Anna's Mystery Plan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six hard hours later, the pile had a last page. It was missing the crucial figures and illustrations, the appendices, the references, and the index, but it was done. Logically consistent from first page to last, which is what the committee would be looking for. And it integrated a refreshing new insight about erotic content in social media. Bravo Sophie.

We were covered with adrenalin sweat and smelled awful. I pulled her clothes off and beat on her. "The lake or the shower?"

"The lake, so I can drown you."

When I came up in the cold water for air, she was pulling my hair and kissing me. "Damn you, Jeremy, I absolutely never would have done that without you."

"Let's go back and find Karen. I need to give two aggrieved women a chance to pound on me some more."

She was shaking with relief and climbed into my arms, legs tight.

Karen was in her caftan, seated in front of a half-finished view of the lake. The canvas was only 12x16 and the detail was fine. She looked at it critically, while Sophie and I made impressed noises. She hadn't had her easel out in years.

"What about a soak before we go anywhere?" They headed to the hot tub while I went to see if we could get a reservation.

I brought wine back with me. They were submerged to their necks, arms linked and eyes closed. The sun was casting long shadows and the wind had dropped to nothing.

I dumped my shorts and slid into the very hot water, wine and glasses held high. "We have to be there in an hour. Only reservation left."

I pressed a glass into hands. Eyes were still closed. I made a space for myself between them and administered some hand and finger treatment.

"He says we can beat him."

"Hmmm."

"If we beat him too hard, he will get soft and stay that way."

"Not permitted."

"That's the problem with men. You want their cocks, but not all the baggage that comes along."

"Hmmm."

"You are acting strangely."

"I took his advice. My inhibitions are back there on the deck."

"Are you really going to be able to ride that gorgeous cock and scream and come and not think about who it belongs to?"

"Hmmm. Yes."

Sophie hugged me and I gently massaged her breast. "I like the new Karen, don't you?"

"Yes. From now on, she is the new girl that turned up here unannounced and fell into our arms."

"Does she go both ways?"

"Yes. Check her lips, they are soft and warm and oh so tender and loving."

I got out of the way so the two lovers could embrace.

"I have an idea. Hang on a minute."

I went to the deck on the far side of the tub and lay down. "Come over here for a moment. Stay in that lovely clinch."

"Now squat down over my chest."

Two warm bodies squatted until the dripping pussies were inches off my chest.

"Listen carefully. I want you to imagine that there is magic in the air. It is prickling your skin and making you shiver and feel your full bladders. Suddenly there is a fairy image of Anna in her gossamer robe and she is telling you how pleased she is with your work, and she keeps talking and says all the tension of the past weeks is going to flow out of you as you piss on me. You try to hold back, but it doesn't work. Your hot streams pour on me, splashing and hissing. It is too beautiful for words."

They did and it was. They fell over on me, covering the three of us with warm liquid.

"Jeremy, how could you! That was indecent!"

"Remember, you left your inhibitions behind."

We made it to the shower, giggling like teenagers.

I sat on the side of the bed in my briefs, watching them dress. They glanced at me watching them and laughed some more. I asked, "Did the tension release work?"

"Oh god." They hugged each other and looked wonderful. Color in their faces and on their chests. Sexy matching bikini panties. I was offered blouses with half bras, or designer tees with no bras. I tried to take one of each, but they claimed the need to be alike. The tees looked just right for a warm night at the lake. So did the barely acceptable tailored shorts.

They put me in a tee and clean shorts and we were off.

My pissing trick had really worked. They were still glancing at me and giggling when we sat down.

I don't think any of us remembers what we ate, just that it was a memorably laid back meal on a special night.

There was zero energy left when three bodies reached the nest. I wondered if they wanted to talk and they didn't. We were asleep before the moon rose. And awake before it set.

First one butt was gently wiggling next to me. Then the other one. The morning sun was bright.

I pulled them in and got warm wet kisses.

I whispered to Sophie, "With mom having disappeared somewhere, and this hot new girl in here with us, I guess you and I have to decide on the schedule?"

I slipped out to pee and came back with a tube of lotion in my hand. They were front to front, kissing and making little loving noises. My hand smeared with lotion worked on all four boobs at once. I nibbled at their ears and tugged on their hair. After a minute, the other hand smeared with lotion went down Karen's back, along her cleft and into wetness. Whether she was expecting it or not, her cunt liked the smooth easy entrance of my cock. I bottomed out with no trouble and began little tiny thrusts, going as deep as I could, trying to tantalize her cervix with my tip. She made little chirping noises as she began to work with me, a soft rhythm that was almost musical.

Sophie's fingers were playing accompaniment. Round and round her clit, softly pinching and pulling on nipples, invading her lips and mouth.

The buildup went for several minutes and then a long rolling series of orgasms seized her. Not the huffing, panting, screaming kind of climax. This was the ideal of the friendly screw. Before Karen was finished, Sophie had me over her and planting my still very hard cock in her eager cunt. The 'I want to fuck because my big problem is solved' kind of loving. She was ready, she was hot, she was making small screams as she came and came.

I went to the kitchen to start breakfast, leaving them in each other's arms.

(cont'd in Part 3 - Building the Team)