Anne's Conception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you get the email I sent you?" Anne asked when her husband arrived home that evening.

"I got it. He doesn't look much like me," he replied, showing disappointment.

"I think he does. He's athletic and educated just like you," she responded.

"Well, let's hope it works," he said, just wanting it to be behind them.

On Friday, the young wife was on eggshells the entire day, and when she arrived home her nervous energy only intensified. Her anxiousness seeped over to Jason, who started sipping on a beer to calm his nerves. Although Anne desperately wanted a drink, she decided to stay pure, wanting every advantage for a pregnancy to be in her favor. When seven-thirty arrived, she went to the bathroom to shower and prepare while Jason moved to a back bedroom to watch TV, surf his computer and wait.

A few minutes before the appointed time, the young wife was fresh from the shower and nude beneath a long silk robe. Sundown had just ended when she heard the light rapping on the front door, and with a deep breath she moved towards it. Opening it, before her stood Greg, smiling and looking taller than she had anticipated. He was dressed in a tight maroon athletic shirt that showed his muscled physique and sweat pants. Instantly, she thought about the instructions that the husband not be present, and was glad they had been followed.

"Hello, I'm Bill," he said holding out his hand.

"I'm Anne," she replied, and stepped back so he could enter, then suddenly remembering pointed to a hall table and said, "The check is here."

There was an awkward moment as they shuffled near the door, then the young wife, without speaking, pointed down the hallway. With her donor following, she moved to the bedroom and turned just as he closed the door. The dampness that had started between her legs suddenly turned into a flood as the reality descended on her. She was about to connect with a man other than her husband for the sole purpose of creating life. But there was something else too. Even though she had only been with five men in her life, instinctively she knew it was going to be good.

"Bill" took in the woman's boudoir and was quite pleased. The king-sized bed was centered against the back wall and was made of heavy wood with a raised platform. He smiled to himself as he thought it would be like receiving a sacrificial offering.

"Maybe, you should get ready," he said to the young wife as she seemed lost.

With a little nod, she climbed onto the bed, while trying to remain modest, and got settled just as Bill removed his shirt. She tried to be discrete as his well-defined chest and his six-pack abs were revealed. When his hands reached for the waist of his pants, she forced herself to look away and only turned back when the light was extinguished. Now, only the glow from the bathroom provided illumination which gave the walls a soft, sleepy look.

"I'm nervous," she said softly, showing her vulnerability, as Bill stepped to the edge of the bed.

"It will be fine. Just relax," he counseled.

However, at that moment, she noticed his cock for the first time and she gave an involuntary start. She was quick to recover, but Bill saw it too, and smiled to himself in anticipation. He was 8" long and quite fat, with an even fatter head, and the color of his cock was the darkest part of his body. By her response, he suspected it would be the biggest she ever had, but he wasn't concerned, as he had broken in many women in his day.

He moved onto the bed and noticed that the she still had her robe completely covering her. He had hoped she would disrobe, but was happy to work her slowly, and kneeling next to her feet, he gently tapped on her ankle to get her to open up. Slowly, her legs spread, with her knees bending outward, and more and more of her luscious thighs came into view. She held the robe together with one hand, hiding her pussy, until she couldn't anymore, and turned her head to the side as the final movement of her legs revealed to Bill her delicate opening.

Bill moved over her until he was centered between her legs, but still well away, and began to stroke his now very erect cock.

"Are you prepared?" he asked.

"I think so," she answered.

"Maybe you should check," he replied, although from what he could tell, she was just fine.

Anne moved her hand above her mound and was embarrassed when her finger slipped easily inside. It pleased Bill greatly to know she was aroused, and with a quick smile, he moved forward until his knees contacted her thighs. Then, leaning forward, he used one hand to push his cock onto her folds, and with a sawing motion spread her open while lubricating his shaft. Looking at her clenched jaw and the tight hold she was marinating on her robe, he knew she was not going to give up anything easily. He would have to draw it from her slowly in a subtle but relentless way.

"Mmmm..." came the short, faint gasp the first time he pushed his cockhead down.

It had entered her, just for an instant, then disappeared. He did it several more times hoping for more responses, but now prepared, she was able to remain quiet. Finally, he pushed his fat head into her, kept it just inside her entrance for a bit, and then ever so slowly started feeding her the rest with a gentle, yet persistent movement. From experience, he knew this was the crucial time for a woman. This was when they were nervous and tense, but if a man used his cock slowly, and let it be a positive experience, they payoff later could be enormous. Bill let her body tell him how fast to go and it took several minutes before he was completely inside her wonderful, snug and quite warm tunnel.

Now fully embedded, he dropped onto his arms over her, and looking down asked, "Are you okay?"

"Uh huh," she gasped, opening her tightly shut eyes and looking at him.

The simple release of her pursued mouth had allowed some arousal to be revealed. However, the young stud, again drawing on his experience, didn't push. He knew she would reveal herself with time if he were patient.

Bill started moving with small strokes that grew until he was sliding the majority of his cock into her during each cycle. Still, although deliberate, he wasn't forceful and allowed her pussy to adapt while savoring the feeling. As their bodies became more connected, her hand started to get in the way and without prodding, she moved it to just below her breasts letting his tight abdomen feel her sensual tummy.

Jason had heard some movement which informed him that their visitor had arrived, and for the next few minutes, he fought the desire to check on his wife. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore, and as quietly as possible, while taking slow, measured steps, he moved across the living room to the short hallway that led to their bedroom. Halfway there, he could see that the door was closed, a situation he hadn't expected, which confused and angered him. Still, he kept his cool, and even more slowly made the last few steps to the door. At first it was quiet, and his mind filled with scenarios about what was occurring, but after several minutes the faint sounds of the bedsprings squeaking began, which soon grew louder. He knew his wife had been penetrated by a stranger and was now beneath him waiting to receive his semen. To him, it was bizarre and revolting, but mostly surreal, as it was so outside his realm of understanding that he struggled to accept it.

The young man prided himself on sexual control that he had developed through many, many partners. In most cases, he had the ability to hold off his release, and that's exactly what he was doing now. He wanted to see Anne's true aroused state, and would hold off as long as it took for it to appear. However, she was fighting every step of the way, as she continued to squeeze her eyes shut and purse her lips tightly together. Also, she still had one hand keeping her robe closed while the other rested close to her neck.

Bill had concentrated on giving her deep and steady strokes while allowing her body to accept him. She felt wonderful and was now completely soaked in her own juices. He thought it was time for more, so he changed his movement so that his cock pushed against her pubic bone with each withdrawal. The effect was immediate, although she acted quickly to cover it.

"Uhhhh..." came a small moan that was cut-off, while her hand near her neck moved to her forehead, then pretended to move some hair from her face.

Seeing how she responded, he began doing it even more forcefully and once again was rewarded by an immediate reaction. This time, her hand left her head and flopped out perpendicularly to her side, and just for an instant, her eyes fluttered open and her mouth opened. She quickly closed her eyes, but her lips stayed apart in a very sensual way.

Bill started varying the angle of his entry and the way he moved inside her, but always came back to the stroking that she had responded to, and with each try, a little more was revealed. Now, she was gripping the bedsheet with one hand while tiny little mews escaped her mouth with each thrust.

Then, she gave up, and finally succumbed to the feeling of the thick cock pummeling her body. Like before, her eyes fluttered, but this time they stayed open and stared up at him with an aroused and lost look. The last sign of defeat was when her hand left her robe and fell to her side, like the other one, as if she were nailed to some unseen cross. With her full breasts moving with each stroke, it didn't take long for the robe to leave them and Bill was treated to the sight of her firm mounds that were dancing in circles. The veritable flood of juices that escaped her opening and ran over his balls provided even more evidence, and he was pleased to hear the wet, smacking sounds of their mating.

"Are you okay?" he whispered, and her reply was just a rapid motion of her head.

