All Comments on 'Ann Lives her Fantasy'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
younghungblackyounghungblackover 14 years ago
Hot Story...

Really enjoyed it. Try shorter paragraph length though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Black man white slut

love these stories. This was not the best. Great she found a real man to make her a woman. I think a lot of white women would love to come across Henry...at least once.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Racial Insults in Black & White

The story is not worthy of the writing skill used. The indecent stereotypes are piled up in a heap of crap. No loving. No (self)respect. No purpose outside of vulgarity. It is not a fantasy, but a nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
trash

You are sick motherfucker asshole, hey try one thing let your mother fuck by black cock .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My white wife loves black men

My wife has been a black man's slut since she was 15. She has fucked many black men over the years. I shared her with my friends and she asked me if she could fuck black men. After that all she fucks is black men. She is happiest when she has a steady black lover. She especially likes it when her black lover shares her with his black friends. She goes on dates with her black men and returns home freshly fucked with a pussy full of black cum. I eat her pussy while she tells me about her date. We do 3-somes with black men. I suck black cocks and suck them before and after they fuck my wife. I have my own black whore. Walt...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
that sucked

piece of shit bitch. no wonder she likes black guys.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
hey annony wasn't it 6 black guys that shaded your wife I mean ex wife

and loved it? I gave this a 5 !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Stupid story but I did get one good laugh out of it...

" His body looked like it had been carved by Michael Angelo"

That is easily the funniest thing I read today.

1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago
Every hot

Have a fantasy that my wife meets a Blackman like that and is enchanted with his smooth confident demeanor. He is practiced in suducing white women and before long she is turned by his spell and power. He invites us over his condo and waits to see if I come along knowing that if I do I am agreeing to allow him control of my wife. Suducing her as we have dinner he takes her to his bedroom without offering to have me join them where he dominates her as I sit in the living room and listen to her moaning and having one orgasm after another. He doesn't raise his voice as he excites her by calling her filthy names and painting pictures of the nasty things he's going to have her do. Calling me in he has me admit how much I like my wife being a slut for black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

5 Stars, Love IR pregnancy erotica!!!!! Nice twist with the girlfriend cuckolding her boyfriend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous