Ann & Jim Go Swinging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After recuperating for ten minutes, Ann had fully recovered her strength and caught her breath. She moved over to sit beside her husband and put her arm around him. She was aware that he hadn't had as much fun as he had come there expecting, and she wanted to let him know she would make up for it.

"Tonight was just wonderful, you two," Jessie enthused. "I hope you can come back for more next Friday." Matt eagerly seconded the motion.

"Absolutely," Ann replied. Her hand fondling her husband's cock promised him great things in the immediate future, and he agreed with the consensus.

After that, there was nothing for the visitors to do but to get dressed, and for the hosts, clad in their robes again, to accompany them to the door. Following a round of good night kisses, Ann and Jim left. She was avidly anticipating their tryst the next week and she knew that Jim, after the special blow job she was going to give him in their own bed, would be agreeable. It had been the most fun of any swinging she had ever done but, except for Matt's big cock, she would have been unable to say what had made it so superlative.

After seeing the guests drive away, Matt and Jessie headed back to the bedroom for what would be another high point of their night. She was extremely happy over how the evening had gone. With the right training, Ann was going to make a marvelous sub, and the best part was that she probably didn't even know it yet.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as these two couples did, and as much as they expect to have the next week. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.