Anna's Mystery Plan Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We excused the agent and talked money. Karen said, "I can sell our place for about a half a million less than this, net of the remaining mortgage. We have to come up with that, or find a way to qualify for a new mortgage. I don't think my income will support a $500K loan."

"Let's take the high road. Make an offer a hundred thousand over the asking. This is ideal for our purposes and I'll bet Anna agrees. We can toss the dollar gap in her direction, saying the offer will only be good for ten days and if accepted, we have to show our green, or a mortgage commitment, in order to go into escrow."

Sophie twisted my arm behind my back and bit my neck muscle."You are bold, Jeremy. Why do I have the feeling we are going to pull this off?"

The agent was looking, so the move I was thinking about could have been embarrassing. "You are not to lord it over me until you have that degree in hand..."

I asked Sophie to ride with me on the way home and we talked about our school efforts. I said that the Dean wasn't a pushover, but signs were good. She had done a little journal research and found a faculty member in sociology that had published in her area. We debated the next move. I said, "Try the direct approach. Tell her your dissertation has just been submitted, you are out of cycle for junior appointments, and wondered if she had any advice about how to keep usefully occupied while you look for grant support or an assistant professor appointment."

She looked at me. "We are taking her to lunch and you are coming along?"

"Yes, make it for early next week and by that time I will be a newly admitted engineering freshman."

She squeezed my hand. "This Anna crusade business has got you all fired up. Do you play poker for money?"

"Maybe we should start a game. What about Texas Hold 'Em? Or something with sticks and stones you picked up in darkest Africa."

"Darkest Africa? God, I am going to so beat you the next time I have a chance. Just a few weeks ago, I was a hard working aspiring academic closing in on my PhD. Now look at what you have done to me. Slutty behavior in bed. Getting strange messages from you inside my brain. Being dragged out to run at all hours..."

I was turning into the driveway behind Karen when she stopped talking. We looked at each other and laughed. I lunged at her over the console and she was out the door in a flash.

I walked in with my arm around Karen, saying, "That one has made vile threats on me. I think she is enjoying herself for the first time in a long time. Living with a dissertation committee is a form of slavery, I've decided."

"Yes, it certainly is. Part of weeding out the unworthy. At least, those who have survived the process think so."

Sophie was hiding behind the door and jumped on my back, legs around my middle. I raced down the hall and launched us into the middle of Karen's big bed. She came down with a whomp on top of me, laughing and giggling and out of breath.

I got several kisses and another exclamation, "Darkest Africa! I suppose you are going to read Conrad to me? Or rent that scary movie?"

Karen was out of her dress and pulling Sophie up to remove hers. I went to get some drinks and came back to find them sprawled together, hugging and whispering. I stripped to my boxers and edged in. They said, "Which of us is going to try this blackmail scheme on Anna?"

"You never know, she may already have found it out. Wouldn't admit that, of course. Have to keep everyone guessing, including us. What if I send her an email attachment picture of the house with just a question mark?"

"Yes. Do that right now. Let's see if she is tracking us closely."

Drink in hand, I retrieved my laptop and dispatched the message and picture. We sat back and sipped our drinks, discussing strategy for the interview with the Sociology faculty member. After a few minutes, my cell chimed with a call from an unknown number. I pressed speaker and put it down.

"Thank you for calling, Anna."

"Don't think I don't know your games, rascal. Why do you want me to help buy that house?"

Karen and Sophie were smiling, "Our program for the fall has been revised to include time at the excellent university in the Valley, following your instructions with some adjustments."

"Some adjustments? You have completely redirected yourselves. I was just getting ready for a session with you when I get this email, making it obvious what you are doing."

"I knew you would be pleased." The women looked worried.

"I'm sorry, I know that sounds arrogant. Remember, you told me to spend the summer growing up and taking advice from Karen and Sophie? I've done all that, I think, and this is the result. Do we need to visit for a conference?"

"I suppose Karen and Sophie are there, listening to you jabber on. What do they say about your taking advice?"

I blushed as there was an outburst of female laughter. Karen said, "Oh Anna, he is an absolute terror. Everything we try to tell him, he takes and improves and throws it right back. Neither of us can keep up. And in between times, he makes ferocious love that just sends us away. All of your suspicions were correct."

"And that other business, that's coming along?"

"Absolutely, better than we could have imagined. You will be pleased when you see him."

"Hmmm. I may have to do that sooner than I thought. In the meantime, I will see that the necessary funds are wired to your account. No point in fussing with mortgage paperwork. When you are moved in, send me a note. Keep doing what you are doing, and stay out of trouble!"

The phone clicked and she was gone. The women put their drinks down and crawled toward me, dark gleams in their eyes.

" 'Keep doing what you are doing...' That must mean keeping you in your place."

I was instantly smothered in flesh. Two bodies with the sweaty smell of adrenalin on them. Two bodies that needed tension relief. I was very hard, but wondered if this was the moment to molest my lovers.

I pushed them on their sides with my thighs astride. I kissed and licked and pulled their hair. I rolled over on my back and said, "Ok, beat me if you need to. But I was right, she was keeping a close eye on us, and she did like the idea of the house."

"That's the problem, scoundrel! You love us and outmaneuver us all the time!" It turned out they did want me, but soft loving, not hard loving. It took a while for me to assist the climb to soft climaxes with lots of shared kisses. I was still hard and rampant in their faces as towels were handed around. They pushed me down and took turns sucking and licking until I could stand it no longer and blasted a big fountain in the air. There was come everywhere, along with kissing and more licking.

We were toweling off after the shower and a sudden thought occurred to me. "I have a devious idea. Why don't I show up by myself for your appointment, Sophie? I'll explain that your car broke down in San Francisco and you are stuck there for several hours. Would your professor possibly be able to join us for drinks and dinner as a way of making up for breaking the appointment?"

Karen broke in, "She comes here and gets the full treatment from all of us?"

"Yes, and I can make sure she accepts the invitation."

Sophie got an armlock on me and plastered my face with a wet kiss. "You are devious. What if it turns out she is not the right person to be closely coupled with us?"

"That's easy, she gets cocktails and dinner and conversation and goes away without our messing with her mind."

Chapter 10 - Finding Carolyn

Carolyn Morris was cute in a girl next door way. She heard my string of excuses for Sophie's absence and stared at me as I offered the dinner alternative. I stared back and sent a soft probe about how nice dinner out might be after days of preparing for the fall term.

"Why thank you, Jeremy. That sounds like a fine idea. Will you draw me a map? May I come like this?"

I left, not entirely sure what part of the story did the trick. On the way off campus, I stopped to see what the book store had in the way of texts on nanotechnology. A disappointment. It appeared that I needed to continue to track research papers on the net as they became available.

Sophie and I were doing serious laps when Karen got in from work. She waved and went to change.

An hour later, all of us were relaxing on the patio when the bell rang. I went and escorted Carolyn to them for introductions. I offered a drink and was accepted. When I came out with a tray of glasses and munchies, she and Sophie were in the thick of conversation about Sophie's dissertation and possible spinoffs into coursework. I sat quietly, holding Karen's hand and listening.The two of us decided we would attack the dinner preparations since the two academics were obviously hitting it off.

Karen pulled my hair and said, "As usual, that was a good idea you had." She moved me out of sight of the patio and delivered a scorching kiss.

"What's that for?"

"I guess it could be for a lot of things, but mostly for being you. Sophie and I used to sit around worrying about Anna, and now you have us so busy there is no time to worry."

She punched me and I wrapped my arm around her side so her breast fell into my hand. "It's ok for your son to admire your tits?"

She stroked the front of my pants and said, "I don't have any choice. It makes me wet to think the studly teenager is hot for this old woman." We hugged and got back to work.

The evening was fine and we ate at the patio table. Carolyn had two strong margaritas in her, and was carrying on with Sophie. Abruptly, she realized all the shop talk was monopolizing the conversation and apologized. Sophie laughed, "Don't worry. After all, this is a substitute for interviewing me in your office."

Carolyn looked at me and asked, "Jeremy, tell me more about your engineering ambitions."

"It is a little early for me to specialize, but Dean Carey was impressed enough with my enthusiasm for nanotech to let me in beyond the deadline."

I stared at her, probing for evidence of a man. She blinked at me and said, "It's an exploding field with lots of implications for my field of sociology. Our journals are full of wildly pro and con articles about the convergence of nanologic with nanorobotics, which is going to accelerate the machine intelligence revolution and put all kinds of interesting gadgets inside us."

Sophie and Karen cleared and left me with Carolyn, who was emoting intensely about how sociology already was not the field she got her PhD in just seven years ago. I worked on her, driving a few wedges about how this kid might be useful in finding research funding. I asked, "Are you having any success with the funding agencies?"

"I have been lucky to have summer support for the last several years on the grants of some senior people in the department. But so far, the competition has frozen me out on getting my own money."

Seeing her disappointment, I sent a thought about how junior faculty life was tough and not to worry just yet.

Dessert was berries with ice cream and Grand Marnier. No one talked while working on their dishes.

The moon was just rising over the treetops and Karen said, "It's so nice, what about a dip in the pool and some relaxation in the warm spa? I'll get towels."

Carolyn was fading fast and mumbled, "But I don't have a suit."

Sophie patted her shoulder and said, "On moonlit nights, only skinny dipping allowed."

Carolyn watched as the two of us dropped our clothes on our chairs and walked to the pool. I took Sophie's hand as we stepped down into the water. I had left behind a strong push to join the swimming.

Karen was back and undressing. "Carolyn, don't mind us. If you would rather not, that's great."

Before her hostess was naked, Carolyn was stripping down too. She grabbed Karen's hand and said, "I used to do this at our family place in the mountains, but it's been years. I suppose a sociologist isn't to worry about a few naked people?" She laughed and dove into the pool.

Karen had turned on the spa heater and its jets. We gravitated in that direction and soon four bodies were lounging in the warm bubbles. Sophie said, "Don't worry about Jeremy. He knows we will beat him if he misbehaves."

In fact, I was busy exploiting the fact that Carolyn had broken up with her boyfriend a few weeks ago and was horny as sin. Her poor inebriated brain was being bombarded with messages about how studly this kid looked and how big that penis seemed in the dim moonlight. Our legs were touching and neither of us drew back. Sophie leaned over Carolyn to get to me, saying, "Actually, he is hellishly handsome and full of sex appeal. Karen and I have a hard time keeping our hands off."

I held Carolyn's hand and said, "Don't listen to her, I'm just an innocent schoolboy." I followed that with a soft kiss that got longer and harder.

After we broke apart, she said to Sophie, "That sure wasn't an innocent kiss. How many girlfriends does he have?"

"Well, his main squeeze is in Europe for the summer, but there seem to be others around from time to time. Nothing serious."

I whispered, "Nothing serious..." and kissed her again. My fingertips grazed her breast and the very stiff nipple at the end of it.

Sophie climbed into my lap and said, "Jeremy, stop hitting on Carolyn, she is our guest."

I leaned down and used my teeth on Sophie's nipple just inches in front of Carolyn. I sent a more direct message about how she needed cock to finish out the wonderful evening.

Sophie slipped away just as Carolyn made a move on me, easing across my legs and straddling my thighs. This time it was her head touching mine and I allowed the electricity to flow. She flinched and collapsed, breasts pressing hard to my front and her clit suddenly in contact with my hard cock.

"My god, Jeremy, you've got me so hot I can't stand it. I have to have you."

She looked around wildly and noticed Karen and Sophie grinning at her. Karen said, "He does that to women. Relax and enjoy."

They stood and went to the towels, leaving Carolyn quivering in my arms. I caressed her face with my fingers and drew our lips together at the same time my other hand was nudging her behind forward into better contact with the monster cock she was about to enjoy. My thumbs came up and pushed her nipples back and forth. She was twitching and rubbing her clit on the underside of my erection.

"Oh my god, Jeremy, you are going to put that in me, aren't you? This is so bad..."

I stood and took a moment to settle her anxious cunt on me. "Ooh, yes, that is so good."

Karen draped a towel over her shoulders as we walked to the house and my bed.

A half hour later, punctuated by repeated screams of orgasm, I had a new lover. She never got home that night. In the morning, I left a terry robe for her and slipped out to the kitchen.

They took turns cuffing me. "Lothario. Corruptor of decent women. Arrogant ass."

Karen said, "Sit down and drink your juice. I think that went better than expected."

Sophie and I were hanging on each other, stifling laughs.

A few minutes later, I sensed Carolyn padding up behind me. She yanked hard on my hair and kissed my ear. "I don't know whether you planned that, but it was a hell of a way to end the evening. Do you always just drill your new conquests in front of your mom and cousin?"

I had her in my lap, fondling the wonderful boobs and kissing here and there. "You must have been awfully horny to go for my pickup lines?"

"My god, I couldn't believe it. One minute I'm talking shop with Sophie and the next I'm in the spa with you totally losing it. They must think I am a total slut."

Sophie whispered, "Can you keep a secret? He took me down the same way. I never knew what was happening until I was screaming my fool head off as he used that thing on me."

Our heads were touching and her flow of warm fuzzies was reassuring. Carolyn was going to be useful. I wondered if Karen and Sophie were going to make it hard for me to have another lover. And whether it was fair to Carolyn to subvert her without telling her what was going on.

I turned her so she was crossways on my legs and could get to her coffee and juice. Her finger traced the back of my hand. She asked, "Was that a one off? I'll understand if it was, but if you like, we could be friends. Friends with benefits to use that corny phrase."

Karen was looking at me over Carolyn's shoulder and nodding. Sophie was smiling devilishly. I tightened the arm around Carolyn and said, "You don't mind a friend who has other women friends?"

She was back straddling me, with the robe open and her pussy rubbing where it needed to. Karen and Sophie were at her sides, dropping their own robes and sliding skin on skin. Carolyn shuddered and clung to me. "Jeremy, they are doing bad things to me. I'm hot and wet for you and for them too. This is very bad. Take me back to bed."

Carolyn had a nice tight body and I got to watch Karen and Sophie play with it, giving the poor woman orgasm after orgasm. Her voice, after so many screams, had dropped to a hoarse whisper. The attacking women were at her side, fingers caressing the twitching body, whose plump open cunt lay before my cock. "Oh my god, Jeremy, I'm worn out and you are going to do me, aren't you?"

I gave the most evil chuckle I could and plunged forward, sinking fully into her with a cry of possession. Her body was remembering how nice I felt last night and clenching around me with a string of low moans.

"OMG, you are trying to make me your slave. I can't stand this, more, more, more..."

Sophie and Karen were lying to the side, rubbing on each other and watching us. I flipped Carolyn on top and kneaded her tight ass. Her gorgeous tits were squashed against my chest and her head was down, facing her previous attackers who were smiling and laughing. "He's got you, doesn't he?"

She sat up and looked around. "When do I move in?"

I had my hand out and Sophie was stroking it. Karen was looking pensive. I flipped Carolyn off into their arms and followed with lots of kisses. My forehead touched Karen's and I asked, "Is this going to work?"

She pulled me down, "It's going to keep your cock awfully busy, but I think we should give it a try."

I nodded and carried Carolyn off to the shower so they could talk.

She clung to me, shaking and making little noises. "I'm sorry, that was really rude of me. It was just a moment of passion. I've never had sex like that, women one minute and you the next. I've lost my head somewhere."

I wrapped the big beach towel around her and walked us back to the bed. Karen and Sophie were in a tight embrace, obviously trying out their powers on each other. I lay Carolyn down carefully next to them and went for some lotion. Sophie brought coffee from the kitchen and we sipped as Carolyn got lotioned and rubbed and kissed.

In a few minutes, Karen said in a very relaxed voice, "That might work, what you said. Am I right that you and Sophie were finding shared sociology interests in last night's conversation?"

Carolyn pulled Sophie into her lap and kissed her soundly. "This sexpot knows her sociology. We might have some scholarly fun together, if you want to call it that." They smiled at each other.

Karen said, "And Jeremy clearly needs faculty supervision." The three of them looked at me and giggled. Fortunately, I was limp and stayed that way.

Carolyn climbed into my lap and kissed me wetly. I kissed back and rubbed the firm boob in front of me. She said, "So I supervise your brain and you supervise my body?"

"Yes. Sounds nice." I tossed her to the others and went to get dressed. I was finding a message from the Dean asking to meet with engineering faculty that afternoon when Carolyn came up behind me and pulled at my ears and massaged my neck.