Animalkind: Loving Tigress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok. I see you did your homework on changes."

"Yes, I did some research while you were out, before giving in to my horniness. Now, give me another one."

She drank two more cans of energy drinks before lunch. While she was preparing their meal, Robert saw that her tail was growing faster, already being six inches long.

"You are really changing faster. Your tail grew some more."

"Yes, I hope it gets really long, so I can use it as a belt around my waist."

"Are you feeling anything different?"

"Now that you mentioned it, my smell sense seems to be improving a lot. Earlier today, when you arrived from shopping, I smelled you when you entered the living room. Now, even with the strong smell of the food, I can still smell you. I think I would be able to track you or something I needed easily."

"That's something! I hope your fur grows soon. I want to see what your color will be."

"Don't mention that! I am curious too, but I think that taking care of fur will be something troublesome."

Julie finished their lunch put it on the table. Robert ate quickly and saw that Julie was eating a lot of food. After that, she cleaned the dishes and they sat on the sofa again to watch some TV. Julie drank three more cans of energy drinks before falling asleep on her husband side, cuddling under his arm. On the hours until nightfall, Robert saw her tail grows to nine inches long and her skin became harsher. He saw that her skin was a little darker on some places, like she had some stripes. He stroked her hair, just above her neck and heard her purring lightly. Just then, she opened her eyes.

"You are cute when purring!" He said.

"Was I purring?" She asked.

"Yes, and it was cute. Definitely you are going to be a cat."

"My skin is rougher! Am I already growing my fur?"

"I think so. You seem to be going to be striped."

She looked at her arms, removed her clothes and saw that her belly wasn't striped; only her back and her arms and legs. Her belly seemed to be lighter than her back.

"I think I will remain naked. I heard that until the fur grows, it prickles like crazy."

"It's ok to me. Now, come here at my lap and purr some more."

She sat on his lap and he started to stroke her hair. In no time she was purring and moving her head under his hand so he could keep stroking her. She noticed that she was purring, but made nothing to stop, since it was relaxing her a lot. After some time, she stood up and went to the kitchen, where she drank another three energy drinks cans while preparing a huge dinner.

"Dinner is ready, Robert!" She called him as soon as she finished.

"Wow! What army is going to eat here tonight?" He asked after seeing all that food.

"I am hungry. I think the energy drinks are accelerating my changes, but I am not putting enough raw materials to change. Just now I am starving!"

They ate and Robert noticed that Julie was eating a lot of food again. He was impressed that she could eat that amount of food.

"You are really hungry! You ate at least four times what you normally eat!"

"I told you I was hungry!"

She finished another three cans of energy drinks and then called him to go to bed. After another session of sex, Julie slept on her husband chest, purring all the time.

Monday, 06h.

Robert woke up with his alarm. He silenced it and got up to go to work. He was planning on take the change leave of five days to help his wife go through the changes, but he wanted to go to school and inform them. When he turned to his wife side, he saw some changes. She had yellow and black stripped fur all over her body, except on her belly, which had some white fur. She was taller than the last night and her tail was at least a foot and a half in size, also stripped.

"Julie, honey! You had several changes!"

She woke up slowly and yawned. Robert saw that her fangs were bigger too.

"What happened to me?"

"Look for yourself. You are bigger than yesterday! I think you will be a tigress instead of a cat!"

That drove her attention and she woke up and ran to the mirror. She saw that her body was covered in small stripped fur while her belly had white fur. She noticed she was taller than last day. Her tail seemed to have a mind of its own, swinging from side to side when she was not thinking about it.

"Wow! I am going to be a tigress!" She said, stunned. Then she started to cry. "I will be dangerous to you!"

"Calm down! I think that even if you will be able to harm me, you won't do that. You are a human, and having the potential to harm does not mean that you will do it."

"What if I became wild? I can attack you!"

"Let's treat one problem at a time. If you became wild, I will see what I can do to stay with you. Maybe if I keep you well fed, you won't attack me."

"Talking about well fed, I need some food! I am hungry again!"

They got up and measured her. She was now a little over six foot, almost the size of her husband. Her muscles seemed to be developing too and her breasts were a little bigger. Julie fixed breakfast to Robert and than made hers. She cooked several scrambled eggs and bacon to her and drank three other cans of energy drinks.

"I am still impressed with how much food you are eating."

"I can't do anything about it. I am so hungry now that I could eat a lot more than this, but I fear we won't have enough food for me until I finish changing."

"I will go to school and take my change leave days. On my way back here, I will buy food for you. Do you think you would like some special food, like cat food?"

"Do you think it will be cheaper than normal food?"

"I think so, if you are turning into a tigress, you will need to eat a lot of animal protein. We can't afford to buy only meat, but I will buy some, so you can alternate between cat food and meat."

"Ok. Just bring enough to feed your tigress! I think that until my changes are over, I will be eating a lot! For now I don't mind the taste of this kind of food."

"Are you telling me to buy a lot of cat food without even tasting it before?"

"Yes, I am. I need a lot of energy and this kind of food can provide it. I will eat it even if I don't like the taste."

"Well, it is your decision, don't regret on it. And how are your senses today?"

"My smell sense is better. I can smell everything and I can separate the smells now. I can differentiate between the bacon and you. It's an interesting new way to feel the world."

"How about your other urges?"

"I am horny, but too shocked right now to do anything. I think later I will attack you."

"I know that you are horny. That happens to all women."

Robert finished his breakfast and left. At school, he had no problems taking his change leave. He also went to Julie's workplace and informed them that she was changing and that she needed some time to get used with her new shape. They gave her thirty days of vacations and wished her the better. Finally, Robert went to a market specialized on food for changed woman and brought several cans of feline food. He found out that there were several can sizes, each one indicated to a kind of cat.

He bought the big felines food, which came in 10 pound cans and were easy to open. He bought the store's whole stock, which consisted on forty cans. It was good he had a big truck that could carry that amount of food. He also went to a normal market and bought some meat, as he promised Julie, and more energy drinks and then returned home.

When Robert opened the door Julie jumped on him, kissing and rubbing her face on his.

"I felt your smell as soon as you walked out the car! I need you!"

Robert barely had time to close the door and Julie was pulling down his pants. She swallowed his cock and started to suck, moaning and purring at the same time. He took her to the sofa and she kneeled on it and put her ass up. He entered her pussy from behind and saw as she sunk her nails on the sofa. Her tail was caressing his body and she was moaning in pleasure. She came several times until he came. She screamed in pleasure and then collapsed on the sofa, feeling the afterglow wash her body.

"You are turning into a quite loud woman!"

"Can't do anything about it, the sex is too good to be silent."

"I like it! Now, let me get the food I bought to you."

"Did you find the cat food?"

"I bought some big feline food. It has all nutrients a big cat like you may need."

Robert brought in some of the food and stored them on the kitchen, saving one can that he opened to Julie.

"What do you think about the smell?"

"Delicious! I have to eat it now!"

Julie put some of that food on a plate and heated on the microwave oven. When she ate, she was surprised by the taste.

"This tastes better than smells! I think I can eat only this food from now on!"

"Good! I was a little carried away when buying them and ended up buying forty cans. That food is cheaper than meat, so we won't run out of money just buying food for you. But tell me; are you bigger than this morning?"

"I think I am. I am already hungry after all the food I ate this morning."

Julie then ate her plate, took seconds and thirds. While she was eating, Robert unloaded his truck and stored the food. When Julie noticed, she had almost emptied that food can. Then she shrugged and ate the rest of it.

"Now I think I sated my hunger. This food is delicious. I hope I don't need that much of food after finishing my changes."

"I hope so. Now, let's measure you to keep track of your size."

They took the tape measure and saw that Julie was now 6'2. Her tail was two inches longer too. It seemed to Robert that all her body had grown except for her legs, which seemed a little small on her body now.

"How much more will I grow?"

"I don't know. Let's browse for some information on tigers."

They found out that a tigress can be up to four feet high up to the shoulders and up to eleven feet long without the tail, which can grow up to three feet. They were impressed by the size of a tigress and both of them thought about of how much of a tigress she would turn into.

