All Comments on 'Annie Babysits the Kids Ch. 02'

by DocCIS

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh. Momma...

Yeah, Yeah, Go get em son. Tell more good stuff soon. You is fantastic writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW

Super Cant wait for the next part! Keep them Cumming...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Boyfriend

Keep the nerds and get rid of the stupid boy friend he doesn't have any balls anyway.

DeepriderDeepriderover 14 years ago
Good Story Format

The story reads good but the story is passing from the rhelm of reality to fantasy. I think the BF is turning towards being a pussy

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanover 12 years ago
Getting in deeper

Clearly, Annie has problems, doesn't she? Nice way to set up her blackmail and servitude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
dirty girl

Annie is clearly a slut and the blackmail is only making her do what she wants to do anyway. I'm looking fowrard to seeing where this goes.

DocCISDocCISalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback! I'm definitely continuing the series...although there's been quite a time period between the last chapter and now. Trying to get out my Lapdancing chapter 4 before working on other stuff. Sadly the end of the fiscal year is upon me and working 10-12 hour days until July sucks!

verbicideverbicideover 10 years ago
More stories about rapists...

It's sad Annie is so foolish as to not call the police. Even arguing she enjoyed it (which she could put down to acting, after all what woman hasn't faked it a time or three), they physically assaulted her, which is battery...a felony. Not only could she have them thrown in jail, she could sue their parents for everything they have. Despite being 18, both these young men live at home meaning their parents share in the civil culpability for their actions. Oh yeah, and filming the activity without her consent? Also a crime.

The worst character here is the boyfriend though. He could've put an end to this at any time and didn't. What a schmuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Would love to hear comments on how much real women love being a sex toy for guys!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous