Angels Don't Have Wings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

Though neither of them mentioned that episode throughout supper, its effect hovered in the air between them. Beth could still feel her pussy aching, twitching with an unmotherly lust that her brief frantic fingering session had only temporarily appeased. From time to time she caught Danny watching her as if he wasn't quite certain the afternoon's events had really happened.

Both mother and son were unusually subdued, avoiding each other's eyes with mutual embarrassment as they ate in uncharacteristic silence. It came as a relief when Danny finally excused himself, hopped up from his chair, and scampered into the living room to watch TV.

As she went through the motions of clearing the table and washing up the dishes, Beth tried to ignore the strange mixture of guilt and desire that simmered inside her. She tried to push the vivid image of her son's spurting cock from her mind. She tried to shrug the whole incident off as an error in judgment, which must never be allowed to happen again.

She tried to regain her motherly composure, hoping against hope that the ache in her pussy would simply go away. But of course it didn't. And she couldn't force the size of Danny's cock out of her thoughts.

On the surface, it was just another quiet evening at home. Beth settled into her recliner and leafed idly through a fashion magazine while Danny sprawled on the couch engrossed in an old western rerun, the two of them following their usual routines as if nothing at all had happened.

But the difference was there, all the same.

And even after the movie ended, even after Danny finally said a quick goodnight and bounded up the stairs to his room, Beth could feel the ache, gnawing deep in her pussy, that no number of finger-fucking sessions could ever satisfy. She was turned on like a bitch in heat, and couldn't turn it off. At last she gave up trying and flicked off the downstairs lights. Heading up for bed, she hoped that a good night's sleep might help.

After changing into one of her usual silky nightgowns, she slipped down the hall to the bathroom for a warm shower. The caressing spray soothed her a bit, but when she aimed the hose nozzle at her vulva, her clit was stiff and throbbing. By the time she'd dried herself and once more tugged her nightgown into place, she was ready to fuck a donkey.

It was as she padded back toward her room that she caught the shaft of light peeking out from under Danny's bedroom door. He was still awake, probably reading one of his silly spy novels, she figured.

Beth reacted instantaneously. She swerved toward his door and rapped gently, then opened it and peeked in.

"Danny? Honey, am I interrupting anything? May I come in?"

Flopped in bed with a single sheet tangled over his lean body and a paperback fluttering from his fingertips, Danny jerked at her abrupt appearance. His head bobbed up and he let out a belated reply.

"Oh, hi, Mom. Sure, you can come in. Is something the matter?"

The innocent expression of surprise and concern on his face melted her heart a bit. But at the moment, her pussy was alive too. And Danny's unsuspecting response only urged her on as she swept in and sat down on his bed, trying to make her actions seem light and casual.

"Oh no, there's nothing wrong. It's just that, well, I thought you and I might have a little chat, that's all. About this afternoon. I mean, about what happened. Don't you think so too? I believe it's time we cleared the air. Danny, sit up here beside me so we can talk."

Caught unprepared for yet another unexpected confrontation with his mother, Danny finally nodded.

"Yeah, I guess so. Sure, Mom, if that's what you want."

Obviously embarrassed by the very mention of their earlier activities, he scooted around to sit beside her, his face turning a shade of pink as he clutched the sheet tightly to his waist.

It was instantly apparent that he hadn't worn pajamas to bed. His semi-erect cock flopped loosely under the sheet. A shiver of excitement rippled through her pussy as she continued in a motherly tone, trying desperately to hide the throbbing that refused to die. "I don't want to keep you from your book, honey, so I'll make this as brief as possible. What happened this afternoon was ... well, it was an accident. It was my fault, and it shouldn't have happened at all. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?"

Danny scrunched his face thoughtfully, still squirming a bit beneath his mother's gaze. He shrugged, not quite knowing what to say.

"That's okay. I mean, you were just kind of teaching me a lesson, that's all. There's nothing wrong with that, is there, Mom?"

From where he sat, Danny could see the huge swells of his mother's big tits thrusting forward, their enlarged nipple peaks poking hard against the flimsy fabric. He caught fleeting flashes of her voluptuous flesh beneath the gown's filmy cover, and could even make out the slight bulge of tufted cunt-hair that jutted enticingly between her thighs.

Before he could tear his eyes away, Danny felt his cock stiffen. It soared up beneath the sheet like a pet mamba, tenting to an erection that couldn't possibly be missed. Belatedly, he dropped both hands across his lap in a useless attempt to hide the effect of his mother's presence.

Beth's eyes followed the motion, and went wide-eyed as she saw her son's prick balloon under the sheet, once again growing into the stiff hard-on she'd witnessed just a few hours ago.

"No, there's nothing wrong with doing normal stuff, like all guys do ... It's just that, ohhh! Why, Danny! There, you see? You're getting hard all over again, and it's my fault. I shouldn't have come bursting into your room the way I did. I'm the one to blame for what happened this afternoon. And now I'm to blame for getting you aroused all over again. Just look at the effect I'm having on you now ..."

She acted suddenly, taking them both by surprise. Her hands shot out and grabbed the sheet before Danny had time to do more than gulp.

She tore the sheet away with a jerk, and his naked engorged cock sprang into the open. Its massive swollen shaft bobbed and jolted in the air, sticking up from his thick nest of pubic fur and hefty young balls with a sheer enormity that took Beth's breath away for the second time that day.

Caught completely unprepared for her own action, she gasped. After taking in the sight of that wagging, iron-hard truncheon for a long breathless instant, she finally managed to speak again in a voice that was almost a groan. "Look at the effect I have on you! And no matter how much we try to deny it, I'm the one who makes you hard." She paused momentarily while she fingered his pulsating dick. "I suppose that by this time we both know what you need right now, don't we? And since I'm the one responsible for causing this stiffy, I guess I should be the one who has to pacify it."

Before she'd even finished speaking her hand swooped out to capture that precious slab of flesh. Her fingers wrapped around it and instantly began to squeeze.

"Unnh! Oh, shit!"

Danny made a gurgling sound as she once again clenched his prick in a loving grip. It swelled up stiffer in her grasp, just as it had this afternoon. And once again her pussy exploded in a flood of steamy juices, frothing up a lather of horny drippings.

He tried feebly to protest, his face wrenching in a turmoil of emotions. But he couldn't resist the possessive grip of his mother's fingers as they began to stroke up and down the length of his cock with blatant familiarity, gliding across its rippled surface and teasing him even stiffer.

"Now darling, you don't need to be shy in front of me anymore. After what happened earlier today, I don't think either of us has a reason to be shy at this point! Besides, you don't really mind all that much if I take care of this erection of yours, do you? If you simply insist on letting your balls run your life, isn't it better to have someone by your side -- like a grown woman?"

She had a point, and they both knew it. Danny couldn't help but groan as her fist milked his swollen shaft, gliding up and down its slippery foreskin with long, loving squeezes.

His body had already begun to twitch, automatically responding to the intimate caress of her massaging fingers. He sank back on the bed in a glassy-eyed heap, hunching upward to meet the rhythmic strokes of her fist.

A thick white droplet of precum oozed from his piss-slit and collected there in a shiny glob.

Beth's mouth watered at the sight. The salty flavor of her son's cum still lingered on her lips. And now she found herself once again confronted with a clinging bubble of that sweet nectar, all ripe and ready for tasting. She managed a hoarse laugh, barely able to conceal the unnatural hunger that churned inside her.

"Well, I can see that this isn't going to take very long! Goodness, this cock of yours is beginning to leak already! And we certainly don't want to waste it ..."

She acted quickly, her head swooped down and her tongue darted out. It swiped along the flared bulb of her son's prick-tip in a moist, greedy lap, capturing his leakage with eager expertise.

"Uhhhh!" Danny gasped. His eyes bulged and his body gave an extra lurch as she lapped the cum from his piss-slit.

"Ummm, that's nice! Your juice is so sweet, baby. Just like this big cock of yours. Do you mind? It's been a while since I've had the opportunity to suck cock. And I can guarantee you'll like it too." Lapping up and down the entire length of his doodle, she loved its velvet foreskin against her tongue as she stroked and teased her way down to his swollen testicles.

Danny gurgled breathlessly, watching in awe as she licked across his ball-sac until its wrinkled skin was lathered with saliva. Beth's lips slid apart, engulfing his oversized cock knob with greedy, smacking appreciation.

Her nightgown had parted and Danny saw her thick pubic forest. Her groin was soaked with her own discharge, her outer labia wide open and pulsing. Thighs shiny from her leakage, they were smooth and white. Spread apart, her legs were apart and he thrilled at the dark hair leading to her rosebud.

And all the while, Danny watched in rapt disbelief as inch after swollen inch of his prick slowly vanished into the wet oval of his mother's mouth. He bucked upward in response, forcing it deeper between her lips with a hoarse groan.

"Oh yeah Mom, that, that feels great!" Beth groaned with him, as well, releasing a stifled gasp as the last precious inch of his sweet column of flesh disappeared.

It had been years since she'd taken a man's cock completely into her throat like this. And she'd never in her life taken one quite as big as the thick slab of pork that throbbed between her stretched lips now.

"Oh shit, Mom, I'm really close! I'm gonna come -- unhhhhhhhhh ..."

His body bucked, fucking his cock between her lips with lust-driven lunges. Gripping her thick auburn hair, he humped at her face mindlessly. She had put on lipstick and his cock was smeared with its redness.

"Mumppfff!" Beth gurgled as that huge snake tried to reach her stomach. Her pussy gushed clear juices as she gobbled her son's thick penis, pumping it with her fingers. Danny couldn't resist the incredible sensation of having his cock sheathed inside his mother's warm, moist throat. His balls were collecting an army of sperm, marching onwards toward eruption.

"Mom, I'm gonna cum! Oh shit! Here it comes!"

There was no holding back any longer. Even as the warning tore from his lips, he bucked off the bed in a last shuddering arc, roughly jerking Beth's head down in the same motion.

Danny's massive cock perforated her lips, with the first thick jet of cum geysered down her throat. A second spurt quickly followed, and then a third and a fourth.

She gulped eagerly, smacking and swallowing to capture each fresh eruption as blast after blast of white stuff exploded across her tongue and rolled down into her larynx in huge, syrupy splashes. After all these years, she'd forgotten just how wonderful it felt to suck a man off. Now those nostalgic memories returned as she orally vacuumed his slimy dick down her gullet. She kept sucking until at last he fell back on the bed, his eyes glazing over.

She raised her head to see Danny grinning weakly at her, his athletic body still twitching a bit and his drained prick flopping wetly across his balls as he chuckled happily, no longer the least bit embarrassed.

"Oh, Mom, that was really something else! I, oh shit, I never felt anything like that before!"

Wiggling beneath her like a satisfied puppy, he didn't at first notice the glow that flickered in Beth's shining blue eyes. When she spoke, her voice sounded strange. "Did you like that, baby? Did you like getting off in Momma's mouth and shooting your spunk all down into her tummy? Wasn't that much better than being jacked off?"

Grinning wider than ever, he nodded his head in agreement.

"It sure was, oh hell, was it ever! That was better than, than just about anything!"

"I'm glad, honey. I'm glad you liked it. But since we've gone this far already, I think it's time you learned a bit more, don't you?" Beth slowly rose.

Her head was spinning with lust. Her pussy churned with a horniness that she couldn't suppress another moment. As Danny's post-orgasm attention focused back to reality, she reached up and peeled her nightgown from her shoulders.

"Let's just satisfy all your curiosities about women while we're at it, shall we? Wouldn't you like to see what a real woman's body looks like, baby?"

The nightgown slipped off her body and drifted to the floor, collapsing about her feet in a heap. Her actions hit Danny with another jolt. His jaw dropped, and a startled grunt rasped from his throat. He blinked dumbly, not quite able to believe the sight before him.

"Isn't this what you want, lover? Well, take a good long look, because this is what makes horny men jack off, this is what makes cocks like yours get all stiff and sore! Look at me, young man! Just look!"

Danny looked. He swallowed hard, staring blankly at his naked mother.

Beth smiled, but more a leer.

Chapter 3

"Well? Do you like what you see? Judging from the expression on your face, I suppose that's a good beginning."

Trembling a bit from the sheer horniness that quivered through her, Beth had to chuckle at the way he was gawking at her. Danny's mouth hung open, and his wide eyes gawked unblinkingly at the very first woman's naked body he'd ever seen.

Beth was a highly sexual woman, and she knew it. Her lush tits jutted forward, their large creamy globes thrusting out blatantly. The fat stubs of her nipples were already distended to rigid spikes of sensitivity, plumping out like a pair of over-ripe juicy cherries.

Danny's shocked gaze riveted on those huge mounds, devouring them with open admiration. He'd never seen a woman's boobs before, except in pictures. "Oh shit ..."

Beth's smile widened. Her cunt gushed, squeezing pussy-juice down her thighs. She moved forward with an salacious undulation that made her immense tits bounce pendulously before him. He followed her motions, feasting on every bounce and jiggle of her heavy tits.

"I hope you appreciate what I'm showing you. Does this satisfy your curiosity, or do you want more?"

Danny was too frazzled to answer. He could only ogle her fantastic tits.

"You like my girls, don't you, baby?"

In a sudden motion, she reached up and scooped both meaty jugs into her cupped palms, hefting them outward until her hard nipples practically brushed his face.

Danny made a loud gulping sound as those two puffy spikes of swollen nipple flesh were shoved right at him. His throat constricted, and his mouth went dry. It was as if she was purposely tormenting him, daring him to react.

And she seemed to be enjoying her show more by the moment. She was smiling at him, not motherly, but more like a underpaid stripper.

His hands seemed to fly up of their own accord. They slapped against those meaty tits in a sudden swoop, sweaty palms smashing against the turgid swells of Beth's sensitive nipples with an urgency that made her gasp. "Ahhhh!"

"How does this feel, Mom?" Sliding his fingers across her massive tits to caress both nipples, he heard his mother's response ooze out in a groan.

"Unnnh! That's good, darling, that's just ... aahhh!"

She wavered, reeling a bit as her son's fingers raked across her delicate nipples. Her pussy exploded in a burst of fresh squirt, dribbling between her thighs in ripples of pure, uninhibited heat.

"Feel them all you want, baby. Just feel how stiff you're making my nipples. God, that's nice! Now ... now pinch them for me. Give them a good sharp pinch to make them even stiffer, ahhhh! Oh, oh yes, that's just perfect! Do that, Danny! Do it just like that!" He was discovering her fetish -- her love for her own breasts.

Her voice modulated into a groan as he captured the rigid stubs of her nipples between thumbs and forefingers and began to squeeze and pull on both inflamed tips.

A pang of sheer pleasure shot through her tits and coursed straight down into her cunt. It was a sensation she'd almost forgotten could exist, sweeping away any remaining inhibitions in her hour of need.

And in spite of his own astonishment, Danny could see the effect he was having. A hesitant grin flickered across his face as he tweaked her engorged nipples even harder, forcing a soft moan from his mother's lips. She was experiencing multiple orgasms from his nipple play.

"Uhhh! Ohmygod, baby, that feels so damned good! Suck my tits, Danny. Suck on my tits! Suck me!"

By this time Beth's emotions were out of control, running wild, over-riding her long-suppressed needs. Before he quite realized it, he was sucking on his mom's engorged nipple as naturally as if he'd been doing it all his life. "God, yessss! Unnnnh!"

In that same instant Beth gave a cry, pushing her tit forward for more. Her legs turned to jelly, and her pussy creamed so heavily that she could feel the emission dripping down her thighs. Suddenly she felt she had to piss; she relaxed her vaginal muscles and allowed her amber urine to squirt and pulse, soiling the bed.

Relieved, she clambered across her son's body in a determined crouch, straddling his nude form and cramming her tit down his mouth until he nearly gagged. Too much had happened already, too many dormant emotions had been tapped. She was far beyond any of the normal instincts and inhibitions that, until today, had been a part of her nature.

And with all that tit-flesh slapping into his mouth and dragging across his cheeks, Danny was affected as well. His cock jolted into the air, regaining its full enormity beneath Beth's unmotherly onslaught. It snaked upward into rigid stiffness, slithering and flopping between his mom's slick thighs.

Its red bloated knob pushed through the matted fleece of her wet cunt-bush and gouged against the molten gash of her pussy with eager, thrashing abandon.

Beth's voice soared into a peal of delight as she felt the thick meaty prick-tip slide along the greasy folds of her cunt. An extra gush of pussy-juice splashed across its sensitive surface as she instinctively revolved her hips, rubbing her cunt hard against that massive pole of flesh. "Fuuuuhhhhm!" Danny groaned, and began to thrash.

His engorged cock-knob lodged at the greasy entrance of her pussy mouth, sliding easily between its pink, gaping labia.

She'd gone too many years without experiencing that fuck feeling, and had gone too far to stop now. Instead she used a hip twist, lowering her rump just a bit. And when Danny's mushroom dome sank into her, she let out a wail. His huge knob slid home, forcing the lips of her pussy wide apart, causing her vaginal muscles to clamp.