Angels Have Horns Pt. 06

Story Info
Chloe's need for degradation begins to emerge.
9.7k words
4.55
2.8k
4
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 6 of my tale includes references to incest, verbal abuse and harsh face fucking along with humiliation and cuckolding. If those subjects don't interest you, then please look elsewhere.

Sunday was a day of discussion, fucking and making love. Chloe's pussy had remained loose, resized by Andrew's huge girth. The 3 times I penetrated her ended with my inability to last and my failure to make her orgasm through penetration. It would become part of our kink eventually, but at the time, I expected it would change when her pussy returned to normal.

In the few weeks since our engagement we had come such a long way. She'd been fucked by 2 different men in the space of 2 days and both had fucked her hard and repeatedly. Both had different sized cocks, but both were significantly larger than my own. It made me so fucking hard imagine them having her multiple times, leaving her pussy far looser than I ever could.

I felt slightly thankful that I hadn't seen her with Andrew. I wasn't sure how I would have dealt with seeing him treat her like that. As a slut. It was pushing the envelope watching him fuck her mouth the way he had and had turned me on. But the way he'd told me he was going to take her to his bed and fuck her made me shiver. He hadn't asked. He'd TOLD me. Most telling was Chloe's acceptance that she was his for the taking. Even more telling was MY acceptance that she was his for the taking. He had used her, sent her to me and gone back to his bed to be used again, just as he'd told her to. It scared me to think of the implications.

I couldn't help myself. "Are they better than me?" I asked. "I mean, do you prefer sex with them?"

"David," she said, holding my hands. "No. They're different and I'm not going to lie to you baby, the sex is incredible," she said wistfully. "But it's just sex. I don't love them. They can't give me what you give me baby. I love you and that will never change."

In a strange way I was disappointed, but I also knew how shattering any other answer might have been.

I pushed. "What if I asked you to stop?"

Her reply was, as always, better thought out than I expected. "Do you want me to stop?"

I couldn't lie. "No," I replied sheepishly. I certainly did not. What was happening, what we were doing, went further than just sex and I couldn't imagine ever wanting it to stop.

"We're not like other couples baby," she said. "Sick fucking perverts together, remember?"

She was right. Even then, just talking that way had me hard. If there was any time to ask about her sexual history, it was then.

"I want you to be honest Chloe," I began. "I want to know everything. What you've done and with how many men. I can't keep getting drip fed snippets of information."

"Ok," she said and we lay down and she wrapped a leg over mine. "No more secrets."

It was a long confession and it left me shocked. I thought I understood her obsession for oral, but when I heard the numbers, I realised how naive I'd been. In the 3 years after her cousin Tim had exposed her to the delights of cocksucking, close to 40 different men had pumped their semen into her stomach.....some more than just once too. Like cousin Tim, who she'd continued to empty around once a month, Luca, the waiter from our very first date and a number of others.

"No, I don't want to know," I said when she asked if I wanted to know the names of the 5 men at work who'd graciously accepted her offer. One of which had been the week leading up to her 21st. That would be too hard to handle. Even 3 of the potential voyeurs we'd turned down before Andrew had felt the warmth of her throat.

Most telling was her refusal to see that it could be considered as cheating. She just didn't see it that way. "I wouldn't ask you to stop wanking," she said flatly. "Instead of diddling my pussy, I suck cock." It was a simple as that. It was true that I'd never seen her play with herself. She didn't do that. Where other people masturbated, Chloe fellated cock it seemed. "Anyway," she added casually. "I love the taste of cum too much to stop."

I loved her for being honest and I loved her more for the way her mind worked, but fuck, that was a lot of men by anyone's standards. Thankfully, or not, the number who'd fucked her was significantly fewer. Robbie, me, Asaf and Andrew were 4 of the 6. The remainder were 2 of the guys at work who she'd tasted.

"It was right at the beginning baby," she explained unfazed. "Before we were serious."

I'd been serious though. I'd been serious from the moment I saw her. Recalling Maggies words "She's always been a bit of slut," I contemplated the knowledge that 2 of my colleagues had fucked Chloe in the 3 months before I had. They'd fucked her knowing we were dating.

Well I did ask.

I guess most men would have flipped out and kicked her into touch, but I wasn't most men, I never had been. Besides, we had already gone beyond that. No, what did I do? I rolled her over and slid my bone hard dick in her still loose pussy and fucked her, once again unable to last.

That Sunday was a big day.

Sometime before we slept, I told her about the conversation I'd had with Martin. Only the part about his intention to go to the club, not the flippant comment regarding his size.

"I didn't even know they had singles night until Maggie told me baby,' she said. It didn't really make a difference in the grand scheme of things, but in a bizarre twist, I found myself disappointed she hadn't known. The biggest issue was if Martin saw her with Asaf. However, she wasn't going to stop going or change the night either. Tuesday evening was the only time he could get away regularly.

"It's a big club," she told me. "I'll just have to keep an eye out for him. If it comes to it I can always hide away somewhere. Plus Maggie's got eyes like a fucking hawk."

So that was that. I wasn't filled with confidence though and I really didn't want Martin to find out. It would just be too hard to deal with.

For the next 4 weeks, Chloe would arrive home around 3am on Wednesday morning after being fucked by Asaf. She'd wake me up, I'd slip inside her still freshly fucked pussy and usually ejaculate too soon. Mindfucked by knowing 9 inches of thick Muslim cock had stretched her was just too much for my self control. The only thing missing, for me that is, was that he hadn't also filled her full of his cum. He insisted on using a condom. I suggested she tell him I knew and they could come back and fuck at home. It would save him money on hotel bills for one and of course, I'd finally get to meet him, even if I didn't get to watch.

"I'll see." she told me. "I'm not sure how he'd take it."

Another 2 weeks and she'd told him I knew. He'd been more positive than expected. So much so, he'd agreed to come to the flat on the coming Thursday so we could finally meet. Was I nervous? Yes, but I was equally excited.

She hadn't strayed as far as sucking cock was concerned, save for once with cousin Tim. He'd brought her off with his tongue too, as well a coating her throat. It seemed she liked teaching him the art of cunnilingus. "Did I tell you how long his tongue is baby?" she purred. Yes she had and yes it fucking well got me hard. I expected it wouldn't be much longer before he had it in her arsehole too. Chloe really did like that.

"I think want me to fuck him," she panted, smothering my face with her huge arse. "You want me to fuck my own cousin don't you baby?" she asked, grinding her sopping wet pussy against my mouth. "You want him to fuck me, then eat his spunk from my cunt don't you sweetheart?" I did, but I couldn't answer her as she suffocated me to another hands free climax. She was getting good at that.

The only thing that kept me on edge was wondering if I was talking to one of the 5 workmates she'd sucked off. Or which one had shot his cum in her mouth the week before her 21st. Or which 2 had fucked her. Whenever I chatted with one of the guys at work I looked for signs, body language, anything that would give me a clue, but thankfully I saw none. It could have been anyone.

Then on the Wednesday morning, I was called into Martin's office. It wasn't unusual, I often got called in for one reason or another. He went through a few jobs he wanted me to sort and agreed timescales. Just as I thought he was finished he started to chat about his personal life. Joy. So I listened to him whining about his soon to be ex wife and made the usual perfunctory noises when appropriate.

"Oh yeah," he added off the cuff. "I started going to Missions a few weeks ago."

That got my attention. "Oh?" I said casually, but my mouth was already starting to dry up. "Any good?" I asked.

"Yeah," he told me, tapping his pen on the desk. "Not bad at all. I managed to pull a couple of times," he said with a lopsided smirk.

"Good for you," I said, hoping upon hope he hadn't seen Chloe. She certainly hadn't seen him.

"You'd be surprised just how many married birds go there looking for cock," he grinned. "Not just married ones either."

Something in his words, the tone of his voice, made me squirm. I could feel my cheeks turning red. I answered as casually as I could. "Oh right."

Then he looked me right in the eye. "I saw Chloe there last week," he told me. There it was. The real reason he'd called me in to see him. "Last night too."

Fuck it! Fuck, fuck, fuck! "Yeah," I replied, but my face had definitely turned a deep shade of red. I tried to fight back the lump in my throat. "She started going out with Maggie," I explained. "Girls night out, you know."

"Ah," he said eyeing me up, watching my body language. "Can't say I noticed Maggie," he told me. "Just Chloe. Maybe Maggie was at the bar or something."

Jesus. My heart was pounding against my ribcage. "Yeah, that must be it," I said cautiously.

