms wrapped around her, she read out loud the section from her mom's diary that had sent her orbital.

Once she had finished I felt it wise to place my leg over her body as well. It seemed Marsha had had to have her house fumigated; Savannah's folks offered her a place to stay, so she put her cats in a cattery and moved in for three weeks. The three weeks seemed to turn into six weeks, and all of that time she spent in their bed with both of them. I'm sure glad Savannah didn't see me smile when that little secret leaked out of her mom's diary.

Savannah would never be drawn on her own sexual history, so it was hard to draw any comparisons - if indeed there were any. The threat of violence towards Marsha eased somewhat when we talked about how long they had all known each other and, since her own mom wrote so eloquently about those weeks in her own diary, she obviously enjoyed Marsha's time with them both.

The thing Savannah struggled so much to get her head around was that it was her own folks. After all, moms and dads don't do that sort of thing, do they?

I felt it best to leave that unanswered, although I did extract a promise from her that she would talk to Marsha and not judge her. Just as I had put that little fire out, her ass wriggled and then stopped, her head turned to me, and she quickly dropped the diary and sat up in the bed. She sat cross-legged and looked down at me.

"You're not hard. You're always hard - you're a man."

Confused by this twist, all my brain could do was ask, "What?"

Savannah seemed to head towards full panic mode and nothing was going to stop her.

"It's because I won't talk about my past, isn't it? You don't find this body attractive anymore, do you? You don't find ME attractive anymore."

Trying to keep up with her in the verbal stakes would have been a complete waste of time, but my finger gently pressing against her lips did the trick though. Once I adjusted my position I pointed to the middle of the bed and watched her. Savannah went to speak, and I once again touched her lips with my finger. The nod of her head told me she had got the message and she moved to lay on her back, her chest rising up and down a little faster right about then.

My kisses and touch were slow and gentle, and her legs parted to accommodate the position I had moved into. By the time my kisses had reached just above her knee a slow moan escaped her, her thigh trembling in anticipation of where I would kiss next. Her scent grew in insistence that my travels pause for awhile, and pause I did, gently sucking in a pussy lip as another moan would give itself to me.

Savannah moved her hands onto my head and I stopped. Although her finger delved deep into my hair she quickly released me. Placing my hands on each wrist, I moved hers back to her sides, the smile on her lips not escaping me either. Although her fingers would clench every now and again, they would stay by her side, my mouth once again seeking her out and my teeth gently running along both sides of her pussy.

Her hips rose and she gasped. I waited for her to return her body to me before I once again attached my mouth to her pussy. This time my own hands went to her hips to hold her down as my tongue went to her clit and pushed it back into her body. She made a noise that didn't seem human yet it sure left her lips, and her own hips used what little freedom they had to push down onto my tongue in an effort to meet that challenge.

Savannah's own body heat gave away her impending orgasm. Her legs instinctively wrapped themselves around my head, and her hands held mine as her pussy sent pleasure coursing through her body, covering my face in her cum as it did so. I stopped long enough for her breathing to return to normal before I took another bath in her juices.

She tried to pull away from the assault that was being made on her clit, only for me to follow her up the bed. Her legs opened and her own hands moved to my head in an attempt to halt me, gasping out the word "stop" as she did so.

This time I rose from my favorite position between her legs and, when our eyes met, hers looked like they were on fire. I went to my knees and my cock was but inches from her lips. Savannah's hand went around my hardness and her mouth opened.

*******

Morning brought a few surprises, one of them from Tessa. We were still at the table eating breakfast when, right out of the blue, she said "I know you're sleeping with daddy."

We both paused; Savannah's hand reached out for Tessa's.

"You smell of shampoo and body wash when you come to bed, even though we have both had a shower, so I know you're sleeping with daddy."

Savannah nodded her head. I could tell she wanted to smile and reassure Tessa, but the trouble was my own daughter had initiated this conversation and neither of us were sure how it was going to pan out.

"Do you love him?"

A defining moment if ever there was one. Savannah squeezed Tessa's hand, paused for a moment, and nodded her head.

"It's still a little early to tell him I love him, girlfriend. There are still too many emotions I'm dealing with that are coming out of that box in the barn, but your father has helped me a lot. Are you OK with this, Tessa? Please be honest with me: are you really OK with this?"

Tessa nodded her head and squeezed Savannah's hand right back.

"I think you should take a break from the barn today, and move your stuff into daddy's room while I'm at school."

Both stood and hugged, and I got one too before she started for her room to get changed ready for the school bus. We watched Tessa leave on the bus, then Savannah went straight back inside and moved out of Tessa's room. When I said we had all day to do this, her reply was that she wanted it done before my daughter changed her mind. I had never seen a grown woman so afraid of a ten-year-old before.

By mid-day Savannah had waited long enough, so she phoned Marsha and asked her to come on over for a chat. I left them to it when Marsha arrived, and hid in my home office. Neither of them told me the outcome of their talk, and an uneasy peace reigned between them until I told Savannah to look on Marsha as a link to her folks and as not someone hell-bent on tearing her family apart. Her own mom wrote fondly of the time Marsha spent with them, and she should respect that.

"You're taking all this lightly, aren't you? She had an affair with mom and dad."

"Last time I looked they were all over the age of twenty-one, and all three of them went into it with open eyes. Your own mom's diary tells you that much. It also tells you that they didn't continue the affair after then, so what is the problem?"

Even she had to concede that I was right. It still took a few days, but the thaw started between them and a week later things were back to normal. Savannah asked if the storage box could be removed now that the personal items had been reduced to seven boxes, all of which were closely vetted for any more surprises about her folks before they themselves found a home in the spare room.

In total it took her three months to empty the storage box. We all kept telling her that there was no time limit, and she finally got the hint. She and Tessa started having a girls' day out each Saturday, which consisted of spending the day at the mall with maybe a trip to the cinema thrown in if something caught their eye.

As for me, it seemed I had found love in the most unusual of places, the daughter of the past owners. She was great with Tessa, and both connected real fast. At night I got a woman who cuddled when she felt I needed one, but was happy to leave me alone when I had my own memories to deal with. Yet she was never far away; when she felt I had moped enough she would either come in or send Tessa to drag me out of my home office.

*******

"I have to take Tessa to school today; I have a meeting with her teacher about some of the work she is doing."

Savannah looked over to me and then to Tessa who just shrugged her shoulders.

"Anything bad?"

"No; nothing like that. I got a phone call from Tessa's school yesterday, wanting me to come in with her today. Her teacher has noticed her workload increase, and wants to know if her home circumstances have changed. I plan to tell her we have a live-in nanny that does all Tessa's homework for her as part of her board and lodging."

Tessa went beet red and Savannah quickly got between us, the dig in the ribs a reminder that I wasn't to torment my daughter as often as I did. Tessa and I waved at Savannah as I pulled away from the house. Tessa took over the radio in the car, and on the way to school we talked about a holiday together.

*******

It was the knock at the door that surprised Savannah. She pulled the cover off her legs and walked barefoot to the door, an outline of a figure the other side letting her know someone was there and that it wasn't her imagination. She held the door for support when she saw the look on the Sheriff's face.

"Afternoon, Savannah. I need you to come with me."

The chill crept down her spine and she held the door just a little tighter.

"Is anything wrong, Sheriff?"

"We came by earlier, Savannah, but you weren't home. You need to come with me, please; it's Martin. He's in hospital. We need you to come now, Savannah."

*******

Savannah wasn't even sure how she managed to get back to the house. It was as she got out of the cab and looked around at such familiar surroundings that her own mind was made up. Her priority was Martin and Tessa; she would come to terms with her own demons later. Even as she locked the front door and picked up the phone she had a doubt that she should do this. That doubt quickly disappeared when she thought back to her man at the hospital and what was happening to Tessa at this very moment.

The four numbers came first; they would bypass the billing centre. The ten second pause was needed before the rest of the numbers followed; as she pushed the button for the last number the line stayed silent. Savannah tried to keep her breathing normal for the next fifteen seconds as she listened to what sounded like a dead line. Thankfully she knew different.

A click followed, and then the female voice. "Identify yourself."

"Angel 257 dash 41."

"Wait."

The line once again fell silent. Savannah remembered to breathe this time.

"Savannah? Is everything all right?"

For the next twenty minutes she told the voice everything, from returning to her folks' home to finding out they had both died. The slow attraction to the man who now owned the place and her love for Tessa, and finally the kidnapping and hospitalization of Martin. From time to time she could hear the person on the line type as she spoke.

"What do you want?"

"This got personal when they took Tessa and beat Martin into a coma. I'm going to need authorization from upstairs and also firepower."

Once those few words had left her lips she smiled. This was the closest the voice had come to hopefully sanctioning what she was about to do. She verbalized the list in her head.

"I want Sandy here as soon as you can get her here. From what Martin has told me, and although he doesn't know it, she is the military version of me which may well come in handy later, plus she needs to know what's going on."

Once again she listened to the typing coming down the phone line.

"Your assumption is correct. I will make the necessary arrangements and notify you of when she will arrive. Next?"

The voice at the other end waited. Her list still focused in front of her.

"I need information. The Sheriff has wrapped this up tight; Hank is not letting anyone in on it. The FBI will no doubt be here real soon, and I'm not going to get anywhere near any good intel."

Again the typing sound came down the line; this time it lasted a few minutes.

"I have a direct feed into the computer mainframe in the building, and the CCTV cameras all over the building, plus sound."

The pause was longer; the sound of typing was almost frantic.

"Upstairs have been informed, and your preliminary authorization has been confirmed. Wilson is the closest to you, and he will arrive in four hours. Sandy has been pulled from active duty and her boss is already aware that she is needed by this department. Her ETA will be about the same time as Wilson's. Next?"

Before Savannah could continue the line double-clicked.

"Hey Savannah, I just got off the phone with Sandy's commanding officer. He's pissed that his favorite toy is being taken away from him for an unknown time period. She knows nothing, so be ready for a bitchy broad getting off a Blackhawk."

markelly
markelly
2,579 Followers