Angie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But when he finally realized that we were in love and completely devoted to each other, he accepted us. He was like a father/uncle to both of us. Would support us when needed and would argue and admonish us when warranted.

I had gotten Gram, Millie and George hotel rooms nearby. George would drive back with Gram and Millie. Angie stayed with me.

Gram also knew about us. In my sophomore year, she and Gramps had informed us that they were far too old to be fooled by the likes of us. They accepted us and approved of our relationship, since in their words, "Even if we didn't approve, you two wouldn't stop, and we might lose you."

Gramps had a talk with me, about what we were planning. I told him I intended to marry Angie.

"You're going to have a very tough time with your parents, they will never accept what you're doing," he told me.

I looked at him and said, "I know, but did your disapproval of my mother stop them?"

He slapped me on the side of the head. "This a lot different. There are people who will hate you for what you are doing, both whites and blacks. You will both have to be strong, but I think that you are up to it. And remember, your Grandmother and I are here for you both."

The graduation was great. Angie and Gram cried. A group of us went out for dinner and had a wonderful time. There was a lot of eating, drinking, laughing and crying. We had been together through all four years of college.

My friend and roommate, Peter Hackett, was there with his parents. Peter and I had been together since high school, on the swimming team, going to each other's parties. We even shared a limo for the Prom. I guess I could say that Peter was my best friend.

His parents had lived close to my home while we were in High School, but had moved to upstate New York about two years ago. He was engaged and had asked me to be his best man. Peter and Molly were to be married in October.

My parents were in London, "It's a very important meeting and we couldn't possible miss it. But we will throw the biggest party you have ever seen as soon as we get home."

We all took cabs back to the hotel. No one was going to drive.

That night Gram, Millie and George went to their rooms. Angie and I had a room on the same floor. When we got to our room, Angie and I undressed and got into bed. I kissed her hard and passionately and she returned it with matching passion. We broke the kiss and I layback on the bed.

When I opened my eyes the room was dark and Angie was lying next to me sound asleep. I guess I drank more than I thought. I went back to sleep. When I awoke again, it was just starting to get light. However, I slowly got up, not waking Angie. I washed up and made some coffee. As the coffee was brewing, I sat and just stared out of the picture window.

As I sat there, I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders; they slid down my chest and hugged me.

Angie whispered in my ear, "A penny for your thoughts, my love."

I smiled, "I was thinking just how happy I am. Knowing that I love you and that I have all of your love. Oh god, Angie I love you so much."

She came around me and sat on my lap. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"Angie, do you remember when I asked you to marry me? You said 'ask me again in four years.' Well its four years later...Will you marry me?"

"Oh Billy, oh Billy, my wonderful Billy, of course I will marry you. I love you so much."

I picked her up and carried her to our bed.

I laid her on the bed and opened her robe. Once again I gazed on her magnificent body. If I live to be a thousand years old, I will never tire of looking at Angie's body. She was the most beautiful woman who ever graced this earth. And she was mine.

I took off my robe and lay next to her. She took me in her arms and pulled me to her. I moved on top of her as she spread her legs. I took my dick into my hand and brought it to the lips of her vulva. Ever so slowly I pushed my dick into her.

I looked at my love and she smiled up at me. "Billy, I love it when you are in me."

"I love being in you, my sweet Angie. I love you, I want you, I need you."

We started moving together, pushing into each other, withdrawing and pushing again. Over and over, loving with our bodies and souls.

Angie wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. She crushed her body into mine. Her strength was incredible.

We began to slam our bodies together. My dick was a blur as it pumped into Angie's cunt. Faster and faster we loved, rising higher and higher above the mundane, reaching for and finally attaining that pinnacle of sexual pleasure.

I slammed into Angie in a frenzy and she was answering me with equal passion.

I felt that so familiar feeling in my groin. I was getting close and I wasn't going to try to resist it. I wanted release in the worse way.

"Angie...!"

"Yes my love. Yes...! "

I made one final plunge and erupted into her, filling her to overflowing, pushing deeper and deeper into her body, coming in her again and again.

Angie gave a long drawn out shriek and stiffened, her hands grabbed my shoulders, her nails dug into me. She pushed her hips up as if trying to force my body into hers.

We orgasmed together. We experienced overwhelming pleasure, together. We loved.

Afterwards we lay in bed holding each other. Eventually, we got up and after showering we packed and loaded the van and my car. Then we met Gram, George and Millie in the dining room for breakfast.

As we sat talking about going home and what we were going to do with the summer, Gram said, "Look I know that this is a stupid question but you two are taking..."

I interrupted her, "Gram, Angie has been on the pill for years."

I glanced over at Angie, she had a funny look on her face. Then, I realized that she hadn't taken a birth control pill since she came down with the flu. Neither one of us thought about it while she was sick, and after...

"What's the problem?" asked Gram

We told her.

Then I said, "Hey, we have dodged the bullet before and we will do it again."

I picked up a box of condoms as we left the Hotel.

In late June, I received word that I was accepted into a fellowship program at the University of Chicago. I would be teaching as I worked for my doctorate. The pay wasn't much, but I really didn't need it.

I would be starting in the last week in August. We decided that we would break the news to my parents when they come home at the end of July. It wasn't going to be easy.

One morning in early July I was sitting on a lounge chair by the pool, reading through yet another packet of papers and forms sent by University of Chicago when Angie came out and sat on the chair with me.

I started to complain about all the forms and papers, when Angie gave me what at first I thought was a pen. When I looked closer, I saw that the "pen" had a window, and the window had a blue plus sign. I looked at Angie; there were tears in her eyes. I took her in my arms.

I smiled, "Well, it looks like my prediction about dodging the bullet was just a little inaccurate."

I took a deep breath, looked into her eyes and asked, "Do you think I will make a good father?"

"You will be the best father in the world," she wept.

"And you, my love will be the best mother in the world."

I have no idea how long we sat in the lounge chair holding each other. Angie had stopped crying. She asked me what we were going to do. I told her we are first going to the doctor and depending on what she said; we would go on from there.

It didn't take long for the doctor to confirm what we really already knew. Angie and I were going to have a child in mid to late January.

To be continued.

*

Once again, I want to thank Mang0nel, for his help and advice in editing this story. I should note that I took some of his advice and some I didn't. So if there is something you don't like be assured it is something that is all mine.