He leaned back in his chair smiling. "Having said that, I was too busy watching Chloe dancing and snogging with some bloke. Naughty fucker he was too," his observations intensified. "Had his hands up her fucking dress."

He paused, still tapping that fucking pen on his desk like some kind of death knell........waiting for a reaction, but I could barely fucking breath. I should have said something. I didn't, but I should have.

"I swear she wasn't wearing knickers either," he told me, his lips curling into a smirk. "but I got distracted watching him finger her Dave."

My whole world imploded. I struggled to breath, I couldn't swallow and I began to tremble. What I should have done, was act surprised and angry. Make him think I had no idea what he was talking about, but hindsight is a wonderful thing. Instead I just sat there red faced with embarrassment and my head spinning with panic. The pen tapping continued, getting louder and louder.

"The best part," he said, breaking into a wide smile. "Was watching her squatting down in the blokes toilets sucking his cock Dave," he continued, twisting the knife. Twisting my intestines. "Not a fucking care in world. Guys coming and going, standing at the urinals having a piss and getting free porn show. Big lad he was too, not as big as me mind, but she got him all the way down."

Oh fuck. My ears started to ring incessantly and the walls seemed to close in on me. He was enjoying it. The big smarmy grin on his face said it all and the tap, tap, tapping of that fucking pen like a metronome, each resounding thud like a kick to the gut.

"Pretty impressive," he remarked with admiration. "Couldn't believe my fucking eyes Dave. Your Chloe throating some Pakistani bloke's cock."

"He's not Pakistani" I said quietly. What was I fucking doing? Why oh why did I say that?

"What Dave?" His eyes narrowed in on me like prey for the taking.

There was nowhere to turn now. "He's not Pakistani," I said a little louder. "He's Turkish." Way to go. That told him. Fuck, what an idiot I was.

God, his grin threatened to split his cheeks open.

"Well I never," he said with mock shock. "So you know then? I fucking knew it! I only told you because I thought you should know what she was doing behind your back, but when you didn't get upset......" his words trailing off.

His demeanour lightened, obviously the weight of ratting Chloe out had lifted and he leaned back in his chair.

"Mickey said she was a cocksucker, but to be honest, I never believed the rumours Dave," he told me. "She's just so pretty you know? Not that kind of girl? But last night....." He made big show of wiping his brow. "She was gobbling on that cock like it was her last fucking meal."

Why was I letting him talk about her like that? And how come Mickey was calling her a cocksucker? How would he know? My head was pounding. My face was burning up. His words racing around inside my head and I couldn't put them into any order. Whatever. My cock sprang to life.

"Rumours?" I muttered.

"Yeah," he said. "Although I guess you hadn't heard them. You will still pretty new when you started dating her," he continued. "A few of the lads reckon she's sucked them off," he continued. "Had a reputation as a cocksucker apparently, but like I said, I didn't pay much notice until last night."

He paused again, letting the words sink in, still waiting for a reaction and I did nothing. Not a thing. I just sat there wallowing in shame while my boss told me my fiancée was a cocksucker. He'd probably think I was freak if he knew the numbers.

"She broke a lot of hearts in this place when you 2 got together. No wonder you stuck a ring on her finger if thats what she can do with her fucking mouth."

God all fucking mighty! It felt like he knew exactly which buttons to push. Man talk or not, he was my boss. He shouldn't be talking about her like that. Make a stand. Tell him to shut up. Say something at least.

Then completely out of the blue he asked. "So are you 2 swingers or something then?"

Jeez, that was a curveball. What was I supposed to say? Something. Anything. Anything but what I did say.

"Something like that," I answered in defeat, looking down at my hands.

It was out now and had been since the moment I hadn't acted shocked. It was all about damage limitation now.

"So Mickey did fuck her mouth then?" he asked rhetorically. "Lucky fucking bastard."

Mickey? MICKEY??!! What was it about him that made Chloe want to suck him off? To let HIM of all people fuck her mouth? He was horrible, physically and personally. A big, fat, balding 40 year old misogynist. There was nothing about him that was remotely attractive. He talked about women, to women, as if they were second class citizens. Like pieces of meat. He'd been turned down so many times it had turned to hatred. It was a miracle he was still employed really and had a lot to do with his friendship with Martin.

I felt like I was about to puke. Now I had to either lie or tell him I didn't know. Either was a pretty crappy choice. Damage limitation. Stick to that.

