All Comments on 'Annie'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
hansbwlhansbwlabout 11 years ago

I enjoy your stories, they are original, funny and a good read. (5)

imhaplessimhaplessabout 11 years ago
Nice

Cute, original, and entertaining -- which is, of course, ultimately what counts.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
What a caring and true friend is Arnie to Andy...

Oh to have as good a friend as that.

As always slick writing but just squeezing out the potential humor that you're so adept at by not having a nailed on final twist. Perhaps Andy will insist on thanking Annie in person for doing such a good job 'opening Wilma up..' ahem.

So a 4 this time. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One of your best

clever and amusing plot. no great drama. just a hot sex storoy well told, spicy because it had a LW in it. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just the right touch

Thanks for an entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well...glad that is over.

Like the man said: if that's your best, I won't be reading any more. Hopefully, you'll get better, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, for now.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
loved it

a little tongue in cheek is always appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Viva la difference

I haven't yet read all your stories ,but what is refreshing is the difference in your basic yarn. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I liked it: 5*****

Thanks for writing. I'll take a look at your other work. tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very nice

hey if only that was true, sorry that was a great story really enjoyed reading it, very refreshing. guys should take some notice of that story.

racfguyracfguyover 9 years ago
With friends like Arnold...

who needs Andy? Wilma is a naïve fool, Arnold is a scumbag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it

I wish I had an "Annie" to send my wife to. Then I wouldn't be on this website so often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stupidity is a lame plot device.

Boy, your Arnold character was such a slick clever seducer. How could any woman of intelligence deny him? No, they would kick him in the nuts and laugh at him, like I'm doing to you. Wonder why your writing gets such tepid scores? Some people are destined to stay in the minor leagues, no matter how hard they try. An arrogant asshole's seduction of a stupid shallow person is a really boring basis for stories. As your scoring reflects.

mitchawamitchawaalmost 9 years ago
Annie

I liked your story. The plot and initial twist was interesting, Andy become Annie, now that's a rapid sex change This is fiction and to think a rational female would fall for this line is crazy, but as fiction it's okay. The sex could have been more robust, but what you have written is okay.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Sticky Notes

To all naysayers who focus on Arnold's getting free pussy, abusing Sweetie and her Hubby: WHO benefits MOST from Annie's chicanary? After a week, Annie (Arnold) has a memory of a difficult seduction and a pretty good piece of ass. After a week, Sweetie and Hubby have a marriage getting out of the doldrums (or the tempest!), AND becoming hot. A year later, what monetary value would Sweetie place on that FREE consult? Will she feel tricked or cheated? AND, it came - not as pre-digested rules - NO; treated like an adult, thinking woman, allowed to analyze the lesson and develop her own strategies and tactics!

In 1968, A scientist developing a super-strong adhesive came up with a low-tack reuseable adhesive instead. Five or six years later, another employee of the same company used it on some scrap yellow paper to make a notetaker and pagemarker for his psalmbook. An abject failure was turned into an internationally recognized icon, a massive benefit to millions of people - and a MAJOR financial windfall!

Ashson is a MASTER at recognizing ways to twist beliefs for his heroes' benefit, recognizing upcoming roadblocks then using the "target's" priorities to push her to select 'The Road Less Traveled!' A great example of this method. Quibble: it relies heavily on hormonal decision-influence. There were several additional places where Annie coulda elicited Sweetie's progress in avoiding freeze-up!

The third paragraph was supposed to be a smooth,clear extension of the analogy presented in the second. Re-reading suggests it is neither smooth nor clear ... but the two paragraphs ARE related!

5* despite quibble!

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 8 years ago
Ditto about seeing to my wife

Like another who made the comment "I wish Annie could see to my wife" So do I.

Great funny story of a guy helping himself!

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Seduction

Allow the art of seduction be at the hands of the lady your with. So is the point of this story and I have found such in real life.

CharliegutzacheCharliegutzacheover 7 years ago
OMG

Now that is how ya get a married lady to cheat on her hubby, by teaching her how hubby needs to make love very slowly to her thereby making it seem pussy-hound is helping them both out by seducing her into sex, all the while not putting hubby down, not killing his fragile ego, cos us blokes we all have such delicate/fragile egos. lmao. 5 Stars of Seduction.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 7 years ago
I cannot believe

that i gave this a five way back when. such total and utter bs!

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Bullshit premise

Good writing about pure bullshit.

As a cuck and whore fantasy, it gets higher marks .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

One measure of stories around here is the Beverly Hills Cop scale: does your dick get hard? (It's ok, because your dick is supposed to get hard.)

The seduction was excellent and gets a positive score on the BHC scale. The overall plot might be a little thin, but it has that big plus going for it.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Sometimes The Truth....

....Must be phrased so that the listener can understand and accept it! Not only was this "analysis" of the problem spot on, I laughed myself silly while reading it! There should be no doubt in any considerate lover's mind that slow, sweet, and caring always wins the day!

Thanks for this "refresher course" in the techniques of making soft, sweet, gentle love with a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Clever lesson in psychology

Too bad not everyone was receptive enough to appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well that hot.

And I'm getting wet!

Where was Arnold when I was a young woman, unhappy with the sex I was experiencing.

Come to think of it, I could still use Arnold! I have a mass of male flesh nearby, napping, as usual, in his lounge chair. If Arnold knocked on my door right now, I would welcome him in!

Arnold, you can take down my panties ANYTIME! You will find me WET and WILLING!

FluidswallowerFluidswallower4 months ago

;-) Thanks for a fun read! Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's a shame that Annie has such a short life expectancy. There are so many other couples in need of such selfless assistance. Actually, if it had been selfless, Annie might not have such a limited future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous