Ann and the Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my amazement, Ann seemed even more amorous with Rodney than with Kevon! Her moans and shrieks were louder. Her caresses seemed more passionate. Her tongue seemed more active with his even still.

When I asked her about this later, she admitted as much herself. "You're right, cucky," she acknowledged. "I did find Rodney even more of a turn on. I think it was his darker skin and more African features. I think it was also that I was debasing myself by taking a shorter man as my lover just to get his huge black cock up inside me. There was a level of humiliation. Even though, yes, I acknowledged Rodney as my Master, on some level I felt humiliated that I was lowering myself for the shorter, older man... I felt sluttier and like more of a desperate, craving cunt for black cock!"

Hearing Ann describe her horniness for Rodney--a horniness well beyond any that she had ever felt for me--was a huge turn on. Hearing her call herself a "desperate, craving cunt for black cock" was astounding--and titillating. I immediately tented my pants as we sat on the sofa chatting. Ann noticed it and teased me while giving me only the lightest playful poke in the crotch. It was the closest her body had gotten to my dick in weeks--a little poke through two layers of clothing.

"I bet you would love it if I would play with your little dicklet while we talked more about this, wouldn't you, cucky? You would die for me to play with your little, tiny dick right now, am I wrong?" she queried, rhetorically. "Well, you know that isn't going to happen. And you're not to please yourself until right after my next anonymous Black Master visits, are you? Well... Lucky for you it's only in four days. It's Monday, and it will only be four days or so until another new-to-us Black Master stops by to fuck me. I wonder who it will be? Oh... You look disappointed! Maybe you thought you were going to get to beat off on Wednesday because of my plans with Kevon? Nope. Not in the cards. I'll be going to his place... alone, we decided. Sorry--not sorry!--dear!"

Ann smirked at me, relishing her newfound level of control over my release, that she had established with the encouragement of the Black Masters Club.

I let out a little groan of disappointment--and anticipation--but didn't say anything. What was there to say, really?

Friday finally came around. Ann got a text a few minutes before six. "Jackson" was the name of the Black Master to come around this time. Again, someone previously totally unknown to Ann.

As we hung out chatting on our sofa for a few minutes right before Ann was summoned by another text to wait outside, I could tell Ann was super ready to get black fucked again. I could smell her--again. Yes, just the anticipation of getting black fucked could be counted on to make my gorgeous, slutty wife wet enough to smell up a whole room... Every. Fucking. Time. Wow!!

"Oh, cucky, wow!" Ann said, "I can smell myself! Again! I can see from the look on your face that you can smell my aroused cunt, too! Yes-- that's how turned on I get every time--it seems--in anticipation of black cock... And apparently Jackson has the biggest one they've sent over yet, they told me in my morning email. A full twelve inches!! I'm a little nervous, admittedly, but I'm going to do my best! You can count on that! Let's get you down to the basement so I can get nearly naked out on the patio for Jackson's arrival..."

While I was savoring the smell of her arousal and thinking about what a BBC-slut my gorgeous wife had become, Ann ushered me down into my usual position: in the basement, tied up in the "cucky cubby," and unable to beat off.

Jackson was yet another aesthetic combo, distinctive from the prior two visiting Black Masters, Kevon and Rodney.

Jackson seemed to be in his thirties or forties. It was hard to say which. He had long cornrows for his hair, and a medium brown complexion. He was again tall--maybe even taller than Kevon. Maybe even 6'4" or 6'5"! Jackson was very well-muscled but at the same time, he had a massive gut. His face was horribly misshapen. In particular, it looked like his nose and jaw had both been broken too many times and poorly set. I wondered what kind of rough life this guy had been living.

The poor guy was NOT good to look at between his heavily damaged face and his huge gut. But Ann quickly discovered his gigantic cock--her biggest yet--and that made all the difference. It seemed that Ann did have a bit of a hard time forcing a smile as he walked up to her on the patio at first, but once she started making out with him, ardently french kissing, and of course feeling his cock, she relaxed. Ann's hand that was exploring his cock was quite active and excited.

Within ten minutes, Ann was on her back getting fucked--and singing Jackson's praises both to him and the heavens. "Oh my God, Master Jackson!! Your cock is soooooo *aammmmmaaaaazzzzzziiinnnggg*!! Never stop fucking meeeee!! You own me!! Fuck me aaaannnnnyyyyyttttiiiiiiiimmmeeeee!! Yessssss!! Yyess!! Yyyyyyeeeesssssssss!! Unggggghhhhhh!! THANK YOU for resizing me!! THANK YOU for *ruining* me for little white dicks!! THANK YOUUUU!! SOO!! MUCCHHHHH!!"

Ann remembered how important her good manners were to the Black Masters, so she said "thank you" after every cum. "Thank you so much, Master Jackson! That was an amaaaazing cum! You can fuck me in any hole whenever you want, Master!"

