Anna Succumbs - Again and Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He would grunt, my words stroking his ego while my pussy milked his massive cock.

He looked into my eyes, and mine into his, both of us lost in our lust.

I continued, whispering, "Your cock is so much bigger than his."

"That little dick can't compete with me." He grunted, heavy balls slapping into my ass at a faster pace, our sweaty skin clinging to one another in heat.

I kissed him, "Never. That little dick can't make me cum like you do."

Maybe I was a horrible woman, an evil woman. I truly did love my husband, but I couldn't deny the Alpha in my bed, and part of me serving him, was serve to his ego. Worse, I too loved drawing attention to their contrast. It was basic human biology, and the man with the bigger sex organ was undoubtedly the one more worthy of mating with. It was perverted, naughty, role play, but in the moment it felt like nothing else mattered.

"Who's pussy is this?" Bob demanded.

"It's your pussy." I hissed. We kissed again, tongues swirling together in fiery passion.

"It's not your husbands pussy, is it? He can't fuck you like I can." He was unrelenting, and it turned me on to no end. His heavy balls began slapping into my ass with faster pace, both of us brewing to inevitability.

I shook my head, kissing him deep, "He could never fuck me like you can."

"You're my little married slut, you know that don't you baby?"

I nodded, "Yes. I'm your married slut."

He continued to pick up his pace, his engorged cock extracting yet another mind blowing orgasm out of me, my pussy soaking his thrusting shaft as it came for him.

"Give it all up for me Anna. Give it all up." He grunted, teeth clenching.

"Oh Bobby! I'm cumming for youuu! It's all for you baby!!!" I squealed, bucking violently as my pussy contracted, drenching his pistoning member in my essence.

My powerful orgasm was extended, bolstered by the incredible sensation of his expanding cock, the pulsations of his own seed erupting deep inside me. It was another element of his prowess that I had grown obsessed with, his heavy balls always produced a potent load, and he loved delivering it deep inside me, rope after rope of his cum soaking my insides, coating my ovaries. My birth control working overtime to prevent the unthinkable.

Bob collapsed atop me, eventually his panting slowed, "God damn Anna. I love filling that married pussy up."

I smiled, kissing him, "It feels amazing when you cum in me."

Bob chuckled, "I don't think I'm going to let you leave tonight. Your husband is going to have to suffer. He'll listen to you moan all night long."

I smiled, blushing, "It'll be torture." I paused, adding, "He'll love it."

12