All Comments on 'Annie Oakley and Buffalo Bill Ch. 01'

by FrancisMacomber

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
really

are there people that dumb and a college graduate to boot, to unbelievable for me.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Good story

Good story I am looking forward to the sequel..............5 stars. Anna was shown well as a inocent (she is not virgin, but she had not much experiences and she had not any steady boyfriend) who was raped by a boss. Bill and Annie will be item.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Of course there are people that dumb.

Called authors who post cuckold wimp stories. As a group they are called perverted sick individuals who likely hang around children's play grounds looking for inspiration for their next sick tale.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 12 years ago
One has to suspend disbelief for many of these stories.

Annie's actions seemed a bit odd, but she is an insecure orphan that needs approval, so let's just enjoy the story and the premise and see where it goes. I'm fairly certain that she will wind up in Colorado with Wild Bill, or make that Buffalo Bill. That was the only odd part of the story. A guy named Bill Hitchcock is nicknamed Buffalo Bill. It was explained, but he would have been called Wild Bill long before college, so Buffalo Bill Hitchcock is a stretch.

This is shaping up to be a nice little romance story, which is not a bad thing.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
A Compelling, Albeit Not Contemporary Read !

Another author would have got bogged down in this stories flaws but F.M. Keeps a sprightly, sincere & most importantly of all ...heartfelt pace to a not exactly unpredictable conclusion . I cannot deny I'm in minor lather for justice to be served & the hearts of the deserving to be mended. I thank the author for a "sure as shooting", damm fine read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A very unfulling story

Kurt should have been brought up on rape charges. The HPD would not have waited in Kurt's house while he fucked another man's wife in broad daylight, that part was just ludicrous. In your story none of the true assholws, Denise and Kurt got a lick of punishment. Plust you ended the story with our heroine being fired (again a joke since she had been raped on compnay time and in reality Kurt would also be fired) worrying about being an adulterer, which since she was the victim she clearly was not. All told this leaves the author with seriour character flaws and an incomplete story.

DarlaJeanneDarlaJeannealmost 12 years ago
Good story

Please continue i want to know what happens i hope Annie will be vindicated....

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 12 years ago
pathetic

the ceo should be brought up on rape charges by the Police. Proveable is a different issue but to ignore it is absurd. I mean does this story take on the planet earth or what?

And being fired because she has seen Bill wife cheat is a massive huge lawsuit.

God ...this is an awful story...

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
I hope there more

because if this was all, it sucked. The woman gets raped, the wife a cheating whore and Bill gets fucked. I hope there is a next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Huedogg2 can't you read?

The title clearly states that this is Chapter 1.

This is probably your worst story.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Ignorants and evidences

There are law there are who can use the law and there are evidence...................those are 3 things, so Annie is ignorant to use the law.........and she has not evidence..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Miscategorized - it is BDSM

Miscategorized - it is BDSM when the protagonist is beaten and raped. 0 (or negative) stars should be allowed. Did not expect this from a formerly 5 star author.

rjordanrjordanalmost 12 years ago
"Damn fine read," indeed, Lordslamdogg

This is an odd story so shot full of holes, it's probably intentional, but very compelling. And from one of the best authors on this site. A sure fire recipe for something unexpected. 5* and we'll go from there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW COMING FROM A GREAT WRITER THIS IS A DISAPPOINTMENT

This is your worst story,seeing all your previous stories i am shock at this one. she gets a job and is raped by her boss on to sucumub to him. this is very weak from you it happens so fast it really doesnt work then he is banging his superviors wife also and she expects to marry him. i thought he was already married. then the police are called and they arrest the supivisior who did no wrong there was no interagation as to what really happened . not up to your standands and she is asked to leave. both partys need a good lawyer this guy should go done big time. weak weak weak..

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 12 years ago
I too, did

NOT like the story....not at all, and not because it wasn't clearly written (though the sudden intrusion of the orphanage seemed to come out of left field). What cause my unhappiness with this story was the impossible (IMPOSSIBLE) reaction of Annie to her situation. No one, I mean NO ONE, could POSSIBLY be as naive and stupid as she is shown to be. Unless Annie was educated in a nunnery and kept away from tv, newspapers, radio magazines, and other people all her life, there is absolutely no way she could have reacted as she did! I realize some 'suspension of belief' is necessary when reading fiction, but this asks too very much suspension of belief, common sense and logic.I used to think Francis Macomber a reliable writer. I need to rethink my commitment to reading his stories.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
SURE SHOT ANNIE NEVER GIVES UP THE BULLS EYE

even though they gave her a mis-lined weapon TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Nice First Chapter

the cards have been dealt and now things will move on... I get the feeling that most of the comments were created from rapid skims. They make too many errors on details. Where did Harry get the ceo bit?

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
I'm interested

The heroine seems profoundly naive and screwed up, and the characters border on the absurd (charicatures more than people). Nevertheless, the story was well-written and I'm interested. Looking forward to chapter two.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
An insecure, ignorant girl

Higher percentage rape remains in dark than rape gets prison punishment, similar to Annie's case. How could Annie gather evidence alone against her boss? To use kleenex to gather sperm of her boss for DNA test?? Perhaps but this is half evidence and not for rape but only for fraternization. She was a low experienced girl in the life........ A tall, not too busty girl whose experiences with the male people is not too much and not too good, etc... I understand the Author's main character well. I wrote it several times a story's hero / heroin can be a not 100% total exact suprman/superwoman sometime. If somebody wants 100% exact main characters for all stories, this story will be disapointment for him/her.

cpetecpetealmost 12 years ago
nice set-up!

So many different directions to go from here.

well done and looking forward to the rest of the tale!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Why is this in loving WIVES?

Why did you stoop to submit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
would some one wrap DUNA

in leaded fish paper and fling it in a fejord in bumb fucked east norwaystine..PLEASE

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanalmost 12 years ago
Patience

We commenters need patience. The author said this was one of two so we should be patient. This chapter cries in rage at injustice. The hero in chains the damsel out of work and in shame. The villians seem to have gotten away with it. But patience let the author tell his tale for it is not over. I see the hero and damsel riding off into a Colorado sunset. All we need is a little patience to let the true story come out.

curioussscuriousssalmost 12 years ago
Well, it's obviously in 'Loving Wives' because...

...there is a 'Loving Wife' involved!

The narrator is an orphan in more ways than one, but surely her story is familiar on a certain level and her innocence is worthy of deliverance.

Why don't we just wait and see what FM has in mind? I have great faith in him. Part 2 is bound to be a "Shut the Whiners Up" episode.

Thank you FM - please sock it to 'em!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
stupid story

I stopped reading at the spanking scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Harrry/Pete...

is about the most stupid moron on this site. Yes it is the same person.

This is not a story that was published for money. And we don't get paid for our reviews.

It's too bad that some of the people writing comments don't hold themselves to the same standard that they do the authors.

For this story, yes you had to suspend some areas of logic but so what.

It was well written and an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

jorgenson is a fuckin scumbag rapist who should be jailed an castrated

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Missed shot

A very disappointing beginning for an author of your caliber - cardboard characters and cliches run amuck. Hope you can recover or resurrect the story.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Decent start -

You have laid basic ground work -

Built a cast of characters with some substance - now let's see how you run with it -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a decent story

that went to the wrong category...

Tim413Tim413almost 11 years ago
This is

the second FrancisMacomber story I've read. The first was much, much better. I hope Ch. 2 gives me a plausible reason for her being fired. Will I learn why Kurt was married to the old hag? Kurt and Denise was so predictable. Every company for which I have worked would have fired Kurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Garbage that is in serous need of editing at least!

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
WTF?

How does SHE get fired? He said/she said might protect him, but it doesn't incriminate her!

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
response to WTF

Sometimes employment is considered "at the discretion" of the employer and if the company is powerful enough there's no defense. I got fired once on a total misunderstanding without even being given a chance for an explanation. My lawyer advised I had no hope of fighting it.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
@calflash Re WTF

It's MORE than a "he said/she said", there's extra-marital affair with a subordinate's WIFE!

If THAT'S not grounds for Kurt's termination with EXTREME prejudice, then the company can probably be sued for condoning perverse behavior by their executives!

Let's not forget Kurt's sending the team to Oklahoma City for an unnecessary audit so he could be free to fuck Bill's wife!

mcbsmcbsalmost 9 years ago
At Will Employment

Without a union contract ALL workers are "at will" and can be fired for any reason. Ah, the joys of working non union.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

@Anon - even with "at will" employment, you must have cause to fire an employee.

Sincerely, an actual real-life hiring manager.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Loving it

my second time through. Five stars. Great character development.

slamdog1slamdog1over 8 years ago
Even after 3 years

Your writing still moves me. My regret is that I have to reread your stories. Knowing the ending the second time through detracts from the emotions evoked but they are still real. I await your next offering. Whatever I have to log on to to rate your submissions you will only get 5 stars from me as there is no higher rating I can give you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'm Not Buying It

There's not a college educated woman in the US who would put up with that kind of bullying. Hell, "Sexual Harassment" classes are taught in public schools these days, and any corporation with more than a handful of employees are required by law to have classes on the subject at least annually. And it doesn't take much more than a rumor of impropriety for a manager or a VP or even higher to get the axe for such behavior. So no, I just can't buy into this bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stupid

This was very stupid. I stopped reading after page 2. What a waste of time

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
loving wives?

how about non consensual? not even worth reading part 2

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 4 years ago

Big Quibble ...

A woman cannot have her vagina spanked! She CAN have her VULVA spanked, and most likely and more precisely her Labia Majora (unless she has large and protruding Labia Minora) and maybe Clitoral Hood. But that would be a stretch. Perhaps, since the Narrator is Annie Oakley, she skipped taking Biology at UT Tyler!

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

big time suit, poor girl is a bit naive and a submissive Kurt should be shot, good writing though

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Would've thought Wild Bill was a shoo-in as a nickname for Bill Hitchcock, rather than Buffalo Bill. Anway, good story, despite all the implausibilities - firing a woman who was raped, or at the very least, coerced into sex by her boss sounds ludicrous in the modern age. Also, definitely more nonconsensual territory than LW. Didn't enjoy those parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I smell a massive lawsuit incoming. Wow Denise the idiot gold digger opportunist. Wants to shack up with a rapist. Good job! /sarcasm off

toots_101toots_10112 months ago

Liked the story and the character development even if the nicknames seemed overused.

BUT ...

I've about had it with "math geek" majors in accounting. This is the umpteenth story I've read like that and, if you're really a math geek, the last thing you'll major in is accounting. How do I know? Because I'm a math geek (undergrad and grad degrees in math with three semesters in undergraduate accounting). Math and accounting are about as similar as calculus and arithmetic. Please stop this. It really hurts the credibility of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Traumatic childhood alone without nurturing birthparents. Taken advantage of by an arrogant self entitled executive. Self depreciating insecure victim.

Cheating predators abuse and discard new employee.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt5 months ago

Well, traumatic, suspenseful, ... thsnks.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What utter absurd rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why would Denise want to hook up with a lowly twat in auditing? It's not sexy, it's not well paid compared to other departments and the only people that do it are either transients or complete weirdos, geography teacher kind of jumper wearing losers.

The high paid sexy auditors (internal and external) work for consultancies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous