All Comments on 'Anna'

by tonyp

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

HOT story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I am glad to see she got what she wanted. My cunt gets wet just thinking about this happenig to me when my sons friends are over. Go girl go, take all you can get :)

Prince020402Prince020402over 1 year ago

Good quick scene. Actually liked it even if the writing could use some polish. Not every story needs to be fully developed. This was just a fun bout of mischief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need to read more of Anna and Taylor. Trusting you will write a few sequels of their naughty adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was hot and does happen. The older married mom fucking a guy the grew up with her kids . Two stories that happened a friend back then went with his college roommate over break out west . His family and friends ate up his Ny accent. That month he got laid a lot . He sneakily fuck both his sisters. His friend hooked him up with girls he grew up with as well. The second to last day with the sisters working , dad left for business trip and the friend out with his girlfriend left him alone with the mom . He gucked the living shit out of her that afternoon. He said during his third and last load while pounding up her ass pulling head back by her hair he said you guck do much better thsn your two daughters. Hope I get invited back on next break . He had some pics as proof but no video readily available back then . Another on roof of high building I was fortunate to go up to see something I don’t remember happening in sky and a woman who’s two kids were just two years younger than me was asked if I’d go to roof with her she was afraid to go alone. So we went out and we were looking as I accidentally bumped into her almost knocking her down but supported her with a hand on her ass and one on her tit. Timing must have been perfect but she kissed me and being nineteen and horney with a hot mom went for it . Fucked her standing from behind kissing her while squeezing her nipple. Came then spun her back to brick wall fucking her for a bit as I came already than spun her bent her over and pounded from behind while putting my index finger in her ass ungg th ol il came again. She went down to her knees breathing heavy I put my dick go her mouth and said clean it for me . After I helped her up and kissed her and said that was a dream come true thank you. Her now embarrassed pleaded not to say anything to anyone. Not married but in a long relationship. I never did tell anyone respecting her . Would see her with family in elevator from time to time exchange hellos and smiles . Once alone in elevator she said I think of that night all the time and is one of the best memories I have . That felt good and at that time was my best until life brought others . I will say every young guy has dreams of fucking and older mom they know or a teacher of theirs .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some sensuous action and descriptions. Oh to be Tayler

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous