Angels Don't Have Wings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hung frozen in place for a fleeting instant, oblivious to all else except the dizzying sensation of once again having a man's rampant cock inside her. Whimpering, she settled herself down on that iron pole. She moaned and rolled like a woman possessed, gyrating her hips and fucking herself onto the whole rigid enormity of his prick, until it was totally up inside her, buried to the hilt.

The two of them poised like that for what seemed a breathless eternity, both of them panting aloud as they absorbed the full impact of having Danny's cock completely imbedded in his mom's vulva.

It was silent in the bedroom for a while. Finally it was Beth who spoke, softly and with adoration. She was speaking not to Danny, but to Charmaine.

"Am I doing OK?" she quietly asked her angel. Charmaine just smiled at her.

Not feeling any remorse, Beth accepted her sexuality as a blessing. A cry of rapture tore from her throat as she bounced atop her son's body, skewering herself onto his prick.

"Aaahhh, oh shit, Mom! Oh, shit!" Danny's face contorted. He looked as if he were about to faint as the incredible silky sheath of his mother's cunt slid along the pulsing shaft of his cock in a tight grip. They were fucking!

Spasms of pure ecstasy shot throughout her voluptuous body, and her thrusting grew frantic.

The first delicious rippling of orgasm tore deep in her pussy, spurring her on. She bounced onto his fleshy pole in a frenzy, slapping her cunt around with a ferocity that scared Danny.

"You're doing it! You're fucking me so good, honey! Faster, fuck me faster! I want it all! I want all the cock you've got!"

And in the same instant, his prick exploded as well. It gave a series of wild lurches inside her, and the first geysers of cum spewed upwards into her vagina.

Beth twisted on his luscious plunger like a hooked fish, as spurt after spurt of sperm gushed up the greased channel of her pussy. Huge, thick globs of cum pummeled her pussy to overflowing while Danny hung on. She was making obscene animal sounds in her throat, and sounded like she was speaking to someone. It may have been the devil within her had fled the scene.