Jackson was also her most virile lover. He didn't leave until sunrise, and I had been made to sit in my cubby so long, I couldn't help but piss myself. The whole experience was so intense for Ann--and for me. I was embarrassed of pissing myself, but when Ann finally untied me after so many hours, my mistress was unusually kind and understanding... And why shouldn't she be? She had just gotten the fucking of a lifetime, after all? Even for a black cock slut like my wife, she'd gotten an unusually intense fuck session.

Golly, Jackson must have unloaded in her pussy six or even seven times? I lost track. Mercifully, he only took her ass once, and he stopped short of all twelve inches--this time.

He told my wife he would be sending her a regimen of pharmaceuticals and butt plugs so that she could stretch to take him balls deep even in her ass.

I shivered in excitement when she told me about Jackson's plans to fully own her ass. It was incredibly erotic to imagine the ugly but massive stud plowing his full foot-long cock fully into her modest-size beautiful bottom!

Just a couple of evenings after she spent all night fucking Jackson--after just three weeks of weekly near-anonymous fuck sessions with Black Masters and their BBCs--Ann sat me down and told me we had to talk. I had a feeling what was coming, and I proved correct.

Ann explained to me, "Sorry, Boo cucky, I do really love you... But there is something I've discovered is as important to me... Or, if I'm more direct and open about it, it's even *more* important to me than my feelings for you... something that I love even more than you... I'm sorry...

"There's a lot to tell you, so you can listen quietly for a bit, cucky?" Ann asked.

"Of course, Mistress!" I briefly replied before going quiet for her to continue.

Ann spent a few minutes explaining. My little dick was ramrod hard the whole time and tented my PJs. Ann noticed it, but it didn't distract her from spelling everything out for me. (Why would it, anyway? It was only my little white dick!)

"Before the past several weeks, I didn't really appreciate how incredible sex could be, Boo!!

"Before that first night at the Club, I didn't have a clue how great being BLACKED would be! .... I mean, I had a vague *hope* that it would be at least "good" sex, but then the reality turned out so much different--so much *BETTER*!!

"After being blacked that first night and these first few weeks, it's all quite plain to me... And I doubt you are going to be surprised by much of this!!

"As of course you have *amply* witnessed, I have never been fucked one-one-*thousandth* as well by you in our whole married life as in these recent weeks with my being blacked...

"These past several weeks have been like five star restaurants compared with McDonalds... Like lobster tail compared with stale cereal... Like vacationing at the Four Seasons instead of a Motel Six... Like drinking the finest champagne instead of curdled milk... Simply no comparison!

"Don't feel too bad, cucky; not even the best hung white studs in college fucked me close to this well! And some of them had good-sized cocks, even!

"One white athlete I fucked had a ten-inch cock! I never told you about him before because I didn't want to hurt your feelings... Obviously we are past that now! Even sex with his huge white cock holds no comparison to being *BLACKED*!!

"Sex with dominant Black Masters is in a different *galaxy* from sex with you or with any white guy... A much, much *better* galaxy!!

"And you know how important sex is to me... I used to think we had great sex but now I know it was just a sad joke by comparison... I'm sorry! I know you tried your best!

"But in the end trying isn't enough for me, Boo... I'm so, so sorry! Really, I am! I don't think you counted on losing access to me sexually forever... At least I doubt it!

" But I cannot in a million years ever imagine 'going back from black.' No way, not ever...

"I see no reason ever to have a white penis inside me again--not even yours...

"In fact, little white penises disgust me now... Yours for instance... I'm sorry, but it repulses me... I resent your tiny dick for the years I wasted on it, frankly... I'm hoping the Masters never order me to touch your little weiner ever again!

"So... I am indeed now *permanently* black-only... Only black cocks will be in my mouth, pussy, or ass... If I can help it, I will only ever even *touch* black cocks, going forward!

"We haven't talked about it before... But also of course only black cocks will *breed* me... And black cocks *will* breed me multiple times!!

"I'm letting you know in order to get you mentally ready... Since it could happen as soon as a few weeks from now, I have been told!

"When the Masters decide to breed me, the Club will pair me with *one* main 'owner' of their choosing...

"The Club will have some rights and control and my main 'owner' will have others... They sort it out--it's not something that I am required to think about!

"This 'owner' will come and go from our home as he pleases... Naturally, he will be the Master of the house--and of you--in addition to me...

"I will bond with this Black stud emotionally, of course... As will be expected of me! This will 'level up' the sex to another plane entirely, I am told... Added emotion will supercharge what is already unbelievably amazing sex!

"I will be *bred* for the first time with my 'owner'... Which will be incredibly erotic! For you, too, I think!

"After that first baby from my 'owner,' my further babies could be the result of various arbitrary assignments by the Club--or even gang bangs... Or, perhaps if my 'owner' really loves me, he will give me more babies of his own!

"Since I have just turned 32, the Masters are thinking that my breedings will be every two years. Two year intervals will balance some recovery time with also breeding me a good number of times while my body should be able...

"The breeding could start *very* soon, I'm told! The Masters have said that several of their members are fighting over who will get to be my 'owner' and how soon! It's so hot!!

