Anna's Mystery Plan Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ended the group conversation, saying, "Chelsea and I will stay in close touch, and she will know if we acquire information about the other side's intentions."

She motioned with her hand for Karen, Talia and me to walk with her to the rear of the lot.

"I know you are angry about my lack of information. I must leave now for an important meeting with field people, so cannot fill in more blanks. If there is anything urgent, Chelsea will contact me in minutes."

She had hardly finished speaking when the helicopter was back, skimming low over nearby trees and touching just long enough for a helping hand to hoist Anna into the cockpit.

Karen's hand was on my shoulder. "Cool down. She has many more family members to satisfy than her grandson."

A voice on my other side hissed, "I am angry too!"

Karen's arms pulled us in. "She is sending you one of her best men because she admires the good work you are doing. I've seen her when she isn't pleased, and you don't want to go there. Now let's have dinner with the group and assure them that everything is as ok as possible."

Talia was laughing, and said, "You are such a devious mother, calming the unruly children!"

Walking back to the house, I pushed Talia against a tree and shared an intensely hot kiss. Her hand went instantly to my crotch. "Devil, you are not cooling or calming anything!"

"What about a quick screw? Won't that fend off the enemy?!"

"Damn, you are bad. Get moving."

We were walking again, my proprietary hand on her ass. She hissed, "If I wasn't so in love, you would be in the dirt!"

Still moving, I broadcast to her from foot or two, "We need to talk about Plan B."

Swiveling her head, she shot back, "Yes, good for nothing." Not as strong as mine, but definitely received.

I poked at a boob. "Better all the time, partner." Her glare softened to a sweet smile. "Damn."

Dinner was quiet after a short talk from Karen. I sat next to Talia on a bench, our knees touching.

"She gets me going every time."

"Your worst male hot blood?

"Yes, damn it."

Her fingers worked my neck and shoulder muscles. I slumped over with a noise.

"Maybe she does it deliberately. Maybe you are being groomed as a warrior."

"What if I throw you over my shoulder and march into the darkness?"

Taking my hand, she stood and walked us into the house. Against a wall in the hallway, she whispered, "What about some stress relief?"

I did hoist her over my shoulder, walking quickly to Karen's bed. I wasn't going to take my frustrations with Anna out on my lover. We wrestled as I hissed that my male equipment was staying in my pants.

She bounced where I was hard and hissed back, "Damn you, thinking of me before yourself!"

When Karen arrived, we were lying calmly, side by side, with hands clasped together.

"I have dessert and decaf to share. You seem remarkably well behaved. What is going on?"

I broadcast, "She has a magic influence on me."

The coffee was passed around as they sat on my legs and giggled. My mother reached out and ran her fingers through my hair. "Poor thing. Chelsea and I are not supposed to let you know this, but she respects and admires her brilliant grandson. Who, of course, would get a swelled head if she told him that."

I stole a quick kiss. "What about his brilliant new girlfriend? The one who saved his skin in the desert?"

The coffee and dessert were deposited on the night stand and we made a tight pile, saying nothing for several minutes.

Talia was playing kissyface with both of us when Karen said very quietly, "There is definitely magic going on with you two. Hold on to it. Build on it." The rest of her thought was unspoken.

The nearness of two hot females had me very erect, but she added, "Let's close up and have an early bedtime. We can get up early and start another busy day. We need to make a secure place for Rupert..."

Karen's words energized us to wish the others good night and do our bathroom chores. Back in the bed, I wasn't sleepy and was still hard. Talia laughed and jumped me. "If you do one of us, you must do the other as well!"

My hands roamed, producing giggles and moans. "He is bad, bad, bad."

I heaped Karen on top of Talia and fed her my throbbing cock from the rear. "Ahhh. Double bad..."

Both of them did feel my cock. A gentle poke carefully free of male frustration. There was no mess. They didn't need that either.

(Cont'd in Part 7 - Expert Warfare Advice)