Anklet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Its only you Mom that I have craved to fuck and it is my good fortune that your name is Sapna,' as he said it he brought his saliva filled mouth down and licking her face and moistening it ' you look very hot Mom take him in Mom,' he cried.

'Indeed I am hot and more than you I want him inside me come fuck your Mom,' she said as she pushed his hard cock into her cunt.

'Mom,' he cried he as he felt his cock slip into her warm moist cunt and then starting to ram it deep inside her ' is this how you want me to fuck you dear,' he said.

'Yes fuck me hard, rip my cunt,' she cried lifting her buttocks and allowing him to penetrate deep inside her and when she felt it hit the bottom 'yes yes yes,' she cried as spasm over spasm shook her body.

Ramming his cock deep and filling up her cunt as he started pounding it brutally 'Mom,' he shrieked when he felt his cock emptying his load inside her cunt and as his cock went limp 'it was great Mom,' he said.