"So it looks like the breedings will be at ages 32, then 34, then 36, and--if all goes well--likely a fourth and fifth breeding after that! Possibly even a sixth or seventh!

"The women in my family have been known to be fertile well into our forties! I wouldn't be surprised if I breed *seven* times!

"The Black Masters are going to make me their breeding slut! All black babies of course! *Never* a white baby by you, my husband! Isn't that hot?!!

"The Masters say they have an exercise and medical regimen to help me recover my figure after each baby... But even if it stops being effective, that will be secondary to them using me as their breeding slut, they told me!

"They are going to keep breeding me as long as it's medically safe even if it makes me into a hag! Isn't that hot?!!

"Also, *everyone* we know will know our lifestyle! Won't that be hot?!! With my 'owner' coming and going all the time, and me caring for an ever-growing set of brown babies, you will be the totally humiliated cuck!

"Everyone in the neighborhood will know! Your coworkers will find out! Your family will know!

"The Masters say you will certainly lose professional status and end up dependent on video royalties--but that those should be plenty...

"To think... Our whole marriage so far... You could *never* decide you were ready for a family... Until it was too late... Now you have totally missed out, cucky!

"Now my Black Master owners are simply going to breed me on *their* schedule--whenever *they* would like to breed me! And with *whomever* they want to breed me!!

"It makes me feel so slutty and *owned*!

"If you're a good cucky, you'll be allowed to lick my breeders' nuts and assholes as they inseminate me! That will be *so* hot!!

"I've told the Masters, given them my 'black-only-forever' commitment... I knew that they would be excited to hear about it as soon as possible--and I was excited to tell them!

"I knew it would raise my status in the Club to make my 'black-only-forever' commitment and bring me untold erotic rewards... So I didn't want to wait a day longer than *I* needed for making my decision...

"To start with, beginning next week, I will be receiving a new Black Master at our home *twice* a week instead of once! I'll get laid about twice as much! I'm so excited, cucky!!

"And monthly, I'll get invited to the Masters' gangbang Club night, to boot!!

"The Masters are also going to intensify their efforts to find Black guys whom you have disliked in your life--or who have disliked you-- to come fuck me, to own me while you watch! You are pretty competitive, so I know there are going to be a few of these to find! That will be so hot for all of us!!

"We're going to start with that guy Devon from your last job... The one who aced you out of that promotion! He's going to come fuck me on Tuesday--in just two days!

"Gosh... I'm creaming my panties already thinking about it because I remember how manly he always seemed! The Masters already researched him to make sure... He's got a really thick eleven-incher for me, apparently!

"Unggh... It's going to be so hot! Especially because you're going to be extra jealous!

"Also, for you as a reward... your cleaning privileges--your access to clean my cum-filled pussy and cum-filled ass-- will also start!! The privileges will be sporadic and unpredictable, but they will start!!

"You see, the Black Masters are wise... And they knew it would be hottest for everyone if you were denied cleaning privileges until I had declared myself black-only *forever*... They knew it would be much more stinging, poignant, and sexy for you as a cuckold to lick out their cum from my pussy and ass that were *NEVER, ever* going to be on offer to you *EVER* again! Isn't that the hottest?!!"

"Uh... actually, it is!!" I blurted out just a few words for the first time in a while, before Ann continued:

"And, yes! Yes, you may remain my faithful white cuckold... That's your opportunity, if you continue to please me and the Masters in the role...

"You are going to be cleaning me up and beating yourself off... And to be loyal to the Black Masters, as I've promised with their 'rules,' we are of course going to abstain *permanently* from mouth kissing or any sensual touching at all...

"You will have to start sucking big black cocks beginning in 48 hours, as well, I have been told!

"To set the right tone, Devon's cock is going to be your very first! The Club has already discussed it with him, and while he doesn't usually like getting his dick sucked by white bois, he's excited to be *your* first black cock that you will 'pay homage' to!

"The Masters say that you will get obsessed with sucking black cock after the first few times... That will be hot!! You'll get to fluff for me, as well!!

"Further... your mouth will also be on offer to any Club member who happens to pass by our house when you are home--even if you are asleep! The Masters will know where you are from an app to be placed on your phone! If you're asleep, the app will sound anyway to summon you to the front door. You'll be expected to greet any Black man on your knees and with your mouth ready to go!

"But you know what, I don't think you are even going to mind!

"I think that sucking black cocks and watching me get black fucked in all my holes... and getting to clean my cum-filled pussy and ass once in a while--as the Black Masters permit... and *helping* me get black bred... I think it's going to be plenty for you!!

"The Masters estimate thirty years like this. THIRTY YEARS, until they decide to recondition us both mentally, through psychological deprogramming techniques, and set us free of them! T H I R T Y. Y E A R S... Basically, forever!"

"But you know what... I think you are going to love it!!

"You. Are. Going. To. Have. Your. Best. Life. Ever!!"

And you know what? Ann was right!!