Anna's Mystery Plan Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rising, I grabbed her and headed for the shower. Her teeth nibbled at my neck until I used a handful of hair to pull her head into position for a proper kiss.

Luckily, Chelsea had left us some hot water. Under the blasting showerhead, I mumbled into her ear, "When does the kid get to know his next marching orders?"

We slapped each other around, releasing nervous tension. A weapons cache was serious business. How to protect it needed serious thinking. Using towels, I walked us to the edge of my bed. She climbed into my lap, front to front, her sex rubbing on mine.

The voice was soft, right into my ear. "Why does she let us misbehave like this? I am AWOL with the agency and she doesn't seem to care. You are getting tangled up with classified DARPA work and she doesn't seem to care about that. We are in each other's arms like this every five minutes and she hasn't slapped us down..."

I made a noise in my throat and whispered, "Not so long ago, I could go to jail for putting a sperm into your black egg."

Talia shuddered, "She wants us to play genetic roulette?"

After several moment's silence, I said, "I would like to raise a baby with you."

The composed brilliant Jamaican female dissolved in my arms. "Oh, Jeremy, I love you so! We are not just having sex, are we?"

I held tight and kissed here and there. Talk about complications!

"Promise me if we get out of all this alive, we will partner and make a family!"

A laughing voice behind me said, "Good idea. I volunteer to be your Nanny."

Karen pinched and kissed, breaking up our too serious moment.

"Listen to me, you deserve to enjoy your young love. Work hard for Anna right now and I will help realize your dreams!"

With an arm around each waist, I asked, "What does working hard for Anna right now mean? Should we call?"

They were as nervous as I was, biting me here and there to relieve tension.

"Hey, piranha behavior is not allowed. Let's have an all hands conference and create Plan A for the next few weeks."

It turned out that everyone needed a hard run before that. Talia was in front as usual. I roamed, applying a hand to rears and soft voice to ears. Carolyn and Sophie, running side by side, got a broadcast call for leadership.

"Oh, you are so bad, using that on us. If you ever let us catch our breath, we have some ideas."

After a dash through the outdoor shower, we stood around the hole for the pool in a group hug. It seemed too nice a day to be worrying about bad guys and bad things.

I arranged chairs in a circle and began. "It's been a month since the fight in the desert. The two sides are recovered and plotting new designs on each other. We have no details, but if the firepower in the desert is an indication, the next round may be even more violent."

I paused to let someone else speak. Karen sounded firm, "We are a team in hiding. We don't know if the other side has us under surveillance, but it doesn't seem like it. Anna did a nice job of getting us back home without obvious tracks. We should hurry to finish the vault and fill it with weapons and other items needed for conflict. Anna is distracted, but Chelsea is in frequent contact. What do our two academics suggest?"

I hadn't sat still and watched them before. The two personalities complemented each other. Sophie the more active and impatient. Carolyn the more measured and thoughtful. In tees and capris, they were an advertisement for healthy femininity. The kind a guy like me would chase after. They saw my grin and pointed fingers. "Bad!"

Talia walked behind me to deliver swats. "Behave. Let them talk." I raised my arms in surrender and she bent fingers back viciously.

Carolyn started the thinking about tactics and strategy. "We are in a shadowy conflict between two hidden empires of telepaths, neither of which wish to be exposed. Somehow, it suits them to coexist, except occasionally. Sophie and I wonder if the attack in the desert was an example of bad teenage behavior that ended fatally. Young males looking for trouble who got a lot more than they anticipated."

Sophie picked up the discussion. "Or it could have been some sort of foray that went out of control. Perhaps they were supposed to investigate our activity and throw a scare into us."

Carolyn looked at Chelsea and asked, "Do we have any clues from Anna about the grand design for all this activity? Are there two competing ideas for controlling humans?"

I was getting impatient, so just said what was in my head. "Ambush."

That silenced the professors, who looked at me for more.

"Two secretive groups with paranormal powers who do not want to be outed. Both of whom think they need to demonstrate superiority to the other.

"QED: Ambush."

Karen looked at me, the ends of her lips tipped up. Talia looked at me and mouthed, "Asshole," with a slight smile. Chelsea looked at me and I knew she was instantly telegraphing Anna with the strange power she had.

