Ann & Jim Go Swinging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt didn't know that and, if he had, it wouldn't have made any difference. He didn't stop, but kept plunging his cock in and out of Ann until he was through ejaculating. After that he relaxed, nearly as much as she had, although he continued supporting most of his weight on his knees and forearms.

Jessie had been holding herself on the verge of her climax, and seeing the other couple cumming and hearing Ann's joyous exclamations were enough to send her over the top. "Oh! OH!" she cried, as the fountain of pleasure erupted and her movements, already barely controlled, became even more frenetic.

Jim saw and heard the woman above him start to cum, and saw her body wobbling on top of him and her arms flailing. He reached out, grabbed Jessie's voluptuous hips, and pulled her toward himself, while continuing to ram his cock in and out of her pussy. She slowly fell forward on top of him, sprawling across his chest, still pitching from side to side. Although Jim wanted to delay cumming until Jessie reached her orgasm, he couldn't hold back anymore. His own climax bubbled up from just under the surface, and he ejaculated, making her juicy pussy even juicier.

She was still cumming, and he wasn't through yet, so he continued to pound his cock into her, until her body jerked, and she warbled her ecstasy. After her orgasm, Jessie lay on top of him, totally relaxed, while he pumped his last spurt of cum into her. They were both through, at least for a while, as were Ann and Matt, and they lay in two happy piles, on the huge bed.

Matt was the first one to recover his strength and catch his breath. His cock had softened by then, and he gently pulled it from Ann, leaving his cum and her juices dripping from her pussy, and a trail of semen on her thigh. There were some damp towels on the dresser, and he wiped off his cock, but didn't offer one to his partner, because he knew what his wife would want to see and do next. Ann had recovered also, after cumming twice, but remained lying on her back, catching her breath and resting, her legs spraddled, and wondering what else would be done to her and for her, and if it could possibly be as good as what had already happened.

Jessie had an idea about that. When she was ready, she pulled her pussy loose from Jim's cock and climbed off him to sit and look at her female guest. She smiled at the state of Ann's pussy and her sprawling legs, and turned to the man she had just finished fucking, and asked him a strange question.

"Jim, do you like pie?"

"Well, sure. I guess. Why do you ask?" Considering what they had just been doing and expected to continue doing, it seemed like a strange question.

"Do you like cream pie?"

He understood then, and thought only very briefly before answering. "Sometimes. Usually. And hair pie too, if it's from the right bakery."

"Well, your wife has a nice, gooey cream pie waiting for you."

He smiled at that thought. Jim is not gay, and is far enough from being gay that he can't even be called bisexual. Even so, he does like to suck men off sometimes, but only as part of a larger sexual escapade with Ann at the center of it. Seeing no reason not to, he always swallows the man's cum when it spurts into his mouth. Of course, he absolutely loves eating his wife's pussy, so he got to his hands and knees, crept across the bed to her and stopped between her knees, gazing at the cream pie he was about to start eating.

The owner of that pie smiled back at him and raised her legs to drape them over his shoulders. Ann loves it at least as much as Jim does when he eats her pussy, and probably more. Besides that, after the fucking she had just gotten, she needed his tongue there for therapeutic reasons. Her husband is hung well enough, and neither she nor any of the women they had swung with have ever had any kind of complaint. However, his cock is much smaller than the one that had just been withdrawn, and her pussy was a bit sore from being stuffed by its unaccustomed length and thickness. She knew that extensive licking by Jim or somebody else would make it all better in every way, so she nestled her head in the pillow and prepared to be taken to Paradise.

Jessie also crawled across the bed, leaving a trail of a mixture of her pussy juices and Jim's cum, to watch her guests. "Don't forget that," she told him, pointing to the streak of semen that Matt had left on Ann's thigh.

He didn't. Jim started by sluicing it up with his tongue and swallowing it. It tasted okay – a bit salty, but okay. For him, it had been more fun to have his tongue caress the soft, smooth skin of his wife's thigh than it had been licking up and swallowing the cum. It was even more fun licking the mixed fluids from her crotch, where they had trickled out of her. The juices from Ann's pussy are delicious, and the addition of the semen that Matt had left inside her gave them an even better flavor. Avidly, Jim devoured all the mixture and, when he had finished that, his tongue started caressing one of her outer lips.

Besides the positioning of her clit, which is ideal for any kind of sexual activity, Ann's pussy has big, thick lips, and the combination makes her Jim's favorite for eating out. Although he likes a lot of variety, of all the women he has swung with, his favorite is his own wife, especially when it comes to burying his face in her crotch and licking there until she cums at least twice, and sometimes more than that. One of the many things he adores about Ann's pussy is the way she trims her hair, leaving a single strip running from above her clit to her mons. He had watched her apply the safety razor earlier that evening, so he knew the surrounding skin was especially smooth and sensitive.

Only a tiny amount of Matt's cum had spattered on the lip, and he enjoyed the taste of that, but he reveled in the satiny feel of Ann's soft skin as he stroked it with his tongue. By the time he reached her mons, and kissed her there, she was squirming on the bed under his mouth.

"I'm glad you're enjoying the pie, Jim. I've got one for you too," Jessie added, turning to his wife to address her. While speaking, she swung her leg over Ann's face, ending up kneeling with her dripping pussy no more than inches from the other woman's mouth.

Although essentially straight, Ann enjoys variety, and the pussy she was being offered was more tempting than most, because she knew her husband's cum was mixed in with the fragrant juices. She had probably tasted it a thousand times, and loved the flavor, and how it felt, when she swirled it in her mouth and let it slide down her throat. When Jessie moved in closer and spread her legs wider, pressing her pussy against the avid mouth, there were no complaints. There were also no problems for Ann in reaching out and starting to lap at whatever was within range of her tongue. She relished the mix of her husband's semen and the juices that were trickling from Jessie's pussy, as well as the smooth skin under her tongue.

The owner of that pussy had no complaints or problems either, and was elated at the response of the woman under her. The opinion that had been formed upon receiving the email with pictures had, so far, been accurate. Jessie continued the subtle training. "You really love that, don't you? You love eating my pussy." The epithets would come later. "Tell me how much you love it."

Ann easily admitted to herself that was true; she really did love eating Jessie's pussy, and hoped to do much more of it in the near future. She also wanted to say or show how much she loved it. With her mouth covered the way it was, and her tongue so pleasurably occupied, she was unable and unwilling to speak, but she could reply non-verbally. Ann's hands went to the cleft of Jessie's ass and pulled down, pressing her own mouth more closely against the other woman's delectable pussy, while her tongue continued caressing the soft skin and savoring the delicious combination of juices.

Jim did the same kind of thing with his wife's pussy. After licking both the outer lips all the way to her mons, he tilted his head and slid his tongue in between a pair of inner and outer labia. Some of Matt's cum had trickled into the seam between the two, providing Jim with a happy surprise. He swallowed it, relishing its flavor, and continued probing with his tongue, wanting more of both kinds of treat.

He found more, which he drew into his mouth and swallowed. When he reached the end of the inner lip, Jim raised his head enough to gaze at his wife's clit. He is well aware of everything about Ann's pussy, especially the size and location and sensitivity of her delightful love button, and he knew he could bring her to an orgasm by licking her there. He decided to do that, suck her clit and bring her to a quick climax. After that, he would take a long time, devouring all her juices and Matt's, giving her and himself as much pleasure as he could, until she had cum again.

Smiling gleefully, Jessie looked down at the nose and forehead of the woman who was so avidly eating her pussy. Ann's eyes were blissfully closed, and she was obviously immensely enjoying herself, hopefully as much from what her mouth was doing as from what was happening to her own pussy. Jessie took hold of her head and moved it slightly, so Ann could reach a new area with her tongue. It was her favorite way to have her pussy eaten – holding the head of the other person, preferably a woman, so she would have to apply her tongue to the places where Jessie wanted to be licked.

She looked at Matt, lying on his side next to Jim and the two women and watching the fun. His cock was semi-erect but Jessie knew how to get it fully hard. After Ann's mouth had brought her to the climax she had been anticipating for several days, they would send their guests home, and Jessie would take it into her mouth to suck it fully hard. She and her husband would finish their evening by fucking each other.

Matt was aware of his wife's goal of turning Ann into a subservient sex toy, and he knew he would help. For one thing, he always did what his wife wanted, especially in sexual matters. For another thing, he expected to enjoy the new sub's pussy and mouth and ass while the training was going on. He watched happily while Ann's tongue pleasured Jessie and her lower body writhed and thrashed under Jim's ministrations. A hot, sexually uninhibited woman like her was the perfect project for his wife. He also knew both women would climax before too long, and that was a thing he would truly enjoy watching.

Ann would be cumming before Jessie, which was fine with everybody. Jim had wrapped his lips around her clit, and was sucking and licking, while his wife's lower body churned up the bed under his face, and her pussy fucked frenetically into his face. She still couldn't say anything, but she did abruptly clamp her thighs together, squeezing his head between them. Jim knew, from long experience and very personal observation, that Ann was starting to cum.

As well as it could with Jessie kneeling over her, Ann's body pitched and tossed on the bed and her legs swung from side to side with her husband's head clamped between them. He enjoyed the ride immensely, gripping her thighs with his arms and her clit with his mouth. His wife had climaxed many times with Jim's head being squeezed between her legs but, to him, this time seemed to be the most powerful one ever. She bent forward and back at the waist, and swung her legs wildly, yanking him about, until she climaxed, her back arching and every muscle in her body simultaneously clenching. Once she released his head, Jim eagerly resumed devouring all her juices, and all that were still left there from Matt.

From the tumultuous movements and sudden spasm of Ann's body, Jessie knew she had just enjoyed a great orgasm, but it didn't change anything in what she was doing or would do. She still intended to cum from having her pussy eaten by her new project, along with having her devour Jim's cum. Hardly giving the other woman a chance to catch her breath, she took hold of Ann's head and resumed moving it to where she wanted to be licked. A smile of triumph crossed Jessie's face when she felt a tongue avidly resume lapping at her inner lips.

"I hope you enjoyed cumming, because it's my turn now. I want you to bring me to a climax too, one that's just as good. You want me to cum too, don't you? You want me to cum, so you can swallow all my juices, don't you? Show me how much you want me to cum onto your face."

Ann still couldn't speak, but she replied once again by pulling down on Jessie's ass cheeks and plastering her mouth even more firmly against the flesh she was relishing so much, and continuing the gyrations of her tongue. She had eaten many pussies but, somehow, Jessie's seemed to be the best one ever. She had cum many times from having her own eaten, but she had never experienced such an orgasm before. Ann knew Jim would continue what he was doing, until she climaxed again, although she didn't see how it could possibly be as good.

Jim hoped it would be, except maybe even better. After feasting on all the fresh juices that, still seasoned with Matt's cum, had gushed out of her pussy, he started licking her other inner lip. It was just as thick as the first one, and even spongier and more swollen from Ann's lust. He slowly licked between the inner and outer labia until he reached her mons again. This time, not wanting to bring Ann to another orgasm until Jessie reached hers, Jim kept his tongue away from his wife's clit, which was even more swollen than her pussy lips.

Bringing his tongue back down below her love hole, he devoured all the mixed juices that had flowed from her pussy. After his tongue had sluiced up all of them, he moved his fingers and pulled open Ann's pink slit. She was still a bit distended from being fucked by such a big cock, and he was able to slide his tongue into her, and start to lick upward. As his tongue advanced slowly in that delectably juicy place, he could still taste some of Matt's cum, and he hoped to get more of it later, but straight from the source. The stimulation he was giving where he knew his wife to be unusually sensitive made her lower body thrash about on the bed and her pussy fuck strongly up into his face.

When Ann felt her husband's tongue squeeze its way into her pussy and lick the area that had been sore earlier, she felt her level of pleasure take a dramatic leap, and was almost ready to cum again. Ann wanted to tell Jim to lick and suck her clit, so she could climax, but her mouth was too pleasurably occupied with Jessie's pussy to be willing to stop what it was doing. The woman kneeling over her had just moved Ann's head and was pressing it even more tightly against that marvelous wet place that was so inviting. Ann felt her tongue brushing against a swollen clit, and she wrapped her lips around the little cutie before it could be moved away.

Jessie had no intention of moving it away. Instead, she moved it closer, so the eager mouth under her could encompass the sweetest of her sweet spots. She exulted at feeling the other woman's mouth sucking on her clit, and her tongue caressing the swollen sides. All the time she had been crouching there, Jessie had felt Ann's body moving, but she felt it start moving more frenetically under and behind her and knew those movements presaged another orgasm. Jessie wanted to cum first; she knew her climax, which had been slowly building up, was about to explode, and she wanted it to be as powerful as possible.

Jim wanted Ann to have a strong climax too, the best he could give her, and he wanted to take his time building her up to it. His tongue continued meandering up her slit, relishing the taste of the juices, which were almost all hers by then, and probing the very sensitive areas under her swollen inner lips. Ann's body flailed wildly below him, ramming her pussy into his face, and her legs thrust back and forth, like a pair of pistons, over his shoulders. Although he reveled in the responses of his wife, and was concentrating on them, he couldn't actually see what his mouth was doing, and his eyes strayed up to look at her body.

There Jim beheld a beautiful sight. Jessie's succulent, round ass, that looked so much like Ann's, was right before his eyes. She was rocking from side to side, as she had just before cumming when she was bouncing up and down on top of him, and he knew she was ready to cum again. Jim smiled, and continued burrowing his tongue into his wife's pussy, not wanting her to climax until the woman on top of her had. The sensation of having Jessie cumming against her face and the juices that would be available for her to taste, would give Ann an even better orgasm, possibly the best she could have.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Jessie whimpered and, with every outburst, yanked on the sides of Ann's head and rammed her pussy against the other woman's mouth. "Oh! Oh! Yes! Suck my clit! Suck my clit!" she cried joyously as her climax began.

Even if she hadn't wanted to, which she very much did, Ann would have had no choice but to suck where she was told. Her hands clung tightly to Jessie's ass cheeks, and her mouth was clamped onto Jessie's clit, while she continued to suck and lick. In the throes of cumming, Jessie pitched and tossed on top of the face of the woman who was bringing about that marvelous event, rocking from side to side and crooning her delight. When Jessie climaxed, her body spasmed, and she totally relaxed, sprawling on top of her partner.

Knowing there would be a plethora of fresh juices available, Ann reached under Jessie's hips and pushed up on them, giving herself some room to maneuver under the other woman and enjoy the aroma. Her tongue greedily sluiced all the nectar into her mouth, where she savored its taste, moving her face around until she was sure she had it all. Their delicious flavor, combined with the fabulous things being done for her pussy, were enough for her to start cumming.

Once again, she didn't announce the glorious event, but there was no need this time either. Jim expected it, and he knew about it when his wife's thighs clamped onto his temples, and her ass bounced up and down on the bed, slamming her pussy against his face. Instead of just her legs swinging from side to side, Ann's whole body twisted and turned, dislodging Jessie from where she was resting and dumping her onto the bed. Jim hung on and enjoyed the wild ride, his arms clinging tightly to Ann's legs and his mouth licking and sucking her clit. For almost five of the best minutes of his life, the gyrations continued, possibly the greatest orgasm Ann had ever experienced, and Jim enjoyed it almost as much as she did.

When she climaxed, all the muscles in her body spasmed; her back arched, and she incoherently shouted her joy. After that tremendous orgasm, Ann relaxed totally, a smile of serenity on her face, and her eyes blissfully closed, while she felt Jim's tongue lapping up all the juices that she had just produced. Although horny when she arrived, Ann had cum four times on top of that bed, four of the best she had ever had, and she was ready to call it a night. Fervently, she hoped to return for more of the great sex her mouth and her pussy had just received. She couldn't quite understand why it had been so incredibly great; she only knew it had, and that she wanted more, and that she wanted it regularly.

It hadn't been all that incredibly great for Jim. He had enjoyed fucking Jessie, and had reveled in eating Ann's pussy and the way both women had cum, but he wanted more. He wanted to fuck some more, or to be sucked off by one of the women, and to take Matt's cock into his mouth while his own was being pleasured by either Ann or Jessie. As he looked around at his host and hostess quietly sitting together, and at his wife's blissed out face, he realized that none of those things was likely to happen.