Anna's Overnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was quiet as I looked up at the woman I loved more than life itself - the woman who had, by her own admission, been fucking around on me all these years. What could I say that would mean anything? Lamely I said, "When did it start? When did you start fucking around on me?"

"The day we met lover. My step dad popped my cherry when I was thirteen and then he fucked me four times a day until my mother threw him out. I had my first gangbang at fourteen and when I was seventeen I fucked the whole basketball team, coaches and all, when they won the state championship. In college I was the sweetheart of half the fraternities on campus - you needed to get laid? Go see Anna, she'll help you out. Take some friends with you because she loves to fuck. When I graduated I knew I had to change my life style or I'd end up a diseased old hag so I applied for a job as a flight attendant. I figured the pilots would be married so there would be no romantic entanglements and they have yearly physicals so they would likely be disease free. If a pilot had a disease and got found out the airline would get rid of him. Hell, all of management flew before becoming management, they know what goes on out there and the last thing they would want is for disease to be passed among the crews. My very first trip the captain fucked me and I've been fucked on every trip since then. Captains, first officers, flight engineers and even some of the male flight attendants. On some occasions it was more than one of them at the same time. I love cock baby. I can't get enough!"

"I can't believe this."

"It's true baby, I wish it wasn't, but it's true. I fell for you the morning that you told Ramona to eat shit and when you asked me to marry you it was the happiest day of my life. I couldn't tell you what I was - you would have run from me screaming and I'd never have seen you again. I thought I could hide that part of me from you. It only happened out of town and the flight crews don't socialize with the mechanics and rampys so I knew you would never hear the gossip about me. When I saw you in that hotel room I died inside; I knew that I'd lost you, but then I thought that if I acted as slutty as I could you might just be fascinated enough to stick around long enough for me to do something so I could hang on to you." She stopped riding up and down on my cock and looked at me, "You're not listening to me, are you? You're gone - I've lost you."

Tears started rolling down her cheeks and she sobbed and tried to stand up. I grabbed her and pulled her back and hugged her to my chest.

I'm watching Monday Night Football and both teams suck. I looked at my watch and only a minute has passed since I last looked five minutes ago. The phone rings and I grabbed the cordless "Hello?"

"Hi baby. Thinking of me? Thinking about how you would like to be sliding you cock into my pussy? I'm so hot thinking about you and my pussy is so wet it feels like I have three loads of cum in me. Are you thinking of me baby?"

"God Anna" I croak out, "You are such a fucking slut."

"I know baby, but that's why you love me, isn't it?"

12