All Comments on 'Anna from Ukraine Ch. 11'

by dreamer2016

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dreamer2016dreamer2016over 2 years agoAuthor

Anita is a character that was first introduced in ch. 4 and 6 of this story. As always, comments are greatly appreciated. They inspire me to write more frequent updates to the never-ending saga about our Ukrainian heroine and her friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Welcome back, Anna!!! Hope we get to read about Luna's visit soon???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've enjoyed this entire series so far. Sad to see that Mona seems to be in a downward spiral and is now taking drugs. That's a bad sign. Anita is kind of an interesting character and her whole devotion thing with Anna.

Anyways, I'd have given this a 5 if I could have.

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars for the entire series. Agree with the previous comment regarding Mona. Hope that Anna and Marianne make sure that she takes care of herself and that Anna and Mona stay together - while sharing special friends, of course!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this - read the whole series. Can't wait for Luna's visit to Anna!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Came across this on the random spin - read it because Ukraine is in the news. Read this and then all of the stories. Wow! One of the best continuing series period. Agree with previous comment - hope your write soon about Luna and Anna. And much more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous