All Comments on 'Anna Succumbs - Again and Again'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 242 Comments
BooomerBooomeralmost 6 years ago
Love How Bob Turned The Tables

Love the moment in the story when Big Dicked Bob went from goofy to stud at the revelation to Anna of his stupendous super Dick. Also loved the big balls coming off the leather sofa and the pleasure Anna received as they spanked her nether regions!

Love all of your contributions!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LITEROTICA!

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 6 years ago

I loved it - I'm still hard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Trying to figure out

Why did I find this story more humorous than erotic???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Read

Nice to have you back after what seems like too long an absence. Well written, a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This was pretty hot

My wife says one of the reasons she married me is my big dick. In over 20 years of sharing we have only stumbled a oss one that was larger and she loved it. He has become a “regular” with my wife and she sees him at least twice a month, sometimes with me and sometimes on her own. Every woman, whether single or married should experience a big dick once in her life. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I would love to see my wife do this

My wife said she had a boyfriend in school who had a big dick but she only gave him a few handjobs. I think we both would love for her to at least experience one .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@“paste and copy “

You said “another shitty and sick story again and again”

Well all you do is leave shitty comments again and again. Get a life you loser.

This author took the time to write a story for people who enjoy that type of subject. They didn’t write it for you. Everyone here knows you don’t like this subject, so why don’t you go read stories you do like? I couldn’t care less what it is that turns you on, much the same way that everyone here couldn’t care less what turns you off. I think in some sad perverse way you actually get aroused making all of those pathetic comments. So I suppose that shows who the real pervert and sicko is here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Friend came over

Bud came by with his girl, we got to messing around, ended up in our hot tub. Now I am 6", normal I guess. My bud was maybe 5'6" and 140 pounds, but man was he packing! Had to be 8" hanging and when his girl began fiddling, the thing got way bigger!

My wife was trying to hide her reaction and failing. later I asked her what she thought, she shrugged that off as no big deal. We laughed it off, but she was clearly hot that night.

I was away on a job a few weeks later, she ran into him at the Elk's club, and some drinks I guess lowered inhibitions. Guess she wanted to know what a big one felt like. She admitted it, all sorry and shit. I was pissed, but tried to forgive her until I found out she did it again. 30 years ago, different wife now.

Yeah, some guys you just can't bat with, way it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why would the husband "love it"?

He's listening to his marriage crash and burn. Since she has developed a love of big cocks, she must realize her husband will never be able to satisfy her going forward. That's a death knell to their marriage. So after the divorce what's she going to do? All Bob was interested in was fucking her. He won't want to marry a woman he already knows to be a cheater. What does she tell men going forward? Whip it out and let me see it because unless you have a big dick, don't bother. An ugly way to live. An ugly story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just another fat chick stepping out

3 stars for the writing aptitude

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyed the follow up story

Would you consider a follow up story to frank and Stacey and maybe the basketball team

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bob goes with them on holiday, the cabin, cruise etc

It would be great to see this continued, especially from the husbands POV.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Truly Amazing

Your writing ability is so awesome! The way you get into the head of your characters is really impressive and appreciated. I love all your works and this one is no different. I loved hearing from Anna's point of view and the story did not disappoint at all. Great GREAT stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
An excellent story from one of the TOP authors on Lit.

LOVED hearing the woman's perspective, possibly even more...!

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful expression of passion to a well-hung stud

Really enjoyed this story, it was about a common theme of a better lover giving something extra that her husband couldn't, however, the build-up created genuinely reality. Certainly worthy of 5* plus

toydisher10toydisher10almost 6 years ago
wife

I remember the first time I watched my wife getting fucked by a man with a larger penis. The look in her eyes when she took him was fantastic.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Ugly excuse for a legit wife. Emotional Sadism can be just as abusive as the physical

Mr Big needs a beating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Your writing ...

Is becoming darker as time goes on. The female characters are increasingly evil. The wife in this story has no respect for her husband; the wife in “cucked on vacation” turned wicked in an instant. I used to think that your stories were realistic, but now they are not. No one would put up with this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Worthy of Mating With

It was great to read this excellent story written from a woman’s point of view. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed it. She was particularly drawn to certain lines, such as: “…pity for women who might never get to experience a truly large penis.” My wife certainly feels the same emotion when she fucks more well-endowed men.

Also my wife agrees with this observation “Bob was changing my marriage with every thrust of his incredible appendage, with every stretch of my pussy I became more submissive to him, more sexually his. It was simply nature at work, as cruel as that was to admit.” Seeing my wife become sexually submissive and turning into a sexual being was difficult at first, but it simply is nature at work; I learned not to take it personally.

Finally, “It was basic human biology, and the man with the bigger sex organ was undoubtedly the one more worthy of mating with.” My wife surrendered completely to this primal urge, explained it to me, and all three of our children were sired by her various big-cocked lovers. I witnessed it each time she was bred. The minute she first found out how much she loved big cock, she got me a vasectomy.

Your story deserves more chapters…we look forward to reading them!

newtype2525newtype2525almost 6 years ago
Another amazing trip!

I loved this new chapter! Thank you for taking the time to revisit this story arc!

I hope that people give it a fair shot! If they like the genre, great! Not just to troll it because they have nothing better to do. This was a great view point into what has become my favorite (or one of my favorites) story-line!

Anna Succumbs, Business & Pleasure, Cucked on Vacation are TOP TIER!

I am glad to see new chapters and of course would to see more and more often. Please don't be afraid to revisit any of your other stories and even more "Anna" would be great to read in the future! Especially seeing as you kind of touched on my favorite items in Hotwife/Cuckold stories by mentioning Anna being on B.C. but it possibly not working. That gave me a buzz right before hitting the wall of the end of the chapter. I loved the first chapter because the couple talked more and turned each other on as they became bolder and more sexual toward their neighbor. That always gets me excited! Couple going down the rabbit whole together and loving it because they bounce their sexual energies off one another!

I guess my only two complaints, aside from wishing that this was 8 - 20 pages longer, is that I was hoping to have the couple interact more. Not just the wife blocking the husband out but including him more in the sex and the teasing! Even if she turns a bit more "cruel," which is fine at a certain measure (not so over-the-top where he might eat a gun over the shame of it all.) The last thing was the name change of the husband from Tim to Steve. Oops!

Other then that, THANK YOU! and PLEASE keep typing out gold~!

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

cheekyflyercheekyflyeralmost 6 years ago
Why can’t more authors share like you?

I’ve written before, but, I can’t stress enough how much you are my favourite author on Literotica. I look forward to every new story, continuation of a past story line. I read your stories over, and over, and over again. I never tire of your story telling.

DexterFairfieldDexterFairfieldalmost 6 years ago
Don’t get lazy.

I’m sad that this story isn’t a sequel as much as a memoir of the orginal through Anna’s eyes. There wasn’t much to read and the characters didn’t develop as much. We understand that the relationship for Anna is more than a cuckolding, but where is it going to go? How does it affect her marraige? Does the husband have a change of heart? What does their family think? Do the other neighbors notice?

PrfsrPrfsralmost 6 years ago
Too many errors in grammar

Too many errors

OOAAOOAAalmost 6 years ago
Great story!!!!!

Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please

I was excited to see a sequel to one of my favorite Literotica stories. I particularly liked the discussion about the multiple levels of her relationship with her husband. Of loving and respecting him as a husband, but being inflamed by the cuckolding aspect of her relationship with a superior partner in bed. That dual life must be disorienting but incredibly powerful.

And as with all your stories, it was hot as hell!

But as the previous poster mentioned, I was hoping for a continuation of the story itself. Perhaps another installment where Bob introduces a friend from the old neighborhood? Or one where Steve gets involved as well?

As always, looking forward to reading more of your excellent stories in the future. Thanks for writing!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
I am only leaving this comment, BC this erroneous arguement is oft parroted

In this case by some anonymous child abuser who knowingly let his kids be fathered by a man of low moral caliber, and raised them under the shadow of a lie..

"Its just basic biology for her to want a bigger dick" Whether or not that is true, the cuck droolers omit the second part of the biology equation

That second part is, "Its just basic biology, anyone messes with my marriage, my wife, or my place in my marriage, I will stop him with all means necessary, up to and including physical violence" THAT is a fact of H. sapiens biology for an intact male.

Either you defend, or you surrender both your manhood and your adulthood.

From the Corps to Fity Cent, real mean know "Or die trying" is not just a slogan.

Wise men can usually resolve things without violence, but it should always be an option, if the injury is vile enough.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
BTW, for the record, I think the story itself is pretty well written, and for the genre

is pretty good, The dialog in places would make for a hot fantasy play scene or session in a story about an otherwise Loving marriage. As a constant theme, no thanks.

EAV is definitely got talent, and aint afraid to push the edge.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanalivealmost 6 years ago
No Rating

I did not rate this because its not fair to the author. I don't like cucks or cheating wives. The husband who wants his wife to fuck others does not respect her nor does the wife who is willing respect him. The writer has talent, just not my "cup of tea".

NYCGuy68NYCGuy68almost 6 years ago
I rated it a 4

Why? Because while I might not like the premise, but this one seems to be well written, and with these stories I find that to be unusual. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot Story

I like the mental aspect of it, the way the wife is turned and recieving no help from her husband gives in. The older hung more experienced man can recognize the openings and peels her out of her clothes. First I love big tits and weak women. He knew enough to bring the wife over by getting her to see that her husband wanted her to “ be nasty”. Once that was successful so was he.

Amazing how so many men hate these stories yet read them. It’s ok, just don’t hate yourself for what excites you.

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why comment?

Why do people who clearly hate this category read the stories and comment? I hope everyone who does this realizes what all the rest of us know; the louder you yell the more you're trying to hide. If you really aren't interested in the category, move on to something that does turn you on, and leave this to those of us who enjoy it. Life's too short to waste on negative ranting.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Why comment?"

While I agree with you insofar as this story is well-labeled as cuckold/cuck, and anyone that doesn't like that shouldn't read it.

You, however, go further. You ask why they read this CATEGORY that they hate. Despite what the cuckold fans would like, this category is for far more than cuckold, so please don't tell us not to read this category.

As a NON-fan of cuck, I didn't read this story, and won't comment or score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Disappointing

You turned her into a dumb bimbo whore. All her husband wanted was to have her open up. Hell she never even gave him blowjobs. Now she doesn't want to have sex with her husband and she's pretty much a black cock whore. Giving all the blowjobs to her neighbor.

You need to write about the husband moving on for once. This story was way too much. Only the most hardcore masochist cucks are going to like this one.

Also to the one user who said he voted a 4 because he didn't like the story, he liked how well it was written. So if I wrote a manual then you would give me at least a 4 or 5?

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
What started so promisiing as a study in sharing/hotwifing

devolved into cucky nonsense once again. No real man shares without equity, without getting equal measure or more from the wife he is giving this gift to. She is conflicted but not enough to check her behavior. the husband is no help as he is enmeshed in his perversity and as his fetish is satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dancing the fine line is dangerous

I enjoyed the story immensely. We'll designed and delivered. A few details on the relationship between Steve and Bob would have made the dynamics changing in the relationship more powerful. Great work keep writing cuckold stories which highlight the humiliation of both the wife and husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

You are the best of all the cuckold writers. Bravo! Please keep sharing your amazing stories with us. And to hell with the anti-cuck raters and commenters. I don’t like bdsm so I don’t go around bitching about those stories and giving them 1’s. I don’t read what I’m not into — duh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5* to offset the troll

Pleas author, delete the nasty comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!!

Loved this Shit!!! My little dick is so hard right now!! Is there more from these three??? Gawd Damn I hope so!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It is good that Bob & Anna are getting together on a regular basis.

Where does that leave Steve? Does he have sex with Anna or does he have to satisfy himself by watching or hearing Bob & Anna? Or do they cut him off altogether? Looking forward to Chapter 3 from Steve's perspective.

RPG6RPG6almost 6 years ago
Not my favorite

The original is one of my favorite stories on literotica, but this one just didn't do it for me. I think I wanted more of a sequel instead of a recap and I agree with the comment that the female character came off too dark in this one. It made this version less believable for me than the first Anna Succumbs. Still, I love your writing....maybe I've just come to expect more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5*

Adding my own troll offset

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you for the long awaited second chapter!

The original Anna Succumbs is likely my favorite story of yours, although admittedly it's a difficult choice. You have the perfect knack for pushing all my fantasy buttons in just the right way. Thank you for continuing to write. Don't let the naysayers get you down, because your fans love your work!

That said, I almost feel disingenuous saying this next part, but once again, please consider using an editor prior to posting your stories, so that they may catch the distracting errors. For example, the line: "Fuck Bob." I bit down on my lip, instinct taking over. "You're cock is so sexy." The missing comma between fuck and Bob reads like she's saying "The hell with that bastard Bob" instead of it being an expression of exhilaration. And then it continues with "You're cock.." which means You are cock.

The missing apostrophes are another distraction. Instead of husband's you frequently use husbands, implying Anna has multiple husbands.

If this sounds petty to some, it's because Everyonesavoyeur's stories never fail to draw me in, but then a glaring error snaps me out of the fantasy. Please don't serve a gourmet meal on a dirty plate.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wrong direction

Your first story was one of my favorites. This is just a mediocre recap by Anna.

A better direction is for Steve to keep the narrative and for Anna and Bob to keep the affair going on the side, (as if they think Steve had not seen them at Bob's house) as they try to keep Steve in the dark about their fucking. A suggestion is that Steve and Anna could have a barbecue with neighbors where Steve observes Bob and Anna once again. Unfortunately, you just turn Steve into a pathetic cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1 star

First chapter was really well written and I gave it the five stars it deserved, but I was unpleased to see the turn that the second chapter took. In the first one there was a level of mutual respect between the husband and his neighbor as well as a level of respect between husband and wife that took a complete 180 in this chapter.

I would have preferred to see both husband and wife grow as a couple and expand sexual horizons while maintaining that same respect I found in chapter 1, not the belittling cuckold it took in this chapter.

The story had a lot of potential to see some new and interesting things happen with the couple: another woman, role playing, public sexual encounters etc. All while maintaining a mutual and loving respect for husband and wife and their marriage. I would have also preferred to see a little more backstory to their neighbor.

Again, one star; such a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Disappointed!!

@Anonymous Re: "1 star"

I completely agree with what you said in regards to the 180 this story took. In the first chapter you paint an image of a husband trying to get his beautiful wife to expand her sexual attributes and thought, but you immediately strip that away in this chapter. You took this shy, innocent, loving housewife and turned her into a devious, dark whore who is malevolent toward her husband.

It's a shame, I had high hopes for this chapter, especially after giving the previous chapter a five star rating. I too voted 1 star.

@Anonymous Re: "Why comment?"

I agree with sbrooks103x completely, the loving wives category is not synonymous with cuckold, the category actually covers a wide range of topics. Perhaps you should read the topic description listed by literotica on their page, which says, clear as day I might add, "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more". It doesn't even list cuckold as one of the descriptions. Just an FYI.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I personally can’t understand why a husband would want their wife to fuck anyone else. The story never shows the hubby letting his wife fuck some guy with a giant dick and loving it but then the husband controls the guy. The husband physically putting the guy in his place after he fucks the wife and totally demoralize his wife verbally and treating her like the pig she is while she fucks the guy . He should fuck her ass if his dick is to small for her pushy that gets use to giant cock. Just for story sake anyway. No man should allow himself to be humiliated, emasculated or abused by anyone

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
... Who's Steve and what happened to Tim?

This is how about the cuck is in this story: the author doesn't even bother to keep his name from the first chapter.

I've said it before around this part, so I'll say it again here: I'll never feel sorry for any man who willingly and purposely push his wife into another man's bed. Bob's right about this doofus - he pushed Anna to be less conservative, solely so she could end up cuckolding him. And, if we learned anything from any of the stories everyonesavoyeur posted here, expect the cuckolding to go to its natural conclusion, with Bob lodging his spawn securely inside this married women's belly.

Once again, gotta love the awesome graphic depiction of the sex scenes - it's a wonder that no adult comic books haven't made an adaption of any of this author's stories.

Those three are living their best life here - the life they all sign up for and clearly want to live. Why should anyone be upset about it? Let them be... and flap on.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
"This is how IMPORTANT the cuck is in this story..."

Seriously would be a good thing to add a self-edit of your own comments, Powers That Being.

Writing this at work, I sometimes doesn't have the time to properly self-edited, and, well... this is what ends up happening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Huge waste!!!

Story took a big turn in the wrong direction!! The first chapter was so good, I gave it 4 stars, I was excited to read the sequel...... Sigh .... Such a shame! 1 star because I can't go lower.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please write more

As much as some people don’t like the way this story has gone I love it!! It’s so raunchy and gets me off hard, please write more of these characters no matter the direction it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Tim or Steve?

When did the husband change his name? Mate this second chapter should really have been shortened up as a summary of Anna's feelings in a prequel of a chapter 2. There is really nowhere this story can go from here, you have taken the 3 characters right to the end point of how they would be feeling without the journey of getting there. And as a humiliation story you don't work it very well from the point of view of the wife. A real pity you chose this end.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
About the notion of respect...

Nope - I still not feel sorry for Tim/Steve here.

I've read some comments, and it was hilarious to realize that so many readers seriously thought the dumbass husband didn't deserved his wife turning him into a complete cuck, when he was the one who set her up to betray him! In my book, the second Tim/Steve sent Anna to Bob on that obviously bogus 'casserole trip', his fate was sealed - hell, him fucking her in front of their neighbor was already over the line, to begin with, but, then again... what else to expect from a true pervert?

The thing a whole lot of you don't seem to realize, even though it's obvious, is that... the husband, whatever his name is, doesn't actually love Anna. FrancisMacomber wrote a story, in 2014, titled "American Beauty", where the female protagonist, the American Beauty in question, explained in great details why any man who seek to watch his wife have sex with another man can't possible be in love with her. To make her long explanation short (you should actually check out the story - it's pretty good), if you're looking to sexual satisfaction out of whoring your spouse, you only see her as nothing more than an object, solely present to get your rocks off, not as a life partner you actually care about. Love is one of, if not the most illogical feeling any human being will ever feel, but I personally don't see how anyone can truly love someone they set up to fuck around on them. 'Cause, don't doubt it for a second, Tim/Steve didn't push Anna in Bob's bed for HER satisfaction, but for HIS. His wife was more than happy with how her marriage was going, and would have never considered becoming a slut wife until that whole pool incident, which was set up, once again, by her husband. That's what he wanted - to become a cuck... for HIMSELF, not for anyone else. And, in that way, you gotta feel sorry for Anna, who seemed to have it made, with two men that can take care of her, both physically and emotionally, but who's actually no more than a sex object for both her husband and her lover. Tim/Steve wants her to fuck around on him, and Bob, who's actually no more than a big cock for her, just want to fuck her...

Anyone's in love in this whole story? Sure doesn't look like it.

As for that whole nonsense with the difference between 'bedroom respect' and 'general respect'... LMFAO. Man, reaching much? Respect is respect is respect - you can try to justify some bogus reasoning to help you through the day without complete shame in your heart, but acting the way she's acting, there's no fucking way anyone can believe Anna has the same level of 'GENERAL respect' she used to have for her hubby... but hey, doesn't really matter, given that you know Tim/Steve doesn't have the same level of SELF-RESPECT he used to have too! I know this whole concept is part of the author's philosophy on hot wive and cuckoldy, but I just don't buy it.

Finally, to the readers who have issues with the turn Bob seemed to have in this chapter... a reminder: this asshole went after a married woman. He could have remain the nicest man about it, and it would still not change the fact he's a piece of shit. So, in a way, I respect him more for not playing the role of the 'good guy' anymore - as soon as he did his 'casserole' move, that's not who he was anymore. 'Wouldn't call him a predator, but he's still a genuinely dirtbag - you put yourself in the middle of a seemingly good marriage, and there's no way you can out of it, looking like a decent person.

Which brings us to where this is all going to end... As far as I can tell, everyonesavoyeur restarting this story means that he figured out a way to thoroughly cuckolded the name-changing husband... which will completely satisfy him, of course, since this is what he was looking for. So I fully expect the author to give us a pregnancy, in the next chapter. I don't really see how this will differentiate this story from "Neighborly", but I seriously don't see why EAV would have bother reviving what used to be a pretty great standalone tale otherwise.

For all my dislike of his characters here, I will never deny that he is probably one of the best erotic writers in this whole site. So, whatever he'll comes up with, I'll check it out... knowing full well what I sign up for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
SUPER

j'ai adoré toutes vos histoires qui dépassent, et de très loi, toutes les autres ici. Vous pourriez m'écrire ... : denis.carret@laposte.net

Cordialement

gcsgcsalmost 6 years ago
Hot!

Not only is Anna enjoying the sex but she is also getting off on the cuckolding!

I continued, whispering, "Your cock is so much bigger than his." "That little dick can't compete with me." He grunted, heavy balls slapping into my ass at a faster pace, our sweaty skin clinging to one another in heat. I kissed him, "Never. That little dick can't make me cum like you do."

The husband asked for this.

More please. What does the husband think now?

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Anna’s POV

Thank you for writing this story and telling it from Anna’s point of view. It is Very Hot and Erotic in the way you have her telling her side. I’ve enjoyed reading all of your wonderful stories the you have published. Thank you again!

qtowncpleqtowncplealmost 6 years ago
Good follow up story

Enjoyed story immensely. Hope you continue the series. Any chance you serialize some of your other stories...

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 6 years ago
What crap

I'll never get it. A big cock does not an alpha male make. What bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I don't have a big cock, but I love my wife.

I give her the freedom to enjoy what I can't give her. She gives me the freedom to enjoy what she can't give me. Not a situation for everyone, but it works for us. 5 stars.

mjolnir9mjolnir9almost 6 years ago
Great idea with Anna's POV

First off, I went back and re-read the first story and the husbands name changes from Timothy in the first story to Steve in this one. What is that? The idea of hearing Anna's story is great but this story was too short. Please consider more installments from these three from Anna's perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

Great follow up story from Anna's perspective. What makes this story and others like it great is the build up and slow transition for Anna (and her husband) to break social norms. It also is more realistic that she accepts a steady lover and her husband accepts that her lover is satisfying her sexually and that there is still enough space outside of sex to keep their marriage alive. A big turning point for Anna is when she sees Bob's manhood for the first time. I am not sure women are turned on by size??

In any case, would rate this in the top 5 stories on the internet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Re: Anna

I liked the first story and the slow process leading to the the eventual conclusion. I also would like to have known what happened when the husbsnd was asleep. I wonder what else will occur. With the continuation of the story. A threesome perhaps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Excellent follow up to the first story!

kathy251724kathy251724almost 6 years ago
Nice story.

Made me want a large cock again. I've had 2 what I would call huge cocks so far in my life. One was attached to a young boy and he actually hurt me with it. The other belonged to an older gentleman who knew how to drive his and he took me to places I'd never been with before or since.. I think the enjoyment level depends on the man who's fucking you. My husband is average and some days I find myself on porn sites just looking at monster cocks while playing with myself. I love to watch them squirt cum. I'd give anything to feel the older guy's cock balls deep just one more time.

newtype2525newtype2525almost 6 years ago
Still waiting in delicious agony!

I check back daily looking for new stories or added chapters to my already legendary favorite tales! I hope that one day soon we will be graced with another work of art to read! Please grant our request for more delectable works to enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hope this story line continues on

Hot read! So glad you continued on with Pt. 2

There is still plenty of room to take this story further. And I hope you do!

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
IN MY MIND, THIS IS AN OUTSTADING STORY; I GAVE YOU A 5- (4.6/5 = 92%)

The story is very EROTIC; it's as PORNOGRAPHIC as necessary.

Admittedly I exhibit a strong VOYEUR/CUCK-WANNABE SIDE. I LOVE when my wife is happy, that's why I prefer wife's PoV.

• • •

My wife is 37 y/o; she is a Rubenesque woman but her body is very firm & @ 5 ft 9 she looks sexy & stunning rather then chubby (chubby can be very sexy too).

Her job involves travel, often with overnight stay. I keep buying her nice, sexy & classy underwear.

Once, while we were in bed, she wispered in my ear: "I really love the lingerie & stockings you are buying me. I know why you do that, you want me to feel comfortable & self confident if i ever undress in front of another man. Should that ever happen, would you still love me. I couldn't live without you & your love."

I just said, "You are 100% right."

I chose not to ask her to keep me posted.

GiganticGiganticalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

Excellent sequel to the first story. Excellent enticing erotic involvement. Loved reading and would welcome another installment of a latter time continuing within this framework.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969almost 6 years ago
Start of Something Greater?

Still good but it did read like the first chapter to bring readers up to date before starting a true sequel.... which I hope is the case for this and some of your other stories. They are great fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
quite ordinary and thus disappointing

compared to the first chapter, this one was nothing more than a catalog of porn tropes. It was thus boring and insincere. While the first chapter seemed like it might be "true," and there was tension and progression, this one had no suspense, no power, and no feeling that it had ever happened.

Anna has become cardboard, and Bob is just a cliche. The husband, who could be interesting, has disappeared from the story. I want to see him watching her do stuff.

Vamp82Vamp82over 5 years ago
Great Sequel

Loved the story. I admit I hope there will be a third chapter, possibly from Steve's perspective. Great writing keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Did it for me.

I like these wife stories but it takes a delicate balance to get it right. The hubby was keen but a little unsure and i felt his jealosy,some writers just throw their fictitious wives at other guys and its just not the same for me..you gave us a pretty goid description of the hubbys feelings in a quick story,i liked it.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Best

Someone said this was the best cuck writer in LW. That's like being the best 5'8" center in the NBA, a 400lb pole vaulter, or the bravest soldier in the French army. Faint praise by any definition.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 5 years ago
I found this on the internet

“I once hooked up with this guy whose penis was seriously like a Coke can. I refused to even have sex with him, it was too wide. It wouldn’t even fit in my mouth! We went our separate ways, and later I found out he decided to actually get surgery to make it smaller.” -- Stephanie, 29

It did make me laugh reading this.

Don't expect to find such a comment on this site -- -- where size rules totally but not necessarily ok.....

newtype2525newtype2525over 5 years ago
every re-read is a triumpth!

Can't wait for hopefully more about this couple and their electric ride down the cuckold well!

LIPrulzLIPrulzover 5 years ago
Reads like a summary of Chapter 1 and Intro to Chapter 2

Seems to me that this is written just to appease some interest in the story continuing but in the fashion of a summary with no flesh on the bones. I should add I would also like to read a meaningful continuation of the story since you captured a level of 'heat' with Anna's character not often seen here. What you've done in this 'chapter' though reads like entirely different characters, even forgot and changed the husband's name. Neighbour has lost all friendship, bashfulness/politeness with Tim/Steve and Anna that he had. Anna has changed completely into an outright slut with not a trace of her former reluctance, shyness or naivety that made her so appealing and sexy in the first chapter. This is more a rehash of chapter 1 and a summary of chapter 2 of characters with totally different personalities than they had before. Perhaps you could do a new chapter 2 and draw back to a real continuation of the first story. If it leaves the readers anticipating more of Anna's slide to whatever end and more of Tim/Steve's emotional rollercoaster experience then I believe readers will love it. It would no doubt score as well or better than the first one then also. Hope it happens. Good luck with it.

harleyd1harleyd1over 5 years ago
Most Excellent!

Great follow up to the first INCREDIBLE story. Would love to hear more about her sexual relationship with her husband now. Sloppy seconds? Cream pies?

You are a PRO!

th14804th14804about 5 years ago
One of the best

This "series" is simply one of the best written cuckold stories. There's humiliation, but not overdone. The progression in the first story (which was also summarized here from the wife's perspective) was great in showing her inhibitions being broken in steps. Just wonderful. Please add more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)!

This story is both VERY EROTIC & reasonably REALISTIC.

Yes, some married women care about size, & given the oportunity, love to exprience a bigger cock.

[The following does not pertain to this story, BUT some married women are ready to take the clothes off for the boss (hers or her husband's). I know, my wife had an off-again on-again affair with her big boss.]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love this story

I am just as bad as her husband, I wanted my wife to meet a man, a Blackman, who using his personality, size and demeanor got what he wanted from her. Chucks crave the humiliation that they dread and crave when this happens. Some can accept being there and others like myself can’t and peek from hiding places. Needing the excuse because I am ashamed of my perversion. Wanting to see my beautiful wife seduced through manipulation or pressure till his power and strength breaks her and she accepts his dick in her responding and learning to please him. Him watching me as she sucks him like a loving whore he has captured taunting me and exciting her . Having friends watch her serve him in front of me dressed in sexy revealing clothes .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Wish This Was My Wife !

I really wish that all wives knew that their husband wants them to enjoy size and that there is a difference! I have always "arrived" too early since my wife and I started dating. She teases me and asks me to "lube” her. Which means I give her a couple of slow pumps to try and last longer. She always gets this naughty giggle and says we both know you can't last. That always makes me feel so humiliated and excited at the same time! I always get soft immediately afterwards and it slides out, even though I am still pushing my hips against hers. She laughs and says maybe some day I will spoil her and give her a third pump. She then reaches for her vibrator which is in the top drawer of her night stand. My "offering" acts like a lubricant to allow her vibrator to more easily slide in. The way she moans let's me know there's a difference between my penis and her toy. I love seeing that side of her, when she just lets go and has the most incredible orgasms! She tells me how deep to push it in and how fast to make it travel in and out. It never fails though when she orgasms she tells me to shove it in deep and then I watch in amazement as she grinds against it and yells at me that she is cumming. She knows I would be okay with her having a boyfriend. However she says she won't do that. She tells me to be satisfied that she plays with the erections of male strippers when her and her friends go out on a Hen's Night. I always arrange these and organize a movie and popcorn night as all the other moms bring their kids over to play with our kids. The women are all great friends, though none of the other husband's have any idea what their wives are doing. I get to hear about who touched what as the kids are all asleep by the time the girls come back to collect their sleeping little ones. They all have repeatedly said that playing with the stripper's erection is plenty exciting and safe. They do however love that they are sneaking behind their husband's back and that makes it even more naughty. Plus my wife gives me my humiliation fix by telling her friends how quickly I finish and my only job is to make sure she is always stocked up on batteries! Funny, they think it's sweet of me to have a standing hall pass for my wife because of my hair trigger. But ladies, we husbands who are not good in the bedroom are always welcoming a conversation about you enjoying another man;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Follow-up please

Great story from his and her perspective. Need a follow-up where Bob impregnate Anna due to her husband finding out he can't father a child.

HotForLitHotForLitover 4 years ago
Please....

Please continue 🙏🙏🙏

tempusxx22tempusxx22over 4 years ago
Divorce waiting to happen

absolutely no way this marriage will survive, divorce is waiting to happen. The husband hears his wife flat out say that he is horrible in bed and that bob is way better and it will only be a matter of time before she stops having sex with her husband. There is no way that her husband is "loving this", right now the husband is watching his marriage crash and burn. He is watching his marriage being destroyed by his wife and bob. When the husband divorces his wife there is absolutely no way that bob would want to marry Anna cause he knows she's a cheater who knows nothing about loyalty/faithfulness. If it was me I'd demand a divorce from Anna and walk out of her life, of course, the husband is also at fault here as well but Anna and Bob more so than the husband.

At the same time I want to see more of this story, will her husband demand a divorce.? Will Anna stop cheating on her husband and go back to being loyal and faithful to her husband? Or will Anna file for divorce and move in with Bob?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
But hubby

Won't be there in the morning.... he'lllllll be looooooooonnnnnng gooooonnnne for good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
2 stars ... You can't change a main character's name

Kudos to the person who commented on the abrupt change in a main character's name from "Timothy Wilson" in your first story to "Steve" in this story. Another person correctly commented on your misuse of the word "your" and the contraction "you're" and the missing commas before proper nouns, and it is distracting. But more importantly, I agree with the people who commented on the complete change in character of Timothy, Bob, and Anna, who were all likable characters in your first story, because they were all confident and respectful towards each other. The characters had boundaries, and the relationships, while perverse, were solid. Now you have a neighbor and a wife who seem to have no boundaries and no respect for Timothy/Steve, all because he merely has an average-size penis?? If that is all that Anna thinks a man is worth, then Timothy/Steve would do well to throw her back into the sea and hunt for a more loving person to share his bed with. I no longer like the jovial, respectful Bob character, and I no longer like the selfish, unfaithful Anna, so I do not care for this sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Captures the essence

Really captures the nature of this type of relationship from all angles. Being in a cuckold relationship with a demure wife who is loving but enamored with incredible lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yeah, the previous story was better.

