Animalkind: Loving Tigress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrBZarr
MrBZarr
83 Followers

"She will attack me! Are you sure she is calm?"

"She was with me yesterday and this morning and I had no incident. I don't know why she is like that."

"She is a territorial animal now! Maybe she thinks I am a threat to her territory."

"I will try to calm her down. Please, wait here and do not enter the house."

Robert walked to Julie and hugged her. She was still looking at the door, but stopped growling.

"Julie, honey, she is your doctor. She is a friend."

At the word friend, Julie looked at Robert.

"Yes, she is a friend. Come here and sniff her."

Julie followed Robert. She felt safer when he was around and she trusted him.

"That's awesome! I can see from here that she went feral by all standards we use, but she listens to you!"

"Yes, I promised her that I would take care of her and she promised me she would never hurt me. Yesterday she made a prank on me as soon as we woke up."

"Is she sleeping with you?"

"Yes, she is. Like I was saying, last morning I woke up and feared her for a moment. She sniffed my fear and I noticed. When I asked her what she was thinking, she jumped at me and roared loud enough to make my blood freeze. Then she snickered."

"Are you saying that yesterday she had rational thoughts and that she was able to prank you?"

"Yes, I am. She can't talk since last morning, so I have to guess what she was thinking. After that, I noticed that her eyes changed colors and that her behavior changed to that of an animal. But I know she is still in there. Here, Julie, let the doctor touch you."

Julie walked to the side of her mate and the doctor kneeled. Julie sniffed her hand and her body.

"Julie, this is your doctor. She is a good person that will examine you."

Julie put her head on Carla's hand and Carla stroked her fur.

"She really is there! That's amazing! I never saw a case so complex."

"Do you think I would be able to live with her? Do you think she can live on our house?"

"You will have to maintain some precautions, like the grids I saw on the windows and doors. But I don't see a problem with that. Now, for the examination, we need a good place to put her."

"We can use our bed, it is large enough. Julie, the doctor will see you on the bed."

After hearing the word bed, Julie stood in attention and ran to the bedroom. Robert led Carla there and they found Julie already lying down.

"Good, Julie!" Robert said. "I am proud of you!"

"Good girl!" Carla said. "May I examine you?"

Julie looked at Robert. He was smiling and the doctor was good. Then she nodded.

Carla was stunned that a tigress had just nodded to her and asked Julie to standup to took her measures. Julie did as she asked and stood still while being measured.

Then Carla asked Julie to open her mouth and Julie complied one more time. Carla examined her mouth and saw no problems. Then she made a gynecological exam and everything was ok.

"She is a healthy changed woman. Unfortunately, she is wild and can't walk on the streets."

"I see. I was expecting it."

"But I see no problems at her staying here. You said her behavior did not change since last afternoon, did she go to the bathroom?"

"She used the toilet twice up to now."

"Is she using the toilet?"

"Yes, she even flushes it when she finishes."

"Amazing! There is enough of her human being left on her, so I will grade her four out of five in the feral scale. Do you know the feral scale?"

"I heard about it, but I never worried about it."

"Well, let me explain you then. When a woman has not changed yet, she is rated zero on this scale. When she has minor changes, and do not has any behavioral changes, she is rated one. When she has some physical changes and also some mental changes but that she can control, she is rated two. She is rated three when she loose her speech ability and her animal behavior is potentially harmful to people. She is rated four when she has no control over her animal side and is dangerous to people around her but she can still have some human behavior, like using the toilet and following commands. The five goes to those women who don't present any human behavior, acting like an animal all the time."

"That's good to know. But as you are saying, if a woman can control her animal side, even after being rated as four, can she be reevaluated?"

"No women had ever done that before. The law does not prohibit reevaluations, so I think it is possible. Now, the last test I need to do is a blood test. I will run some tests and determine how much animal she is. Then we can repeat this test tomorrow and see if her changes are stabilized."

"Ok. How are we going to take the blood out of a tigress?

"That's a real problem. Can you calm her down and ask her help?"

While Carla prepared the blood sample kit, Robert talked to Julie.

"Julie, you are going to feel some pain." He said and she listened. "We need to sting you to take a blood sample. Do you understand me?"

Julie tilted her head to the side and did not know how to answer that. She saw that the doctor had a needle on her hands and thought about a little pain. She knew the doctor was good and thought the pain was for a good reason. Then she put her front leg out and lowered her head.

"She understood! She is a good girl!" Carla said.

Julie saw that both of them were smiling and felt good. Then Carla searched for her vein and cleaned the place with some alcohol. Julie felt the smell and thought about doctors and hospitals. Fortunately, Carla had experience in taking blood samples and Julie felt just a sting, which made her growl. Carla got the samples she needed and removed the needle.

Julie smelled the fear on Carla and liked the smell. Then she started to sniff her.

"Julie, don't!" Robert said as he saw his wife licking her lips. "She is not food."

Julie stopped and Carla felt relieved.

"Do you have any more questions?" She asked Robert.

"Can she have the birth control pills she was taking before changing?"

"Yes, she can. As all changed women, she has a human womb and ovaries and the same hormones run through her body. So she is basically a woman on a tigress shape."

"Ok, so I have no more questions."

"I will come back tomorrow to do the second exam. I will bring you the results of this one then."

They said their goodbyes and Carla left almost on lunch time.

"Are you hungry? I will fix some lunch for us!"

Julie licked his hand and then ran to the kitchen. Robert put her cat food and changed her water again and while she ate, he prepared a sandwich to himself. After lunch, Robert changed his clothes and prepared to leave. He found Julie on the sofa, her head down.

"Julie, I will be back soon! I promise you. I will buy food and some treats for you. Do you understand?"

Julie just nodded.

"Then come here and give me a goodbye kiss."

She was happy when heard the word kiss, stood up and walked to Robert. He kneeled and she licked his face.

"Good girl! I will come back soon."

Robert left and went straight to the mall. He browsed some stores and found more of Julie's food at the first one he visited. In this same store, he bought a large anti flea collar and asked the clerk to put Julie's name on it in gold letters. The clerk told him to come back in one hour.

Robert also bought some food for him at another store and thought about his routine from now on. He had until next Monday to learn how to live with a tigress. After buying his food, he came back to the store to pick up her collar. When waiting for the collar to be finished, Robert asked the clerk about toys for big cats. He explained that his wife was a wild tigress and that he wanted to keep her busy when he was at work.

The clerk showed him several toys for cats that were used by changed women too. Robert ended up buying an oversized cat ball and a giant scratch pole to his wife. He thought that maybe that would entertain her while he was out. He also bought some catnip to put inside the ball, as the clerk said it was used to calm down cats that lived on restricted spaces.

When he parked at his house, Julie heard him opening his car door and listened. She was bored of being alone and when he entered, she jumped at him and licked his face.

"Hey! It's me! I told you I would be back quickly!"

Robert played with his wife for some time, and then asked her for some time to unload his truck. She saw when he brought inside several boxes and started to unpack and store some of her food cans. He called her some time later and showed her new collar.

"Julie, this is a present for you. You can't use your engagement ring anymore, so you will use this."

Julie liked the present her mate gave her. She was happy to have something around her neck. She was beautiful to her mate now.

Robert then unpacked and assembled the scratch pole and put it on the middle of their living room. Julie loved her new toy and started to scratch it as soon as it was assembled.

To the final test, Robert put some catnip in the ball and threw it around the living room. Julie ran to the ball and when she smelled it, it was like she was hypnotized. She played with her toy around the living room for some hours, giving Robert the time he needed to assemble her new food and water bowls at the kitchen.

He finished assembling everything at dinner time. He made his dinner and put Julie's food on the bowl and called her. She was still playing with her ball, but came as soon as he called.

"Hey, honey! Look at what I bought you! These are your water and food bowls!"

Julie sniffed her food and ate it quickly. Then she sniffed the water and drank some of it. The bowls were located just at the side of the table, so she could eat and be near Robert at the same time. She liked her new bowls.

After eating, Robert saw the news on TV while Julie played with her ball. When he went to bed, Julie followed him. She was feeling liver than ever, relaxed after playing a long time. She jumped to bed at his mate's side and started to lick him everywhere.

"Hey, honey! You are a good girl! I love you."

At the end of the night, Robert slept almost under Julie. She was serving as a blanket to him.

Friday, 08h.

Robert woke up when Julie started to lick his face. She had a paw over his chest. She started to lick his body and seemed to be giving him a cat bath.

"Good morning, honey! You know I can take a shower that is quicker than this lick job, right?"

Robert tried to stand but Julie pulled him back to bed with her paw. She pinned him on the bed and continued to lick him.

"Honey, the doctor would be here soon! We need to get ready for her."

Julie stopped the licking and looked at him. Then she released him and started to lick herself.

"Today you are going to have a bath. I don't know if tigers are fond of water, but now I am responsible for keeping you clean. I hope I can take proper care of your hair."

Julie just kept her tongue bath. Robert took a quick shower, fixed their breakfasts and after they ate, Robert watched the news while Julie played with her toys. Robert noticed that she seemed to be like a cat; she pawned and jumped at her ball just like an ordinary cat.

Later that morning, the doorbell rang. Julie stopped what she was doing and looked at the door. When Robert answered, she saw Carla and started to growl.

"Good morning, Carla, I was waiting for you."

"Good morning! I see your wife is a little cautious today."

"Julie, it is Carla. You know she is good! Now come here and greet her."

Julie stopped growling and walked to the door. Carla kneeled and Julie licked her hand and pushed her head on Carla's lap.

"Hey, girl! It is good to see you too! I see you won a beautiful collar!"

Carla caressed Julie's neck and face and then stood.

"Well, Robert, I have the results of her genetic test."

Robert invited Carla to seat at the kitchen table and she pulled out the results from her case.

"Here, she is now over ninety percent a female Siberian Tiger. She is quite large and her species is the largest one, but isn't the largest tiger ever seen. Her measures put her on the ten percent bigger felines already seen. Unfortunately, she is too wild to roam free on the streets."

"I already knew that." Robert said with a sad voice.

"But I am clearing her to live on a house instead of in a park for wild women. She listens to you and you have control over her. You also took all precautions the regulations prescribe."

"Yeah, my hope was that she would keep her mind. There are some times I can see her behind the cat. But it is just for a few moments when she is relaxed enough."

"I can see you bought her some toys. That will help keeping her relaxed."

"She is happy when playing. She seems to be just a big cat."

They walked to the living room, where Julie was playing with her ball.

"She likes that ball!" Carla said.

"I put some of this stuff inside it."

Robert showed Carla the catnip he was keeping on a closed box, opening it so she could see it better. When Carla saw the catnip, she also sniffed it and began to feel relaxed and happy. Robert noticed her strange behavior as she caught the catnip and crouched like a cat. Her tail was swishing back and forth while she was sniffing the herb. Robert realized that she was a cat too and got the catnip from her, closing the box tightly. She recovered a few minutes later.

"Wow! What is that thing?" She asked, while drinking a glass of water. "I never felt so relaxed before!"

"That is just catnip. It is an herb used to relax cats that live on small places. Didn't you know about it? You are a cat!"

"I changed just two months ago. I don't have enough time to search anything about my changes because I have so much changing clients nowadays. It was good to know about that herb. I think I will buy some for me."

"The effect lasts for a few minutes. Be careful of how you use it. Your behavior was that of a cat just a little while ago."

"I know, I fight my cat urges all the time. Besides my appearance not changing a lot, my instincts and behavior changed a lot. I am a grade two at the feral scale."

"Wow. Sorry if I brought bad memories."

"No problem, I'm over this now. Regarding your wife, we need to take another blood sample today, so we can see if she finished changing."

Robert called Julie and she walked to them immediately. Robert then explained her about getting another blood sample and Julie just put a paw on his knee. Carla took the sample quickly and Julie did not complain a bit.

"She is a good girl!" Carla said.

"She is my wife. She was always great. I love her!"

Carla petted Julie's head and said Robert she would call later with the results. She also said she was pretty convinced that Julie's changes were over and that the test was just to confirm it. After saying goodbye, Carla leaved.

Julie resumed her playing with her toys and Robert made his lunch. He thought Julie was pretty entertained with her toys, which would allow him to go to work on Monday. When he finished preparing lunch, he served Julie's food on her bowl and called her. She came and jumped at him first, licking his face before going to her bowl.

They ate silently. Julie finished her food quickly and sat besides Robert. She put her head on his lap and purred softly while he finished eating. After eating, Robert cleaned the kitchen before going to the living room to watch some TV. Julie jumped in the sofa too and rested her head on his lap.

Later that afternoon, Robert decided to bathe his wife. She was beginning to smell like an animal and he thought that she deserved more than a tongue bath. He only hoped that she liked water.

"Julie, what do you think of a bath?" He asked her.

Julie lifted her head and made no other movement. She was trying to understand what those words meant. Then Robert stood and called her. She followed him to the bathroom and saw as he was filling the tub with hot water. She had memories of fun on the bath and entered it as soon as it was filled.

"Good girl! You remember how to bath! I love you!"

The smile on her mate's face made Julie even happier. She submerged her entire body on the water and Robert laughed when he saw her wet fur. She seemed skinnier and her hair and fur was dripping. He got her shampoo and looked at the instruction.

"Well, my love. Here it goes. I don't know if this stuff is good to your fur, I think I will have to buy a new one later."

Robert put the shampoo over her body and started to massage her. He shampooed all her body but her face, where he just washed with some water. Julie relaxed while bathing. After shampooing her, Robert asked her to submerge again and then emptied the tub. To wash her fur properly, he used the hand shower. At the end, she was clean, but wet to the bones. When he was going to pick some towels to dry her fur, she shook her entire body, wetting the bathroom and him.

Robert laughed but told Julie not to do that again. Then he toweled her body and hair. After drying her enough, he asked her to step out the tub and retrieved her hair blower. He knew he had to use that on her, as he had seen her using every time she washed her hair. He started to blow her fur, but saw that he needed a brush. He got one of hers and started blowing and brushing the fur on her body.

He left her hair for last, and saw that her fur was clean and soft. Then he concentrated on her hair. It had grown and got fuller when she was changing and now he had to style it. He blew and brushed it straight and found out that her hair seemed bigger when straightened. Then he tied it in a ponytail and it seemed better.

"Hey, Julie, what do you think about your hairstyle? I am quite clumsy, but I promise you I will get the hang on this."

Robert directed Julie to the full length mirror on their bedroom and she saw her reflection. At first she thought that there was other tigress on her bedroom and started to growl. But then she noticed that the other tiger was mimicking her movements and realized that it was her. She looked at her body and then jumped on Robert's shoulder, licking his face.

"I think you liked it! Good! Now if only I could sand your claws. They are getting sharp again."

Robert then searched and found the sandpaper he used on his wife before. When Julie saw what he had on his hand, she jumped on the bed and lay down. Robert sat at her side and she put a paw on his lap.

"Can you show me your claws, Julie?"

She understood what he asked and extended her claws. They were three and a half inches long and were sharp enough to draw blood from his finger if he touched its tip. Robert sanded her claws down to three inches and rounded its tips.

When he finally finished with her, it was already dark outside. Then he looked at a mess that the bathroom was and sighed.

"I think I have to clean the bathroom now. But first you have to eat dinner."

Robert served Julie's dinner and ate just a sandwich. After eating, he cleaned the kitchen and Julie kept watching him while he cleaned the bathroom. When Robert finished, he only took a shower and collapsed on the bed, too tired to do anything.

Julie was proud of her mate. He did quite some work cleaning her territory. She jumped on the bed and held him with her paws. She pulled him until he was resting near her breasts.

Saturday, 08h.

Robert woke up and stroked Julie's fur while she was over him and she rubbed her body on his. He pushed her hard to his side and climbed on her. He played with her fur for a while and she used her tail to caress him. Julie then jumped over him. She put her paws over his shoulder and licked him.

MrBZarr
MrBZarr
83 Followers