Anna's Mystery Plan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed and took a big gulp of my drink.

"I'm getting after you, too. Your tight body turns me on. That little wiggle when you walk away from me is very arousing. I can't stand watching your nipples poke out when I talk sex at you."

"Obnoxious is truly the only word for you. Sophie and I have to do some shopping. Are you coming along?"

"This pile is not big enough. I'll stay. We need to talk some time about...."

She nodded, "Yes," and returned to the house.

The monotony of chopping wood was welcome. Prop up log, stand back, swing hard, pick up pieces, repeat. You had to pay enough attention to not take your foot off, which made it easy to get into a zen-like rhythm.

I was still swinging when they returned with full sacks of groceries. Didn't look like we were going home soon.

They circled me, not wanting to share my sweat. I stood, catching my breath and looked at them. Sexy as hell, brainy as hell. Both confused about how to handle me. Thinking they were older and should be able to deal with teenage male muscles. Worried because that didn't seem to be working.

"What about taking lunch in the canoe to the other end of the lake?"

"Our very thought. Please go jump in the water and wash that male sweat off."

Minus the male sweat, we paddled down the lake on another perfect day, each of us absorbed in our thoughts.

There were ancient slabs of granite, tumbled from the heights above and sloping into the water. I unrolled the mats and brought lunch over from the canoe.

Before very long, I was gazing on four genetically similar breasts. Not genetically dissimilar from mine except for the hormones that plumped them up into extravagant curves. I thought about pestering them, but held back.

"What are you smiling about?"

I leaned back and continued to stare at them. "Is it true that when we were each ten years old, our breasts and nipples were identical?"

They looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"OMG, you are so bad. Where do you get these crazy thoughts that make us giggle?"

I pulled three beers from the cooler and opened them. They were still laughing as I handed them around.

"I had a very disloyal thought. I was sitting here admiring the tits of the two women in my life and thinking to myself that they looked so fine, wouldn't it be nice if I had a pair like that!"

After they stopped laughing, Karen said, "There are a lot of variations on the standard body. What about the girls who have tits and a cock?"

Sophie looked at me and asked, "Have you ever seen a transgender body?"

"Only pictures."

"In my final year of college, the Dean called me in and asked if I would be willing to room with a transgender girl who needed a supportive environment. They were trying to help with turning around the outcast treatment of different bodies."

"You did?"

"Yes. She was smart as a whip. We studied our asses off and explored bodies in between times."

Karen said, "Take your shorts off."

I lay there in the sun, my cock semi-hard.

She kissed Sophie. "If we give him our tits, do we want the cock in trade?"

"I want the cock, but still attached to his body. And I prefer his pecs against my tits."

"You really have fallen for him, haven't you?"

"Yes. I'm trying desperately to trade my body for a finished dissertation."

She blushed as Mom and I laughed loudly.

We munched the sandwiches and reveled in the hot sun. There was something primeval about three naked bodies on twenty million year old granite slabs. I thought about the hundreds of feet of ice covering them just a few thousand years ago.

Sophie stood and ran into the lake, swimming straight out a long way. Karen and I huddled for our talk. "Have you been transferring to her?"

"Only a few minor prods. No sign she knows."

"She would be a wonderful partner for you, but I'm afraid Anna has other ideas."

"What about school? I have that acceptance letter from Berkeley."

"I hope you get there, but I think Anna has more important challenges for you."

"I could relax and enjoy this very easily. Already am." I reached out and tweaked her nipple. "It doesn't bother you that my cock chases you?"

The eyes gave her away. Love and lust and something else. She was about to climb into my arms when Sophie got back. I grabbed a towel and went to dry her off.

Karen said, "We need to get back. I have a trip report to do, and the two of you have to quit fooling around and start grinding out high class dissertation. No sex and no makeout until I see some results."

Her tone was light but her eyes were firm.

I worked hard with the paddle going back upwind. Felt good.

Chapter 5 - Completing the Dissertation

Sophie and I were locked in the upstairs room. Tops and bottoms on. The printer was clicking away at the latest outline of the paper.

I said, "I've been the source of a bunch of new ideas. Some of them usable, others not, or not in this paper. Let's narrow the outline to theses and proofs and conclusions with some weight. For better or worse, that is what the committee wants to see."

"You are too fucking smart for your own good."

"You said that already. Get over it. If you still feel that way when the dissertation is done, I give you permission to beat the shit out of me."

"Fuck."

"That comes later too."

At six, Karen let herself in with a tray of drinks and some crackers. There was paper everywhere on the floor. On the table was a respectable looking pile of neatly arranged sheets.

"Is that what I think it is?"

"He's being a complete hardass. Says I can't have any sex, and I can't beat on him, until it is finished."

My back was to Karen, my face focused on Sophie. Karen ran her fingers down my spine. She knew her touch was going directly to my cock. She knew she was making me work hard, and she knew I knew it too. What she didn't know was that I had twice during the afternoon injected good words into the beautiful woman across from me. And was going to do more tomorrow. The basic dissertation would be done by tomorrow night. Sophie would be relieved and proud. All the material had been in her head. I served as the catalyst to get it organized and on paper. I hoped she would never know.

"When do I get to read it?"

I stood and said, "Soon." I took the tray and walked to the deck. They were hugging each other behind me. Some things are better for guys not to be involved with.

I was leaning over to pick up a glass when Sophie punched me hard in the ribs. "Don't be nasty and rude to your mother. She's trying to help."

As I straightened up, she pulled herself up my back, arms around my neck and legs around my waist.

"I thought this wasn't permitted?"

"She just said I could flirt with you."

I grabbed one of the bare feet and tickled it. "No, no, not that. You can't!" She screamed and jerked. Karen came up and we sandwiched her. She lay her head on my shoulder and cried, "Shit, shit, shit."

Karen made soothing noises. Sophie said, "You are the adult. You are supposed to see that I keep my emotions under control." She sniffled some more, wiped her nose on my tee shirt and giggled.

I pulled her around in my arms and said to Karen, "She's not fit for anything. Too much stress. Let's leave her here with a drink and do dinner." I dumped her into the pile of bedding and handed her a glass.

Karen and I worked side by side in silence, sipping wine from time to time. The short ribs were in the oven. Pan fried potatoes with onions and green pepper were browning. Vegetables were ready for steaming.

Finally, she said, "I'm having trouble with you." I pushed my hip into her and she pushed back.

"How so?"

"You've changed so much so fast, I don't know how to treat you anymore. A few weeks ago, you were still a high school senior having a great eighteenth birthday, living with your mom and being mostly a good boy. Now you are working with Sophie at her PhD level. You are making love to two women who are having incredible sex and coming every time you get near us. You have taken charge of everything that needs attention around here."

"I do feel more grownup. What guy wouldn't, with two incredible females attacking him morning and night?"

Sophie slammed into my back with force. " 'Incredible females,' eh? I like the sound of that. Makes me feel like that pile upstairs will get finished soon."

I had a headlock on her and was licking and biting her head and neck. "Karen, this one is still full of frustrations. What if we beat them out of her. No sex, just violence?"

Karen and I carried Sophie out to the deck and down to the water. Unfortunately, our attempt to launch her into the lake took us along as she clutched our shirts.

Twilight bathing wasn't in the schedule, but felt nice. I needed to keep this over stimulated female headed in the right direction and got another wrap on her in the water and touched foreheads.

She breathed noisily, "I am going to get you for this. I'm older, I have more schooling, I have more life experience. In every way, I am superior."

She giggled and I transferred a reinforcement of her thoughts. Take the male down a notch or two. That's fine. Give a jolt of confidence that she is on the last lap of the paper.

I released her. "You're right, I give up."

"That is the wrong answer! Stand up to me, good for nothing! You know damn well you are driving my brain!" She had her arms around me, sobbing. I paddled us slowly toward the ladder on the dock. Karen sat with feet dangling in the water, watching.

I glanced at Karen. Her eyes said, "That didn't work at all, did it?"

I nodded and boosted Sophie up the ladder into Karen's arms.

"Oh god, I am so fucking stupid!"

I brought towels and we eased her out of the wet suit. I carried the wrapped body to the sofa inside, and Karen prepared steaming hot toddies for us. With the towel, my lap, a blanket, and sips of whisky, she recovered. I got a lot of boozy licks on my face and lips.

"I'm sorry. I am so, so sorry, Jeremy. This is like one of those tv shows where the actress keeps breaking down."

"Repeat after me, 'I am not breaking down. I am not breaking down. I am suffering from stress because I have only a tiny bit of work to finish my dissertation. Everything will be fine in one more day.' "

From the stove, Karen smiled at me.

My tongue found Sophie's tongue and dueled with it. My fingers burrowed under the blanket and towel to find a warm boob and caress it.

"Repeat after me, 'He loves me, she loves me, they will help me get through this rough spot.' "

She whispered it back at me and smiled through wet eyes.

Karen announced, "Dinner in ten minutes, you will need clothes for sitting on the deck."

Sophie got carried to her duffel and I found underwear. She stood with arms around my neck as the bra was fitted in place and hooked. She lifted first one foot and then the other as panties went on. I eased her arms into a long sleeve tee and asked, "Shorts or jeans?"

She leaned down and pulled out some capris. More help with legs.

As we walked down to the meal, she said, "There's no hope for me, is there? I am a prisoner here until it is finished. I might as well be on a desert isle."

Karen said, "Come over here a minute." A hairbrush was produced and the giant tangle tamed. Even a lipstick appeared and was applied to puckering lips.

I held her chair. The food was great, the conversation restrained. No more talk about the paper. I brought up activities for the day after tomorrow as though the completion of the paper was not an issue. Sophie picked up energy as the meal went on, and by the end was her old self.

I served ice cream and we took it to the sofa and looked out at the lake. She put her bowl down and took our hands. "When I was in school, it used to take days for me to get over one of these freakouts. But I'm sitting here feeling like this one didn't even happen."

Karen kissed her warmly and said, "Blank it out. It didn't happen. Let's be positive."

I got glasses and poured some cognac. It was a nice counterpoint to the ice cream.

For perhaps thirty minutes, we sat there lost in the gathering darkness, saying nothing. I hoped Sophie was staying off the paper, but didn't want to speak about it.

Karen rose and said, "I'm going to curl up inside with the trashy novel I started on the plane."

After she disappeared, Sophie crawled into my lap and said, "I am going to curl up with this trashy guy who is giving me so much grief."

She settled down. "And so much joy." Her arms were around my neck and her lips found mine. There was plenty of emotion passing, but my head against the side of hers was picking up only confusion. Mostly happy confusion, with dark threads in the background.

I caressed her body very very gently. Not even very sensually. We were lovers but tonight I was her brother. Bolstering sis in a tough place.

"We need a blanket. Do you want me to take us inside, or go get one?"

"I've decided, for tonight only, you are my Siamese twin. We are joined. No one is to muck with us. Ok?"

I touched foreheads with her. "It would be real fun being your twin, not just for tonight. We could fight, and run, and love, and study together..."

"Hmmm, yes." She was trying to twin her body with mine as close as possible. She could tell the forehead touching was causing something nice and didn't want it to stop. I planted a thought that twinning without touching was ok and nice.

Her head fell back on my shoulder, "How do you know my moods so well?"

"Twins always do." I smiled and stuck my tongue at her.

I said, "Let's go find Karen, and tell her about the twins." Sophie giggled and wrapped her legs around my waist.

We invaded Karen's sofa space, mashing down on her with kisses and licks.

"Hey, what's going on?"

Sophie giggled again and said, "We discovered we are twins."

Karen smiled at us. "No age difference?"

"None. Our real biological age is fourteen."

Karen pulled her in close and said, "So that's why you've got the giggles."

"Yes. You have to say the twins this and the twins that."

"If you are fourteen, then there is no sex?"

"Oh, that is very naughty!"

I said, "No, no sex. She's my sister after all."

Sophie had her hand down my pants and said, "He gets pretty hard for fourteen."

Chapter 6 - Karen Needs Him

Karen said, "Maybe mothers of twins shouldn't worry about sex too much. It will all work out, won't it?"

Sophie and I looked at each other with the same bad thought and began removing mom's clothes. I put her in a fireman's carry and we went to the nest of bedding upstairs under the stars. I flopped down with her on top of me and my hands giving her behind a good workout. Sophie was naked with hands and fingers in all of mom's important places.

Sophie said to me, "Brother, do you think this sex thing with mom will work itself out?'

She was fighting us, but it was a losing battle. Before long, Sophie's tongue was in her mouth and my fingers were in her bottom. She had escaped me the other morning and I wondered if this was a good time for payback. We had not been intimate for several weeks and maybe she wanted me as much as I wanted her. I flipped them over and slipped into her from behind before she had a chance to react.

"Jeremy! You get out of there this minute! Working out your sex issue with Sophie does NOT mean doing me."

In a soft sultry voice, Sophie said, "Mom, the problem here is not between brother and sister, it is between mother and twin offspring. Now calm down and enjoy this. He has a nice big cock and will make you come." She resumed kneading the large breasts that were pressing into her.

Karen knew, all kidding aside, that she was caught. She was getting a good fucking from her teenage son whether she wanted it or not. Judging from the way her sex was riding and wiggling and twisting on me, her body was not giving signals to stop.

I applied a little rhythm to my thrusts. A tattoo of slap, slap, slap. Suddenly, she was crying out and saying, "Oh Sophie, oh god, oh please." The spasms in her cunt were marvelous. And much needed, I thought to myself as I went to wash and get towels.

Karen barged into the bathroom and beat on me. "Bastard. Ungrateful wretch. Preying on your poor vulnerable mother. Making sex slaves of both of us. Apologize!"

She shook and cried in my arms. I dragged us into the shower and washed the tears away with gallons of hot water. As I toweled her off and applied lotion to her legs, she played with my hair and said, "Even though I made that up, you are bad."

"I thought orgasms made women feel good?" My fingers were working dangerously high on her thighs.

Sophie's voice above me said, "They do. Oh, they do. But then we are so powerless. Our cunts go twitch, twitch, and want you back."

Karen said, "Yes, twitch, twitch."

I solved the twitch problem by shoving two lotioned fingers far up into her dripping pussy.

She clutched Sophie and howled, "You stop that!"

With one hand, I took firm hold of her ass. With the other, I massaged her insides, searching for the G-spot.

"Sophie, save me, he's making me come again!"

Her voice jumped an octave and wailed, "Save me, save me, save me," as she shook through a great climax. I looked up at Sophie, "She's ready for bed." I smiled one of my stupid grins.

They staggered out to the deck and I went to clean up the kitchen. A few minutes later, bare tits were pressing into my back. "You destroyed her self control completely. She is curled into a ball, still shaking."

I dried my hands, turned around and pulled her tightly to me. "She was wound up over you. I just got her focused on another problem, lack of sex, and dealt with that problem." I folded our heads together and sent thoughts of good sex for both of them to her. Her thought stream wanted me again, but didn't like having to ask for it. My hand crept between her legs and explored there.

"We are not supposed to have sex until it is done." Her brain and her body were warring. I passed along the sleep command and walked us back to the nest where Karen was completely out of it. Sophie and I did our bathroom routine and found a place next to Karen. She reached for me but he was limp. I was exerting maximum control. Just one more day of concentration.

The sun was in my eyes until a warm body sat on my chest. I caressed the thighs and sent fingers toward her center.

"Not allowed. Not with me and not with her. Here is your coffee." Her eyes were serious. "You sent me someplace I've never been last night. My body loves you but my brain is all twisted around."

"Tell me you didn't need that release. Tell me it didn't feel good being wild."

She put her coffee down and stretched out on me. She licked my ear and whispered, "Everything in me says I can't behave like that with my son."

"What if Anna wants you to be submissive and I am just the messenger. The messenger with the right kind of cock."

"Oh fuck, you really are screwing with me."

"That's what Sophie says."

I held very tight and said, "Why not let loose the part of you that wants to play? When your brain is not worrying about responsibilities and obligations, you are terrific fun to be around. Ask Sophie if you don't believe me. Pretend you just discovered how to be completely uninhibited."

"Just discovered," she echoed and rubbed around on me.

Sophie showed up with a tray of breakfast goodies and we sat cross legged in the sun. I looked at Sophie and gestured at Karen, "She is uninhibited as of right now."

I pulled Sophie up and said to Karen, "You are ordered to stew in your uninhibited juices for a few hours while Sophie and I finish the paper. I think the three of us should dress up and go to that fancy place in the village for dinner."

Once I got Sophie into the workroom, she said, "We are going to finish today? No shit?" She wrapped her arms around me and I beat on her ass a few times. I touched foreheads, but said out loud, "Repeat after me, today is the end, today is the end."