Not a bad story don't get me wrong, but I agree with the earlier comment that the personality changes were perplexing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bob’s story.

I have read these two stories countless times and they always turn me on. They are the best. How about writing a third story from Bob’s side of the affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bob has issues

I agree with other comments about capturing the essence of a cuckold relationship. I consider Anna to be a cold-hearted bitch. However, Bob has worse issues. Anyone who has to get off on humiliating another is sick. Then Anna has to degrade her husband while Bob is fucking her to stroke his ego. What a loser snake of a neighbor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sweet

Love this situation! How he was able to recognize by her reaction her weakness and get what he wanted. Her husband couldn’t contend with his cock size and the bull played them both to end up with her. Men like that have a gift and some women have no defense against it.

He should be a little “nicer” to the husband and let him watch as he gets her addicted to taking a huge cock. It would be perfect for her husband to listen to her scream as she gives him everything and he leaves her stretched out and full of cum on the bed. Then tell her husband to come get his slut wife when he’s done.

Or invite some hung black friends over before he closes the curtains as her husband sees the first one climb on her. 1954Hall

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Story lost its "luster."

As a man, who has invited numerous me to have sex with my, not submissive, wife, or watching her at swinger parties, this story lost is appeal as it progressed. I am a respectable 7"X5", but my wife likes up to 9.5" long. She has no gag reflex. Watching her with larger cocks is a real turn-on. I do not consider myself a cuckold since I enjoy the pure "porno" of watching my wife. What I like to see most is seeing her white skin against sucking a black cock. Did I mention that I love to fuck my wife's cum-filled cunt after one or more men have cum inside her.

Your story would have been so much better if the relationship evolved into a loving three-way with this wife.

northirishdivernorthirishdiverabout 4 years ago
chapter 3?

well how far is bob taking control of his married slut ?? please do continue

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
Thanks for this part of the story

My wife cucked me and I went along willingly because I loved her and knew I was inadequate in the bed. I first realized it when she measured me one night and her reaction, She did not out and out laugh but she said, Oh it is so small. she told me the women all talked about how big their husbands were and that they had measured them. She had the need to measure mine and told me how much bigger others were. When she told me she wanted to try a bigger cock what could I say but swallow and tell her to do it. I think a cuck loves his wife more than men do because we want our wives to have a full satisfying fuck no matter what.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Did not I was being chuckold

I found out later. Her lover was an arrogant coworker of hers Bill I just ignored him at parties as best I could.I had mentioned to her about different comments I had heard him make about her she said not to let it bother me. Later she got pregnant but we was not trying. We were happy until I got to thinking and put 2 and 2 together the timming work out for one of her companies party and I putting in overtime and could not attend it with her. When the baby was born I requested DNA turned out I was not the father and told our other 3 children to pack some cloths and she kept asking what was going on, why I was leaving I just said do the math and laid copy of DNA on the table, and said maby she could figure who the daddy was. She said omg we need to talk. I said really what about? She said it was at the company party Bill kept flirting with and pushing her the drinks. She kept begging forgiveness I said I already forgave he but I will never forget. She said she understands but didn't want to deal with Bill . I said she should have thought of that 9 months ago. My children and I moved to an apartment done our best to keep it low keyed. We did move back home she named the boy after my uncle who could not have children after asking me if it was ok. We had some wrought time's and she never attended any more parties of any kind without me. She also treated me like a king. Many of my buddies keep teasing me what I had over her I would just laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Adrenaline pump

Love this story, the image of Anna being a nice sexy wife like you can find in most neighborhood. Beautiful tits that she tries to hide, as a husband I can understand how he would like to show her off. It’s not like he can stop men from checking her out all the time anyway. The ideas creeping into his head as he watches her pleasure and excitement when he works her nipples over, watching her cum.

In most peoples minds large breasts equal increased sex drive, sensitivity and fertility. Same holds true for a mans cock and balls.

I would love seeing her drawn to a superior cock, it’s what she was made for, she may be my wife but natures plan is for her to accept oversized penises in her as they compete to breed her.

Like him I am 7 inches and also would watch as she loses her struggle and is mounted, first accepting then loving being used as she receives pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt and a sissy coward husband story

Pathetic! Eventually the marriage will end or if we are lucky hubby will kill himself and end his worthless oxygen robbing life. That would be a better ending to this steaming pile of shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Woman's perspective.

Love the way you gave another side of your story. Outstandingly written 5 STARS!!! I would love for this story to continue, thank you.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 4 years ago
Great sequel!

Loved it. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nice old bob

nice bob turn into a big dickhead , and anna turn into a nasty slut whore ,and treats her husband like shit . i like the first story of anna but the second one makes me want to puke.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous