Anna's Mystery Plan Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop that. I can't complain and love you at the same time."

I turned on my back and set her across my middle. "Ok, start complaining." My thumb reached out and caught her clit. She leaned down, beating on my chest and whispering, "Beast, beast."

She was blasting at me with good feelings so I picked her up and walked us to the spa.

"This one is calling me a beast, but sending messages of love. We may have a problem."

She giggled and said, "I hate you, I hate you." The kiss was searing. Karen and Sophie's hands were working on her again.

She collapsed in my arms in the hot water. After a moment, the head came up for another kiss.

"When and if this gets serious, I am ready to sign with the renegades."

We lay there, quietly soaking up the heat. I sent a message to Karen and Sophie, "In the morning, we are telling her about the power."

No one said anything. We toweled off and fell into bed, asleep before we stopped moving.

Sophie was on the outside and did the coffee and made toast. It was Saturday morning and we could laze a bit.

Carolyn came back from the bathroom, no longer self-conscious about nudity, and said, "That sure was a crazy night. I feel like my body and my brain have been reprogrammed."

She slipped in beside me and I handed her coffee and toast. "Actually, we've been meaning to talk to you about that."

She looked at me, smiling. Then realized I wasn't making a joke, and said, "You're kidding. There is more?"

She looked at Karen and Sophie, who were nodding. She looked at my serious face and fell into my lap, crying. I grabbed the coffee out of her hand to keep it from spilling.

I pulled her up, touched our heads, and said, "Repeat after me, everything is going to be ok."

She said it, and looked at me strangely. "OMG, you didn't say that out loud, did you?"

Still touching, I said, "Some of us are telepaths. It is considered a special gift."

She relaxed back into a pillow and looked at the three of us. "He's been messing with me since we met, hasn't he?"

Sophie took her hand and said, "He did it to me, too. Didn't say anything until he thought our relationship was strong enough to deal with it."

Carolyn's eyes turned back to me with a hint of anger. A hint of female hostility. "Do you use that to get women in your bed?"

Karen said, "The other morning after you and he had had sex in the tub, he felt guilty and talked to me about it. I told him that you were so hot for his studly body that you would have behaved the same even if he hadn't made a few suggestions in your mind."

She hopped out of bed and gave me a full frontal, hands on hips. "I shouldn't admit it, but you are right. But he isn't getting any more of this body until I figure a few things out!" She flounced out looking for clothes.

Karen laughed and Sophie beat on me. "You are a beast, like she says. Messing with poor innocent women..."

Sophie�s legs were conveniently next to me. I raised them up and plunged into her as though I belonged in that place.

She screeched, "No, you miserable bastard, get out of there!"

A few strokes later and she was crying for more, and a few strokes after that, fueled by the emotions of my revelations to Carolyn, she was having a loud moaning orgasm.

I was still on top, catching my breath, when hands were pushing me off and pulling me over. "If she gets you, I get you. Fuck me."

My cock was instantly re-energized. She was more emotional than Sophie and her cunt really wanted a good hard go. Before long, she was bent over the back of the sofa, receiving the strongest strokes in me, and screaming her head off.

When the shudders stopped, I picked her up and tossed her into the pile of bodies on the bed.

I stood over them, juice still dripping from my cock, "Here's the new deal. No telepathy when we are having sex. None, in either direction. Is that clear?"

They looked at me, eyes wide. Sophie said, "Shit, he's mad, we better behave."

I stood under the shower water, still steaming. If they didn't like plain old cock, without any special additional attractions, that was just too damn bad.

I sat out on the patio with my laptop, sulking. Karen brought me a lemonade and said, "You didn't have to get mad. They are vulnerable too, you know. Remember all my cautions about Sophie?"

I put the computer down and grabbed her. "Come here, woman." I pushed her down in my lap and gave her a ferocious kiss. Then I licked her ear. She struggled. "You don't have permission to go anywhere."

She leaned back and smiled at me, "Mr. Tough Guy, eh?"

I slipped down the strap of her dress and worried the nipple under it. She twitched. "Just taking what's mine."

"Are we rehearsing for a western movie?"

"That's a good idea. After the shootout, all the virgins are deflowered."

I stood us up and dropped our clothes and went into the pool. Twenty laps later, I was catching my breath at the side when she wrapped arms around me. "I love you."

We had a teary embrace. "I don't know what got into me just now. Everything boiled over at once."

Her hands were in my wet hair. "Go ahead and vent. Let it out. Beat on me."

I kissed her face and lips. "I don't beat women. Except for play."

"Can I send them out for kiss and make up?"

"God yes. You are so good to me. I don't deserve all that loving."

The two naked bodies arched into cannonballs. My legs were pulled out from under me. I exhaled some air and sank to the bottom, motionless. A toe prodded me. Nothing. They surfaced for air and came back. I was reaching my limit when four hands grabbed my hair and pulled me up.

"You are bad, we were scared."

"You bombed me. What is a poor guy to do?"

They rubbed bare tits on me and chewed various places. I kneaded and pinched their tight behinds, kissing and apologizing for getting mad. They tongued me and offered their bodies.

I asked, "Did you tell Carolyn about other uses of the power?"

She shook her head, "You are the keeper of the secrets."

I hauled us out and toweled down. Back to the warm sunny bed inside. Karen was there with more breakfast.

"Anna seems to know about you and that is good enough for me."

Carolyn's tits were catching the sun and making me hard. The three of them looked at me, frowning.

"Hey, I'm only eighteen and this girl stuff is pretty new."

As I knew it would, that produced another round of beating. The nice thing about beatings was that I got plenty of bare woman flesh in my mouth and beneath my fingers.

We relaxed and I said, "Welcome to our little club. We've always needed a professor, and now we are going to have two."

Humming.

"Unfortunately, there are bad people out there, and we need to be trained to deal with them. Anna expects that. The house on the hill is our very secret new base of operations and training facility. You are already a jock, so getting seriously fit and acquiring hand to hand fighting skills should come easily."

Carolyn looked at me for a moment, then went and got her underwear on. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she said, "I'm still working on being bare around you all the time, especially when we are talking about evil."

The others said, "Good thought," and soon we were all dressed and on the patio.

My new lover said, "In addition to my other psychological problems, I now have to lead a secret existence as part of your gang?"

I held out my arms and she sat in my lap, offering a soft kiss.

"We admire you, Carolyn, we appreciate all your skills and charms. You will be a great gang member."

I kissed her back, less softly.

She went to Karen and Sophie for hugs and kisses.

Standing behind me, she tugged on my hair. I leaned my head back and received another kiss.

"You have to promise to chase me and do me when I get feisty."

"Ah, going after the students again."

"I am going to beat you if you say things like that. I may be the older woman, but we don't like to be reminded of it!"

The other two said, "Yes, we don't like to be reminded of it."

"Ok, I promise to behave. Things are going to get frantic once we move and school starts. Let's talk about plans."

(cont'd in Part 4 - The Assignment)