The room was quiet while each of us let that thought ramble around upstairs.

Even if true, what did it mean for us?

I offered a suggestion, but not before looking at Chelsea and saying, "Turn yourself off for a while." She nodded.

"We are the perfect bait for Anna's ambush. The other side knows just a little about us. It's possible their intel has connected us to the firefight in the desert, but that doesn't mean much because their guys died before they could report anything."

I couldn't resist, smartass that I am, and added, "Our psychologists are going to give us an ambush scenario to sell to Anna. Several scenarios in fact, since she will have to match what we do with what her people are capable of, and also a feint or two may be necessary."

"Fuck, Jeremy, this isn't Normandy. A feint will give us away." Her high black cheekbones glistened in reflected sunlight.

I sat back, saying nothing. Happy that she had thrown an idea out there.

Carolyn waved her hand, as though asking permission, and said, "Not necessarily. Assume some of them are as smart as we are. They lost three young men in an unexpected fight and want retribution. At least some of them do, while others worry about a conflict developing into open warfare."

Chelsea had her hand up, waving urgently. Karen and I both nodded at her.

"Anna says this conversation is top secret and we are to stop until she can visit!"

I signaled to Talia to find my lap. I got both a slap and a kiss on the way. In my ear, she whispered, "We are in trouble. She thinks we are off the reservation."

Loudly, I said to Chelsea, "Respond that we are just in a strategy session and await her visit."

I hoped there wasn't a hidden camera, because every face in the room was smirking.

My lover didn't bother whispering, "She is going to punish you for that."

Sophie returned from the kitchen with a tray of snacks and drinks, which were welcome.

Looking at me, she said, "Because of him, I am covered in adrenalin sweat. We need a group shower!"

Sipping a soda, Karen stood behind my chair, swatting first one side of my head and then the other. Talia used her tongue on my lips and said, "It's not possible to keep him under control, is it?"

"Well, he's just blasted the last bit of complacency out of us, for better or worse!"

I ran a hand across the smooth undercurve of Talia's breast and leaned close.

"Maybe you and Chelsea should offer our contractor friend an incentive bonus for finishing the vault and pool in ten days or less."

She gave me the guileless eye treatment, "A large incentive bonus?"

"Yes, and tell him we will have more work at a higher pay rate for his experienced crew as soon as they are free."

We were obviously on the same page, because she was trying to rise before I finished. I licked the back of her neck and tightened a grip on her chest. "Wait a second."

She slumped against me, "Now what?"

"I love you and I'm not letting you get hurt."

She sucked in her breath. "Fuck, Jeremy, stop that talk. What did you really mean to say?"

"Set up an engineering shop somewhere in the house and get organized to do the next set of construction drawings. The real ones, not the landscaping ones Chelsea will have our engineer of record work on."

The black beauty poked my ribs. "You are such a baddy. We are going to put this all together as part of Anna's visit?"

Karen spoke up with a lilt in her voice. "That's what you young'uns get paid the big salaries for!"

Talia leaped away from me with a last attempt at my head, which missed. I grabbed Karen's hand and walked us toward Carolyn. She had a coffee cup at her lips when we were noticed, but it dropped to the tray and she scrambled toward the French doors to the patio. "No, no!"

My tackle just at the edge of the pool took us both violently into the water, clothes and all. Karen was right there and the trio stood in neck deep water, wrestling out of our clothes.

"Karen! He is truly a devil. You must control him!"

I manhandled both bodies, letting off steam. They protested but not very much. Carolyn pretended anger, "Karen, do something! He does not have permission to just take me in the pool!"

Actually, I was very hard, and my rigid shaft was resting comfortably in the gap at the top of her thighs. Karen was tight to my back, her fingers seeking out and pinching my nipples.

I asked, "Did we come here to talk privately, or screw?"

"Or both?" Karen whispered, flexing her hips into mine which drove my cock past the entrance to Carolyn's pussy.

"Why me?" the potential victim asked.

"I just wanted to thank you for the comment about assuming they are as smart as we are. If the cock should go away, I can make that happen."

Her lips met mine for a few seconds and then she asked, "Karen, I've never tried to talk and fuck at the same time. Is it ok if I try?"

Karen was giggling as she said, "Yes, he is incorrigible. Go ahead." She bounced her hips again and the family cock slid fully home in one thrust.

Carolyn held on very tight and made little noises in her throat. I twitched and she clenched. Karen was having fun pinching both of us. I eased toward the shallow end, and when the angle of the tile was right, maneuvered the trim body, face down, over the edge.

Resuming a gentle thrusting, I said, "Professor, how did he get in here at the end of the day? Your office hours are posted and this isn't one of them. He's got your shorts and briefs on the floor, right next to his shorts. Damn, that is a big cock. You aren't going to let him use it in your wet slippery pussy, are you?

"Oh no! There it goes! All the way in!"

Simultaneously, my partners said, "Shut up and fuck!"

I did. I banged Carolyn as hard as the last time we had sex at the pool. She was wailing a giant climax in a minute or two. "Good for nothing! More!"

Turning around, I took Karen from the front. She kissed me hard and said to fuck her like a common slut. Over several minutes, she called me every name in the book and came twice. I emptied into her both times. In between happy gurgles, she whispered, "Love you."

The three of us got a hot reception at the top of the steps out of the pool. Sophie gave me one of her fierce looks, "I suggest a run, but you decide sex with these sluts is a better idea?"

Ten seconds later, she was naked on her back in the little patch of grass receiving a revived cock that knew a familiar cunt when he was in one. Her feet pounded on my butt, "No! I said No!"

Coupled tightly, I rolled us in front of a laughing audience. Carolyn shouted, "Look who is the slut now!" Suddenly the wiry body stopped struggling and she met my lips with hers. "I love you. Tell me this is all going to work out."

With Carolyn and Karen applying TLC, and my cock working gently, my cousin closed her eyes and shook with an all over orgasm. "Oh, Jeremy."

I had been too busy to notice, but Talia and Chelsea were relaxing in the pool until they brought mats and towels for everyone and we had a little tanning group going. The women needed a reassuring male touch, which I provided.

Talia said, "Our contractor was at the new house. Said the gunite will go on the new pool Friday. All excited about more work with us. I think he gets off with the secrecy and the underground work. Probably thinks we are part of the CIA or something like that."

I looked at Chelsea, "How long do we have before the visit?"

"She is not saying. I think she is pissed I broke the link. Haven't done that before. Probably also pissed we are charging ahead on our own plans without consulting her."

Anxious faces looked at me. "No frowns," I said, "she is playing a role. Leaders have to. So let me have smiles. I think lunch at a nice place with dresses is required. Will help us get back to work later in the afternoon."

As we walked for showers, Talia and Chelsea cornered me, "We didn't get any cock!"

I pinched bare bottoms. "You have both been recently on the end of the cock. You are not deprived." Then I had a cheeky thought and asked Chelsea, "Is the link back?"

"Yes. We both need it to be open."

"Do you have a mental image of a certain large cock in action available?"

Her eyes widened, "Talia, he is getting us in even more trouble!"

To me, she said, "Here is what I transferred." Instantly, her vision of my cock appeared in my mind. That had not happened before. It was in brilliant color, dripping as it came out of Karen, and would indeed get me in more trouble. Chelsea had sent it to Talia as well, who instantly began a drumbeat on my ass.

I was sandwiched against the wall in one of the bedrooms. They laid hisses in both ears. "Damn it, Jeremy, you could attract any woman with that picture!"

I pressed on them, whispering, "You know what she is going to see in that image? She is going to see her grandson having sex with his mother. Very obvious hot and consensual sex. And she can't help but wonder when that cock is coming after her!"

They sagged in my arms, "OMG, it gets worse and worse, family incest!"

I put an edge in my voice and said, "I want both of you to decide how the family sex angle changes her thinking. Track me down sometime this afternoon and tell me. I'm turning off my phone until after you talk to me."

Even big cock Jeremy was more than a little scared of what he had just done. But I dressed in clean casual clothes and acted the part of gracious escort for my ladies to a restaurant with an outdoor veranda about a mile away.

Even with all their hormones and brain cells having been recently juiced, no one picked at their food. I ordered champagne and they swallowed deeply. It was a wonderful warm fall day and I encouraged high spirits. After all, we had survived a narrow escape in the desert, had embedded three of us in the local university, and were well advanced on a new command post. Best of all, they were great persons and we all liked each other.

Talia sat next to me, her long nails digging into the top of my thigh. "The agency minder tracked me down yesterday. Gave me hell for hiding out."

I responded, "With your usual superlative talent, you turned his irritation to good use?"

"I have been mostly a mole, assigned down south to collect intelligence, work inside the local gangs, and so forth. So I told him there were good reasons to be north, because there is suspicious activity in the South Bay. Which happens to be true."

"How did you escape becoming some big black dude's woman?"

"You will like my story. Before I was assigned to LA, one of the black women higher up in the agency took me to dinner and said that sex was part of the assignment, and no one in the CIA needed to know any particulars as long as it contributed to getting the job done. She said, 'What that means, honey, is for you to find a cock that pleases you and make friends with it.' "

She went on before I could comment, "But here is the good part. A few weeks into my arrival in LA, I was going to a black majority junior college and ran into a big guy who seemed to have important friends. Friends with entries in the files of the LAPD and the terrorist agencies. He asked me for help with an English Lit course and I became a tutor. I expected an instant hit job, but it didn't happen. I got a ride home to my apartment and a chaste kiss. That went on for three sessions, and then over several beers he admitted he was gay and needed a cover story so he could get ahead in the organization, which wasn't possible if he was gay."

"No wonder I thought you were hot stuff with a hot guy when we met."

"I still am, but the guy is different and pretty damn white!"

I collapsed sideways into her lap, moaning. She pounded on my back, laughing hard. The others wanted to know what was going on, and she said, "Later."

On the way back to the car from lunch, Chelsea came up and said quietly, "She wants to know what's going on and why did I send that obnoxious picture."

I laughed but part of me was worried. "Tell her we are trying to get ready for a visit. Ask when she is coming."

"I think you are storing up penalty points with her."

"Let's hope they don't zero out my brownie points supply."

She pulled me into a hug. "You just keep on as you are, horrible male."

I made a low growling noise and asked, "When are we...?"

Others heard and punched me.

Morale was high and needed to be. Anna's visit would not be full of good news.

* * *

She came for dinner. Surprised the hell out of us. Around five in the afternoon, a small two person helicopter appeared, hovered, and touched briefly to allow her to pop out. Then it was gone. Whole business took less than a minute.

She walked past our piles of dirt and dispensed hugs. "I hope you don't mind a late guest for dinner!"

Anna and Karen kept arms around each other while the rest of us took smartphone pictures. Mother and daughter looked great. The smiles were wonderful, but hiding a lot.

I was busy making a giant pitcher of fruity drink when a quiet voice behind me said, "You are growing up too fast."

Without turning around, I replied, "Every day you challenge me. What you don't do, Talia does. How did you know we would connect with each other?"

"Intuition. That is what grandmothers are for. Karen tells me the two of you are a wonder."

I turned and pulled her tight. "There is a certain chemistry between us. A certain chemistry with you, too." I kissed her hard and heard noises in the background.

She nipped my ear, saying, "One of these days we can explore chemistry. Right now we have serious matters to discuss. Take it easy on the alcohol in that."

Anna didn't stand on formality. She had everyone gather on chairs on the patio, the new pool gaping empty behind her.

"Thank you for inviting me to visit. Let me be brief and to the point. These are dangerous times and you must stay alert. My clan is under attack by adversaries of long standing. The details are complicated and I won't go into them here.

"You don't think you have been followed, and I don't either, so far. But if their surveillance techniques do track you down, an attack could occur quickly. So your effort to finish the underground facility must go forward as rapidly as possible. And stocking it with weapons and ammunition is also important. One of my combat trained helpers will arrive shortly and become an intermediary to the depots that will provide your weapons inventory. He is also a camouflage expert and will assist your efforts."

She paused to let that sink it. Typically, for Anna, we now knew little more than we had guessed. Partly out of frustration, I spoke up with a little edge in my voice.

"Can you advise us about specific forms of attack for which to prepare?"

I got her "don't be a smartass look" and a response. "Rupert, the combat engineer, will be able to help with that."