Ann and the Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so exciting and enticing to see that my wife had--essentially--overnight become a total slut for big black cock. All it had taken was her very first big black cock party!! (See Chapter 2.) Wow!

Turning again to Ann's and Kevon's time together making love and fucking...

I had never imagined that Ann could be so open, receptive, and pliable.

When Ann and I made love, it mostly felt like we were equals. With Kevon, instead she was constantly following his lead, receiving his body, allowing him to own her.

When Kevon wanted more gentle lovemaking, that's what Ann provided him.

When Kevon wanted harder fucking, Ann wantonly, enthusiastically received his hard fucks. It was incredible.

Ann's mouth was more open and available to Kevon's mouth, tongue, or cock than it had ever been for me.

Ann's legs spread wider for Kevon than I knew they could.

Ann pulled her feet up by her head when Kevon was pounding her missionary style. She had never managed to do that for me!

Ann's arms embraced Kevon more enthusiastically, more lustily--also in a way that I also did not remember her ever doing with me.

Ann was at the height of femininity in how she received Kevon as a lover. He elicited much more passion from Ann than I had ever in our whole marriage. It seemed like Ann felt a thousand times more passion than she ever had with me.

Ann orgasmed with a frequency and intensity that exceeded even any porn film I could remember. She came within moments of Kevon first taking her missionary on our marital bed with his massive eleven-incher, and again every several minutes for what seemed like forever.

I previously had no clue that my sexy wife could be so multiorgasmic. I had never brought her to more than a single orgasm in a day--if that.

It seemed that every few minutes Ann was shouting something like, "Yyyyeeessss!! Yyyyeeessssss!! So amaaaaazzzing!! Yes!! Oh, God, you own me, Masterrrrrr!! Yess!! Arrrrrgggghhhhhh!! Ungggghhhh!! Cccccummmiiinnnggggg!! Yessss!! Yesssss!! Yessssssssssssss!! Thank you, Master Kevon!!"

Kevon would occasionally pull out for a moment to tease Ann and say something like: "Yo, Cunt! You want me to fuck you some more? Beg me!! Beg me to resize your pussy with my *nigga* cock!! Beg me, cunt!! Beg me to own your pussy and resize it!!"

Ann would comply: "Yes, Master Kevon! Pleaaaaseee!! Pleeeeaasse *Resize* my little pussy with your nigga cock!! Fuck me and stretch me so I'll never feel little dicks again!! Make my cunt useless to my husband!! Pleeeaassseee!! Please resize me for BIG, BLACK, COCK!! Pleeeeeaasssseee!!"

Ann would also shout her loyalty to Kevon and BBC. "You oowwwwwn me, Master Kevon!! Yes!! You owwwwwn meeee!! You tooootalllllyy owwwwn meeeee!! Nooo!! Moooooore!! White!! Evvvvvvveerrrrrrrrrr!!"

Everyone knows that promises shouted during sex are not exactly a "binding" contract-- but there was no mistaking the direction Ann's lust was taking her!

Ann accepted any direction Kevon gave her without hesitation. "Bitch, get on top now!" No problem, she got on top.

"Cunt, get on all fours-- with your head down and your ass up!" Kevon yelled. Ann speedily assumed the position-- no matter that she always told me she felt degraded being taken from behind. She obviously did NOT care if Kevon made her feel degraded!

"Slut, make out with my asshole now for a while!!" Kevon shouted at Ann after about half an hour of fucking. Then, my sexy wife--now a BBC slut--proceeded to rim him.

Ann had never, ever rimmed me! She rimmed Kevon for easily a full fifteen minutes, even! She was amazingly enthusiastic. Ann varied her motion and speed, using her tongue and lips in all the combinations she could think of. It seemed as though she was even in love with Kevon's asshole, she was so lusty in how she Frenched it!

Ann didn't even ask to stop but dutifully kept rimming Kevon until he eventually stopped her and sent her to the bathroom to brush her teeth and use mouthwash. Who could blame him, right?

When Ann came back from the bathroom, they were immediately back to fucking. They rotated through numerous positions, with Ann always energetic to follow Kevon's lead and please him in any way.

"Cunt, where do you want my first load?" Kevon asked after about the first hour of fucking.

"In my pussy! PLEASE, unload in my pussy, Master!! PLEASE!! Plleeeeaaassseeee!!" Ann begged. Ann never begged me to do anything. Not ever.

"Of course, bitch!" Kevon replied. "Relax. Of course you want it in your tight little cunt... But actually my first load is going to go *PAST* your cunt and right up into your WOMB!!"

Ann would have stopped me dead in my tracks if I ever used a word like "cunt" with her. With Kevon, however, she just took it in stride. Same with being called "bitch" or "slut" or whatever he threw at her.

I asked her about this later, and she said matter-of-factly, "Of course I let Master Kevon call me degrading names, dear. Why wouldn't I? He's a Black Master. They are to be afforded every possible accommodation. The least I can do for a hung Black Master is to embrace being called anything that he might like, anything that might turn him on and bring him more satisfaction!" It made me dick hard to hear her underscore her sexual subservience to Black Masters-- especially as I was afforded no such subservience, not ever. Clearly the Masters were Ann's superiors--and mine.

Soon, Kevon unloaded up into Ann's womb for what seemed like a full minute. I could see his balls contracting again and again on one of my TV monitors. I lost count but it seemed like it was well over a dozen pumps of sperm. He hollered his lungs out the whole time. Ann looked to be screaming out another orgasm, too, but Kevon's yells obliterated what she might have been saying.

It was hot to watch Ann's whole body-- her torso, arms, legs, head, face, hands, and feet-- all shaking in an obviously huge orgasm while Kevon unloaded up deep inside her, up into my wife's *womb*. I had never seen a woman shake so hard in orgasm, not even once in a porn video!

Ann and Kevon made out like they were deeply in love afterwards, with Kevon's cock still up inside her.

Further, Ann's and Kevon's bodies looked incredibly well-suited. As a tall woman, she looked more appropriately intertwined with the exceptionally tall Kevon than I'm sure she did with me. She was beautiful, curvy, and sleek; he was rough, muscled, and rugged. Her fair, unblemished complexion and red hair were an amazing complement to his dark skin covered with tattoos. Holding aside his ugly face--or maybe even partly because of it--they looked like they were meant to be.

It all added up to being amazingly arousing. Anything that Ann and I had ever had sexually between us was far and away eclipsed by the eroticism of even my *WATCHING* her paired with the young Master Kevon. I had a feeling--and I even hoped--that we would be seeing Kevon regularly in our bedroom in the future. If not him, then others quite like him, I prayed.

After a second intense fuck--as measured by Kevon's cums--they took another break, sipped water and relaxed together, while of course I stayed locked in the basement, watching on video. Kevon had thoroughly unloaded his cum up into Ann's womb twice; Ann had cum countless times; and they both wanted downtime before going at it some more.

At first they chit-chatted. The audio-video system had been programmed to keep me from hearing any "sweet nothings" though, at least for now. I had to use my imagination.

Then they began to make out with intensity. Wow!! At first it reminded me of how Ann would sometimes make out with me early in our courtship, but then I realized... No, Ann was much more amorous with this stud she had just met than she had *ever* been with me. Much more energetic, welcoming, feminine, and enthusiastic. It was embarrassing for me to see--and also an incredible turn on.

Kevon eventually got revved up again and threw Ann once more into a doggy style position with her face and chest on our marriage bed and her ass up. I was nowhere near tall enough to fuck Ann with her ass in the air like this--never mind that she would never do doggy-style with me.

With Kevon, Ann was completely pliable--and he was tall enough. It was super hot to watch him get his full eleven-inches in her gorgeous pussy from behind. I got my best look yet at how deeply and hard Kevon could stroke in and out of Ann!

Kevon sexily held Ann's hips and used her like a fucktoy on his massive cock. Kevon's personal, human fucktoy, was what Ann now seemed like.

That was the other thing: Somehow Ann was built to be able to handle Kevon's huge eleven-inch cock. Kevon was balls deep in my wife during all their fucking ever since maybe the first five minutes. She must have really been preparing herself well with her dildos, as well, I said to myself--in addition to having the right physique.

The whole evening, Kevon was more than twice as far inside my wife as I had ever been with my five inches! That was embarrassing and humiliating--and also intensely exciting!! I could only assume that Kevon had been truthful about his cock reaching all the way to the end of Ann's pussy, pushing up against her cervix so he could shoot straight into her womb... Actually, Kevon was *more* than big enough for that, I realized!

Ann continued to orgasm with regularity. With what could have been her ninth or tenth cum, she seemed to pass out from exhaustion.

Kevon let her rest quietly for a few minutes. When he saw her start to stir, he said some very specific words to her. "I hope you saved a little bit of energy, bitch," he began. "...because now it is time for this Master to have your hot ass..." Those were, indeed, the magic words Ann had been instructed to honor for giving up her ass to a Black Master!

Kevon continued. "I hope for your sake, slut, that you have prepared yourself for this, because my *not*-at-all-small man-meat is now heading into your rear end!"

"I believe I'm ready for you to have my remaining hole, Master! Please take what is rightfully yours! Pleeeeeaaase!!" Ann pleaded to him, sweetly. It was amazing how intense Ann seemed about satisfying her Black Master in any way possible. Truly amazing!

Kevon rotated Ann horizontal on the bed. He lay on his side as well--behind her of course. He did grab some lube from the night table--Ann had been instructed to leave some out for when a black Master visits. He coated himself generously. His eleven-incher all shiny and hard was a sight to behold! And he pressed it up inside Ann's adorable, truly delectable medium size bubble butt. It went in only slowly. Maybe a half inch at a time. Ann's face was contorted in discomfort at first, if not outright pain. Finally--after some minutes--Kevon managed to get nearly balls deep. He had maybe a full nine of his eleven inches up in Ann's ass even! And he started to fuck in and out.

The scene was as gorgeous and erotic as any I'd ever seen in porn. Kevon gave special attention to stroking Ann's ample, delicious hips, grabbing her by her hips for leverage.

For my part, I found it profoundly exciting to see the love of my life offer her ass to a strange new man--a hole that she had always denied to me, especially!

Over the course of several minutes, Ann's face shifted from discomfort, to mild trepidation, to enjoyment, and eventually even to bliss!

"Oh, my god, Master Kevon!" Ann yelled. "I looove your cock in my ass! Oh my god, I'm so surprised! It feels *Ammaaaaazziiiiingggg*!! Please, please keep fucking my ass!! Fuck my ass!! YES!! You own my ass, too, Master!! Thank yooooouuuuu!!"

"I guess I can oblige you, bitch!" he replied. "For a little while anyway! If you want to nut, I suggest you reach for your cunt. I'm going to be holding on to your hips for my enjoyment!"

Ann took his suggestion with one hand, using the other to help her balance as she was getting ass-fucked.

I was so humiliated as well as incredibly turned on to see my wife give this stud--a stranger a couple of hours ago--one of her holes, a precious, and intimate hole, that she had always denied to me and had sworn that she always would.

That a black STRANGER could have Ann's ass while I could not--it was exquisite torment. It made me feel like nothing compared to the black sex god and my sex-goddess-wife. The volume of my precum--already steadily flowing--even increased in my pants.

With my hands tied, I kept praying for my immensely aroused little dick to shoot off anyway. But unfortunately, it never did.

Yes, my precum kept flowing like crazy. Yes, my little dick even twitched! But I couldn't quite shoot off--tied down in my "cucky cubby"--without any stroking.

It only took Ann a minute or so of fingering herself while Kevon kept at plowing her beautiful behind, and then she was howling in satisfaction. "Yeeeessssssss!!" she shouted. "Unnnnngggghhhhh!! Argggghhhhhhh!! Unghhhhh!! It's sooo *Ammmmmaaaaaazzzzzziiiiinnnnnggggg*!! Yessssssss!!"

"Wow--my wife has become such an incredible black cock slut," I thought to myself. She's totally a whore for black. Wow!

"You forgot to thank me, bitch." Kevon said to her dryly, as he continued to plow Ann's ass. "I want to hear you thank me anytime you cum, or I'm going to beat your ass."

"Yes, Master Kevon, Sir. Thank you!! Oh my god, thank you so much for the amazing cum!! Thank you, thank you, *THANK YOU*!!" She said, earnestly.

"No problem, slut." Kevon replied, as he withdrew from her ass before his own orgasm. "But time to mix it up... Now, you're going to do some A2M. Some ass-to-mouth. No hands. Time to suck on my dick while it's still slimy from your asshole, whore. Get busy!"

To my surprise, Ann didn't flinch. Her face maintained a look of adoration and lust even as she first tasted her own feces-laced ass juices and sucked them off Kevon's cock. It was a sight to behold! And within a few minutes, Ann had his massive cock balls deep in her face. I'd seen her do that with him earlier, but it was still amazing!

After a minute or two of her loving on his cock with her mouth, Kevon pulled out, flipped Ann on her back, and started plowing her cunt in missionary position again. Again, Ann wrapped her limbs around him the best she could and frenched him like he was the love of her life. (I guess Kevon didn't mind having remnants of Ann's ass juices in his mouth--only his own.)

"Fuck, you little cumslut, you have a tight cunt! I'm gonna give you another load in here soon!" he shouted out.

"Yessss!! Please!! Keep fucking me, Master!! I'm almost cumming... AGAIN!! Pleeeeaaaaseee!! Keep!! Fucking!! Meeeeee!! Arrrggggghhhhhh!! Unggghhhhh!! Cummmmmiiiiinnnnnggg!! THANK YOUUUU!! THANK YOUUUU!! Pleeeaaaseee cum in meeee!! Pleeeeaaasseee!!"

"Okay, bitch!! Here it cums! I know we put you on birth control, but I bet all these loads of mine know you up anyways!!"

"Oh, fuck!! Yes, Master!! Breed me!! Fuck your baby into me!! Knock me up!! Please!! Pleeeaaassseee!! Please *breeeeed* me, Master Kevonnnn!! Unnnnggggghhhhh!! Cumming!! Agaiiinnnnn!! *THANK* *YOU*!!"

Quickly trained, Ann added: "Thank you again so much, Master! Thank you for fucking me so well and making me cum so many times. Thank you, Master Kevon!"

Ann then continued to writhe underneath Kevon like crazy as he pumped yet another load deep up inside her.

It was so hot to watch their sex. Unbelievable. My little dick was painfully hard in my pants at this point. My underwear was drenched from my flood of precum, and it even showed through the lounge pants I had on... I kept wishing that I would cum without touching myself, but alas it *still* did not happen, not for me.

Golly, I hoped that it would not be too many hours before Ann released me and at least allowed me to play with myself!

After another couple of hours of raucous fucking and love-making, finally Kevon said he had to leave to "take care of some biz."

Ann made out with him lovingly at the door, and they exchanged phone numbers. She invited him to stop by anytime that might work for him and the Club, and they made an initial plan for the immediate Wednesday. Kevon told her, "If you keep your game up, cunt, I might like to fuck your three holes on a regular basis. We'll see. I got a lot of sluts on rotation right now. You are F-I-N-E, but you are going to have to stay a three-hole slut to have a shot at being a regular, you got that?"

"Yes, Master Kevon! I'll be your obedient three-hole slut, I promise!" said Ann.

They made out a little bit more as Kevon readied to leave. While doing so, Kevon reached around and inserted a couple of fingers in my wife's ass, while grabbing it, to remind her that it was to be open territory for him. Ann opened her mouth wider for his tongue in response.

Ann took her time coming down to the basement to untie me. She relaxed for a few minutes, drank some water, used the restroom, and poured herself a glass of wine before coming to the "cucky cubby" to let me out.

Ann later explained that she didn't want my needs or troubles to encroach too quickly on her after-sex glow. It must have been nearly an hour of her sipping wine and relaxing in our living room before she came to the basement.

Ann still reeked of sex: her juices, his, and both of their sweat. It was erotic and intoxicating to smell!

"Okay, cucky." she said flatly, "I'll untie you now, but I really don't want to be witness to your orgasm. If I untie you, will you promise to wait until I leave the room before you beat off?"

"Yes, Mistress, I promise!" I whimpered to her.

"Oh, good, cucky. Good instinct to call me 'Mistress.' I was going to talk to you about that. Good intuition!"

Ann untied me and promptly left. I only had to touch my little dick for scarcely a minute before I had a gigantic cum. My little dick pointed nearly vertical to my body and sprayed many pumps of cum all the way up to the top of my chest. I hadn't exploded like that since I was in my early twenties. Wow! So satisfying!!

Even with my big cum, I knew that I needed at least one more to calm down enough to sleep well that night. But I also knew that I had better check in on my wife's--my mistress's--needs first.

I was hoping Ann would have me clean her with my tongue, especially her pussy and ass, but I was not so lucky. "Sorry, cucky," she explained. "Cleaning privileges have to be earned. The Club will let us know when you have earned them. Be glad that you're allowed to beat off after watching me in action. Be a good cucky, and hopefully the Masters will allow you to clean me before long...

"Now be a good boy and go to bed in the guest room while I relax in our marital bed with all the juices and smells from my night of Black Master sex!"

Ann told me I was allowed to beat off only one more time tonight, and I obeyed her, as promised.

When Rodney and Jackson came by on the following Fridays, respectively, it was much the same routine. Ann welcomed each of them as though they were the love of her life and the most exciting lover she had ever known.

Rodney was an older man. He might have even been seventy. He was on the short side, noticeably shorter than Ann, at just about 5'6" to her 5'10". It could have looked comical with her bending down to kiss him--if he were not so self confident, well-muscled, and coming across like a short, elder African warlord, with a large, broad nose, solid gold front teeth, and a bushy gray afro. Rodney had both a fierceness and nobility about him. Also he sported a "warlord-worthy" giant black cock. His was nearly as huge as Kevon's. Ten-and-a-half inches, I later learned. Still more than double my own little dick in length--and in thickness.

Like Kevon before him, Master Rodney commanded my wife as his slut throughout an hours-long lovemaking and fucking session in what used to be my bedroom with her.