After measuring her, Robert prepared some lunch to him. Then he noticed Julie was taking a can of food.

"Are you going to eat more?" He asked. "You ate that can just an hour ago!"

"I know!" She replied. "But I am feeling hungry again!" I think I may be putting on some weight!"

"Well, if you are going to be the size of a tiger, than you will need a lot of food. I hope the food I bought would be enough for you to change."

"I hope so too."

Julie heated the can on a pan and ate everything, drinking some energy drinks while eating. After that, they went to the living room and Julie nested on Robert lap and slept. He knew the changing process was tiring and just kept stroking her fur while watching TV. Sometime later, Robert noticed that her fur was longer and that she was still growing bigger. He was impressed when he saw that her nails had fallen off her fingers and that her hand was bigger too. She was still asleep and he noticed that she had some whiskers on her face. He touched them and she moved her head. Then she opened her eyes.

"Hi, sleepy beauty! I have some news to you, now you have whiskers!"

"No way!"

When Julie touched her whiskers, she also saw that her nails had fallen.

"My nails are gone!"

"Yes, they are. I saw when they fell of some time ago. Maybe you will grow some tiger claws, after all. Look at the size of your hands!"

"Now I have another problem to worry about. I will be bigger than you, I will have teeth that can hurt you really bad and now I am going to have claws that can slice you!"

"Hey, I told you that I trust you! You won't hurt your husband and if that happens, it will be only by accident."

"I hope you are right! But now, I am thirsty and hungry again!"

She stood up and stirred, then walked to the kitchen. Robert noticed that she stood taller than he thought and then noticed that she was walking on her toes.

"Why are you walking on your toes?" He asked as soon as she returned.

"Am I? I haven't noticed it! Now that you alerted me, I am trying to lower my feet, but it feels uncomfortable."

"Are your feet bigger too?"

"They seem so! Am I developing hind legs?"

"I am no expert, but it seems so. We will have to wait for more changes and see how much more your legs will turn into hind legs. I hope your changes end soon, because you are changing so fast now and you are only on your third day of transformation. If you keep that pace, your changes should finish tomorrow or you will become almost all a large tigress."

"How am I going to work? I will be quite a burden for you if I can't work!"

"Calm down, as I said, we have to wait. We can worry about your work after the changes end."

Julie went to the kitchen and ate another can of cat food for dinner, drinking several cans of energy drinks. Robert just ate something light and then they measured Julie again. They found out that due to her standing on her toes now, she was taller than Robert. She was over seven feet tall and her tail was already two feet long. She could control it when she concentrated. She started to caress her husband with her tail while standing next to him. She then experienced for the first time having to bend down to kiss him. He also felt new sensations when his tongue penetrated her mouth. Her fangs were bigger and were almost an inch long, but she smelled the same. They hugged each other and went to bed early.

Robert undressed and started to caress his wife body and she stirred and purred under his hands. He caressed her breasts, which seemed bigger to him. She was purring and feeling horny. She pulled him over her and opened her legs. When Robert entered her, she started moaning and purred in pleasure. Her purr was louder now and was almost like a low growl. Her pussy was tight and she was feeling much more pleasure on it. Some minutes later she came hard and started to growl a little louder. Robert noticed the changes and felt harder. Soon he came into her and sent her over the edge. She came hard and screamed in pleasure, growling louder. Then they embraced each other and did not say a word until they slept.

Tuesday, 07h.

Robert woke up and immediately went to check his wife's changes. He saw that she was huge on the bed and that her tail had grown another six inches throughout the night. He saw her hands and they seemed to be more like paws; her fingers seemed smaller while her palm was big. Her face was different too, as she had now a short muzzle and her nose was darker and was starting to fuse on it. Her ears had also moved to the top of her head and were round. When he caressed her, she opened her eyes.

"Good morning! How are you feeling?"

"Hungry! My voice! What happened?

Her voice was deeper, but was still feminine.

"You changed some more. Do you want to see your changes?"

"Tell me before I see. I am afraid of what I am turning into."

"Well, you don't have to be afraid. I am here for you. As regards your changes, you seem a lot bigger than last night, your hands are like some paws and I thought you may have some claws on them, even if I can't see from here."

Then he caressed her ears.

"Your ears are on the top of your head and your face is growing into a muzzle."

"Oh, no! That's terrible!"

"Take it easy, I can still see you under these changes. I will always love you."

He kissed her mouth and she felt aroused almost immediately. She put her hand on his shoulder and was surprised by its size.

"I am really huge!" She said looking at her hand. Then she stretched her fingers and saw small claws appear on their tips. They were just a quarter inch long, but were sharp. "And I do have claws!"

"Yes. But before we go any further, let's have breakfast first. You are exhausting me with that amount of sex."

"Oh, now it is you who don't want sex?"

"I did not say that. I am just telling you to eat something first."

"Ok, I will buy that excuse because I am really hungry right now."

When she stood, they saw that she had grown easily a foot overnight. She was standing at eight and a half feet and her legs were shorter on her body than her abdomen. Her chest was a little barreled while her breasts were bigger than the night before.

"Wow! I am really huge! But I think I won't grow much more, since I am already over eight feet tall."

"I don't think so! Tigers can be up to eleven feet long when on fours. You are standing up right now. I think a tiger can be at least fourteen feet high if it could stand like you."

"I am doomed!" She rolled her eyes and they went to the kitchen.

Robert fixed his breakfast while Julie opened another can of her food. She tasted it even before heating and felt it appealing. Then, she only grabbed a fork, noticing it was harder to her to grab it because of her changed hands, and started to eat her food from the can. She quickly ate everything while downing some energy drinks and then got a second can of food.

"Wow! Are you going to eat another can?"

"I am still hungry! I think that maybe today I will put a lot of weight on me!"

"We need to buy a new scale to our house. The one we have only measures up to three hundred pounds and you are almost past that mark."

She shrugged, opened the second can and ate it whole too while drinking some more energy drinks.

"About last night, have you noticed that you were growling when you came?" Robert said.

"No, I haven't. Did I growl now?"

"Well, that was quite a turn on to me. You started purring and moaning and then you started to growl low and started to get louder by the end. It was interesting to hear you making that kind of noise."

Julie tried to repeat the growl and soon she found out how to do it. She started to growl in a low tone, just like a tiger would. She liked the way she felt when growling and then she roared loud, making Robert jump from his chair.

"Wow! That's new! You can roar too!"

"Ha ha ha! You have to see the face you did! It was hilarious!"

"You are really scary when growling and roaring that way!"

"Well, I felt powerful when I roared! It is good!"

Julie then continued to growl and roar. Soon she was relaxed enough to feel her arousal again. Then she came to Robert and kissed him. She used her tail to caress him and soon he was undressing. Julie bent down on the kitchen facing a wall and Robert took her from behind. He noticed that her pussy was high enough to him and entered her. Her tail held his waist and he started to pump her. She was mixing growls and moans as he pumped her and he saw her one inch claws dig on the wall. When she came, she roared loudly and put her hands on the floor.

"This is so good!" She said while growling and stretching her body, remaining on all fours.

"Are you going to be on all fours?"

"I haven't noticed it! It is so easy to stay like this! Do you think I will be a quadruped?"

"Well, from what I see, you already are. Can you stand?"

She stood up. "I can, but I am wobbling a little. I think I will have to walk on all fours soon."

Julie was sad as she noticed how much she was changing and went to the living room. She lay on the sofa and buried her face under her arms. She cried.

Robert went to her and put a hand on her shoulders. "You don't need to worry. Even if you change into a complete tigress, I will be with you."

"But as everything is going, I think I will be wild!" She said, sobbing.

"Then we need to take some precautions. Want to go out and look for some kind of cage?"

"Are you talking about caging me on the backyard?"

"No way! I want to have a secure room inside our house. I think you will never attack me, but there are regulations saying that a wild woman must have a cage in the house. You know that. We can buy one and if you turn wild and bring danger to me, I will have to cage you, but I will never leave you."