"Martin," I said, trying to sound confident. "Listen, it's not something we want broadcast you know? We do what we do and the last thing we need is gossip at work."

He leant forward and stopped tapping his pen. The sudden silence was deafening.......ominously so.

"Listen up Dave," he said leaning forward. "I guarantee I won't be saying anything, but if she's gonna go around sucking blokes off in toilets and getting fingered in nightclubs, sooner or later someone's gonna see. So don't come blaming me when people start talking. She needs to be more fucking discreet.....get me?"

He was deadly serious, almost threatening..........he was also right. I don't think I'd ever felt that humiliated before. My own boss laying it out for me in black and white.

"You should keep what you do behind closed doors Dave," he sneered, then followed up with another sideswipe. "Anyway, if you're swingers how come she's out sucking cocks on her own instead of with you? That's not swinging Dave."

Why wouldn't my brain work quickly enough to respond with some clever reply? Instead, I fumbled around for an answer. Milliseconds felt like minutes. His question hung in the air like a torturer's bladed pendulum about to swing......and then it did.

Swoosh.

"Unless......" he paused, his eyes lighting up in recognition.

Swoosh.

"You're a cuckold...."

Swoosh.......the blade met flesh.

"That's what you meant when you said 'something like that' isn't it Dave?"

Fucking hell! I spiralled deeper into humiliation. I could even feel my dick leaking, but crucially, I didn't deny it when I had the chance. Just say no. Like the slogan, but I didn't.

"Don't you like to watch? I thought cuckolds got off watching?" he continued to push, forcing me into a corner. Moving in for the kill.

"But....I......you......" I stuttered, like trembling prey.

"I know all about cuckolding Dave," he answered, before I'd even thought about the question. "Dabbled in the swinging thing a few times," he said cockily. "With a dick as big as mine I was pretty fucking popular too."

My cock was as hard as nails.

"Ok, look," I said trying to claw back control. "This isn't really the place for discussing this Martin and you're my boss. We shouldn't be having this conversation."

The pen tapping resumed as he mulled over what I'd said. I could almost see the gears turning and for what seemed like hours, he was silent for the first time.

"No, you're right Dave," he conceded. "This is definitely not the right place."

I felt the weight of doom lifting, the pendulum rising, finally able to breath.

"But we're not finished," he said bluntly. "Close the door on your way out."

The air outside wasn't much of a relief, but at least my interrogation was over......for the time being.

I didn't get the opportunity to speak with Chloe until late afternoon and there were too many people around for any privacy. One of those people was Mickey, Chloe's line supervisor and 1 of 4 who reported to me. Other than the chip on his shoulder about women, he didn't like having to answer to someone as young as me. We'd had a few clashes in our time, but over the last couple of months he'd changed his attitude somewhat. Now I understood why. He sidled up to me, a cheesy grin spreading across his fat ugly features and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"No fraternising with the staff boss," he said in a poor attempt at humour, gripping my shoulder with his big, sweaty, paw like hand. "Especially this one," he said nodding towards Chloe. "Dirty bitch is already taken so I hear."

She flashed him a fiery look while I pulled myself away from his grubby embrace. He knew, just like everyone else who worked there, that Chloe and I were together. All I could think of in that moment though, was that he'd had his cock in Chloe's mouth. That he'd pumped his semen into her belly. A shiver ran down my spine.

"I've told you before about speaking like that Mickey," I said seriously.

"Sorry boss," he said in a condescending show of mock chastisement. "Won't happen again," he said, giving Chloe a wink before adding. "Sorry Chloe."

After telling her about Martin, we had our first real argument that evening. She was apologetic, very apologetic, but definitely not ashamed. Not the way I'd been anyway. The fact that our boss had seen her with Asaf's cock in her mouth didn't really faze her at all. She conceded the need to be more discreet though. That, at least, was something. Getting her weekly fucking from Asaf was something we'd have to talk about, but we had time. I was probably more concerned about Maggie. I didn't want to fuck up her only night away from her husband. My biggest issue was Mickey. Bizarrely, Chloe couldn't understand why I was so upset.

"Mickey fucking Thomas!" I almost screamed at her. "I can't fucking believe you'd suck him off Chloe. Of all the people."

She just stared at me, eyes unblinking with a blank expression. "Why?" was her single word response.