By all appearances, Anne should have been racing towards a mind-blowing orgasm, but Bill knew her head wasn't allowing her to be free. He also knew that he had already achieved a nice victory and taken her where she never expected to go, but he wanted just a little more before giving her what she wanted.

It came faster than he anticipated. He was so focused on the wonderful, sensual look on her face that he didn't realize her hands were moving until one, then both took hold of his biceps. They lingered there for a few seconds then moved up until they were on his shoulders.

"Are you ready?" he asked, deciding it was time for her reward, receiving the same rapid nod of her head.

With that, he began a more rapid and forceful movement that instantly had her whimpering openly. Her legs began to creep up his sides and her arms moved to his neck and looped around it. When Bill felt his balls tighten, and the strange feeling he knew so well sweep though his groin, he knew it was time and with a final deep thrust and a deep grunt, he let go. He could feel jet after jet of the thick fluid transferring to Anne, and thought it would have to be a miracle if she didn't get knocked up.

His climax released something in the young wife as well, because her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms tightened on his neck. For a moment, just as he was starting, a shocked look appeared on her face, but it quickly disappeared and a big smile took its place. Neither seemed to be in a rush to disconnect, so they stayed coupled for several minutes before Bill sighed and rolled to her side.

"Keep your legs elevated," he said with a smile, and positioned a pillow beneath her feet.

"Thanks," she answered, and Bill was thrilled to see that she made no effort to cover herself.

In the dim light, her body glistened with sweat, but she still looked wonderfully erotic. He took several long looks at her as he dressed, knowing she was watching him too, as her shyness with him had vanished.

"Same time tomorrow?" he asked.

"Yes...yes, please," she replied.

Jason stood by the door, listening to the springs squeal in a never-ending cascade, thinking it was taking much too long. Finally, he heard a grunt in a male voice and correctly assumed it was the man cumming inside his wife. With that, he retreated back to the other room, and waited to hear the sounds of the man's exit. It took ten minutes, longer than it should, but finally he was gone and he walked quickly towards the bedroom, locking the front door along the way.

Anne was still flat on her back with her robe open, exhausted, but happy to be filled with potent semen. When she heard the tapping at the door, she had just enough time to flip the robe closed before her husband appeared. She knew she was in a big wet spot and that the room probably smelled of sex, but at that moment all she cared about was letting the sperm cells do their work.

"Are you okay?" he asked, walking up to the bed.

"I'm fine honey," she replied and held out her hand.

Jason took in the scene in and suspected that what had occurred was much more than a simple insemination. It was clear that with her disheveled look, the sweat still clinging to her body, and the pungent smell of sex, she had been well and thoroughly fucked. However, at that moment, rather than screaming at her in anger and disgust, he had an overwhelming desire to climb between her legs and take her, too.

"What are you doing?" she asked when she saw him working on his clothes.

"I want to make love," he replied, as he pushed the jeans down his legs.

"Honey, I need to stay still so it will work," she pleaded.

Her husband ignored her words and seconds later was climbing onto the bed. He positioned himself near her feet then fought her for a second to open the robe, and when he did he received a shock when her pussy, still very open and covered in a frothy substance, came into view. Jason knew that something quite large had been inside his wife, and although it was something he wanted to hear about, right now he just wanted to get in her, too.

Anne was about to speak again and try to get him stop, but when she saw the fiery look in her husband's eyes, she remained quiet and allowed him to spread her legs. Then, he was over her using his hand to guide his dick, and when he pushed into her, she moaned slightly from the feeling. It felt good, even after the surrogate's big cock, and the trepidation she had about being disturbed evaporated, as she instinctively knew that it really didn't matter. Besides, if she became pregnant, they would always have a little hope that it was their child.

He started slowly, but the sloppy feeling of her pussy and the recollection of what he heard messed with his head, and soon he was moving rapidly. For some bizarre reason that he didn't understand, he needed to cum in his wife, even if it meant having his shaft coated with another man's ejaculate. In fact, the more he thought about it, the more he was determined to add his fluids to the fertility cocktail.

"I love you," Anne whispered, finally overcoming her selfish thoughts, realizing the emotional toll her husband was dealing with.

Without slowing, Jason looked into her eyes then kissed her hard on the mouth listening to her soft mews escape. Both realized that this was not their normal lovemaking, and that something deeply psychological was occurring. However, neither broached the subject, preferring to just let it happen, hopefully quickly and without conflict.

Jason did in fact finish quickly. The thought and motivations churning within him were just too intense, and with a lunge that forced a heavy grunt from his wife, he pressed into her and let his balls erupt. Then, they were panting together, still connected, and once more staring at each other as the non-verbal messages were communicated.

When Jason finally fell exhausted to his wife's side, she tried to rise and go to the bedroom, but he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her back to him. She allowed him to snuggle against her, but she cringed when his hand began to drift down towards her pussy.

"What happened?" he asked in a low voice.

"You know...we...we did it," she answered.

"Was he big?" he queried.

"Honey," she protested, knowing the answer would be a blow to his ego.

"How big was he?" he followed, refusing to let it go.

"He...he was big," she admitted.

"How big?" he continued.

"I don't know...big," she replied, and the way she spoke let him know what he needed.

"Did you cum?" he asked.

"No, I didn't," she responded, this time in a more certain voice.

With that, the room grew quiet, and several minutes later when she tried once more to go to the bathroom, he allowed her without hindrance. Once there, and able to see herself in the mirror, she understood her husband's distress. It wasn't the look of a woman that had been clinically inseminated. Rather, her appearance told the true story that she had been thoroughly fucked.

"Here you go," Jason said to Anne, handing her a cup of hot coffee when she appeared in the kitchen early the next morning.

She was quite pleased to see that he seemed to be back to his old self, as she was concerned the issues of the previous night would carry over. However, soon they were chatting freely and deciding how to tackle the chores for the day. After two cups, Anne rose to get ready, and as she was preparing to leave, Jason put his arm around her waist and pulled her against him.

"I really hope you're pregnant," he whispered.

She knew that emotionally it was a difficult thing for him to say, so she turned in his arms and kissed him softly, then said, "Thank you. You're so amazing."

Together, they went to the grocery store and then had an early lunch. After that, Jason returned home while she went shopping on her own. In truth, despite their positive morning, both needed some time to reflect, so it worked out well. Jason got his tools from the garage, and started on some fix-up tasks, while his mind replayed the events over and over. Although he wasn't certain, he was deeply suspicious that his beautiful wife had responded to the sex. Most of his concern related to the time it took, as they had been together for well over an hour. Then, there was the effect on her normally dainty pussy. When shaved smooth, it looked like it belonged on a teenage girl, but seeing it after the encounter, he could tell it had been ravaged.

Anne's thoughts were in a similar vein. She knew she loved her husband deeply, but she couldn't deny that she had become deeply aroused as she had intercourse with the man, and it made her feel very guilty. In addition, although he was quite professional and followed the rules, she felt her surrogate was intentionally trying to prolong the experience and make it pleasurable. That was disturbing in its own right, but what made it far worse was the fact that she was looking forward to his return. It was so unlike her that she finally decided it must be psychologically connected in some way to her strong desire to be impregnated.

Anne returned at half-past three and Jason stopped what he was doing so they could have some ice tea and watch TV together. It all started very lighthearted, but as the minutes ticked by, and the time for Bill's return approached a noticeable silence began to engulf them. They ate dinner practically in silence, and then Anne made an excuse to go to the bedroom so she could clear her head and start to get ready.

Her departure incensed the young husband. There was still two hours to go, and he saw no reason for her to take that long to prepare. It fueled his suspicions, taking his fragile mind to a place where his wife was experiencing powerful sex, rather than the simple act he was told would occur. Fifteen minutes before the appointed time, she appeared in her robe looking made-up, almost like she was going on a date. A fresh wave of emotion swept through him, but his wife, as if sensing his state, stepped behind him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.