Angels Carry Guns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,579 Followers

*******

Sandy was heading back to her base after the weekend. I had gone into my den to pick up some bits while the girls were in town, and I actually had the place to myself. The blinking light on the security system caught my eye, which I found unusual since everyone knew my home office was out of bounds. Curiosity being what it is, my hand went to the switch, and I watched as Savannah came into my den, picking up a pair of scissors that, in my haste, I had forgotten to put back in the kitchen.

Checking the time and date stamp, I quickly realized that this was when I was still in a coma and Tessa was still missing. Since I had little else to do, I sat and watched what the girls got up to.

*******

Savannah's car came to a stop outside the house. Savannah and Tessa carried flowers to her parents' graves while Sandy got out and headed towards the house. She saw me standing at the window watching what was going on.

"How are you feeling? Tessa told me that you are still thinking about moving back to the city, even though she's against it."

I didn't say anything, just shrugged my shoulders, as I was still undecided myself. Moving here was for Tessa's benefit although, to be honest, we both needed a change of scenery. It seemed that everywhere we went something always reminded her of her mom. Quitting my job was easy and, as the days passed, I missed the stress even less each day.

The bond between us grew tighter as a result as well, and then Savannah came along. Both girls bonded, and it didn't take long for me to grow really fond of her as well. I would say love, which is why I was struggling with what I was about to do to my own sister.

"I'm a bit confused about something, and I thought perhaps you could help me with it."

As my gaze fell on the envelope on the coffee table, my sister walked over and opened it, pulling the picture out as she did. It showed Sandy and Savannah sitting in the day room, towels around their waists, their hair still wet from the shower. Savannah was in the middle of cleaning a Sig automatic, while Sandy was putting a Browning M1911 back together again, obviously having cleaned it, while a Heckler & Koch MP5, loaded and with the safety off, lay within easy reach.

"Who are you?"

The anger at that question tightened Sandy's jaw. It still took her a moment before she could not only tear her own eyes away from the picture but answer me as well.

"I'm who I've always been. I'm your baby sister."

"So it was you who rescued Tessa?"

Other than a nod of her head she refused to say any more, her eyes still looking at the picture. Finally she looked up at me, her puzzled look already telegraphing her question.

"How?"

"The security system in this house has a secondary security system installed into it. Let's say it's a throwback to my past life with Brandon and Associates. No-one trusted anyone in that building and, out of habit, when I had the security system put in here I asked that certain modifications be made."

Sandy put the picture back into the envelope and placed it back onto the coffee table.

"You can shut down the security at the door using the access code, but the system remains on for my home office. If anyone opens that door then the system records everything going on in the house via motion detectors until I override it."

This time my sister nodded her head.

"You and Savannah killed four people."

Sandy was clearly having trouble holding it together.

"No. We killed four scumbags who beat you into a coma and stole my niece, and then kept her quiet by keeping her drugged up."

She took a lung full of air and slowly let it out before walking over to me. She held me tight; she was my sister, and I held her right back. It was also clear to see she wanted so much to say something.

"Please, Martin, listen to what I'm about to say to you. I love you so much, and so does Savannah. We had no choice other than do what we did. No-one will ever come for you or Tessa again."

I had been standing here for almost an hour now, trying to understand what I knew and could only guess at. I loved my baby sister; I guess I simply wasn't prepared for knowing so much about her real life in the army. This wasn't going to be a condemnation of their actions; Tessa was back, and with the best protection known to man - a woman who loves her as her own and would kill to protect something she loves.

"Nice rack, by the way."

The giggle came a second before the punch to my arm.

"You had better be referring to Savannah's tits, big brother, or I may have to call you a pervert."

"Yes, of course, that's exactly what I meant."

This time we both giggled at the out and out lie I had just told.

"It's only because you're my brother that I will give you this much detail."

Sandy paused even then, making me believe she was still having second thoughts about telling me anything.

"Civilian organizations such as the ones that have three letters as their names have people like Savannah working for them. They are euphemistically called Angels, brother of mine. Savannah is a natural-born killer; she came home because she had retired. It hit her hard that both her folks were gone, but you made her welcome."

Tessa came out of the barn first, Savannah a second behind her. Happy with their inspection of the barn, both pushed the big door closed, locked it for the night and headed towards the house.

"You both changed her mind when she had finished with her folks' personal effects. She found love and a home again, in a place she was comfortable with, and she does love you both very much. When Tessa was kidnapped she did what she was trained to do. She found them and killed them."

Tessa continued to walk and talk. Suddenly Savannah stopped, my daughter's own momentum placing her in front of Savannah, who scooped her up in her arms and swung her around in a circle. I could hear the screams turn to laughter from here.

"Martin, it's clear to me that you both love her. What she did was protect her own. She's retired, Martin; she's had enough of that life and wants to settle down. That's why she came back to her folks, but you were here instead."

"Angels of death."

I heard a sigh. My sister stood her ground, even hugging me a little harder as we both watch the girls playing outside.

"Angels also guide and protect. She put down her past life, Martin, and she only picked it up again because of the kidnapping. It's clear to me that you all love each other. Heck, I've not seen Tessa this happy since before the funeral - or you for that matter. It's time to share the love you have with her, Martin; she's already shown how much she loves you both."

For a sister, and especially one that was two years younger than me, she sure spoke a lot of sense. Don't we all have pasts, some perhaps more jaded than others? I fell in love with the woman who spent her time out in that barn mourning her folks. I fell in love with the woman that could also help my daughter with her own mourning process. Tessa turned to Savannah to help her; Sandy and I had tried, but perhaps we were just too close and tried too hard.

"Come on, brother of mine! I'm going to help you make dinner, and then Tessa and I are going to go to the movies together. Savannah will know something is up even before I tell her, and I'm going to tell her. She doesn't deserve to be sideswiped by this and, if you want advice from your baby sister, then talk to her like you've never talked to her before."

*******

We both waved the girls off, Tessa waving back so hard that she was almost hanging out of the car window. The chick flick that Sandy found being shown in town made her euphoric; something about the leading man being such a hunk. When I mumbled, more to myself than to anyone, that he was probably gay, I got a dig in the ribs from Savannah.

Savannah took a step back as I gave my final wave. When I turned to look at her she was naked, her clothes still around her feet.

"Sandy did mention we were going to have one of those clear-the-air talks?"

She nodded her head.

"Oh, yes, I got all that."

"So why are you naked?"

"Because I assume you want total honesty. I can't give you that; I can give you an abridged version, and hope like hell that will be enough. I know your body, and when you get angry with me - and you will do, so lets not deny it - then I'm going to make that anger go away."

Even as I asked my first question she was already pulling off my clothes. It sure made it hard for me to remember asking questions.

"A friend of mine was in the army, even served in Iraq and Afghanistan. When he came back he told me the one question he hated the most was 'have you ever killed anyone?' It was the look in his eyes that told me that he had, and that he hated people asking him."

By now Savannah had knelt down, taking my pants with her. Out of instinct I stepped out of them. She stood once again, wrapped her arms around me, and we kissed. My body reacted as it always did around her, and she adjusted her stance when it did.

"So did you ever ask him? Your friend, I mean."

"Nope, I heard him give an answer that I actually believed said it all. He said that, if he says he never killed anyone, would the person he was talking to act any differently towards him? He then said that, if he said he killed ten men or twenty, would they act any differently towards him?"

Savannah gently nodded her head.

"Good answer. So does that mean you want to know how many people I've killed?"

This time her hand went around my cock, and we headed inside the house. As we climbed the stairs I thought back to my friend. He's a successful lawyer now and, whenever he's asked about his own past, he tells people that he was tucked safely away in stores or the armory all the way through his tour of Iraq. He never mentions Afghanistan anymore. We both knew it was a lie; I had even seen his medals.

In one drunken moment when he let his own guard down he spoke words that became so profound to me that, even now, I remembered them as if he had spoken them not ten minutes ago.

"I did what I was ordered to do, Martin. I did what I needed to do so that I could come back to my family. To some I'm a monster, but to the people I love the most I'm dad and husband, and those are the people I will never tell the truth to."

Savannah kicked the door open and turned me around, using my cock as a guide. She then pushed me onto the bed and straddled me.

"You don't seem to be asking me too many questions, Martin."

As my hand reached for her breast she swatted it away.

"Question first and then you can play with your toys."

"How long have you been an Angel?"

"Seven years, nine months and four days. Plus a week."

This time she pulled my hand to her breast, and boy did I get to play. She reached out to steady herself as her hips moved, lifting her pussy off and back down onto my hardness in the process.

"I have one more question, and I want an honest answer."

She stopped moving and looked down at me, her hand slipping under the pillow on her side of the bed.

"We both know I can't do that! Honest to God, honey, I truly wish I could but I can't."

"This time you have no choice, Savannah. It's the God's honest truth or this stops now."

Her hand gripped the Sig just a little tighter. I rolled her onto her back and her legs automatically locked around me.

"Savannah Gordon, will you marry me?"

Her hand relaxed and the Sig slipped from her grasp, the sheets on the floor enveloping the gun when she dropped it down the side of the bed. The kiss was a mixture of frantic and urgent; the gentle sob came a moment later.

"Yes, yes I will. Fuck yes, and I'm going to be the best step mom to Tessa."

She held me just a little tighter as her own emotions smothered her.

"Oh, and Savannah: I took the clip out of the gun in case you didn't answer."

Even as she kissed my ear she just had to have the last word.

"That's OK, honey; I figured it felt a little light. But don't worry; I still could have beaten you to death with it if I had needed to."

The End...

markelly
markelly
2,579 Followers