Anklet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It was just to tease you Mom. You know you were looking so pretty that those words just popped out of my mouth,' he said.

'No you are lying. I think you had something specific in your mind when you uttered those words. I could see a gleam in your eyes as you said it,' she said.

'Well I thought I could be of some help if you needed me,' he replied softly.

'What help could I have asked for while I was in the rest room,' she said.

'Like helping you find a soap, brush or towel,' he replied.

'Do you think I am a kid that I won't be able to find them,' she asked moving closer.

'No you are not a kid and if you want to know the truth I had thought as you would be taking a shower I could help scrub your back,' he said pulling her up.

'Yes you have some logic there and I will try to remember it the next time,' she said warming up to him.

'Sometimes it's very difficult to understand how you woman react,' he said slipping his hand on her waist and cuddling her.

'Have I not told you it's very difficult to judge a woman,' she said pressing her cheek on his.

'Yes you have and it feels so good to have a hand around her when she showers so much love,' he said as his hand grasped her waist.

'And I see that you don't miss an opportunity,' she said slipping her hand on his chest.

'Its not everyday you get an opportunity of having a gorgeous woman so close by,' he said pulling out his shirt and baring his chest.

'Yes and you have such a pleasing personality with solid arms, heavy biceps and broad shoulders that it would make any woman go weak,' she said running her fingers on his naked chest.

'Kiss me Mom,' he said grasping her lithe waist in both hands and pulling her body up on his.

Pushing him against one corner and putting her arms around him she locked her lips on his and kissed him hard.

Excited by her move Raj grasped her waist and crushing her bosom onto his chest 'open your mouth Mom,' he said.

Sapna could not have asked for anything more. Being in the state she was and making lewd expressions 'why do you want your Mom to open her mouth,' she asked and shaking her head and covering his face with her silky hair 'do you want to trust your tongue deep into it,' asked she as she opened her mouth.

Seeing her face seething with pleasure and getting aroused 'Yes I want to slip my tongue inside your mouth, open up Mom,' he said tightening his hold on her waist and squeezing her fleshy mounds with one hand he pulled her face with the other and rammed his tongue deep inside her saliva filled hot mouth until he felt both of them gasping for air and as their moans subsided 'it felt different from kissing you earlier Mom,' he said.

'Yes it was different as it was not only our lips that took part in it but there many other factors involved in it too,' she replied brushing her nose on his.

'Like what?' He asked protruding out his tongue and licking her lips.

'For instance you had held me so hard in your arms that I found it hard to breathe and the way you had crushed my upper body I think these were flattened,' she said looking down at her bosom.

Staring at her heaving bosom and getting stimulated with the rise and fall of her breasts 'can I see if I have done any harm to them,' he asked placing a finger between her cleavage.

'No you have lost that opportunity. Earlier I could have thought of allowing you but not now as you have had enough,' she said smilingly.

'How can you say I have had enough,' he said trying to find the hooks of her blouse.

Leaning over 'don't tell me nothing happened and what you are searching for are at the back,' she said.

'What do you think happened and yes it feels good to feel the front rather than your back. Here you find more substance to fondle and it does not mean I under value your back,' he said trying to push his fingers deep inside her blouse.

'You are the most despicable guy I have ever known and don't be under the impression that I don't know what happened. I feel you did not deserve it,' saying it as she got up to go to the rest room she tried her best to hide her smile.

On entering and closing the door she stood motionless contemplating what to do. There ensued a battle with the mind and body. It was a difficult task and after loosing many a battles finally her body over came all the hurdles. Pulling the door a little and allowing light to pass through the gap she went in.

Raj had glued his eyes on the door since she stepped in. He was sure that she had not bolted the door as he had not heard the latch click but seeing it closed he had given up hope when he heard the creeping noise. As he stood up on hearing the noise he was thrilled when he saw the light streaking out of the gap.

With excitement creeping all over his body as he stepped inside the restroom he saw her standing under the full flow of the shower.

Coming to stand behind under the shower 'what took you so long to decide,' he asked.

'I myself don't know the answer,' she replied.

'It was a wise decision,' he said as he placed his hands on her shoulders guiding the water to slide down on to her bosom.

'I don't know whether it was right or wrong,' she replied uncertainty creeping in her mind.

'No there is nothing wrong in it. Not after all that you have gone through,' he said as he nuzzled his face on her nape and kissed it lightly.

'So you know about it,' she asked getting some confidence from his words.

'Yes and let's not talk about it,' he said kneading her shoulders.

This further upped her ante. 'Why do you call it a wise decision,' she asked cosying up.

'If you had not I would have broken down the door,' he said as his fingers started undoing the hooks of her blouse.

'Why are you men blessed with such mean mentality,' she asked warming up to his ministrations.

'It's because of these daunting curves which you to hide from prying eyes,' he said as he kissed her shoulder blades while trying to pull her blouse out.

'If we had not hid them do you think you would left us live in peace,' she asked lifting her arms and making room for him to pull out her blouse.

'No not all women try to hide them. It's only those who have rich vulnerable curves who do it and Mom you have the most erotic back one would desire to feel,' saying this as he removed her blouse he let his lower body press her back.

'You are a unscrupulous guy is that how you feel it. Are you not ashamed of it,' she asked as she felt a hot wave engulf her body as she felt his hardness.

'What would one do if ones hands are busy and in what better way can one express how much he enjoys feeling it,' he replied pressing his hardness while he fondled her breasts in his hands.

'Don't tell me that you are trying to impress me,' she said.

'How can you be impressed if you have not let him feel you properly,' he said nuzzling his face on her neck and as she was contemplating what to do, turning her face and kissing her lips 'turn around Mom let him feel you there,' he said.

Those words hit her where it mattered most and unable to sustain the urge building up in her body 'why, is he not comfortable where he is lodged now,' she asked writhing in ecstasy.

'Yes but there is lot of difference from where he is and where he wants to be, turn around,' he said and as she hesitated making her turn and pushing her to the wall 'let him feel you Mom,' he hissed.

Unable to stall him further and unable to hold back her desire 'come, come,' she said extending her arms and when Raj moved into her arms embracing his body 'is this how you wanted me to hold you,' she asked and before he could answer allowing his hardness to settle in between her legs 'is this what he wanted to feel,' she asked.

Raj could not believe he had his hardness placed right between her thighs. Pushing and pressing it hard he tried to rip apart her slip and on not gaining success 'hold him Mom, hold him in your hand,' he cried.

Sapna whose body was on fire could not stall him any longer. Slipping her hand between their bodies and finding his hardness lodged between her thighs took hold of him and as her son started moaning locking her lips on his she squeezed it until it went limp in her hand.

And when his heavy breathing subsided coming out of his arms 'do you want to go and change,' asked she and when he shook his head pushing him out as she bolted the door she heard him say 'come soon Mom.'

Those words again made her recall all that had transpired between them and this time it did not take her more than a few seconds to make up her mind. Coming out of the restroom she crossed over to her room to change.

It was after 20 minutes Sapna wearing a shirt and a skirt walked out of her room to see Raj lying half naked on the carpet with his head inclined on the sofa.

Coming to stand near him and placing a foot on the sofa 'whom do you think you are trying to impress ' asked she looking at his masculine chest.

'I don't think I need to impress anyone after what happened a short while ago,' he said pointing to the restroom.

'Come on I did not find anything that could be so impressive,' she said.

'Then why did you let out a steam when you held him in your hand,' he asked.

'That was to send a wrong signal to you,' she replied.

'I did not know that you lie and Mom you look stunning wearing those clothes. The long flowing skirt and the loose shirt shows off your personality,' he said.

'I had a feeling you would like it and is it not a fact you like loose fitting dress which shows off,' she asked.

'Yes you are such a beauty that you look absolutely stunning in anything you wear or even if you don't wear any,' he replied.

'Does it mean you want me to go naked,' she asked.

'No Mom not at all. I don't want my woman to be fully naked. I would appreciate if she is partially dressed. That way it's more exciting, more thrilling,' he said.

'That's very interesting and what more do you fancy your woman to be like,' she asked.

'I want her to be like you as you have all the right curves in the right places you are simply gorgeous Mom,' he replied.

'Tell me what else stimulates you,' she asked.

'Usage of foul language or kinky stuff stimulates me,' he said turning his face and kissing her foot placed on the sofa.

'Oh that's very interesting,' she cried as her cheeks turned crimson when he kissed her foot.

Taking hold of her foot and pressing it onto his cheek 'this feels wonderful Mom,' he cried.

'Is it? Then you may even like this,' saying it she drew a line from his cheek onto his naked chest with her toe.

'Yes and it would be even better if you could caress my face with your foot,' he said breathing heavily.

'That's wonderful as it is to my liking,' saying it she stood above him and caressing his face with her foot 'is this how you like it,' she asked.

'Yes it feels wonderful,' he said and slipping his hands under her skirt and grasping her rich naked thighs 'your thighs are so well endowed Mom. Can you not think of something more provocative,' he said.

'You are the filthiest fellow alive. Why don't you say you want to suck my toe,' she said pushing her toe into his mouth.

'Yes that's exactly what I had in mind,' and moving his hands further up her gorgeous thighs and grasping her buttocks bring them down near my face Mom,' he said caressing her mounds.

'You mean right away,' she asked.

'Yes l would like you to sit lift your skirt and sit down close to me Mom,' said Raj.

'Do you think I don't know what your intentions are,' she asked making faces at him.

'Whatever they are don't you think they would stimulate you. Are they not to your advantage too,' he asked.

'You are a pig. Why don't you say you want to feel me up there,' she said as she felt a storm build up inside her body.

'Yes I want to feel you up there. I also know as to why you are hesitating Mom. I know that your panties have gone moist,' he said pulling her down.

'You men are dogs. Is it not a fact that you want to inhale its musky odour,' she said as she lowered herself near his face.

As she squat down 'Yes and just a few hours ago I could not have dreamt of having you in this position. Having you sit here with your moist panties even beats what Ajit had to say,' he said inhaling the musky odour of her moist body.

'What did he say happened,' she asked.

He said 'holding his face and lifting her dress she had made him kiss her between her thighs.'

'Between her thighs. Is that how he described it or did he use any other word,' she asked.

'Yes now that I recall his words he had said that he was made to kiss her cunt,' he said.

'Ah yes kiss her cunt not suck it. Had he obliged her,' she asked.

'Yes he had and the best part is though he had kissed her cunt he was unable to see it how it looks as it was dark,' he said.

'So close and yet so far,' she said.

'Yes so close and yet so far. Are you by any chance referring it to me,' he asked.

'Why have you not seen any c. . . before,' she asked.

'No and what made you stop using the word . . .,' he asked.

'How can I ask whether you have seen my cunt before,' she replied lewdly.

'No I have not seen your cunt Mom but having a glimpse at the impression of the slit behind your moist panties looks so very erotic that I ought to see it,' he said as he placed his fingers on her moist cunt lips above her panties.

'What else do you want to see which your dirty mind has not made up from what is visible now,' she asked.

'I want to see what lies between your legs in all its glory, pull down your panties Mom,' he said.

'Could you not have pull them out that you want me to do it,' she asked and pushing her panties down and baring her cunt 'have a good look at it and later don't say that you never had an opportunity,' she said presenting to him her moist exotic cunt.

'Mom I could not have seen anything more provocative than what's displayed in front of my eyes. No wonder men fall on their knees to have a glimpse of it. Your cunt is so beautifully stacked between the dark patch of silky pubic hair that it makes my cock throb in the pants,' he said.

'If you have found it so provocative then what's stopping you from kissing it. Its not only she but every woman desires to be kissed there,' she said and widening her thighs 'kiss it, kiss the very cunt you have so longed to see,' said she.

'Yes I would love to kiss it but first let me drown my eyes, spread your thighs further Mom,' he said.

'You men are most perverted. What more is there that you want to see,' she asked as she spread her thighs.

'You ought to be a man to understand and now Mom bring it down on my face,' he said.

Sapna was flabbergasted when she heard those words. Her body shuddered and as hot currents swept through her body unable to control the moistness dripping from her cunt 'kiss it, kiss it to your hearts content,' she said as she pressed her cunt on his face.

'This feels great Mom. This is what I had dreamt of.. having my face wedged between your hot thighs and inhaling its musky odour and my lips glued on your moist cunt lips, it feels great Mom,' he said and as he pressed his lips on her hot moist cunt and when he heard his mother scream his name he kept sucking it vigorously and did not put a stop to it until he felt her spasms subside and when she got up to go the rest room 'I don't think I have to say don't bolt the door again,' he said.

'You are the worst possible creature to be found in this universe,' she replied as she bolted the door. 0nce inside recalling the last sequence she wondered when she had such a wild orgasm and not finding an answer as she looked up what she saw of her reflection stumped her. What she saw in the mirror was the face of a young blushing woman and not that of a forty plus one.

How long she wondered? How long would she able to sustain that age and that image. She had never felt such a feeling before and today she felt it was her day.

'Why not have it my way,' she thought and stepping out as she was draping the sari which she had discarded earlier 'do you think it is necessary,' asked her son placing his hands on her shoulders.

'How I dress or what I wear, what has it got to do with you,' she replied.

'Did I not say that you looked gorgeous wearing the skirt,' he said.

'Yes and allow you to slip your hand inside the skirt, is it not what you want,' she asked.

'Yes is that not what you women crave too. The feel of our fingers creep up your hot naked thighs. Is that not what makes you go wet between your thighs,' he said fondling with the buttons of her shirt.

'There is no point in talking with a lousy guy like you. Now what is it you are searching there,' she asked as she felt him undoing her blouse.

'I just can't believe that I have yet to see what is stacked behind this. You have one of the best looking pair of breasts and I still have not had a glimpse of them pity me,' he said as he pulled out her shirt.

'Have you not fondled them earlier that you want to see them now,' she asked.

'Yes I had the pleasure of fondling them but don't you think I ought to have a look at the formation of these beautiful globes,' he said unhooking her bra.

'Yes but I was given to understand that you don't want your woman to be totally naked,' she said.

'Very true. Are you not wearing a skirt underneath the sari? You are not totally naked, I have just denuded your breasts,' he said.

'For once I have caught you on the wrong foot. I am not wearing anything under the sari,' she replied softly.

Surprised at her words 'is it so dear, I mean is it so Mom,' he said as he pressed his hardness on her back.

'I like it, I like the way you addressed me,' as she said it she leaned upon him cushioning his hardness between her mounds.

'If you like it so much why don't you turn around dear,' he said pressing his hardness into the crevice of her MO mounds.

'Is it not happy lodged in the position he is,' she asked.

'Yes but having it in the front while my eyes soak in the pleasure of your gorgeous orbs would be totally different turn around dear,' he said as he nibbled her ears.

'Why should I oblige. Neither I am not your wife nor I am your lover. Who am I that you keep ordering me,' she said.

'You are my dream, my sapna, my dear. Sapna now turn around' he replied.

'Oh! From how long I have been wanting to hear you call me by my name. Yes I am your sapna, your dream, your Mom, your Sapna,' she said and turning around and presenting her naked breasts 'is this what you wanted to see of Sapna,' she asked.

Staring at the stupendous sight of her firm gorgeous breasts 'Yes Sapna you have a tantalizing pair of breasts. Look at those golden orbs and those brown teats standing upright. Oh they look absolutely ravishing, come Sapna come let me consume you,' he said drawing her in his arms.

'Take me dear take me before I change my mind,' she said and pulling down his tracks 'I have always dreamt of my man to be totally nude and you have one great asset there which is worth admiring. Why don't you make use of it?' she said in a slang manner.

'I had never dreamt that you would want him to take you. Come Sapna come lie down and let my cock do the talking,' he said as he put her down on the carpet and lifting her sari and looking at her drenched pussy 'guide me dear,' he said positioning his cock over her cunt and groping her in his arms.

'Have you not fucked anyone that you want your Mom to guide you,' she asked as she held his cock in her hand.

'Where could I have found another Sapna like you whom I would have loved to fuck. It is only you I have desired to fuck now open up your pussy and take him in Sapna,' he said.

'Before I fill him up in my pussy tell me whom do you want to fuck. Do you want to fuck Sapna your dream or me your Mom. Whom would you love fucking,' she asked as she bit his lips hard.