Angie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that I should wash up first. I wouldn't want them to see me like this."

"Then get into the shower and wash up," Angie laughed.

I got up and started toward the shower. Then I stopped and turned around. I held my hand out to Angie and asked, "Will you join me?"

She got up, took my hand and as she kissed me, she said, "Absolutely my love."

I eventually went up to the library where my parents were sitting and discussing the business and I told them. My father was extremely happy, MIT was his Alma Mater, and now his son was going there.

Mother on the other hand said, "That's very nice, William. But you haven't heard from the Ivy League Schools, yet."

"That doesn't matter, Mother, I have no intention of going to any school other than MIT."

My father roared and shouted, "That's my boy, a regular chip off the old block. Ya know we have to take a trip up to the old school; I haven't been back there in years. It will be a lot of fun."

"Sounds great, Father," I laughed.

I'm still waiting to take that trip.

At this point Angie came into the library.

My father roared, "Angie, guess what. William here was accepted into MIT. That is my Alma Mater, you know."

Angie really looked surprised (what an actress) and came over to me and gave me a little hug. She said, "Oh William (She always called me that when my parents were around), that's wonderful. I know that you really wanted to go there."

My father put his arm around my shoulder and said, "Lets get some lunch, Son. Chloe are you going to join us?"

Mother sniffed and said, "No, you go have lunch. I will eat later. I have some things I want to discuss with Angelica." Mother did not get her way. Mother was not happy.

That evening my parents went out to a party. My father asked if I wanted to go, but I begged off saying that I had schoolwork to attend to.

"I have to keep my grades up you know, Father."

He slapped me on the back and said, "That's my boy!"

Mother didn't even try to hide her relief that I wasn't coming to the party.

"You wouldn't enjoy yourself with all the adults."

As soon as my parents left for the party, I went into the kitchen and prepared a special meal for Angie and me. I wanted to surprise her. Mother had taken her unhappiness out on Angie. It had been a tough day for her.

I had learned cooking from taking classes in school and being in the kitchen, learning from the chefs that mother hired. I had set up the small dining area that I had built in the workers quarters. I opened a bottle of father's best wine, poured two glasses and brought them into Angie's office. I knocked before I entered.

As I entered, Angie laughed and said, "It's a little late for that, isn't it?" Then she looked at the glasses. "Wine? you know..."

"A celebration, for today I found my one and only love. Oh yea, I also got into MIT!" I laughed. We clinked glasses and took a sip. We put the glassed down, put our arms around each other and kissed, long and passionately.

I took her hand in mine and led her into the dining room. She gasped as she entered. I had set it up like a small intimate restaurant. The small table had a white tablecloth, the places were set with our best china and silver, the wine was cooling in the silver cooler and I had a small candelabrum with two candles.

I led her to the table and pushed her chair in as she sat. Then I went to the kitchen and brought out one course after another. While we ate we talked about school and going to MIT.

When we finished desert Angie helped me take the dishes from the sideboard and put them into the dishwasher.

We went into her sitting room and sat on the couch. For a while we just sat there holding each other. Not saying anything, just basking in the warmth of our love.

Angie began to softly kiss my face, my lips, my cheeks, my jaw. She moved to my neck and began to unbutton my shirt, then took it off.

She kissed my chest, then kissed and sucked on my breasts and nipples. I had never felt anything like that. I never knew that a man's breasts could be so sensitive. As she sucked and kissed, she unbuckled my belt and opened my zipper; I moved up and removed my pants and boxers in one movement.

She took my erect dick in her hand and began to stroke it. She slowly kissed and bit her way down my abdomen to the base of my cock. She lifted her head and kissed the tip of my dick. She licked the pre-cum that was oozing out. She then moved her lips down over my dick, taking more and more of it into her mouth. Her tongue was caressing me in a way I never experienced before.

I was gasping for breath, the feeling overwhelmed all of my senses. I didn't see anything but Angie, I couldn't hear anything other than the sounds that my love was making as she sucked me. I was only aware of the fantastic pleasure that my love - my Angie - was giving me.

I was moaning, "Oh, my love that feels so good! You are so wonderful, I love you so much, I want you and I will always want you. You are my life."

Once again I felt the tension building in my balls. I knew that I would soon be spilling my cum. I told Angie that I was getting close. I didn't know what she was going to do.

She just started to suck harder. She was bobbing her head up and down on my dick, going faster and faster until my body went stiff and I grabbed her head and held it to my cock. She pulled up a little, keeping the head of my cock in her mouth and as I began to ejaculate she continued to suck and swallow my hot cum. She kept sucking until I had no more to give.

When she had licked the last bubble of cum off the head of my dick, she looked up at me.

"Was that good for you my sweet? I wanted to make you happy. I wanted to give you pleasure. Did you like that?"

"That was the most wonderful thing anyone has ever done to me," I replied.

I said, "Now, my love you just lay here, I want to make you happy and give you pleasure," as I kissed her lips.

I began to unbutton her blouse. I kissed her neck and shoulders, and I unhooked her bra. I sat back and gazed at her breasts. I have never considered myself a breast man, but there was something about Angie's breasts that drove me wild.

They weren't large, maybe 28B, but they were round, firm; I might say perky. They were light brown and her areolas and nipples were the color of dark chocolate. I thought that they tasted just as sweet.

I lowered my head and kissed them, first the right and then the left. I took her firm nipple in my mouth and began to softly suck. I flicked it with my tongue and bit lightly.

Angie moaned and held my head to her breast, "Oh Billy, that feels so good. I love when you suck me."

As I sucked her breasts, I unzipped her skirt and pulled it down over her hips. I then ran my hand up between her thighs. When I got to her panties I felt that they were very wet.

Angie lifted her hips off the couch and I pulled the panties off.

I started to kiss my way down her body, kissing over her flat firm stomach and over her sparse patch of black kinky pubic hair. Angie spread her legs and for the first time in my life I saw a woman's vagina. I had seen photos but never the real thing.

The lips and folds of her vulva were dark brown, almost black; darker than the surrounding skin. The heady fragrance of her womanhood was intoxicating. I breathed it in; savoring the bouquet like a gourmand would enjoy a fine wine.

I lowered my head toward her. I had to taste her; I needed to taste her. With my fingers I spread the lips of her vulva and saw the pink tunnel of her vagina.

I kissed those lips, moving from the top to the bottom. I began to lick her lips, tasting the pungent juices that seeped out of her.

I couldn't believe that anything could taste so wonderful. I lapped and sucked which made her flow all the more.

She was moaning and her hips were writhing beneath my face. Her hands were on the back of my head, pushing me tighter between her thighs.

"Oh Billy! Oh god, that's wonderful...wonderful! Yes...yes, that feels so good," she moaned.

I thought of her clitoris, but not really knowing where it was, I began to move to the top of the vulva, slowly exploring with my tongue.

As I explored I pushed my finger into her vagina. I knew that I hit the mother load when Angie gave a piercing shriek. She arched her back and slammed my head into her groin.

I sucked on the little nub and Angie screamed, "Oh Billy! Oh my love, Billy, Billy! My darling, my sweet darling! Oh my god!" I furiously pumped my finger into her as I continued sucking. Her body went stiff and shook. This went on for a couple of minutes and then she slowly started to relax. She lay on the couch breathing deeply. While she came down from her soaring orgasm, I lifted myself from between her legs and moved up next to her.

She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me hard. She began to lick all of her juices from my face. I ran my finger over the lower part of my face and licked it off. I looked at her while I licked off the finger I had been fucking her with and said, "Nectar of Angie, so much better than anything the gods ever tasted."

She smiled, "My sweet loving Billy, I never dreamed that I could feel that much pleasure. You have given me so much love. Please don't ever leave me."

Then she continued, "Billy, I want you, now. I want you in me. I need to feel you in me. Please make love to me again. Please."

Even before she finished the sentence, I had picked her up and was carrying her into the bedroom. I lay her on the bed, then stood up and looked at her. She was beautiful, the gods that made her really created a masterpiece.

Angie smiled up at me and held her arms out to me. She said, "Come to me, my love. Come and take me again. Make me yours, forever."

As I lowered myself onto her, she lifted her knees and spread them wide, inviting me into her sacred cave. I knew it was sacred ground and I intended to worship there forever.

I took my dick into my hand and rubbed it up and down her vagina, smearing it with her slick wetness. She reached down and took it out of my hand and she guided my penis into her. I pushed into her very slowly, allowing her vagina to wrap snugly around my dick. I was afraid of hurting her if she was still tender. I held still when I was completely inside of her.

I looked into her dark brown eyes. She smiled up at me and rose up to kiss me. The kiss started out soft, but as it went on it became more and more passionate. As our tongues attacked each other's mouths, I began to pull my dick out of Angie then push it back in. She moaned into my mouth and began to buck up into me, forcing my dick further and further into her.

In just a few short moments we were fucking like mad. I was slamming my dick into her and she was pounding her hips into me.

I couldn't believe the feelings that I was having. It was like my body was on fire. Burning with a passion that I had never experienced before. We were on fire. A that burned with an intensity that surpassed the sun. It was like the fires that consumed the phoenix and when totally consumed, it rises anew out of the ashes.

The fire consumed us. Gone were the two individuals, they were reduced to ash, but like the phoenix, we rose out of the ashes completely transformed into a single entity, bound together by our love and devotion to each other.

Our hearts and souls were molded into one. We could not exist without each other. Neither time nor distance could ever separate us. Although our physical bodies would be separated, we would still be together.

As this fire raged, I knew that the release was coming. Angie was moaning and babbling, no words, just sounds. She was thrashing under me as I thrust my dick into her. Her legs were spread wide, and I grabbed them and brought them over my shoulders. I was deeper inside her than I had ever been.

My release hit me like an explosion. I screamed Angie's name over and over as I slammed my dick into her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and squeezed. She was thrashing her head from one side to the other as she yelled her love for me. She suddenly gave a breathless whine and pushed up into me.

Her vaginal walls were contracting around my pistoning dick as I began to spew my liquid love into her body.

It felt like I ejaculated into her forever. Her vagina took it all and demanded more. After a time the pulses of my dick eased, and as it softened I pulled out of her and fell exhausted at her side. We held each other close.

I felt her shake, like she was weeping.

"Angie, my love, what's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

"No, my love, I'm fine. I just love you so much... I'm just afraid that this will never work. I'm afraid that we will be forced apart...I'm so sorry my love. I'm just afraid."

I held her tight. "I know how you feel. I have been thinking about what would happen if my parents found out. But I don't care if they find out they find out."

I smiled at her and said, "We could get married... will you marry me?"

Angie looked at me smiling. "You know that I want that more than anything else. But we have to wait. You are still in high school. There is so much we have to do before we take that step. But, ask me again after you graduate from MIT."

We lay in her bed holding each other. I started to doze off when Angie sat up quickly.

"You have to get back to your own room." She said

"Why? I want to spend the night with you."

"Billy, your parents are leaving tomorrow. They have a car coming at 5:30 am. You know that your Mother will be getting you up at 4:30 am. If you are not there, it will cause problems."

Angie was right, Mother was leaving for Rome and Father was going to Tokyo. They would be gone for weeks. I think that it eased any guilt feelings they had to get me up before they left and give me a kiss and a hug, and tell me all the things I should and should not do.

I kissed her long and hard. I got out of her bed, and as I walked to the door I turned and said, "The moment that car drives off, I am coming right back here." Then I looked at her small twin bed and laughed, "Maybe you should come up to my bed... it's a lot bigger!"

I went up to my room.

At exactly 4:30 am the next morning mother was banging on my door. "William, get up. Your father and I will be leaving soon and we want to say good bye. Get up now."

"Auh Mother, I can see you in a half hour. Let me sleep."

Her voice became stern "Now William. And I mean now!"

I got up and went down to see my parents off.

Angie was there dressed in a long robe. Once again, she and mother discussed the itinerary and how to contact them. Mother told Angie to take care of me and make sure that I got to school and stayed out of trouble.

Mother gave me a light hug and peck on the cheek. "Now William, I want you to be good. Get to school on time and make sure you do your homework. We should be back for your graduation."

She gave me another peck on the cheek and walked to the car.

Father shook my hand and then gave me a huge bear hug. He looked at me and said, "My god you have grown up." He gave me another hug and we walked to the car.

I stood at the door and watched as the car drove off into the dawn. Angie walked up behind me and put her arms around me.

I turned and put my arms around her and kissed her. We closed the door, went up to my bedroom and made love - slowly and quietly at first, but soon became fast and very noisy. Afterwards, we lay in each other arms and slept.

Realizing that we were taking a big chance by having unprotected sex, I went out and bought some condoms. We used them until Angie started taking the pill. We also bought a queen sized bed for Angie.

In May, the Senior Prom was coming and I was going to go with a bunch from the swim team. Mother had arranged that I take the daughter of one of her friends. I wanted to back out, but Angie insisted that I take this girl to the prom.

I really enjoyed the Prom. I had known Janice for a number of years. She was nice, and sitting with my friends from the Swimming Team we did a lot of fooling around and just enjoying the party and dancing. I brought her home late and I am sure that she wanted more than the quick kiss I gave her.

When I got home, I made sweet love to my Angie.

Father made it back to the house in April for a week, but both he and Mother were on the French Riviera when I graduated from high school.

Angie was there for me. She took pictures of me with my friends and my teachers. My grandparents took a lot of pictures of Angie and me. No one thought twice about this. She was and had always been there for me. As they saw it, she was my substitute mother.

We spent the summer together, separating only when my parents were home.

Finally the time came when I had to leave for MIT. Leaving Angie was the toughest thing I had to do. We spent that last weekend in bed, only getting up to eat and go to the bathroom. We drove the three hours to the school together. Angie would drive home with a friend of ours. I wept the night she left.

The next four years were a time of joy (when Angie was with me), and of pain (when I was alone, and especially around exam time). But most of the time I was so busy with school work that it didn't hurt all that much.

Many weekends, Angie would drive up to the school on Friday afternoon and spend the weekend. All of my friends knew her and loved her. They understood that we were a couple.

No one ever questioned the age difference; no one ever realized that she was older than me. She was one of us. They all knew that she was intelligent and they figured that she had skipped grades when young. How else could she already have her degree?

Gramps died when I was in my junior year. It was a tough time for Angie and me. My mother and father were at the funeral, but had to leave immediately after.

Gramps left me a sizeable sum in his will, not that I needed it.

Senior year was exceedingly difficult. Most of my time I would be in the lab working on projects that the professors thought up... I think to torture us.

The one good thing that came out of this was that I didn't have any end of the year final exams. My projects had to be completed and the results turned in on the Monday of final week at the end of April. I got my results in the Friday before. I was free. All I had to do was hang out for two weeks and then attend graduation.

I hadn't talked to Angie for three days. When I called her, she sounded terrible. She told me that she was feverish and couldn't keep any food down.

I got home in record time. I probably broke the land speed record and every traffic law in the books, but I got home in record time.

I found Angie in bed. She was burning up. I immediately took her to the hospital where she was examined and diagnosed as having the Flu. I took her home and nursed her, staying by her bed around the clock to give her fluids, medication, and food when she could keep it down. She slowly recovered.

By the end of the next week she was fine, just a little weak. She was always thin but now she had lost weight and was just skin and bone.

I went back to MIT two days before graduation. I had to get paperwork done and pack up my dorm room.

Angie drove up in Gram's van with Gram and Millie, my grandmother's companion, caretaker, chauffer, and friend. Millie had been with Gram for over thirty years. Gram had a customized van that could accommodate her motorized wheel chair. Gram wasn't going to miss this event, come hell or high water.

An old friend, George Johnson, drove up with them. George had never married, and had been Angie's father's partner on the police force, and he had attended all of the important events in our lives. Angie was his 'adopted' daughter. He was aware of our relationship and had long talks with us about mixed marriages.